Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (868165 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Alinkoo(m): 8:30am On Nov 30, 2018
Hello house, please anyone who has requested for this GCMS form before? I have just few questions for you before I go ahead. I just downloaded the consent form. Can you be so kind enough to flash me, I will call back. Thanks. Zero eight zero six four one one four two five five.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Shizzleadedapo(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2018
Do you have a copy of the tuition receipt sent by the school?They can request for the refund if stated on the application it was made by an ageny. You can as well request for the refund by checking the student details on your admission letter, a copy of invoice of payment from your bank, your refusal letter from CIC and a copy of your international passport. I think you should contact the international student center of the school. They might look into it better. Let them know you are withdrawing your application cos you have been delayed.
sopho:
Please House help me and look into this matter. One Educational Agency (KEYSTYLE LEARNING LOCATED AT FESTAC LAGOS ) helped me during my Canadian Student visa application. During the process I emailed and requested for my login details to at least have access to my online profile they declined all the request. They were only updating me with the information. At a time I requested to have access to my online application profile so I could be mailing the CIC because of the delays since JULY the application was made. All my request was not accepted. On the 27th of this month they sent me me the a mail containing the PDF file of my refusal letter. The refusal was so heartbroken because I waited so much for it hoping it woulb be a good news.

Now that I have been refused I am still asking the to at least give me the login details for record and reference purpose and may be if I have to apply in the future. The issue am facing now is that I paid my tuition fee from my bank . My bank made the payment to the school at that time it was paid. And I need to apply for a refund from the school now that I have been resfused the Visa. Please how how do I go about this issue
BELOW IS THE REPLY MAIL I GOT FROM THE EDUCATION AGENCY WHEN I ASKED FOR TH LOGIN DETAIL TODAY AGAIN: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADIBISE ON HOW TO RESLOVE THIS MATTER BECAUE ITS EATING ME UP?. ARE THEY PLANNIG TO ASK FOR REFUND FROM THE SCHOOL WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE AND EAT MY MONEY OR WHAT?

Greetings.

Login details is our intellectual property of the company we don't give out.

Which document are u asking off

I thought what we make use of is a copier.

We have files for reference purpose and students files are with us.

Which other document are u asking off ?

Pls help me because I know we don't have ur intl passport.

Pls do we have any of ur original document ?

Thank you
Tochi
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Yoshy: 8:54am On Nov 30, 2018
Alinkoo:
Hello house, please anyone who has requested for this GCMS form before? I have just few questions for you before I go ahead. I just downloaded the consent form. Can you be so kind enough to flash me, I will call back. Thanks. Zero eight zero six four one one four two five five.

Please how did you download it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by rotormast: 8:55am On Nov 30, 2018
bisimo:
Congratulations!! more of this Ijn

Thank you... yours is on its way
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by rotormast: 8:57am On Nov 30, 2018
litterbug:
Congratulations.

Gracias
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Pimi: 9:05am On Nov 30, 2018
Toobie:

Hello People

Please am applying for a M.sc at the University of Manitoba.it was started on there website that application takes 4 - 16weeks for admission letter and CIC 17 weeks for process student visa.

My Question: is it to late to process fall admission starting September 2019. Urgent answer please .Thanks in Anticipation .

Based on personal experience Uof M M.Sc admission can take time most especially if you don't have a supervisor (depending on your department tho)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 9:09am On Nov 30, 2018
My Gee , we dey same plane .. seems like you are the pilot and I am the co pilot

makano:
My Eligibility review is exactly 3 months today. I do not know what they are reviewing for 3 months, no be say I submit encyclopedia.. Msheeew.
Has anybody gone through this (Over 3 months of eligibility review) and still got approved? Cos e tire me oo..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Lagos2canna: 9:22am On Nov 30, 2018
sopho:
Please House help me and look into this matter. One Educational Agency (KEYSTYLE LEARNING LOCATED AT FESTAC LAGOS ) helped me during my Canadian Student visa application. During the process I emailed and requested for my login details to at least have access to my online profile they declined all the request. They were only updating me with the information. At a time I requested to have access to my online application profile so I could be mailing the CIC because of the delays since JULY the application was made. All my request was not accepted. On the 27th of this month they sent me me the a mail containing the PDF file of my refusal letter. The refusal was so heartbroken because I waited so much for it hoping it woulb be a good news.

