Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (868403 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 12:40am On Apr 06, 2019
Asapant:
For paper route application Do I need to print application form online ?

Yes you need to download the forms online through www.cic.gc.ca with the aid of a desktop/System, fill with an updated Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, date, print and sign the forms with a blue ink pen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 12:43am On Apr 06, 2019
Okattamgbee:
Greetings boss,

After paying 235 CAD for visa application and biometric, do you still need to pay any fee at the vfs office for biometric?

No, the 235CAD you paid during application submission is inclusive of the biometrics fees. Thus, you don't have to pay an additional fee for it at the VFS.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by lynniebabes(f): 12:50am On Apr 06, 2019
Big congratulations. I claim your success by faith. I will testify. amen
Austacus:
A P P R O V A L - A L E R T.

Chineke azawerem epere
Otito dili chukwu

From Saturday June 9th 2018 to friday 05 April 2019
300 days
42 weeks 6 days
9 months 26 days
This visa is nothing but God and it’s a intellectual war between me and the VO that handled my application.

I want to use this measure to thank honorable justwise without you, this thread wouldn’t be possible. Thank you sir for the opportunity. I feel you don’t like me but I love you.

I also want to thank the man I value and treasure sir Frankrobben. Bro you be angel (no too much talk)

I also want to thank my manny Jibola AKA sleeksoft thank you brother. You inspired me a lot, thanks my brother thank you my brother.

I also want to thank man like galala123 and canadabyfire I learned a lot from you guys

I also want to thank my Algonquin brother 042viber I can’t wait to welcome you to our school. Your visa is next in line.

I want to thank the man of action Makano thank you so much for everything, your visa is next in line. God that didn’t neglect me will never neglect you and 024viber

I want to thank anita and deborah thanks for your prayers, I will do everything within my power to congratulate you girls in Canada.

Mcobex bbcue, Mr j, justmellow (English man) and the rest..., thank you for your selfless contribution.

The one and only Naijaforeigner, this guy is Phenomenal thank you for your selfless service
I’ve leaned a lot from you.

Bracha thank you so much for your selfless service. Thank you. Fine girl with the good heart.

To every hopefuls don’t give up on your dreams.

To all May June and July applicant slide in my pm, I have a secret for you guys.

I actually went to anifowoshe on Wednesday. The person I met just like me at first sight and he told me the secret then he prayed for me and wish me good luck. I may go back there and tell him thank you.

This visa suffered me.
The day I did my biometrics, VAC was still working till 8 pm that day, I left home around 7 and left VAC 7 pm. I was sleeping on steering... I almost had an accident that very day but God came through for me. So whenever I remember that day and imagine why my visa is still pending, tears will drop from my eyes and I will look up to God.

I contacted more than 150 MPs (senators) in Canada then on Wednesday I gathered mind and drive straight to Anifowoshe.

I was in the movies watching “Hotel Mumbai” as soon as they finished the movie, I saw the alert in my email address.

I will recommend you guys to watch that movie and thank me later.

God is indeed faithful
Nara ekele chineke.
May June July, don’t lose hope, your visa is sooner. Don’t forget to hit my pm.
“God answers prayers”

God bless everyone that is reading this my success story. Whatever you ask from God, don’t give up, he knows your worries. He will answer your prayer.

“When God wants you to grow, he makes you uncomfortable”

Please don’t mind my typo error. I am so eegxited.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 12:53am On Apr 06, 2019
Damsyangel23:
Good evening house .. Sorry have not been able to come online after I was refused for the second time. I was down and needed to put myself together
My first application was 2017 July and was denied September
Second application was April 2018 and was denied February 1 2019.
University of Regina diploma in economics now want to change my program to PGD and also refire. Hoping for the best

After 10months of anxiously awaiting response from IRCC and yet got denied? These visa officers can be so cruel most times. Please put yourself together, take a deep breath, never give up, restrategize and present a persuasive SOP that will justify your reasons to why you're heading for an upper degree in this recent application instead of the previous diploma you applied with in the past. Endavour to seek counsel from knowledgeable individuals here to vet the letter for you and make possible changes where necessary before reapplying.

