Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (868051 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
blaugrana82:
I can't believe you're the one asking this question. Oga use mail disturb their father. Even do webform and do GCMS.

Okay..I will 1st tyn 2mao

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Toobie: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
Austacus:

As for me, my dad was my sponsor
So for the best of my knowledge about using a sponsor that is not your parent...
You should show a very thick bond between you and your sponsor sometimes it's not about writing only stories Of you and your sponsor in the sop
Make sure your sponsor paid your school fee through his bank account (commitment)
He can also send some reasonable amount of money to your bank account
Make sure you do an affidavit of support of your sponsor, the affidavits must be signed by him with his passport photograph
Make sure you have a photo of you and your sponsor together (old photo preferably)
In your SOP or LOE write the bond, relationship of you and your sponsor and why he's sponsoring you to a western education
Your sponsor should also write his letter of sponsorship and it must be signed by HiM
The statement of account of sponsor and letter of recommendation

Those are the documents to prove On your sponsor

If you have the following documents below you can use it, if you don't have it, get it from your sponsor
Certificate of incorporation of your business.
Recent of payments (most recent contract payment)
Memorandum and article association
Landed properties
Shares certificate, Treasuring bill, And G-factor (God first)
These are the documents for sponsorship, personal documents are excluded.
The gurus in the house can correct me biko

What if one's sponsor is in Canada. Which documents will I ask him to send.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by cuteesthy(f): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
Canterbury:
please check your email, I sent you a mail now abeg.
i can't access my mail tru nairaland
send tru cuteesthy4@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Alinkoo(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
***BREAKING NEWS***

APPLICATION REFUSED.

Well I no fit vex, God thank you for this moment.

As adviced on this forum, linked my paper route application to online and I just saw this.

Application Submitted on the 9th of October.
Received Biometrics Validity mail on the 19th of Nov.

Documents submitted:

ALGONQUIN COLLEGE, Ottawa.
Program: PROJECT MANAGEMENT PGD.
Ist Term School Fees paid.
Admission Letter and School fees Receipt Submitted.

All my BSc documents.
My appointment letter as an Intern/Salary Invoice as an Adhoc staff.
Mum is my sponsor, $16,000 in her account.
Her documents; appointment letter, salary slips, bank Statement, landed properties(plenty ooo)...
My travel history sef full the passport...

So I just linked my account and saw this.

I also paid for waybill of my passport down to my state and VFS no even reason to don send, the update before linking my account keeps saying "Being Processed at Canadian Visa office"

Abeg solutions.... Thank you.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Canterbury: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
Please I am trying to apply to Humber.

And one of the requirements is the English test, can I use proficiency certification from my university as I have done my degree applying for a diploma.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ezriela: 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
Sorry for the delay,you can order for GCMS note to know the reason for the delay. If this is your dream don't give up on it.
Alinkoo:
***BREAKING NEWS***

APPLICATION REFUSED.

As adviced on this forum, linked my paper route application to online and I just saw this.

Documents submitted:

All my BSc documents.
Her documents; appointment letter, salary slips, bank Statement, landed properties(plenty ooo)...

I also paid for waybill of my passport down to my state and VFS no even reason to don send, the update before linking my account keeps saying "Being Processed at Canadian Visa office"

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
If u are in Nigeria, do not add the 234. so the number will be 01-2715650 and 01-2725651.
Qtip:

Thanks...tried to call them but “extension is unavailable”.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
Yeah very possible. It isnt a good sign when your application is on background check for a very long time. I personally know of 5 people that their application was on background check for months and were finally refused, so its not a good sign at all. Normally ur application should start with a background check and later progress to Eligibility review before a final decision is made. But we cant predict this CIC people tho, all what I said is based on my observation and experience on this thread. So yes, an application can go from background check to refusal, and also frm Eligibilty review to refusal depending on ur application. Peace.
zeriod:
Dear House,

Can an application go from background check to refusal?

