Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Canada And/ Australia - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada And/ Australia (5319 Views)

Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada And/ Australia by Speedyconnect15: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

Forklift is good but other smarter skills include freelancing, get professional certs from edx like data analysis and other IT skills like a full professional Microsoft cert from edx ($1000 cert cost).

Those with access to capital can go for the ultimate jugular which is eccomerce.

Oga you seem to have researched a lot about jand to even more than some immigrants cool

Are you still planning on moving cool
Abi madam no gree cool
Re: Canada And/ Australia by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Oga you seem to have researched a lot about jand to even more than some immigrants cool

Are you still planning on moving cool
Abi madam no gree cool
Hahaha. No mind me jare. She really wants to move but selected countries like Sweden or Finland where safety, cost of children education is free and pr won't be an issue after studies.
As for me, I dey everywhere and not really bothered about this abroad thing but if Buhari continues, na one way to escape be outside Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Canada And/ Australia by Speedyconnect15: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

Hahaha. No mind me jare. She really wants to move but selected countries like Sweden or Finland where safety, cost of children education is free and pr won't be an issue after studies.
As for me, I dey everywhere and not really bothered about this abroad thing but if Buhari continues, na one way to escape be outside Nigeria.

Those small countries?

Language barrier too?

Why not Canny, Us, Aussie?

As per buhari, he will win again by rigging. He can't lose with the level of desperation so far.

Cf Ekiti and Osun.

4 Likes

Re: Canada And/ Australia by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Those small countries?

Language barrier too?

Why not Canny, Us, Aussie?

As per buhari, he will win again by rigging. He can't lose with the level of desperation so far.

Cf Ekiti and Osun.
Those small countries have no language barrier. She is not looking to work there. The migration procedure are far more straight forward. Sweden for example will give you visa if you have the funds/admission and pr is almost automatic after studies.

Canada/USA looks like a gamble with too much complications. Refusal rate is high and account statements are scrutinized thoroughly with ins and outs unlike Sweden where they are concerned more with your balance.

1 Like

Re: Canada And/ Australia by Speedyconnect15: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

Those small countries have no language barrier. She is not looking to work there. The migration procedure are far more straight forward. Sweden for example will give you visa if you have the funds/admission and pr is almost automatic after studies.

Canada/USA looks like a gamble with too much complications. Refusal rate is high and account statements are scrutinized thoroughly with ins and outs unlike Sweden where they are concerned more with your balance.

Sounds more like countries that know their worth make their processes more herculean maybe to discourage others.

Nothing of value is actually easy or simple to acquire.

Imagine seeking admission is ivy league as against third rate unis.

Does finland or sweden speak English?

Why do you say no language barrier?

2 Likes

Re: Canada And/ Australia by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Sounds more like countries that know their worth make their processes more herculean maybe to discourage others.

Nothing of value is actually easy or simple to acquire.

Imagine seeking admission is ivy league as against third rate unis.

Does finland or sweden speak English?

Why do you say no language barrier?

I have two friends in Sweden who speak only English. They have been there as far back as I can't even remember. They run a business.
Remember some of this countries are rated even higher in quality of life than the US.

Most of the population speak English

1 Like

Re: Canada And/ Australia by Speedyconnect15: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

I have two friends in Sweden who speak only English. They have been there as far back as I can't even remember. They run a business.
Remember some of this countries are rated even higher in quality of life than the US.

Most of the population speak English

Hmmm okay oo

Their population is too small oo.
Imagine less than 10m.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Parents And The Us Visa Lottery. / Uk Spouse Visa / Cost Of Flight To And Fro Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.