Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (868327 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Josh1996: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
Good afternoon bosses,
I have full funding to a university in Canada. The funding covers my tuition and living expenses with 2k CAD change. My issue is my uncle intends standing as sponsor for me with his chambers (law firm) fixed deposit account of 3.2m and a rental property. Will this slide. I need opinions. Note he's standing as a sponsor to take care of just my flight itineraries and miscellaneous expensess during the course of my studies

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ayok90: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
Justobserving1:
Hi Everybody,
So my eligibility review started today, then I got a correspondence letter for my biometrics validity. Please what does it mean?

U shud b full of prayer now
Dis is d time d VO is assessing ur documents

Plz wen did u apply
Was it paper route or online?

U shud get response in couple of days

Plz b prayerful
Plz answer d above question

All d best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by justthinking: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
Am sending mails to different research supervisors in the department of computer science usask. Hope it wont cause problem if the supervisors found out later i sent mail to all of them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Gloriouscrown: 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hello house, are there any prospective MPH students to university of Saskatchewan here?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
Josh1996:
Good afternoon bosses,
I have full funding to a university in Canada. The funding covers my tuition and living expenses with 2k CAD change. My issue is my uncle intends standing as sponsor for me with his chambers (law firm) fixed deposit account of 3.2m and a rental property. Will this slide. I need opinions. Note he's standing as a sponsor to take care of just my flight itineraries and miscellaneous expensess during the course of my studies

Can your dad, mom or sibling be your co-sponsor? Any amount from 2 million should sail through cause you full funding
Only fixed deposit of 3.2m from your sponsor, I don't think it's enough
You got the full funding, just bear it in mind that they Usually refuse full funding visa, so please get a co-sponsor or put some money into your account
You go dey alright

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by cuteesthy(f): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
Canterbury:
Please house am applying to lambton collage but the I am just confused on the processes especially the documents to upload how to go about it. Please someone should guide me
check d school site u will see it there, i will apply to dat sch too but its just my transcript dat is delaying me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tnablack(f): 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
Lol.
A.K.A Pharoah Must Let Us GO!

Kendrick213:

Aka endurance trekking...aka patient dogs ...aka the unsolids

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qtip: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
Austacus:

One bad thing about Nigerians is, they don’t mind their business

Biko why would you say such rubbish? (bolded)
You sound more like a snitch.
We all have different goals in life
So please go and drink enough water

I have a brother in Winnipeg, he graduated (under g) he came back to the country but he couldn’t adapt in Nigeria cause of the stress, baba ran back in two weeks... he’s doing pretty well, working in an insurance company
So my brother fooled IRCC? Abeg waka pass
You just dey yan balls

Mind you, what made you think IRCC didn’t know 99.9% of Nigerians are not coming back to their home country

Abeg waka pass and take your frustration elsewhere
Stop hating!!!!!

Aww, sorry! I finally found someone whose CIC frustration is worse than mine. Where did the snitching idea come from? Are you feeling guilty? Your anger is directed at the wrong person so go and face CIC as I did. SORRY, all will be well with you dear. GOODLUCK AND GOODBYE.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by zeriod: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
Dear House,

Can an application go from background check to refusal?

When can one say he has been refused?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Is it advisable I start sending mails again after my eligibility review started 2weeks ago or just wait for a month... 18th july applicant by the way
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qtip: 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
zeriod:
Dear House,

Can an application go from background check to refusal?

When can one say he has been refused?

Yes, sometimes even after medical request.
You can only know that you have been refused when you get the refusal letter.
Just try to stay positive and don’t think so much about refusal.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Dwebb55: 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
Josh1996:
Good afternoon bosses,

You're almost good to go. Package your documents well, write a strong SOP and read up page 0. Use what you've learnt to complete your application and then enter into prayer and fasting.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Dwebb55: 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
justthinking:
Am sending mails to different research supervisors in the department of computer science usask. Hope it wont cause problem if the supervisors found out later i sent mail to all of them.

I hope you read page 0 very well! When sending mails to supervisors try not to use the same mail with just a little editing. Write to each person uniquely to avoid such a situation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
Qtip:

Aww, sorry! I finally found someone whose CIC frustration is worse than mine. Where did the snitching idea come from? Are you feeling guilty? Your anger is directed at the wrong person so go and face CIC as I did. SORRY, all will be well with you dear. GOODLUCK AND GOODBYE.

Good luck to you too.

@Qtip Abeg no vex for me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kendrick213: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
Tnablack:
Lol.
A.K.A Pharoah Must Let Us GO!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kendrick213: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
Please how many weeks fasting, processing time is now 17weeks oo
Dwebb55:

You're almost good to go. Package your documents well, write a strong SOP and read up page 0. Use what you've learnt to complete your application and then enter into prayer and fasting.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Alinkoo(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
OOAAD:
Please how did you notarize your documents? Is it all documents or school certificates.

Thank you

Sorry I am lost here, please I did submitted my application at Abuja and by notary you mean signature? I am lost can you explain better what you mean biko.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
Kendrick213:
Please how many weeks fasting, processing time is now 17weeks oo

Recently, don't even believe in that anymore...applied wen it was 12weeks...only to be delayed and I see people that applied in September getting feedbacks in less than 12weeks.. Rubbish
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
042viber12:
Is it advisable I start sending mails again after my eligibility review started 2weeks ago or just wait for a month... 18th july applicant by the way

Need an answer to this, lemme start sending those mails again 2mao
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Justobserving1: 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ayok90:

U shud b full of prayer now
Dis is d time d VO is assessing ur documents

Plz wen did u apply
Was it paper route or online?

