Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (868727 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by LearnAndObey: 12:54am On Feb 01, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

UCI means (Unique Client Identifier), is an offical number given to applicants that has previously applied for a visa to Canada whether through the online or paper paper route. This number will be used in the applicant future applications with the Canadian government. If this is your first time of applying for a Canadian visa, you are ought to leave the space blank.

@LearnAndObey
Thank you sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by imade1: 5:01am On Feb 01, 2019
042viber12:

I understand your uncles plan, following that route, u ll be eligible to be offered permanent residency...it's all good but now u need to explain on your SOP why u are going for the GIS programme and not a masters...this here is were u need to be very very convincing cos all the VOs believe u are coming over and not planning on returning to your home country...so u need to explain why that cos is very important for u to do and not a masters...

Thanks for the response dear,

*pls do I need letters from my parents offices to show we r responsible citizens both are officers, though they are not my sponsors, *

*and its fixed account of 20m ok,

*is it necessary I present my account, cox nothing dere dere graduated 2015 served 2016 finished service 2017 so ve been doing some menial jobs to kip up

*can my sponsor state dat he's helping me to ve a knowledge in GIS so I can work for him , cox he's an oil contractor

* are picture proofs of my sponsor and i necessary, lol. Cox I don't ve

Composing this SOP givez me Heart attack, lol anytime i remember d num of pple being rejected, Wats d best bet cox am going for fall section and am still gathering my docs.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 7:09am On Feb 01, 2019
May you rise and shine above every shame and disappointment in this new month. May you have cause to rejoice and celebrate. Happy new month.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by obazi: 7:48am On Feb 01, 2019
Please am already putting my sop together and still waiting for my CAQ to be release. I want to ask the house if i can have an upfront medical ahead of my paper application. Since the time for an application to be complete now is 20weeks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 8:07am On Feb 01, 2019
obazi:
Please am already putting my sop together and still waiting for my CAQ to be release. I want to ask the house if i can have an upfront medical ahead of my paper application. Since the time for an application to be complete now is 20weeks

Yes you can it speeds up the application process.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by obazi: 8:37am On Feb 01, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Yes you can it speeds up the application process.
what about the police character? Can I do that too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mcobex: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2019
sleekysoft:
APPROVAL ALERT .. Glory be to God.. Since June 2016 that this dream started and a member of NL Canada travel forum .. I am giving my testimony

You are not a man ooo, you aren’t not a Man ooo... you are the God who opens doors no man can shut
You are the God of everything no one like you

JUNE 16th applicant
2nd application
Brb to give More details

Onevthing keep the faith up .. it’s just God
Austacus, frank, ibbond, viber and all—- I cant thank you enough
Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by LearnAndObey: 8:57am On Feb 01, 2019
Hello Sir/ Ma.

Please, in case my sponsor transfer my living expenses which is about 5M into my account, will I need to print a statement of that particular transaction or a six month statement showing my previous transaction plus the new balance?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mcobex: 9:02am On Feb 01, 2019
LearnAndObey:
Hello Sir/ Ma.

Please, in case my sponsor transfer my living expenses which is about 5M into my account, will I need to print a statement of that particular transaction or a six month statement showing my previous transaction plus the new balance?

Thanks.
between 4-6 months SOA is needed(it has to include the latest transaction). Also you and your sponsor should state the transaction in your SOP and sponsorship letter respectively so as to tackle the issue of lump sum.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by LearnAndObey: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2019
mcobex:
between 4-6 months SOA is needed(it has to include the latest transaction). Also you and your uncle (sponsor) should state the transaction in your SOP and sponsorship letter respectively so as to tackle the issue of lump sum.
Alright, Thank you very much sir.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by LearnAndObey: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2019
Hello Sir/Ma, please assist me to crosscheck the documents I will be submitting.

DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
Personal Documents
1) Data Page of my International Passport.
2) My Birth Certificate
3) Certificate of origin
4) National Identification number slip
5) Affidavit of return
6) Evidence of tuition deposit
7) Waec certificate and High School transcript
cool Personal account statement
9) Statement of purpose (SOP)
10) Letter of intent

Financial Documents
1) Full tuition scholarship that is renewable for the total duration of my studies.
2) Sponsorship letter from my uncle
3) Certificate of fixed deposit of 1.5M with sponsorship letter from my Dad stating the money was set for my studies. (The fixed deposit is in my name).
4) Affidavit of sponsorship from my Dad.
5) Uncle USA account statement of over $10,000
6) Affidavit from my Uncle

Admission Document
1) Admission offer letter
2) Scholarship award letter

My school's room and board is CAD$12,000
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by emmy4Gold: 9:54am On Feb 01, 2019
LearnAndObey:
Hello Sir/Ma, please assist me to crosscheck the documents I will be submitting.

DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
Personal Documents
1) Data Page of my International Passport.
2) My Birth Certificate
3) Certificate of origin
4) National Identification number slip
5) Affidavit of return
6) Evidence of tuition deposit
7) Waec certificate and High School transcript
cool Personal account statement
9) Statement of purpose (SOP)
10) Letter of intent

Financial Documents
1) Full tuition scholarship that is renewable for the total duration of my studies.
2) Sponsorship letter from my uncle
3) Certificate of fixed deposit of 1.5M with sponsorship letter from my Dad stating the money was set for my studies. (The fixed deposit is in my name).
4) Affidavit of sponsorship from my Dad.
5) Uncle USA account statement of over $10,000
6) Affidavit from my Uncle

Admission Document
1) Admission offer letter
2) Scholarship award letter

My school's room and board is CAD$12,000
These documents are on the right track, but I suggest you work more on your HOME TIES & resume. I am not a guru but pls... work more on those suggested points. All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Godatwork23: 10:17am On Feb 01, 2019
Amen
Austacus:
May you rise and shine above every shame and disappointment in this new month. May you have cause to rejoice and celebrate. Happy new month.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Trizadove: 10:31am On Feb 01, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

UCI means (Unique Client Identifier), is an offical number given to applicants that has previously applied for a visa to Canada whether through the online or paper route. This number will be used in the applicant future applications with the Canadian government. If this is your first time of applying for a Canadian visa, you are ought to leave the space blank.

@LearnAndObey

thank you for this
but please where can i get mine cos i applied 2016 and i don't think i found anything like that
please assist
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 01, 2019
Austacus:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by LearnAndObey: 11:16am On Feb 01, 2019
emmy4Gold:
These documents are on the right track, but I suggest you work more on your HOME TIES & resume. I am not a guru but pls... work more on those suggested points. All the best
I really appreciate your response but what the your suggestion for home ties?

Can I add my siblings Birth certificates?

What are the impacts of police report on my application? Secondly, where can I make a standard police report? Will I just go to any police station or headquarter for it?

I am not in Lagos.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nellykuch: 11:29am On Feb 01, 2019
My dear thanks for this response.

042viber12:

Google is your friend
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by blaugrana82(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2019
Guys my GCMS came in this week. Pls check out what's in the screenshot and suggest how I can tackle this in two week. I want to apply by mid February for Spring. I will appreciate your suggestions plz. This is my second visa denial.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2019
imade1:

*pls do I need letters from my parents offices to show we r responsible citizens both are officers, though they are not my sponsors, *

*is it necessary I present my account, cox nothing dere dere graduated 2015 served 2016 finished service 2017 so ve been doing some menial jobs to kip up

*can my sponsor state dat he's helping me to ve a knowledge in GIS so I can work for him , cox he's an oil contractor

Composing this SOP givez me Heart attack, lol anytime i remember d num of pple being rejected, Wats d best bet cox am going for fall section and am still gathering my docs.

No u don't need such letters...Wat u need are documents to show dy are your parents which is their birth certificates and also of your siblings if u have any
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 01, 2019
imade1:

A balance of 20mil showing on your sponsors 6months SOA is very good..honestly u need something to be in your account.. 5mil at least to cover for your living expenses even though u have a sponsor but dy want to see that u can take care of yourself incase the sponsor isn't available immediately, or dy want to see u are totally financially convered
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by emmy4Gold: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2019
LearnAndObey:

What are the impacts of police report on my application? Secondly, where can I make a standard police report? Will I just go to any police station or headquarter for it?