When can one say he has been refused?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
If your application is less than the processing time, do not send any mail, but if not, you are free to send as many as possible.
042viber12:
Is it advisable I start sending mails again after my eligibility review started 2weeks ago or just wait for a month... 18th july applicant by the way
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hi, please what school and your course of study?

Josh1996:
Good afternoon bosses,
I have full funding to a university in Canada. The funding covers my tuition and living expenses with 2k CAD change. My issue is my uncle intends standing as sponsor for me with his chambers (law firm) fixed deposit account of 3.2m and a rental property. Will this slide. I need opinions. Note he's standing as a sponsor to take care of just my flight itineraries and miscellaneous expensess during the course of my studies
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by jolomirapheal: 12:06am On Nov 29, 2018
hello great people, i am new here and i need serious help on how to go about the process of applying for a work and study visa in canada. i have HND in electrical/electronics engineering and am currently a radio presenter and entertainer.
i need a cheaper school with less less stress.
thank you. i am looking forward to a kind response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bodmillz: 1:59am On Nov 29, 2018
zeriod:
Dear House,

Can an application go from background check to refusal?

When can one say he has been refused?

Thanks

My application was on background check till I was called for medical. Even after I passed the medical it was still on background check. After like 4 hours of medical passed, review of eligibility started and within an hour of that, Passport request dropped. My application took 5 weeks and 4 days. So be positive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Blessedness456: 4:49am On Nov 29, 2018
Greetings house. I've been a silent reader on this page unfortunately after I had already submitted my application in October via paper route. I saw mistakes I made and I must admit I realized my SOP was also weak as I had little guidance. Got refused yesterday. Wasn't broken as I am determined to get things right this time. Please is it not too late for me to apply for GCMS note as it takes up to 30 days? Resumption is for January. I am also yet to get the correspondence letter on refusal to know their reasons. I saw the refusal in my CIC account. Please I need your advice and help as I wish to apply as soon as I can. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by jnyuwa02: 5:44am On Nov 29, 2018
Josh1996:
Good afternoon bosses,
I have full funding to a university in Canada. The funding covers my tuition and living expenses with 2k CAD change. My issue is my uncle intends standing as sponsor for me with his chambers (law firm) fixed deposit account of 3.2m and a rental property. Will this slide. I need opinions. Note he's standing as a sponsor to take care of just my flight itineraries and miscellaneous expensess during the course of my studies

I know someone in this exact position. I was privileged to help him here as we are attending the same school. He is on full funding and his uncle is paying his air ticket only. His uncle used his business account and enclosed a letter of support saying he will be responsible for the ticket and transfered a little money 1M equivalent in naira into his dormiciliary account for miscellaneous travel pocket money . He got his visa out of Kenya. Good luck to you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by LekwachiJJ: 6:02am On Nov 29, 2018
Thanks so much, bro. Your words of encouragement came at the most critical moment for me and you bet I did as you advised. Praying, beleiving and acting at the right time truly works. God bless you.

Naijaforeigner:
Lekwachijj so happy to hear your testimony, thank God it turned out in praise. All those things wey you promise Baba God while waiting on him, hope you don do am grin no forget o

To everyone expecting a feedback, worry and complaints solves nothing but rather channel that same energy into prayers.

To those that were delayed please refire, keep the hope alive and pray more.

To those about to apply, note that you need extreme patience when it comes to Canada application and of cos lots of prayers.

All the best everyone.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by imoriafe: 6:18am On Nov 29, 2018
Nonso16:

We dey here oh, What date did you apply?

I applied 3rd.. Online.. Pls send me a mail let's connect.. Iccyinnocent@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mightyola: 7:02am On Nov 29, 2018
The Notes take about 25 to 30 days Max to get to you via your choice of delivery. 30 days from now is almost December ending, add that to the time of gathering your documents to tackle the reason of refusal. Jan is not possible. It's no brainier!!!.