U shud get response in couple of days

Plz b prayerful
Plz answer d above question

All d best

I applied in October 3rd, online route
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by malcom2x(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
Alinkoo:

Sorry I am lost here, please I did submitted my application at Abuja and by notary you mean signature? I am lost can you explain better what you mean biko.

I guess that's after validation at the ministry of education den u head to foreign affairs in Abuja.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
Lekwachijj so happy to hear your testimony, thank God it turned out in praise. All those things wey you promise Baba God while waiting on him, hope you don do am grin no forget o

To everyone expecting a feedback, worry and complaints solves nothing but rather channel that same energy into prayers.

To those that were delayed please refire, keep the hope alive and pray more.

To those about to apply, note that you need extreme patience when it comes to Canada application and of cos lots of prayers.

All the best everyone.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Alinkoo(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
malcom2x:

I guess that's after validation at the ministry of education den u head to foreign affairs in Abuja.

God abeg ooo... This one is strange to me ooo... I applied through paper route like I said, arranged my documents, went straight to Galleria to submit, I no even hear anything concerning Educa talk more Foreign Affairs ooo.... shuooooo... This is new to me ooo....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Canterbury: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
cuteesthy:
check d school site u will see it there, i will apply to dat sch too but its just my transcript dat is delaying me
please check your email, I sent you a mail now abeg.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by zeriod: 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
Qtip:

Yes, sometimes even after medical request.
You can only know that you have been refused when you get the refusal letter.
Just try to stay positive and don’t think so much about refusal.

Thanks for your kind words

I am hopeful
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by imoriafe: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
3rd.. quote author=Nonso16 post=73378611]

We dey here oh, What date did you apply?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
I think that processing time came from previous online application submitted around May/June/July... I don’t agree with that processing time for recently submitted apps and paper route ..

It will all end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by blaugrana82(m): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
Did eligibility review started before the refusal?
sopho:
MY TIMELINE
MY APPLICATION WAS HANDLED BY KEYSTYLE LEARNING(EDUCATION AGENCY) AT FESTAC LAGOS .
I am not resident in Lagos
I visited Lagos couple of times during the application process from my base (IMO STATE)
Submitted Online Application : 5 July 2018
Medicals : Did upfront Medicals
Biometrics : 17th July 2018
My sponsor is my step Brother. Mum gave birth to him and the husband died later those days and she(my mother) later remarried. So I and my sponsor bears different surnames .
Academic Qualification: Bsc ( Government and Public Administration: 2nd Class Upper Division) CGPA=3.8

SCHOOL APPLIED : ACSENDA SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA CANADA,

COURSE: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (PGD)

Submitted Docs:
SOP
School Admission Letter and Acceptance letter
Proof of Tution payment
Sponsor’s Statement of Account(Balance of 100 Million)
Sponsor’s Affidavit of Sponsorship
Sponsor’s Affidavit of Relationship(showing we have this same mother)
Sponsor’s Company Letter Head
Post Study Employment Offer Letter : To return to Nigerian after studies and work in my my Step Brother’s Company here in Nigeria
Sponsor’s Certificate of Incorporation
Submitted Pictures of me and my pregnant fiancée as was directed by the Education Agency that handled my Application.
Part of the Tuition fee was paid from my account .
Travel History: Zero
Employment: it stated that I work at my Step brother’s company Voluntarily.
I have not been officially employed or worked officially since I finished school in 2011 . May be because I prefer to do business and earn and make my money instead of waiting for salary.

No Landed property’s Documents .
Eligibility Status did not change till October 10th
I got a refusal letter yesterday 27th November 2018.

Please throw more light on my timeline and educate me on what to do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by blaugrana82(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
No it won't.
justthinking:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by blaugrana82(m): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
I can't believe you're the one asking this question. Oga use mail disturb their father. Even do webform and do GCMS.
042viber12:

Need an answer to this, lemme start sending those mails again 2mao
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Toobie: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
Austacus:

As for me, my dad was my sponsor
So for the best of my knowledge about using a sponsor that is not your parent...
You should show a very thick bond between you and your sponsor sometimes it's not about writing only stories Of you and your sponsor in the sop
Make sure your sponsor paid your school fee through his bank account (commitment)
He can also send some reasonable amount of money to your bank account
Make sure you do an affidavit of support of your sponsor, the affidavits must be signed by him with his passport photograph
Make sure you have a photo of you and your sponsor together (old photo preferably)
In your SOP or LOE write the bond, relationship of you and your sponsor and why he's sponsoring you to a western education
Your sponsor should also write his letter of sponsorship and it must be signed by HiM
The statement of account of sponsor and letter of recommendation

Those are the documents to prove On your sponsor

If you have the following documents below you can use it, if you don't have it, get it from your sponsor
Certificate of incorporation of your business.
Recent of payments (most recent contract payment)
Memorandum and article association
Landed properties
Shares certificate, Treasuring bill, And G-factor (God first)
These are the documents for sponsorship, personal documents are excluded.
The gurus in the house can correct me biko

Thanks this really help alot

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

Viewing this topic: TopGunner09(m)