Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble (68346 Views)

Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) / Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account / Help!!! I Mistakenly Sent N1m To A Uber Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by dochenaj: 6:38am On Oct 07, 2018
"Wisdom is profitable to direct". Mr Onaze is only asking that he take down the post with the sensitive information and the young man is still spewing more info on social media.

Some people are just born with default empty brain.
Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by Mac2016(m): 7:00am On Oct 07, 2018
freecocoa:
This man must be a very mean person and very ungrateful too.
Devilish men care for everything and they run when no one is pursuing them. That money sender will probably be a man with questionable means of income but for the money returner too why search for the owner of money mistakenly sent to you. I think he went too far. If the sender needs the money he supposed to be the one reaching for it.
Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by newdawn2017(f): 8:28am On Oct 07, 2018
poseidon12:

I guess you will need to test this situation in court. If your bank credits you mistakenly, go ahead and spend the money and refuse to pay back. Then you will understand how keeping someone else's money is stealing.
I want 2 test it. Pls mistaken credit my account. tongue
Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by giles14(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Shelumiel:
Please is it right to repay evil for good ? Why would you support this evil man who wants to repay evil for good....are you okay ? Are you sure you fear God ...I do not think so .
I don't support evil.

but the guy by his actions exposed he man's family to danger(kidnappers and robberies)
Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by Myself2(m): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
poseidon12:

I think it was inconsiderate of them to restrict your account after your explanation about your circumstance. They should have given you some reasonable time.
However, you should understand that you have no choice than to reverse the transfer or else you will be guilty of stealing and can be jailed. Nigerians need to understand this. If the money is not yours, then you have no right to keep it.

Who would have jailed who or you think I was joking when I said I wanted to take them to court
Part of my prayer as a plaintiff would have been to ask the court to maintain status quo on the account by ensuring it is frozen while my other prayers are determined for judgement. I would also have accused the bank of causing me emotional stress and to default in meeting some urgent financial obligations by virtue of the unwarranted restriction they placed on the account.I will supply as exhibits my call log and sms history with the account officer. I was prepared for that.
I would have also ensured the story gets leaked to the media, I know the bank would not want that kind of negative publicity
Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by ganie(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
poseidon12:

You falsely claim that you condenm tribalism and then you delve into tribalism proper to insult Igbos. Lazy slowpoke.
Sorry, I have no attention to give.
Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 4:51am On Oct 08, 2018
NOC1:

Did you in any way read the write up, you just jump out from your... and picked up your gadget to type trash. If you read and follow up the communication as posted in the context you will understand that the helper was reaching out to people bearing same name on facebook so as to establish the owner of the money and return it, however he never posted the guys phone number neither did he post his picture or family details. My friend it is so embarrassing and unimportant for the man to call him out. This is why good men play deaf and dumb when they are needed.
The returnee is any attention seeker, searching for the sender on Facebook is even more stupid. It's not everybody that's on Facebook, he would have just walk to his bank and inform them of the transaction, the bank would take it up from there.
A woman (returnee) did it some weeks ago, and the sender was looking for the woman to appreciate her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by Olayemi1903(m): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2018
This person is freaking right, what in the world will someone do with his account number n number And What will people use his bank account number, name or phone number for?

Some people are just stupid trying to form civilized [/quote]
Re: Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
nigeria cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Shows Off His Elder Brothers (Video, Pictures) / People Wearing White Take Over Ikeja, Shops Locked, Streets Deserted (Photo) / Cameroonian Woman Mobbed For Stealing, Receives Items, Cash To Start A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.