Now that I have been refused I am still asking the to at least give me the login details for record and reference purpose and may be if I have to apply in the future. The issue am facing now is that I paid my tuition fee from my bank . My bank made the payment to the school at that time it was paid. And I need to apply for a refund from the school now that I have been resfused the Visa. Please how how do I go about this issue
BELOW IS THE REPLY MAIL I GOT FROM THE EDUCATION AGENCY WHEN I ASKED FOR TH LOGIN DETAIL TODAY AGAIN: PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADIBISE ON HOW TO RESLOVE THIS MATTER BECAUE ITS EATING ME UP?. ARE THEY PLANNIG TO ASK FOR REFUND FROM THE SCHOOL WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE AND EAT MY MONEY OR WHAT?

Greetings.

Login details is our intellectual property of the company we don't give out.

Which document are u asking off

I thought what we make use of is a copier.

We have files for reference purpose and students files are with us.

Which other document are u asking off ?

Pls help me because I know we don't have ur intl passport.

Pls do we have any of ur original document ?

Thank you
Tochi
You need the counsel of a lawyer and police

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ralfudoh(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2018
No update till now, still on eligibility review after medical passed since August.
amozag2018:

Hi, @Damsyangel23, @Kishkosh, @ghabrhiel10, @Kemsure30, @ralfudoh, @kceecool, @Goldenegg, any updates on your applications yet? CIC Nawa OOO!

APRIL APPLICANT

1. Damsyangel23
Online application
April 17
Biometrics April 23
Request for new biometric July 10
New biometric 18 July
Eligibility review started August

JUNE APPLICANTS

2. Kishkosh
Apllication lodged on the 12 of June,
Upfront medical updated on the 7th of August,
review started on the 7th of August till date.

3. ghabrhiel10
Applied June 14 online
Biometrics on 25th june
Still on processing background check

4. Kemsure30
I applied on the 20th of June
Upfront medicals
Biometrics 25th of June

5. ralfudoh
Applied June 21st.
Medicals done and sent on the 27th of August.
Eligibility review started 29th August.
Medical passed 6hrs later.

6.kceecool
Applied June 28th
Biometrics July 3rd
Eligibility review 7th September

7. Goldenegg
Online application date: June 28th 2018
Biometrics Completed on July 6th 2018
Upfront medical submitted
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ralfudoh(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2018
June Applicant. Still under eligibility review. Medicals passed in August.
sleekysoft:
Please if you are here and your ‘ WE ARE REVIEWING WHETHER YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS ‘ on your cic portal started May, June, July and August and yet to here from cic please signify with the month your eligibility review started ..thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by imoriafe: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2018
Tlontin:
Share your profile for the gurus

Share ur details.. That was really fast

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ezriela: 10:05am On Nov 30, 2018
Congrats,prayer works. I prayed I prayed and Jesus answered me ,it is well with your soul
rotormast:
Application Approved on the 23rd of Nov.

First application was denied in January and reason was based on Financial ground.

2nd Application was submitted in September

What I did differently:

I prayed

Did medical insurance

Tuition deposit of 47,000 CAD

Shorten my SOP to just 6 lines and straight to the point

I prayed

I prayed

I prayed

I prayed

I will be travelling sometimes in December to do an aviation upgrade program.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ezriela: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2018
Sorry abt your delay. I think your medical is valid for 12months. Restrategize and refire do not forget to include God too.
Soulpower:
Hello all

Sorry is a long post, thank you for reading.

I got a very fast refusal. Submitted this November and got a refusal this November.

Reasons for Refusal

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status

My application was attended to in Kenya (Online Route)

I intend to seek new admission, I want to go for masters or postgraduate program and my CGPA is 3.05 (Computer Science) on a 5 point grader, my previous application was for an advanced diploma.

My application didn't pass eligibility review and the day I did my upfront medicals was the day I got the refusal, can I still use the medicals as upfront for my next application? IOM only gave me a printout stating that I did upfront medical and they said they will submit the rest to CIC.

Please, do you know any school that can accept me? Kindly recommend.

