Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (869180 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by dubaiboy1: 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
Big congratulations!!!

Mrmoshood:
Approval Alert!!!!

I applied for study permit online route and submitted on 16th October.

I submitted my biometrics on 22nd October
I received medical request on 5th December
Medical was done on 10th December and medical updated to passed on 17th December 2018.

Since then no update. I sent mail to both London and Lagos. London replied asking me to use the Webform so the office handling my file will see my enquiry. I used the webform to send a reminder. I received a mail from IRCC that my file is in Nairobi and I should mail them as well.

To cut the story short. I sent a gentle reminder to Nairobi twice buh no response. Which was on 26th & 27th December 2018. On 4th January 2019, I received Biometric validity correspondence and today 5th January PPR dropped and my application was also approved!

Documents submitted

Application made outside Canada form
Family form
Passport Datapage
LOA
CAQ correspondence
Financial Statements (my uncle is my sponsor with the closing balance of 16M, Company Registration/ certificate and sponsorship letter stating that he's going to sponsor me through my stay in Canada).
Admission deposit of 250CAD
Degree Certificate (B.Sc. Computer Science 2016)
NYSC (2017)
Letter of Employment (1+ year experience)
SOP

School : Concordia University Montreal, Quebec
Course : MEng Software Engineering
Term: Winter 2019

I wish everyone that is also expecting decision from CIC and ones that are planning to submit their application you hear get a positive outcome. With God all things are possible.

Alhamdulilahi!!! �

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by alftdbts: 1:09am On Jan 06, 2019
Mrmoshood:
Your application is very good. I think the VO just refused your application on purpose maybe coz your application was held for longtime. I believe if u apply again they will approve your application this time. Defer your admission and apply again. Don't give up yet and I wish you the best. Just be prayerful.

Thanks man! Used my deferral up and I got a last deferral for this January. When I have my case notes I'm gonna decide if I want to go through this again or not. School already told me I might have to re-apply if I dnt confirm my seat come November ending. Sure we all know how CIC failed at delivering so the later might be the way to go.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by alftdbts: 1:14am On Jan 06, 2019
makano:
But why keep an application for over 6 months and still reject it. This people are so crazy tho.. It can be painful.. Its well bro, just order for GCMS note, re-strategize and re-apply.You will get it in ur next application. meanwhile how many times have u applied?

Already ordered the case notes; and it's my first application, but have exhausted my deferrals. So it's a fresh application back to the same Uni. if I want to do this again
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by alftdbts: 1:17am On Jan 06, 2019
Mrmoshood:
Approval Alert!!!!

Medical was done on 10th December and medical updated to passed on 17th December 2018.

Since then no update. I sent mail to both London and Lagos. London replied asking me to use the Webform so the office handling my file will see my enquiry. I used the webform to send a reminder. I received a mail from IRCC that my file is in Nairobi and I should mail them as well.

To cut the story short. I sent a gentle reminder to Nairobi twice buh no response. Which was on 26th & 27th December 2018. On 4th January 2019, I received Biometric validity correspondence and today 5th January PPR dropped and my application was also approved!

Documents submitted

Family form
Passport Datapage
LOA
CAQ correspondence
Financial Statements (my uncle is my sponsor with the closing balance of 16M, Company Registration/ certificate and sponsorship letter stating that he's going to sponsor me through my stay in Canada).
NYSC (2017)
SOP

I wish everyone that is also expecting decision from CIC and ones that are planning to submit their application you hear get a positive outcome. With God all things are possible.

Alhamdulilahi!!! �

Congrats man
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 1:21am On Jan 06, 2019
Try again bro, u willl get it in ur next app. its too early to quit
alftdbts:

Already ordered the case notes; and it's my first application, but have exhausted my deferrals. So it's a fresh application back to the same Uni. if I want to do this again

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Josh1996: 1:45am On Jan 06, 2019
Amen!!!

Congrats
Mrmoshood:
Approval Alert!!!!

Documents submitted

Family form
Passport Datapage
LOA
CAQ correspondence
NYSC (2017)
SOP

Alhamdulilahi!!! �

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Blessedness456: 2:32am On Jan 06, 2019
Mrmoshood:
Approval Alert!!!!

Documents submitted

Family form
Passport Datapage
LOA
CAQ correspondence
NYSC (2017)
SOP

Alhamdulilahi!!! �

Congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by fadasss: 4:29am On Jan 06, 2019
Good day everyevery1, I submitted my doc November 22, in Abuja.. and I received medical request 7th of dec.. my biometric validity was sent 27th ..just about 24hours ago I received my approval mail..telling me my permit has been approved..to study telecoms in Concordia university montreal
May God bless all d future applicant and I wish dem speedy approval

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 1playa: 4:32am On Jan 06, 2019
fadasss:
Good day everyevery1, I submitted my doc November 22, in Abuja.. and I received medical request 7th of dec.. my biometric validity was sent 27th ..just about 24hours ago I received my approval mail..telling me my permit has been approved..to study telecoms in Concordia university montreal

After passport request mail right?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by fadasss: 4:59am On Jan 06, 2019
I did paper application
M still expecting my passport from them
1playa:

After passport request mail right?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by fadasss: 5:00am On Jan 06, 2019
[/quote]Congrats..same school I was given permit to study in
quote author=Mrmoshood post=74488852]Approval Alert!!!!

