Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (863496 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
Asapant:
Welldone Boss. I greet you. I was patiently waiting on you but eventually gave up bkuz I cldnt get response from you. I still need your help concerning my request. Do I need to resend it to you ?

No vex bro. Next time if you need anything urgently just mention me on this thread, I check this thread more than my nairaland mail.

No need to resend. I still have it in my mail so will respond to that stuff this evening (Canadian time), so you should get it before 8am tomorrow morning (Nigerian time).

Sorry for the wait.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Asapant: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
Yess boss. I undstand. Henceforth I shall do the needful by contacting you via Nairaland. I will be keen on getting your response as you have stated.
Naijaforeigner:

No vex bro. Next time if you need anything urgently just mention me on this thread, I check this thread more than my nairaland mail.

No need to resend. I still have it in my mail so will respond to that stuff this evening (Canadian time), so you should get it before 8am tomorrow morning (Nigerian time).

Sorry for the wait.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by geofortress: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
bennyg24:
Congratulations to those that got TRV approvals. I just received a mail from University of Alberta of my preliminary application not successful for the 2019 fall term due to high competition(civil engineering course based MEng). Please anyone gone through this before? Is it advisable to re-apply for winter 2020 term?

I sent you a pm..please lets have a discussion
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
Please do the needful by sharing ur profile to the house(If you have not done so). You have learnt from this house, so it will be at least kind of you to drop ur full profile of ur application. Peace
Fontmanager1:
My school resumed today(Fanshawe College)and I just had PPR, please i want to ask, how late is really late for resuming?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Osemigho: 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ggetter50:

Hello bro, please must the experience be in your field of study? Or it can be any work experience?

Thanks

It is best if related. Computer science degree, data scientist work experience, PGC/Masters in Computer science, data management, or IT related. Creating or identifying a strong link between them is a problem you must solve. Good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bracha: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
On this, it isn't mandatory for him/her to write his/her full profile.

I wrote mine because I wanted to. I was way in my 15th week of application submission before I was told this topic/thread exists. Nairaland didn't help me with anything, God did. So saying someone should "drop your full profile" like it's compulsory is wrong. IMO.

makano:
Please do the needful by sharing ur profile to the house(If you have not done so). You have learnt from this house, so it will be at least kind of you to drop ur full profile of ur application. Peace

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Osemigho: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Fontmanager1:
My school resumed today(Fanshawe College)and I just had PPR, please i want to ask, how late is really late for resuming?

Ask your program for the deadline or plead for it to be extended till ending of January or early February. They can extend it for you if you give a compelling reason. An extension would be best since some program will cancel your seat if they know you can meet with resumption date.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ok. But in case you dont know, its our custom here for every moniker to share his or her profile once he or she gets a decision, whether Approval or Refusal. The reason for this (Approval) is for the prospective applicants to know what and what they need to do from the profile shared for them to have a very good application to submit and for the expectant applicants to still have some hope. In case you dont know, every approval shared on this thread lifts up the spirit of applicants especially the ones still waiting for their decisions and also that actually keeps the house alive. And for the refused applicants, they share their profile to the house so the gurus can put them through on what to do to reapply and get their Visa, and of course so many people here have benefited from that. So please I am not forcing anybody to drop his or her profile, i was just reminding him on what he needs to do. I just need to tell you cos its obvious you dont really know our activities here since you joined 15 weeks after you submitted. Congrats once again on ur TRV. Peace
Bracha:

I wrote mine because I wanted to. I was way in my 15th week of application submission before I was told this topic/thread exists. Nairaland didn't help me with anything, God did. So saying someone should "drop your full profile" like it's compulsory is wrong. IMO.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
Bracha:

Nawa o...U do not understand wat he meant by drop your profile...it's not mandatory but there are people who are not u who the profile can be helpful too..besides from Wat u said, u are new here...Yea God did it for u but did HE come down from heaven to do it for u??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Andrepete: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hello house, I was rejected last year, and I want to reapply this year while waiting for my gcm notes, however , I have been able to open a business this year that isn't up to 2months old. Please do I need to attach this information to my new application and what documents can I really submit as proof?? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Andrepete: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hello house, I was rejected last year, and I want to reapply this year while waiting for my gcm notes, however , I have been able to open a business this year that isn't up to 2months old. Please do I need to attach this information to my new application and what documents can I really submit as proof?? Thanks ..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by dubaiboy1: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sir/Ma, it is very wrong to say what you said . No hard feelings but I believe it’s customary to
drop a Profile either approval or refusal .

I’m happy you got your approval but I’m sure even after the approval , you must have learn one or two stuffs on this platform .. We are all here to help each other .. writing your profile is not a big deal.

Just my own opinion .. like I said , no hard feelings .

Bracha:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by dubaiboy1: 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Well said, couldn’t agree with you more .

makano:
Ok. But in case you dont know, its our custom here for every moniker to share his or her profile once he or she gets a decision, whether Approval or Refusal. The reason for this (Approval) is for the prospective applicants to know what and what they need to do from the profile shared for them to have a very good application to submit and for the expectant applicants to still have some hope. In case you dont know, every approval shared on this thread lifts up the spirit of applicants especially the ones still waiting for their decisions and also that actually keeps the house alive. And for the refused applicants, they share their profile to the house so the gurus can put them through on what to do to reapply and get their Visa, and of course so many people here have benefited from that. So please I am not forcing anybody to drop his or her profile, i was just reminding him on what he needs to do. I just need to tell you cos its obvious you dont really know our activities here since you joined 15 weeks after you submitted. Congrats once again on ur TRV. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kendrick213: 12:48am On Jan 08, 2019
Bracha:

You know that the forum is about each other , God would be happy if can help someone else like he helped you. Stay blessed !
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Goldenegg: 3:05am On Jan 08, 2019
Happy new year everyone! Been a while.

Please o, my fellow students already in Canada, I need help with accommodation in Scarborough or anywhere close to Centennial College, Morningside. My budget is 350-450. Kindly help if you have any information. Thank you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sontelme: 3:21am On Jan 08, 2019
Kunle2344:
How do I apply for Brandon university? I want to go for an undergraduate program. Just need guidelines on how to apply

Have you finally applied
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bracha: 4:49am On Jan 08, 2019
Please don't get me wrong, i'm not asking people not to help, i'm only saying 'don't ask like you're entitled to his profile.'
Yes, you include 'please' in your requests but word the request like it's a request - that's my point. And if you think i'm wrong, no problem, we're all entitled to our individual opinions. Also, I'm sure there are people who have received one or two valuable advice(s) from here who still never even joined and didn't deem it fit to post their profile after approval/rejection or any other thing here.

Also @makano, I didn't join in the 15th week of my submission, I joined after my application had been approved.

@dubaiboy1, no hard feelings felt bro.

@042viber12 no, God didn't come down from heaven, He didn't have to grin I had His word to do that for me. Please properly understand wordings before being all hot and bothered about them.

Peace to you all cry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 5:25am On Jan 08, 2019
Asapant:
Yess boss. I undstand. Henceforth I shall do the needful by contacting you via Nairaland. I will be keen on getting your response as you have stated.

Bro I have responded to your mail. cheers.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 5:37am On Jan 08, 2019
makano:

I actually don't see anything wrong in what makano said.

If you gained from this thread or not, a guest or registered user, please drop your profile so that it helps others. The aim is to help. The God that helped you, put you in that position to help others.

In UK, the Pakistans have dominated that country for a reason. In my orientation yesterday I could barely count 10 blacks but the Asians were in hundreds. The reason is simple, they help each other, move in groups and share information. God bless us all.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 6:02am On Jan 08, 2019
A very important information for everyone on this thread.