Bosses in the house, please advise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Okonkwobestman1: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2018
Please , is there anyone going to MUN , M.sc for the fall of next year?
Actually, I applied for Oil and gas engineering albeit the application still under review since 25th Sept.Do they take that long to make decisions?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Soulpower: 10:40am On Nov 30, 2018
Tlontin:
Share your profile for the gurus

Submitted via Online route Nov 11, 2018

Biometrics Invitation Nov 12, 2018

Biometrics is done Nov 14, 2018

Background Check started 22, Nov (The day I saw it, didn't get an email towards that)

Eligibility review started Nov 25, 2018

Failed Eligibility Review Nov 27, 2018

Application officially Refused Nov 28, 2018.

No medical invitation, did upfront medicals, however.

Personal balance 2M, plus $7000 in part payment of school fees

Sponsor 's account balance N1.9 but has a flow of N24.3 within last 4 months before printing.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Soulpower: 10:41am On Nov 30, 2018
Ezriela:
Sorry abt your delay. I think your medical is valid for 12months. Restrategize and refire do not forget to include God too.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tlontin(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2018
I’m a novice ooo.. seniors Dey here. But you didn’t tell us the documents provided, what you study , year of graduation and what you are applying for...seniors I try? cheesy wink
Soulpower:

Submitted via Online route Nov 11, 2018

Biometrics Invitation Nov 12, 2018

Biometrics is done Nov 14, 2018

Background Check started 22, Nov (The day I saw it, didn't get an email towards that)

Eligibility review started Nov 25, 2018

Failed Eligibility Review Nov 27, 2018

Application officially Refused Nov 28, 2018.

No medical invitation, did upfront medicals, however.

Personal balance 2M, plus $7000 in part payment of school fees

Sponsor 's account balance N1.9 but has a flow of N24.3 within last 4 months before printing.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 30, 2018
Online application submitted on July 25th
Biometric done on July 30th
Still on background check! I tire for these people oh!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kendrick213: 11:24am On Nov 30, 2018
makano:
I wanna believe this biometric validity is for applicants from September upwards. May/June/July Applicants wont get any Biometrics Validity. So no cause for Alarm for May/June/July applicants. Peace
Where is the source of this Intel?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 11:28am On Nov 30, 2018
I have sent 3 mals to them so far.. Just the normal generic response.
042viber12:

Have you been sending mails to them since?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 11:42am On Nov 30, 2018
Lol.. Is your Eligibility review less than 3 months?
sleekysoft:
My Gee , we dey same plane .. seems like you are the pilot and I am the co pilot

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 11:55am On Nov 30, 2018
Upfront Medicals or Medical request.
ralfudoh:
June Applicant. Still under eligibility review. Medicals passed in August.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 11:56am On Nov 30, 2018
Notice it August 12 so it’s more than 3 months

makano:
Lol.. Is your Eligibility review less than 3 months?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
And no Medical request yet?
sleekysoft:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kendrick213: 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
sleekysoft:

same here more than 3 months...this modufak people
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kendrick213: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
makano:
none too...i reason do medical send give them but I can try that , because they bunch of total assholes that can decide to tell me they not replying my mail any longer, imagine the audacity.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by amozag2018: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
My eligibilty review started September 7th, by December 7th it will be exactly 3 Months. Only God knows what they are checking...
makano:
My Eligibility review is exactly 3 months today. I do not know what they are reviewing for 3 months, no be say I submit encyclopedia.. Msheeew.
Has anybody gone through this (Over 3 months of eligibility review) and still got approved? Cos e tire me oo..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Josh1996: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
Congratulations. God wey do your own go do our own oo...Amen!!!
rotormast:
Application Approved on the 23rd of Nov.

First application was denied in January and reason was based on Financial ground.

What I did differently:

I prayed

Did medical insurance

I prayed

I prayed

I prayed

I prayed

I will be travelling sometimes in December to do an aviation upgrade program.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
Upfront medicals passed
Gcms note requested

makano:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
It will end in praise for us all..
amozag2018:
My eligibilty review started September 7th, by December 7th it will be exactly 3 Months. Only God knows what they are checking...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Determinedsoul: 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
mightyola:
I presume your DLI number should begin with letter "O" and the rest numbers. Try it again, should work.

Tnx dr
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Determinedsoul: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
Six lines? How plz?

uote author=rotormast post=73422539]Application Approved on the 23rd of Nov.

What I did differently:

I prayed

Did medical insurance

I prayed

I prayed

I prayed

I prayed

I will be travelling sometimes in December to do an aviation upgrade program.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.