It shall end in praises in your next application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by walteriyke: 1:06am On Apr 06, 2019
[quote author=Ezriela post=71836823]Amen[/quotpe] amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ILoveDLord(m): 1:40am On Apr 06, 2019
OK wonderful people!

THIS IS MY STORY, THIS IS MY SONG.

Post is a bit LONG OOOOOO

APPLICATION FOR MSC ADMISSION
-----------------------------------------------------------
I applied to MUN sometime in November 2018.
Transcripts took a while to process, Nigerian schools are not helpful with this.

When MUN received my transcripts, they said there was no date on the transcripts showing that I had completed my degree.
So I'd need a letter from my university confirming that I had completed my degree.

I was offered conditional admission, pending when when I submit a letter from my university confirming that I completed my degree.

I was supposed to get the letter from the registrar(that is the normal process in my university, even though MUN did not state it in their website). But I decided to get it from my HOD, I thought it would be faster from the HOD and I would pay little or nothing. Someone who had done it the same way advised me to do so.

I paid 20K DHL for the shipment of the letter on behalf of my university. I tracked the shipment till it arrived MUN. Upon arrival of the letter I thought they would give the full unconditional admission letter automatically.

But after waiting a few days. I sent an email telling them I'm sure the letter had arrived MUN.

When they finally confirmed it, I was told the letter was not acceptable, that it was not considered official because it came from the HOD instead of the Registrar.

I became weak, because I knew what it took to get the letter from the HOD due to ASUU strike and then the DHL cost.

I prayed, sent them an email the next day, explaining that MUN did not state the requirement that the letter must come from the registrar.That I was sincerely surprised that a letter signed by the HOD was considered unofficial! That the whole process of getting another one would take more time and money, and I could miss the resumption date because the time it takes to process study visa and I was not willing to defer my admission because I already had set target timeline for achieving my MSc.

Well, within two hours after sending the email, MUN offered me full unconditional admission letter! Just like that! This was around 17 February, I think.

Then I booked upfront medicals with IOM Abuja.

IOM Lagos and Q life didn't have favorable dates for me. IOM Lagos told me next available date was 5March while Qlife said sometime in May! Imagine that undecided

I had to travel down to ABJ!

OK ENOUGH OF THE LONG Story!

HERE'S MY TIMELINE
Travelled to Abuja 26 February and stayed for about a week.

27 Feb: Upfront medicals at IOM Abuja. I got there about 7:30am, I was number 20 on the list! Medical result ready same day by 2:30pm.

27 Feb : 3:50 pm, Applied for police character certificate at the police force headquarters Abuja. But approval was done from Lagos office takes three days for Lagos to approve! Imagine Headquarters in ABUJA could not approve!!

1 March: Visa application online. Plenty documents to merge and submit! I didn't know it was that tedious!

2 March : Biometrics instruction email received, this was a Saturday, so couldn't do it as VFS does not work on Saturday. I had to spend the weekend in ABJ.

Collected my police certificate 2 March but I had submitted my application. I didn't think it was a compulsory document. But I just did it in case of necessity.

4th March: Biometrics enrollment at VFS Abuja.

Travelled back home. Could not take flights to and fro, was managing my money ooo!

Then the wait started!

I checked my profile like steady state equation!

I prayed and prayed and then I just started and continued praising God that it is done!

TWO WEEKS LATER

13 March : I noticed my upfront medicals was yet to be updated on my CIC account. I sent them emails and CSE web forms, asking them to update my profile to reflect that I had passed the medical exam. Same with the biometrics.

14 March: medical was updated " You passed the medical exam"

No update on biometrics status.
Background check was ongoing. Well, that is how it was immediately I submitted my application!

For every email or web form I sent, I pleaded with them to process my application on time in order for me to meet the resumption date of MUN for the Spring semester in May. I also acknowledged that I understood that VOs are busy and would not have bothered them if not for my resumption date!

FUNNY THING
After my medical was updated to "Pass" the next day, medical status changed back to "You do not need medical exam...bla bla bla". I was confused.

I called IRCC to complain, the lady that answered said that my details show that both medical and biometrics results have been received by IRCC. She then told me that my application was being processed in Kenya, if I had any questions, I should contact the Kenya office.

