Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (868946 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ezriela: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
Congrats, God is great
Omoarukheo:
His words do not return to him void!!!
God has come through for me!!!

It's PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll share my profile after I get my passport back!

I pray for everyone expecting an answer on this forum! God will settle You in the mighty name of Jesus

I'm so excited � ������
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ormohlawlah: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
Omoarukheo:

I pray for everyone expecting an answer on this forum! God will settle You in the mighty name of Jesus

I'm so excited � ������
Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kendrick213: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
Tnablack:
Ask July Applicants what taking long to make decisions means. Lol

lol...kindly follow back
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kendrick213: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
Congratulations ...whatever happened to June/July /August God answer us naa beg I deyy beg
Omoarukheo:

I'm so excited � ������
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Omoarukheo(f): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
Kendrick213:
Congratulations ...whatever happened to June/July /August God answer us naa beg I deyy beg

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Omoarukheo(f): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ormohlawlah:

Congrats

Thanks!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Omoarukheo(f): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
Thanks everyone! I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bolamike: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hello everyone, my name is Michael and I've been following this thread for some time now and I pray GOD intervenes into the matter of those still looking to get their visa issued. What brought me here is that I am looking to get my undergraduate degree in Canada be it diploma or BSc so I want to apply for some schools there. I already applied for a community college in the US and I've been accepted for the Summer program (this is a plan B as Canada is the main place I will like to study). As for my personal details, I graduated from Secondary School in 2016. I currently work remotely for a Software Agency based in Washington as a Web Developer for almost 18 months now and my salary is good. My brother and myself will be the one sponsoring this! He currently works at a Sahara-owned power company in Lagos; has also worked remotely for a US auto enthusiasts company that own and BUILD cars and bikes (I could have sponsored myself but I decided to include my brother also as I might not be able to afford the tuition for the whole 4 years). I applied for a US B1/B2 visa this year August and I got denied; I was meant to speak at a conference. To cut the lengthy post short, I am looking for a someone like a mentor to guide me through this whole study permit process. I hope to get response from someone very soon. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by yk05: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
Congratulations!!
Omoarukheo:

I'm so excited � ������

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Lagos2canna: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
Omoarukheo:

I'm so excited � ������
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sashaa(f): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
thisischarles:
please what method did you use to apply to centennial, i did since and no response or reply for my mails

Go to Admissions on their site then click on how to apply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Success2019: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
Omoarukheo:

I'm so excited � ������

Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by wealthiest1: 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
Amen
Omoarukheo:

I'm so excited � ������
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sashaa(f): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
Tlontin:

Directly
Ok, thanks. Did you do WES?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by iykedpetes(m): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
Asapant:
$2300. I made an Inquiry about same question .
..is this $2300 part of your tuition fee..is the fee refundable
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Success2019: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=goingforward post=72890866]Good Morning Nairalanders,

Listen, Fear bows down to Faith!

2nd Timothy 1 vs 7: For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Never condescend to Fear. The currency that God recognizes is Faith. Fear is of the Devil while Faith is of God. Fear disappears when Faith is present.

Jeremiah 32 vs 27. "Behold, I am the LORD, the God of [b]ALL [/b]flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?’’
Absolutely nothing!

Walk in this conviction this week.

May all our Study TRV desires come through this week in Jesus mighty name.
It will end in praises and thanksgiving.

Be faith-filled.

Goingforward.
[/quote/)

Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Success2019: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
goingforward:
Good Morning Nairalanders,

Listen, Fear bows down to Faith!

2nd Timothy 1 vs 7: For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Never condescend to Fear. The currency that God recognizes is Faith. Fear is of the Devil while Faith is of God. Fear disappears when Faith is present.

Jeremiah 32 vs 27. "Behold, I am the LORD, the God of [b]ALL [/b]flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?’’
Absolutely nothing!

Walk in this conviction this week.

May all our Study TRV desires come through this week in Jesus mighty name.
It will end in praises and thanksgiving.

Be faith-filled.

Goingforward.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Determinedsoul: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hi gurus, pls help a soul. My NOTE just landed. Was refused on 'purpose of visit.'

Have degree in nursing. Going for PGC in Critical care. Will really need your assistance on how to deal on my SOP, THOUGH HAVE UPDATED IT, but will appreciate more guidance plz. Tnx

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Determinedsoul: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=rotormast post=73437456][/quote]

Tnx dr
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Determinedsoul: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
Plz bros and Sis help. Just looking for tangible thing I will write to convince them of my purpose of visit. Plz guide me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
Bolamike:
Hello everyone, my name is Michael and I've been following this thread for some time now and I pray GOD intervenes into the matter of those still looking to get their visa issued. What brought me here is that I am looking to get my undergraduate degree in Canada be it diploma or BSc so I want to apply for some schools there. I already applied for a community college in the US and I've been accepted for the Summer program (this is a plan B as Canada is the main place I will like to study). As for my personal details, I graduated from Secondary School in 2016. I currently work remotely for a Software Agency based in Washington as a Web Developer for almost 18 months now and my salary is good. My brother and myself will be the one sponsoring this! He currently works at a Sahara-owned power company in Lagos; has also worked remotely for a US auto enthusiasts company that own and BUILD cars and bikes (I could have sponsored myself but I decided to include my brother also as I might not be able to afford the tuition for the whole 4 years). I applied for a US B1/B2 visa this year August and I got denied; I was meant to speak at a conference. To cut the lengthy post short, I am looking for a someone like a mentor to guide me through this whole study permit process. I hope to get response from someone very soon. Thanks in advance!