I am not in Lagos.

Justwise
Urw learn&obey, ur siblings birth certificates or bio data page of international passports, lands & shares properties of urself, parents or if possible ur siblings. I guess the best place to get the police clearance is at Alagbon Lagos. I hope this would help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ayoyemi124: 11:57am On Feb 01, 2019
Hi All what will be the best study root for someone with a 3rd class that wants to study at Canada
Replies will be appreciated
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2019
imade1:

*is it necessary I present my account, cox nothing dere dere graduated 2015 served 2016 finished service 2017 s[b]o ve been doing some menial jobs to kip up

*can my sponsor state dat he's helping me to ve a knowledge in GIS so I can work for him , cox he's an oil contractor [/b]

The VO would really need to see a career progression in ur CV...wen u say menial job..is it related to wat u did in your Bsc..if it's not, well..u need to work on that...yes your sponsor needs to write that explaining why he chose to sponsor u...that idea to work for him also helps to tell the VO that u are definitely coming back wen u are done..in your CV, if u can include that u worked for him on a contract basis or trainee..good and fine..that way the VO will see that u v been working in that field and u have decided to seek a higher education in that field..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by emmy4Gold: 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
LearnAndObey:

I am not in Lagos.

Justwise I am not Justwise ooo , Justwise is our big boss here

Urw learn&obey, ur siblings birth certificates or bio data page of international passports, lands & shares properties of urself, parents or if possible ur siblings. I guess the best place to get the police clearance is at Alagbon Lagos. I hope this would help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
imade1:

It's not mandatory but since he is your uncle, pls include a pic of you, him and your parents or dad at least to truly show you all are related...den on your SOP u will need to explain how you guys are related..also include his birth certificate, draw a family tree to show the linkage...see ehh it's tough but it's best u do all this to clear a VO who doesn't know u...
don't let rejection scare u, if u can get a sample of an SOP that will guide u o not copy and paste..u will need to take your time and write the SOP..cover all loopholes.. Finally u need to be fast cos Fall is september and processing time is 5months (20weeks)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
obazi:
what about the police character? Can I do that too

U need to include it in your application...it doesn't speed up your application though but it's needed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by obazi: 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
ayoyemi124:
Hi All what will be the best study root for someone with a 3rd class that wants to study at Canada
It's depends on your undergraduate course. There a lot of courses which requires your post secondary school certificates. But search for one that relate with the undergraduate. It will help you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
LearnAndObey:

I am not in Lagos.

Justwise

Pls home ties is more like wat will bring u back....your family birth certificates isn't the only thing...assets u are eligible to inherit can also be your home tie..

It doesn't make any impact, it's just a requisite...if u are in lagos, u can do it in state cid in Ikoyi..8k 30mins u get it done and stamped

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
blaugrana82:
Guys my GCMS came in this week. Pls check out what's in the screenshot and suggest how I can tackle this in two week. I want to apply by mid February for Spring. I will appreciate your suggestions plz. This is my second visa denial.

1st, u need to work on your own SOA..it shows in your previous application, u are depending solely on your brother for funding which isn't right..

U need to explain on your SOP why u feel the studying the intended cos u are going for in canada is important...cos the VO says the cos u are going for is also available here..so tackle that too in your letter of explanation..

Wat are your home ties in Nigeria...the VO is saying your incentives to come to Canada outweighs your return...u need to work on your home ties to deal with that...the VO needs to see something to truly show u are going for only studies and will return to Nigeria...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by LearnAndObey: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
emmy4Gold:

I really appreciate your response!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by LearnAndObey: 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
042viber12:

Pls home ties is more like wat will bring u back....your family birth certificates isn't the only thing...assets u are eligible to inherit can also be your home tie..

It doesn't make any impact, it's just a requisite...if u are in lagos, u can do it in state cid in Ikoyi..8k 30mins u get it done and stamped
Alright, Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
ayoyemi124:

POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA...look for a course in that relates to wat u did in your Bsc and Google Canadian colleges that offer such, look out for the admission requirements,..apply, get admission den come and ask questions concerning getting your visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.