I kept waiting Oooo... One day wait and every other day looked like forever!

March 31: Received an email, saying, "No updates have been made on your application... "

APRIL MY MONTH VISALISATION!

2 April: After waiting for my police cert to be requested, it was not requested, I decided to send it using CSE web form. Explaining that it became available after I had submitted my application and that I thought they might need it for background checks. Then pleaded that they should treat my application urgently in order for me to meet the deadline for resumption. I just wanted them to notice me sha grin

3 April : Medical was again updated to "You passed the medical exam" Sweet! I just finished praying and fasting and checked my status later that evening.

4 April : Eligibility changed to "We're reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" fantastic!

Same day, I received the correspondence letter confirming my biometrics validity!

5 April : I received an email notification to check my cic account profile.
Wow!

Final Decision " Your application was approved"

Then message section : Original Passport Request"

Say what!??!!!?

I became overwhelmed and ecstatic with joy unspeakable! grin

It felt so unreal, like a dream shocked
God! My God!

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED.
---------------------------------------
All CIC IMM forms. The forms were generated after I answered the pre-application questions. I downloaded the forms and filled them as truthfully as possible.

International Passports current and old showing all travel history for myself and my wife.

------------------------------------
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
WEDDING PICTURES: just one for white and one for Trad.

Picture of our baby, all alone.

Birth certificates for myself, wife and baby

NOTE : One of the CIC IMM forms is family information form. This was where I merged and attached the above documents just mentioned, apart from international passport.
----------------------------------

Admission letter
Deg cert
Transcripts
WAEC
NYSC cert

Again here, I merged and attached all my academic credentials with the admission letter as one document

Soft /digital copy of passport photograph

PROOF OF FUNDS
Self sponsored

Acceptance fee receipt of 2000 CAD
Employment letter(left the job recently though)
Treasury bill +fixed deposit +RSA account about 17m Naira
Personal Savings account about 250k Naira
Pay slips of the last four months
Tax clearance certificates
Car proof of ownership document(just one document only
-------------------------------

Statement of Purpose (SOP)

Stated that I have been offered admission to study this course at MUN
Talked about my academic abilities and my passion for knowledge acquisition

Talked about my undergraduate degree how it relates to my intending post grad degree.

Talked about my work experience since graduating and internship during undergrad, how all these experiences are related to the course and how fascinating the course is and the world of opportunities to learn and then practice back in Nigeria. How the economy of Nigeria depends so much on the course and the demand for professionals in Nigeria.

Talked about why I chose Canada and MUN in particular.

Talked about my financial budget and how the funds were generated through salary savings and investments

Talked about my return to Nigeria after the course.

Reasons to return :

1.Compliance with the terms and conditions of the study permit because it requires that I return and that I'm law abiding
Cited my travel history as instances where I travelled out of Nigeria and ensured I returned per the conditions of the visas.

2. Plan to use the knowledge acquired back in Nigeria because of the demand for professionals in my field and the value Nigeria has for international education.

3. Family /Home ties
My wife and baby. My parents are siblings. I would long to reunite with them after my studies

Then concluded by saying that I shall be grateful if my application is favorable considered on time.

----------------------

In all God be praised!

Keep the hope alive. It shall be well[/quote]

ILoveDLord:
O my God!

GUYS APPROVAL ALERT! This morning!!

I'm overwhelmed! I am coming back!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Omarzx: 1:53am On Apr 06, 2019
@ilovedlord congratulations sir. Indeed is our month of visalazation☺☺☺ .

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ILoveDLord(m): 2:20am On Apr 06, 2019
Please don't mind the typo errors. If any thing is not clear let me know.

NOTE I had to give all these details in order to answer as many questions that people could have with respect to

Application for Admission and follow up
Medicals
Police certificate
Biometrics
Documents required.

Please if you have any questions kindly ask them here, I may be able to answer you or someone else could answer. Sorry I may not be able to respond to private messages for personal reasons.

Just a few more notes

English language test is not usually required from Nigerians by most Canadian schools. Your degree or transcripts should state that English language was the language used during your studies in Nigeria. If not, your academic reference letter from your lecturer or HOD should state it clearly. That was what I did. Though I wrote IELTS about the same period when I submitted my application for MSc, it was for a different reason.
Or you get a letter from your registrar confirming that English language was the language of instruction during your study in Nigeria.