Documents submitted

Family form
Passport Datapage
LOA
CAQ correspondence
NYSC (2017)
SOP

Alhamdulilahi!!! �

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by dubaiboy1: 7:30am On Jan 06, 2019
Wow , congrats ! This is a true definition of God’s favor .

fadasss:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Stevenssen(m): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2019
Mrmoshood:
Approval Alert!!!!

Sent you a pm, kindly check.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Josh1996: 8:48am On Jan 06, 2019
Congratulations. God wey do your own go do our own. AMEN!

fadasss:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by geofortress: 9:31am On Jan 06, 2019
Good morming..please ive sent you a pm..i need your assitance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by geofortress: 9:36am On Jan 06, 2019
fadasss:
Congrats bro.. Ive sent you a pm..please i need your assistance. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by chibertha(f): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2019
Oh dear me. This is serious oh
Kendrick213:
Prime was removed from the list , check the updated list on cic website only Lagos and Abj
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by chibertha(f): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2019
Could you please put the direct link to order for case note for me.
I have been searching but seeing a lot of links on cic website.

alftdbts:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
nua07:
I did mine 15k

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by alftdbts: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
makano:
Try again bro, u willl get it in ur next app. its too early to quit

Okay. Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by hawklan: 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hello everybody,

How can i send a mail to CIC requesting for update on my application. A link or email address will be very helpful. Congratulations to all approved applicants. Good news for us allp
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Enasdan(m): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
fadasss:
Congrats..same school I was given permit to study in
quote author=Mrmoshood post=74488852]Approval Alert!!!!

Documents submitted

Family form
Passport Datapage
LOA
CAQ correspondence
NYSC (2017)
SOP

Alhamdulilahi!!! �

congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
hawklan:
Hello everybody,

How can i send a mail to CIC requesting for update on my application. A link or email address will be very helpful. Congratulations to all approved applicants. Good news for us allp

LAGOSIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca For Lagos

LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca For London

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Enasdan(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
good afternoon, please who knows or have an idea if Memorial University of Newfoundland accept Nigeria HND for Master's in Environmental science, I hold an HND in Agricultural engineering (soil and water engineering option) thanks for your response and suggestions.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ManTiger(m): 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Please, what's the baggage allowance from Toronto to Lagos via egyptair, did ticket for my mum and just 1 baggage allowance is on it, called Wakanow severally to confirm if the 1baggage is 45kg or 30kg but dey no gree pick.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by fadasss: 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
I did paper route..please after getting the approval mail..what next??
Any estimated number of days b4 I get my passport
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
ManTiger:
Please, what's the baggage allowance from Toronto to Lagos via egyptair, did ticket for my mum and just 1 baggage allowance is on it, called Wakanow severally to confirm if the 1baggage is 45kg or 30kg but dey no gree pick.

Congrats fadasss and mrmoshood

It depends on the type of ticket you bought but normal economy ticket is 23kg x 2 and 10kg for hand luggage.

I used Egypt air just last month from Lagos to Toronto.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
alftdbts:

Thanks a lot...

I submitted my IMM forms
2 Acceptance letters from Mt. Saint Vincent University, Halifax, Nova Scotia (M.sc in Child & Youth Study)
Introductory letter from work (I'm a program manager/Counseling assistant) a grad of psychology
Total tuition is $28k unfortunately school asked me nt to pay even deposit but only my confirmatory fee (forgot to add that email tho')
Mom main sponsor, Brother supporting sponsor
Land titles; surveys, receipts and deed of agreement 3 lands for me, 3 for my mom and 5 from my brother (Properties valuation done for mom over 22million)
Police clearance form
Birth certificates for all fam members and my son (Single though)
Moms employment letter and retirement letters, shares holdings, debenture, and certificates worth over 2million (All old shares)
Mom's letter of support on her business letterhead and Brothers letter of support
Brothers work reference letter with pay per hr and no of hrs worked for per week
Brothers work ID and insurance
Membership certificates of professional bodies
No previous traveling experience for me
Her SOA 18million, Brothers SOA 9.2million, mine 3.7million (6months)
My work IDs and pay slips (submitted the 4 months I could find)
Resume
NYSC and previous school certificates
Marriage pic for mom and dad
My award plaques
My LOE and 3 paged SOA super detailed and well polished for over 2months explaining my initiative program that I founded 3years that has helped and will continue to help bridge the gap of access amongst children and youths from varying social economic backgrounds and what I intend to do on return stating that the money is here cus of the education technological tool that I'm working on with another friend from Singapore plus all those things don't even exists here yet and that's my intended niche.
Then prayers and mountain climbing sef

Your application is super tight and I think you will get it when next you apply. Don’t give up.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Dexyking54: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Anyone coming to Winnipeg from Nigeria should please signify.. Please

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.