Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble (68340 Views)

Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) / Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account / Help!!! I Mistakenly Sent N1m To A Uber Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by Premiumwriter: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
mezarddinny:
you are not smart bro.

why do rich people not reveal their Acc number? no rich man will give out his account number anyhow because of fraudsters.

he may have gotten some messages from some guys, maybe that was why he said such things
there's nothing anyone can do with your bank details.

Nothing. Not even the bank themselves.

Nothing leaves the bank through the account number, things only enter grin
Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by Babayoutoomuch(f): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
oyetunder:
Most Nigerians cannot do anything out of the social media o. Even their bedroom adventures must be on their walls.

Even their location at every point in time is on their wall. Waec result of their children is on their wall. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by fof1: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
falcon01:
Good for him serves him right.
Must he post it on social media?? Is it by force? If you want to return the money return it if you want to hold it hold it. Am 100% sure he returned it because he knows he will be traced and caught so he used the opportunity to gain popularity as a good samaritan mcheeew 600k no be beans.

SADISTIC AND MYOPIC IN REASONING, SO I HOLD OF UR VIEWS.
Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by Jemi7: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
NOC1:

Did you in any way read the write up, you just jump out from your... and picked up your gadget to type trash. If you read and follow up the communication as posted in the context you will understand that the helper was reaching out to people bearing same name on facebook so as to establish the owner of the money and return it, however he never posted the guys phone number neither did he post his picture or family details. My friend it is so embarrassing and unimportant for the man to call him out. This is why good men play deaf and dumb when they are needed.

Lol, no offense but you read it and still didn't understand it, Reaching out to people know who owns the money is different from posting the conversation you had with the owner on social media, If he didn't put it on social media, how then did the world know someone transferred money to him? Did you ask yourself how the conversation he had with the man's wife came to social media? Or was he still looking for the owner here too? He was the one who after locating the owner of the money, decided to Bring to social media for people to praise his good deeds

You read it and still yet, you didn't didn't understand it and you still come here to tell someone that he typed trash

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by graychuks(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
grayht:
One good ~thing~ deserves another grin
It's "turn"
Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by legibow: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shelumiel:
Some people are just ungrateful . Imagine the rubbish being vomited by this ungrateful abomination .
Na people dey teach people wickedness.....
Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
angry
U returned money now run to social media to post it.

U are an idiot!!.
Don't u know u are putting the man at risk?
Foolish boy
baba now the man is in more danger.....as if you dont know unpopular people that are rich....don't you talk abt them isnt that putting them in danger.....he made a mistake but is it reasonable (for instance because thieves came to ur house and stole the new car you just bought....will you arrest the people that celebrated the car with you...? For exposing you
Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by Ojukwubucket(m): 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
This guy wants to trend jor... Maybe he wanted the money to b shared 50-50
Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
falcon01:
Must he post it on social media?? Is it by force? If you want to return the money return it if you want to hold it hold it. Am 100% sure he returned it because he knows he will be traced and caught so he used the opportunity to gain popularity as a good samaritan mcheeew 600k no be beans.

If you had studied law, you would have wasted your parents money. Your judgement is poor.

Nothing stops me from spending the money in my account only me can stop me. If the guy wan spend the money E fit spend am and nothing will happen. We will go and proof it in a court of law if I entered his account and bring out money if I hacked his account or used juju on him.

What if I have asked a friend or an uncle to help me with money and He said " I will instruct a friend of mine to send it to you" and after we discussed one stupid fellow mistakenly transferred the same amount to my account. You think I don't have a genuine case?

All I need to do is to just organise witnesses who would claim I discussed with them and they promised to help with the fund.

My guy I will stand on the fact that I have spent it and I can't refund it until next year when what I used it for will yield. Nothing will happen. He will have to wait till next year to get it.

A lawyer doesn't have to be smart to win the case.

The guy that owns the money is being ungrateful, is he the only one answering that name? Go on facebook and type both your first and last name and see hundreds of ppl bearing the same name.

I was at the VFS Lagos lately and the lady attending to a guy beside me asked him if he had applied before and the guy said No. And the lady told him that someone bearing the same name with him, including the middle name has applied for visa recently. The first, middle and last name the same with the guys name.

If I were the guy I will tell him to go ahead and sue me.

Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by DilyAtlantis: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
falcon01:

I'm still shocked how Africans reason. It's a pity. Africans are full of illiterates. See how you showed out your stupidity to the world. Must you talk. We know you are mentally unstable and foolish, but we don't expect you to reveal it before everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by Btruth: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
majamajic:

what about if he is owing some people, don't u think he will be on hot seat by now , some how , money transferred to your account mistakenly can be recovered by banks.
lol..... you are very right my brother. That remind me of a story.

A man owes N50,000 balance from a business transactions. When the man he was owing call him for his balance, he said he doesn't have money. After several pleads, the man agrees to N15,000 out of the N50,000 balance, of which the owner agreed.

Unfortunately for the debtor, and fortunately for the creditor, N150,000 was transferred into the creditor's account.

lol....... the rest is hilarious. The hunter became hunted.
Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by Btruth: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
tamethem:

If you had studied law, you would have wasted your parents money. Your judgement is poor.

Nothing stops me from spending the money in my account only me can stop me. If the guy wan spend the money E fit spend am and nothing will happen. We will go and proof it in a court of law if I entered his account and bring out money if I hacked his account or used juju on him.

What if I have asked a friend or an uncle to help me with money and He said " I will instruct a friend of mine to send it to you" and after we discussed one stupid fellow mistakenly transferred the same amount to my account. You think I don't have a genuine case?

All I need to do is to just organise witnesses who would claim I discussed with them and they promised to help with the fund.

My guy I will stand on the fact that I have spent it and I can't refund it until next year when what I used it for will yield. Nothing will happen. He will have to wait till next year to get it.

The guy that owns the money is being ungrateful, is he the only one answering that name? Go on facebook and type both your first and last name and see hundreds of ppl bearing the same name.

I was at the VFS Lagos lately and the lady attending to a guy beside me asked him if he had applied before and the guy said No. And the lady told him that someone bearing the same name with him, including the middle name has applied for visa recently. The first, middle and last name the same with the guys name.

Nonsense
man you dey para oooo.......lol
Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by Flickzvill(m): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
Chai Nigerian's please Lets look at this from both sides, the dude did a good job by returning the money let's not judge him for wanting to trend is it easy? I guess not. Now let's look at oga vexper he's obviously scared nothing more from the text you could sense fear.

1. You don't know where he stays/resides
2. You don't know the current pressure in his household or from his wife and children even family members.

Alot people are scared this is Nigeria. He has the right to send this text to the dude that's breaching of private peace or whatsoever, so abeg Nigerian's stop Judging always look from both sides before you conclude.
Jesus Christ!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by phobia2002: 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
Awolowo was right afterall to go with Gowon. Fear Ipob

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by giles14(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shelumiel:
Some people are just ungrateful . Imagine the rubbish being vomited by this ungrateful abomination .
if I call you a fool it might look extreme but that's what you are .

so because the guy refunded the money which is not his, he then has the right to expose the family. haba even calling him ungrateful abomination speaks aloud of your kind of person.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by Kira290(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
mumu...you get free client you dey there still dey dull...to ye ko japaa!!
Honesty is a relic of the past my friend.
Stay woke!!!
Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
graychuks:

It's "turn"
fixed
Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by einsteine(m): 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
Why did he have to publicize the act of returning money that wasn't his? Was he expecting that he would get some accolades?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by einsteine(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
tamethem:

Nonsense

By the time you are thoroughly beaten, you will find a way to quickly refund it.
Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by giles14(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
Flickzvill:
Chai Nigerian's please Lets look at this from both sides, the dude did a good job by returning the money let's not judge him for wanting to trend is it easy? I guess not. Now let's look at oga vexper he's obviously scared nothing more from the text you could sense fear.

1. You don't know where he stays/resides
2. You don't know the current pressure in his household or from his wife and children even family members.