When. I was filling the cic form that asked if had taken English language test, I said yes, but did not attach my IELTS test result because I had not collected my IELTS result even though it was ready at the time I was submitting my visa application.
---------------------------

For the CIC IMM family information form, I filled the birth dates and addresses and other information of my parents and siblings but I did not attach the birth certificates, Id cards, intl passports or pictures.

Landed properties : I did not submit any land document, my documents were not ready and for my parents land, the only document available is just a receipt. I did think it was necessary.
----------------------------

Police cert in Abuja was 10k Naira

-----------------------------
Let me thank everyone here who has been helping to provide information and guidance. I found some the information helpful.

ILoveDLord:

OK wonderful people!

THIS IS MY STORY, THIS IS MY SONG.

Post is a bit LONG OOOOOO

APPLICATION FOR MSC ADMISSION
-----------------------------------------------------------
I applied to MUN sometime in November 2018.
Transcripts took a while to process, Nigerian schools are not helpful with this.

When MUN received my transcripts, they said there was no date on the transcripts showing that I had completed my degree.
So I'd need a letter from my university confirming that I had completed my degree.

I was offered conditional admission, pending when when I submit a letter from my university confirming that I completed my degree.

I was supposed to get the letter from the registrar(that is the normal process in my university, even though MUN did not state it in their website). But I decided to get it from my HOD, I thought it would be faster from the HOD and I would pay little or nothing. Someone who had done it the same way advised me to do so.

I paid 20K DHL for the shipment of the letter on behalf of my university. I tracked the shipment till it arrived MUN. Upon arrival of the letter I thought they would give the full unconditional admission letter automatically.

But after waiting a few days. I sent an email telling them I'm sure the letter had arrived MUN.

When they finally confirmed it, I was told the letter was not acceptable, that it was not considered official because it came from the HOD instead of the Registrar.

I became weak, because I knew what it took to get the letter from the HOD due to ASUU strike and then the DHL cost.

I prayed, sent them an email the next day, explaining that MUN did not state the requirement that the letter must come from the registrar. That I was sincerely surprised that a letter signed by the HOD was considered unofficial! That the whole process of getting another one would take more time and money, and I could miss the resumption date because the time it takes to process study visa and I was not willing to defer my admission because I already had set target timeline for achieving my MSc.

Well, within two hours after sending the email, MUN offered me full unconditional admission letter! Just like that! This was around 17 February, I think.

Then I booked upfront medicals with IOM Abuja.

IOM Lagos and Q life didn't have favorable dates for me. IOM Lagos told me next available date was 5March while Qlife said sometime in May! Imagine that undecided

I had to travel down to ABJ!

OK ENOUGH OF THE LONG Story!

HERE'S MY TIMELINE
Travelled to Abuja 26 February and stayed for about a week.

27 Feb: Upfront medicals at IOM Abuja. I got there about 7:30am, I was number 20 on the list! Medical result ready same day by 2:30pm.

27 Feb : 3:50 pm, Applied for police character certificate at the police force headquarters Abuja. But approval was done from Lagos office takes three days for Lagos to approve! Imagine Headquarters in ABUJA could not approve!!

1 March: Visa application online. Plenty documents to merge and submit! I didn't know it was that tedious!

2 March : Biometrics instruction email received, this was a Saturday, so couldn't do it as VFS does not work on Saturday. I had to spend the weekend in ABJ.

Collected my police certificate 2 March but I had submitted my application. I didn't think it was a compulsory document. But I just did it in case of necessity.

4th March: Biometrics enrollment at VFS Abuja.

Travelled back home. Could not take flights to and fro, was managing my money ooo!

Then the wait started!

I checked my profile like steady state equation!

I prayed and prayed and then I just started and continued praising God that it is done!

TWO WEEKS LATER

13 March : I noticed my upfront medicals was yet to be updated on my CIC account. I sent them emails and CSE web forms, asking them to update my profile to reflect that I had passed the medical exam. Same with the biometrics.