When you get to immigration and you get your study permit, please i beg you to quickly scan through and check very well that your permit says you are eligible to work on and off campus. This is very important.

When i got my stuidy permit, it was written "only eligible to work on Campus". If I had known that such errors could happen, I would have checked very well before leaving the POE and maybe call the attention of the immigration officer to that error.This was an error from the immigration official and I now have to return my study permit for this to be ammended and may take months for me to get it back. The permit limits me to only on campus jobs (getting a job on campus is challenging but I stay hopeful). I have been in Canada for a month without a job.

Trust me, if you have ever lived abroad, you don't want to go months without working except your parents are very rich.

As i continue my journey in Canada, any other thing i find useful, i will post here.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by milo9(m): 7:41am On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=QueenApril post=74478824]@milo9 Try Seneca int'l college. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Andrepete: 8:05am On Jan 08, 2019
Hello house, I was rejected last year, and I want to reapply this year while waiting for my gcm notes, however , I have been able to open a business this year that isn't up to 2months old. Please do I need to attach this information to my new application seeing as it doesn't relate to my proposed course of study or work experience and what documents can I really submit as proof?? Thanks .. kiss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Pimi: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2019
Hello guys, please did anyone fill this IMM 5832E form?
I can't make an input on it with my computer

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Determinedsoul: 9:45am On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=Awuuga post=74474485]Print an extra page where the employment history question is. If that isn’t enough print another one. When you’re done attach everything together.

Tnx dr.

Done that but I couldn't validate it. Because if I want to validate it I have to fill the whole form again. So should I just print out the page like that without validating it? And should I attach it immediately after d page 3 that is validated or after the last page?

PLZ tnx for your urgent reply. I just don't want to mess up when I get there. Tnx
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Fontmanager1(m): 10:01am On Jan 08, 2019
makano:
Oh, All apologies to the house, I will do the needful immediately bro.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Fontmanager1(m): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2019
Bracha:

Just like you said sir/ma, It is not mandatory at all, but in the spirit of oneness of this thread, it is needful

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Determinedsoul: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=Pimi post=74557065]Hello guys, please did anyone fill this IMM 5832E form?
I can't make an input on it with my computer[/quote

I did. I printed and filled with black pen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Determinedsoul: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2019
Naijaforeigner:

When you get to immigration and you get your study permit, please i beg you to quickly scan through and check very well that your permit says you are eligible to work on and off campus. This is very important.

When i got my stuidy permit, it was written "only eligible to work on Campus". If I had known that such errors could happen, I would have checked very well before leaving the POE and maybe call the attention of the immigration officer to that error.This was an error from the immigration official and I now have to return my study permit for this to be ammended and may take months for me to get it back. The permit limits me to only on campus jobs (getting a job on campus is challenging but I stay hopeful). I have been in Canada for a month without a job.

Trust me, if you have ever lived abroad, you don't want to go months without working except your parents are very rich.

As i continue my journey in Canada, any other thing i find useful, i will post here.

You so nice and God will bless u. Tnx for this sir.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 10:11am On Jan 08, 2019
Please can anyone give a description of how to locate the Canada visa center in lekki from BERGER. Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2019
Fontmanager1:

Just like you said sir/ma, It is not mandatory at all, but in the spirit of oneness of this thread, it is needful

Manager You can send an email to smalhorta@fanshawec.ca with a copy of your stamped visa OR maybe PPR to request and receive permission.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Clara2244(f): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2019
God bless you for this information. it will go a long way to help someone.
Naijaforeigner:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Determinedsoul: 11:13am On Jan 08, 2019
Plz help me with this. It is needed urgently.
I have filled and printed extra page 3 of stdy permit asking of working expetience but I couldn't validate it. Because if I want to validate it I have to fill the whole form again. So should I just print out the page like that without validating it? And should I attach it immediately after d page 3 that is validated or after the last page?

PLZ tnx for your urgent reply. I just don't want to mess up when I get there. Tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (546)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.