Blessedness456:
Greetings house. I've been a silent reader on this page unfortunately after I had already submitted my application in October via paper route. I saw mistakes I made and I must admit I realized my SOP was also weak as I had little guidance. Got refused yesterday. Wasn't broken as I am determined to get things right this time. Please is it not too late for me to apply for GCMS note as it takes up to 30 days? Resumption is for January. I am also yet to get the correspondence letter on refusal to know their reasons. I saw the refusal in my CIC account. Please I need your advice and help as I wish to apply as soon as I can. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 7:09am On Nov 29, 2018
Justobserving1:

I applied in October 3rd, online route

A decision is soon to be made. Have you being called for medicals?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Blessedness456: 7:26am On Nov 29, 2018
mightyola:
The Notes take about 25 to 30 days Max to get to you via your choice of delivery. 30 days from now is almost December ending, add that to the time of gathering your documents to tackle the reason of refusal. Jan is not possible. It's no brainier!!!.

Thanks but I figured already and was just pointing it out because that's the first advice given to everyone with a refusal. Please what are my options.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mightyola: 7:36am On Nov 29, 2018
Options- Defer your admission.

Advice- Get your Notes. But before your notes arrive, dissect the reasons for refusal by the VO in relation to the documents you submitted. Draw dots to connect the missing pieces in your application and establish them. Start gearing up for a reapplication. Good Luck.

Blessedness456:

Thanks but I figured already and was just pointing it out because that's the first advice given to everyone with a refusal. Please what are my options.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Blessedness456: 7:59am On Nov 29, 2018
mightyola:
Options- Defer your admission.

Advice- Get your Notes. But before your notes arrive, dissect the reasons for refusal by the VO in relation to the documents you submitted. Draw dots to connect the missing pieces in your application and establish them. Start gearing up for a reapplication. Good Luck.

Thanks and God bless you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by justthinking: 8:55am On Nov 29, 2018
blaugrana82:
No it won't.
OK thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Determinedsoul: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2018
Plz how did you link your application? Tried mine but didn't open this way.

post=73390253]***BREAKING NEWS***

APPLICATION REFUSED.

Documents submitted:

All my BSc documents.

Abeg solutions.... Thank you.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ezriela: 9:56am On Nov 29, 2018
Sorry about your delay,it is not too late to order for your note but you can defer your admission to spring. Write a well detailed SOP and commit the rest to God.
Blessedness456:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Determinedsoul: 10:01am On Nov 29, 2018
Sir what wrong did I do to you nah? Chai! Man pikin has been writing you but u refused to reply. Chai! Help a soul nah!

I know someone in this exact position. I was privileged to help him here as we are attending the same school. He is on full funding and his uncle is paying his air ticket only. His uncle used his business account and enclosed a letter of support saying he will be responsible for the ticket and transfered a little money 1M equivalent in naira into his dormiciliary account for miscellaneous travel pocket money . He got his visa out of Kenya. Good luck to you.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Blessedness456: 10:06am On Nov 29, 2018
Ezriela:
Sorry about your delay,it is not too late to order for your note but you can defer your admission to spring. Write a well detailed SOP and commit the rest to God.

Thanks. Considering that now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Blessedness456: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2018
Determinedsoul:

Go to CIC website. You'll see a link directing you to link your paper application online. It'll guide you. If you've done so already, where exactly are you stuck?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Alinkoo(m): 10:14am On Nov 29, 2018
Determinedsoul:

post=73390253]***BREAKING NEWS***

APPLICATION REFUSED.

Documents submitted:

All my BSc documents.

@determinedsoul, you have to create an account first before you will be able to link your application to it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by hasalau: 10:22am On Nov 29, 2018
Good morning to you all. Oga Frank please can you help me review my SOP?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by hasalau: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2018
hasalau:
Good morning to you all. Oga Frank please can you help me review my SOP?

This is my email address hasalau@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2018
Bodmillz:

My application was on background check till I was called for medical. Even after I passed the medical it was still on background check. After like 4 hours of medical passed, review of eligibility started and within an hour of that, Passport request dropped. My application took 5 weeks and 4 days. So be positive.
wow..was it for undergraduate degree Nd when?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Adegbideen: 11:27am On Nov 29, 2018
Blessedness456:

I sent you an email, adegbidin25

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.