14 March: medical was updated " You passed the medical exam"

No update on biometrics status.
Background check was ongoing. Well, that is how it was immediately I submitted my application!

For every email or web form I sent, I pleaded with them to process my application on time in order for me to meet the resumption date of MUN for the Spring semester in May. I also acknowledged that I understood that VOs are busy and would not have bothered them if not for my resumption date!

FUNNY THING
After my medical was updated to "Pass" the next day, medical status changed back to "You do not need medical exam...bla bla bla". I was confused.

I called IRCC to complain, the lady that answered said that my details show that both medical and biometrics results have been received by IRCC. She then told me that my application was being processed in Kenya, if I had any questions, I should contact the Kenya office.

I kept waiting Oooo... One day wait and every other day looked like forever!

March 31: Received an email, saying, "No updates have been made on your application... "

APRIL MY MONTH OF VISALISATION!

2 April: After waiting for my police cert to be requested, it was not requested, I decided to send it using CSE web form. Explaining that it became available after I had submitted my application and that I thought they might need it for background checks. Then pleaded that they should treat my application urgently in order for me to meet the deadline for resumption. I just wanted them to notice me sha grin

3 April : Medical was again updated to "You passed the medical exam" Sweet! I just finished praying and fasting and checked my status later that evening.

4 April : Eligibility changed to "We're reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" fantastic!

Same day, I received the correspondence letter confirming my biometrics validity!

5 April : I received an email notification to check my cic account profile.
Wow!

Final Decision " Your application was approved"

Then message section : Original Passport Request"

Say what!??!!!?

I became overwhelmed and ecstatic with joy unspeakable! grin

It felt so unreal, like a dream shocked
God! My God!

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED.
All CIC IMM forms. The forms were generated after I answered the pre-application questions. I downloaded the forms and filled them as truthfully as possible.

International Passports current and old showing all travel history for myself and my wife.

------------------------------------
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
WEDDING PICTURES: just one for white and one for Trad.

Picture of our baby, all alone.

Birth certificates for myself, wife and baby

NOTE : One of the CIC IMM forms is family information form. This was where I merged and attached the above documents just mentioned, apart from international passport.

Admission letter
Deg cert
Transcripts
WAEC
NYSC cert

Again here, I merged and attached all my academic credentials with the admission letter as one document

Soft /digital copy of passport photograph

PROOF OF FUNDS
Self sponsored

Acceptance fee receipt of 2000 CAD
Employment letter(left the job recently though)
Treasury bill +fixed deposit +RSA account about 17m Naira
Personal Savings account about 250k Naira
Pay slips of the last four months
Tax clearance certificates
Car proof of ownership document(just one document only
-------------------------------

Statement of Purpose (SOP)

Stated that I have been offered admission to study this course at MUN
Talked about my academic abilities and my passion for knowledge acquisition

Talked about my undergraduate degree how it relates to my intending post grad degree.

Talked about my work experience since graduating and internship during undergrad, how all these experiences are related to the course and how fascinating the course is and the world of opportunities to learn and then practice back in Nigeria. How the economy of Nigeria depends so much on the course and the demand for professionals in Nigeria.

Talked about why I chose Canada and MUN in particular.

Talked about my financial budget and how the funds were generated through salary savings and investments

Talked about my return to Nigeria after the course.

Reasons to return :

1.Compliance with the terms and conditions of the study permit because it requires that I return and that I'm law abiding
Cited my travel history as instances where I travelled out of Nigeria and ensured I returned per the conditions of the visas.

2. Plan to use the knowledge acquired back in Nigeria because of the demand for professionals in my field and the value Nigeria has for international education.

3. Family /Home ties
My wife and baby. My parents are siblings. I would long to reunite with them after my studies

Then concluded by saying that I shall be grateful if my application is favorable considered on time.

----------------------

In all God be praised!

Keep the hope alive. It shall be well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bracha: 2:28am On Apr 06, 2019
Congratulations!!!!! I'm so so happy for you. I don't understand what you've been through but I can imagine it! Sheesh!
All Glory to God who showed Himself mighty.

I'm almost teary eyed here lol

Austacus:

Chineke azawerem epere
Otito dili chukwu

300 days
42 weeks 6 days
9 months 26 days
This visa is nothing but God and it’s a intellectual war between me and the VO that handled my application.