Please go through the thread from page 0 to 15 at least,
Then come back and ask anything you don’t understand. if you feel you don’t have all the time to go through all the stuff, you should use an agent.
I think we have an agent here that can lead you all through
@canadabyfire
So those of you that are very busy with work and all
Look for canadabyfire handle and dm him. (the guy sabi)
Straight up!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Snillous(m): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
Lagos2canna:

Congratulations dear .........with your experience Lagos delay the stamping of your passport after approval from London........who could be responsible for the delay on May, June and July applicants ?

Pls is anyone here getting approval after 5 months processing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tnablack(f): 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
D---O---N-----E

Kendrick213:
lol...kindly follow back
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
Determinedsoul:
Hi gurus, pls help a soul. My NOTE just landed. Was refused on 'purpose of visit.'

Have degree in nursing. Going for PGC in Critical care. Will really need your assistance on how to deal on my SOP, THOUGH HAVE UPDATE IT, but will appreciate more guidance plz. Tnx

Your problem here is nothing but a good and convincing SOP
your line of study Nursing and critical care are kinda related.
I think you didn't show the relationship between the two courses or you weren't able to convince the VO why you actually going for critical care and after finishing the course, the career opportunity here in Nigeria of getting a job.
The VO could also be thinking...Why spending so much on critical care in Canada whereas you can actually do the course in your home country?
If we don't offer the course here in Nigeria you gotta write blah blah blah
If we do offer the course in Nigeria, you tell them why you chose to do it in Canada
Maybe because of the Hands-on projects with real-world applications Blah blah blah
In your next application while writing your SOP just go straight to the point and hit the nail
Don't make it bogus.

Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tnablack(f): 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
The SONG you have danced and win a dancing shoe for is still playing and All the remaining June/July/August and all those Faithfully waiting for their TRVs have already started dancing and will ROCK theirs by Fire soon.

Congratulations!

Go and prosper but sin no more. #SideEyes

Omoarukheo:

I'm so excited � ������

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Determinedsoul: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
Bros thanks. Plz would you mind me sending you my SOP for a review plz? Maybe u could help guide me after going thru it. You can flash me on this no while I call. Tried sending you message but diidnt go thru. Zero nine zero two two two two one nine three five.

Tnx dr.

I think you didn't show the relationship between the two courses or you weren't able to convince the VO why you actually going for critical care and after finishing the course, the career opportunity here in Nigeria of getting a job.
The VO could also be thinking...Why spending so much on critical care in Canada whereas you can actually do the course in your home country?
If we do offer the course in Nigeria, you tell them why you chose to do it in Canada
Maybe because of the Hands-on projects with real-world applications Blah blah blah
In your next application while writing your SOP just go straight to the point and hit the nail
Don't make it bogus.

Good luck [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
Snillous:

Pls is anyone here getting approval after 5 months processing

My brother I like your faith grin grin grin despite the fact that they've ended the 3 days programme long ago, you still believe in your approval.

I pray it works out for you bro!

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
Determinedsoul:
Bros thanks. Plz would you mind me sending you my SOP for a review plz? Maybe u could help guide me after going thru it. You can flash me on this no while I call. Tried sending you message but diidnt go thru. Zero nine zero two two two two one nine three five.

Tnx dr.

Don't make it bogus.

Good luck

Sorry to burst your bubble
I am not good in reviewing SOP

Thanks for your understanding
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Omoarukheo(f): 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
Tnablack:
The SONG you have danced and win a dancing shoe for is still playing and All the remaining June/July/August and all those Faithfully waiting for their TRVs have already started dancing and will ROCK theirs by Fire soon.

Congratulations!

Go and prosper but sin no more. #SideEyes

lol I know right!! Thank you so much and God bless you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by blaugrana82(m): 12:10am On Dec 01, 2018
It's December 1st and we are yet to get any feedback on our visa application journey since June. God please touch the hearts of these VOs and let it end in praises. God this year is almost at its tail. The best consolation for this long wait is a swift approval. So help us God!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Determinedsoul: 12:20am On Dec 01, 2018
Like your honesty. No qualms bro/sis.
Thanks for your advice once more.

PLZ WHO IS GOOD IN REVIWEING SOP?

HELP OUT PLZ!!!
TNX

Sorry to burst your bubble
I am not good in reviewing SOP

Thanks for your understanding [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by SageMahrez(m): 12:24am On Dec 01, 2018
Good morning all.. please people i need HELP...
I applied for a Canadian study visa on the 23rd of April 2018 after getting my admission letter from the university of Waterloo.
Guys can you believe to this day I've not been accepted or declined. I'm in limbo,a sunken place. Classes resumed back in September and i don't know what to do at all.

please any piece of advice will go a long way. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.