Alot people are scared this is Nigeria. He has the right to send this text to the dude that's breaching of private peace or whatsoever, so abeg Nigerian's stop Judging always look from both sides before you conclude.
Jesus Christ!
the dude did great by returning the money but posting the pix of the guy wife and daughter rubbishes all the great effort.

he has exposed that family to a real big security risk and danger.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by MightySparrow: 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shelumiel:
But it does not mean we should stop doing good .
NO, it discourages honest people's intentions
Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by falcon01: 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
Waakanda:
The assumed victim has only succeeded in exposing himself the more... Idia-t undecided
that is because the fool that returned the momey posted their conversation on social media again he is really stupid big time.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by drpaepae: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
Continue your good work guy...
Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by IbrahimDamola: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buhari don finish this country.
Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by bigtt76(f): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
While the man Mide must have done right by returning the money mistakenly sent to his account, it was wrong to have posted the chat between the man's wife and himself on Social Media. We need to understand that except both parties are in agreement for a conversation or chat to be recorded and stored in a retrieval system, its illegal to do so. Mide infringed on the man's wife privacy by posting that chat on Social Media. undecided

EmagNig:
A man identified as Mide who went viral few days ago for returning N600,000 that was mistakenly paid into his account, is now in trouble with the sender who claimed he exposed his identity to the public.

Mide has posted a screenshot of the conversation he had with the sender's wife and carefully blotting out the details of the sender.

But the sender is now threatening legal action despite the kind gesture showed by the man who refunded his money.

He wrote:

WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG?
Here is the conversation between the owner of the 600k and myself. He is accusing me of revealing his details- phone number and account number which I carefully blotted out in the first picture that went viral.

The image showing on the chat is so invisible as to be connected to anybody dead or alive. I did inform the wife but there was no response from her. I still don’t regret my actions of refunding the money. How UNGRATEFUL a living being could be. I was going to let this saga die down but the fact that he’s threatening me with the law for doing the right thing.
What audacity!

https://lailasnews.com/man-in-trouble-for-returning-n600000-mistakenly-sent-to-him/

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by Ten06(m): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Some years ago as I was driving from the club at about 1pm I saw a man on the groud with his motorcycle on top of him, and he was shouting for help, I would have rushed immediately to help him but think twice considering that criminals could use him as a decoy, I then took time and stopped 2 other on coming vehicles. Immediately they stopped and was also wondering what was happening I immediately went straight to the bike man and lift the bike off him. Well, it was a mistake. When the man got up after looking thoroughly at the injury on him he immediately held my clothes and started shouting that it was me that hit him with my car, by then other passersby has joined the scene. Luckily for me the 2 guys I stopped were watching all that was happening from their car, it was them that came down to rescue me from the man and his immediate supporters. But despite that they still made me to help the man to the hospital being that I already started helping him, that I should finish what I started.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by sayisayi(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
Oreofepeters:
in Nigeria if you wanna do good, you gotta think twice....

Press t shirts ooo...I go buy 10
Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by LxgIncrediboy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
No good deeds goes unpunished

Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by LadyHeaven(f): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
+1, all those ppl trolling and bashing the man forget that he is obviously based in a place where things work and you have NO right to publish someone's details in any shade or form without express consent especially when it concerns monetary issues, refunding 600k in the right sense shouldn't even have been splattered all over the blogs I personally feel it's something you do and let go it shouldn't be a means of feeling self righteous, some ppl may quote and bash me but the dude obviously feels his family (wife and daughter) maybe unsafe in Nigeria here with the gist everywhere, boys are not smiling and some shady ppl may actually piece two and two together.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by Shelumiel: 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
giles14:
if I call you a fool it might look extreme but that's what you are .

so because the guy refunded the money which is not his, he then has the right to expose the family. haba even calling him ungrateful abomination speaks aloud of your kind of person.

Please is it right to repay evil for good ? Why would you support this evil man who wants to repay evil for good....are you okay ? Are you sure you fear God ...I do not think so .
Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by mezarddinny: 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
Premiumwriter:
there's nothing anyone can do with your bank details.

Nothing. Not even the bank themselves.

Nothing leaves the bank through the account number, things only enter grin
through Acc number, they can get his data and they can use it for malicious purposes

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by Equation89(m): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
angry
U returned money now run to social media to post it.

U are an idiot!!.
Don't u know u are putting the man at risk?
Foolish boy

Where is this one coming from?

Read the post before commenting.

The guy was trying to establish contact of the person that transferred the money so that he can send the money back.

He did not transfer before posting on social media.

Your understanding needs rehabilitation

Anyways, you reason like your username.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) / People Wearing White Take Over Ikeja, Shops Locked, Streets Deserted (Photo) / Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.