I want to use this measure to thank honorable justwise without you, this thread wouldn’t be possible. Thank you sir for the opportunity. I feel you don’t like me but I love you.

I also want to thank the man I value and treasure sir Frankrobben. Bro you be angel (no too much talk)

I also want to thank my manny Jibola AKA sleeksoft thank you brother. You inspired me a lot, thanks my brother thank you my brother.

I also want to thank man like galala123 and canadabyfire I learned a lot from you guys

I also want to thank my Algonquin brother 042viber I can’t wait to welcome you to our school. Your visa is next in line.

I want to thank the man of action Makano thank you so much for everything, your visa is next in line. God that didn’t neglect me will never neglect you and 024viber

I want to thank anita and deborah thanks for your prayers, I will do everything within my power to congratulate you girls in Canada.

Mcobex bbcue, Mr j, justmellow (English man) and the rest..., thank you for your selfless contribution.

The one and only Naijaforeigner, this guy is Phenomenal thank you for your selfless service

Bracha thank you so much for your selfless service. Thank you. Fine girl with the good heart.

To all May June and July applicant slide in my pm, I have a secret for you guys.

I actually went to anifowoshe on Wednesday. The person I met just like me at first sight and he told me the secret then he prayed for me and wish me good luck. I may go back there and tell him thank you.

This visa suffered me.
The day I did my biometrics, VAC was still working till 8 pm that day, I left home around 7 and left VAC 7 pm. I was sleeping on steering... I almost had an accident that very day but God came through for me. So whenever I remember that day and imagine why my visa is still pending, tears will drop from my eyes and I will look up to God.

I contacted more than 150 MPs (senators) in Canada then on Wednesday I gathered mind and drive straight to Anifowoshe.

I was in the movies watching “Hotel Mumbai” as soon as they finished the movie, I saw the alert in my email address.

God is indeed faithful
Nara ekele chineke.
“God answers prayers”

God bless everyone that is reading this my success story. Whatever you ask from God, don’t give up, he knows your worries. He will answer your prayer.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bracha: 2:37am On Apr 06, 2019
Err... I don't know if I agree tho. So I checked one of my refusal letters and saw a UCI on the top. Which means I had one but I just didn't know. The first two were paper, while the last was online.

makano:
Bracha were all ur applications online? If ur 2 previous applications were paper route, u dont need to put any UCI on ur online application..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ILoveDLord(m): 2:40am On Apr 06, 2019
Done. Please check my most recent post.

Dammyomo123:
Please list out the documents submitted, congrats in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bracha: 2:46am On Apr 06, 2019
For the sponsorship, if you dont have funding, I'll advise your brother write a letter stating clearly why he's funding you. The why is important if you don't have funding.

adeyusuf2000:

Please Guys, I just got my admission letter and First semester Tuition receipt.

The following are the documents to present, Kindly review and advice.

Online Route

1. Letter of Accept

2. Tuition Fee Receipt.

3.CIC documents.

4. Letter of Sponsorship from elder brother.

5. Statement of Account worth of 10M from brother account.

6. Marriage certificate.

7. Birth certificate of my wife and my own.

8. Letter of Introduction from employer.

9. Statement of Purpose.

10.Document of land property in my name.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ILoveDLord(m): 2:47am On Apr 06, 2019
Thanks chibertha!
I wish you the best!
chibertha:
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ILoveDLord(m): 2:49am On Apr 06, 2019
Thanks sillysassysally....

Thanks for all do on this platform.

I wish you the best!

sillysassysally:
CONGRATULATIONS!

Awaiting the full gist!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ILoveDLord(m): 2:51am On Apr 06, 2019
Thanks AAO7.

I wish you the best!

AAO7:
Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Asapant: 5:16am On Apr 06, 2019
Boss. I appreciate your quick response. God bless you.
Frankrobbn1:

Yes you need to download the forms online through www.cic.gc.ca with the aid of a desktop/System, fill with an updated Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, date, print and sign the forms with a blue ink pen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kendrick213: 5:36am On Apr 06, 2019
Has anyone withdrawn application before ? How long did it take to complete the withdrawal ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by yacha77: 6:07am On Apr 06, 2019
Very helpful and God bless you. My mum is also late and all sibling wrote letters of support stating their support and that they are gainfully employed attached with work IDs. My brother is the signatory to the estate account also. I'm planning having the money transferred to my account to show availability and fire a LOE, SOP to support purpose of visit(kindly note that I am going to a flight school which normally has no link with my degree in sociology but I have over 4 years aviation experience with professional certification.
Qudkom:

Your denial is simple and also complicated. Using an estate account signifies funds that are available for general upkeep for you and your family. The fact that the funds is also been accessed by third parties aside from you means anything can happen and you might not be able to fund yourself in canada. My advice would be this:
1. You have to pay your 1st semester school fees.
2. Have a substantial amount transferred into a savings account to show the money is readily available.
3. I'll suggest your mum write a compelling letter of sponsor; something emotional probably your late dad (May his soul rest in peace) always wanted you to get the best of education and if he was alive he'd be proud to sponsor you..... I hope you get the drift, this people are human beings like us.
4. Attach a Family picture showing your late dad and his death certificate
5. If you have a family business that's registered you can use it as part of your home ties. If you are going for a management/business or any innovative program then you can add it to your SOP that you want to add innovative ideas to the family business and lift the pressure of your mum etc... and that your dad would be proud.

I hope you get more advice from this forum. Good luck.
P.S: It is left to you to proove to the VO that there woll not be pressure on your family to sponsor an expensive educational program in Canada. You have to attach proof that your siblings and all are doing well financially and gainfully employed because the VO is skeptical that the pressure might be too much. It is also advisable to have funds in traditional banks that can be easily verified than investment companies.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 6:22am On Apr 06, 2019
makano:
Man like Austacus... Am so much happy for you bro, Its doing me assif its my Visa.. Its good to know God has not forgotten we May /June and July applicants.. Your testimony has actually raised my hope once again, so thank you for this great testimony and its a privilege being part of ur success story.. But meanwhile tell us the secret na, make we self do am so we fit get our visa too... grin grin Congrats once again Austacus, go make us proud in Canny, we go join you soon by Gods grace.. Peace

Bro thanks so much
Your testimony is pretty soon bro
Thank you my chairman
(Zero tolerance man) grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by bbclue(f): 6:32am On Apr 06, 2019
Austacus:

Chineke azawerem epere
Otito dili chukwu

300 days
42 weeks 6 days
9 months 26 days

This visa suffered me.

God is indeed faithful
Nara ekele chineke.
“God answers prayers”

Congratulations sir

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 6:33am On Apr 06, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Austacus Nwannem o! cool Congratulations to you bro! May the name of da Lord be praised for this crowning achievement. You've been of great help to this reputable platform and very committed to the process. I am extremely excited that your visa was approved in the long run after several months of non staggering response from IRCC. Thanks for your compliments. I wish you the very best as you en-route to Canada for your studies.

To the May, June, and July applicants, this is a clear evidence that your approval testimony is not far from now. Congratulations to you guys in advance Cc: Makano, litterbug, 042Viber12, and co. Be hopeful, something good is coming your way soon.

The first son and Agu 1 of igboland
Nwanne I can’t thank you enough.

Thanks so much
I can’t thank you enough for your first-hand contributions in this reputation thread.
Nah only God go fit reward you.

Oga frank
Your prayers and wishes would be answered Amen!
Thanks so much my brother.

Odogwu!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 6:33am On Apr 06, 2019
bbclue:

Congratulations sir

Thanks ma’am
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 6:36am On Apr 06, 2019
Kendrick213:
Has anyone withdrawn application before ? How long did it take to complete the withdrawal ?

Bro don’t do it please
When is your resumption?
You can as well slide in my dm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 6:36am On Apr 06, 2019
Frankrobbn1:
JustMellow and Qudkom.... You've guys are wonderful! I have noticed your monikers for some time on this thread. I must commend that the contributions and suggestions from you guys are very insightful and helpful. Please keep up with the good works and more power to your elbows. I shall be here during my leisure time to contribute my quote to the good growth of this window.

It shall end in praises to each and everyone on this platform.
Amen bro, thanks for the encouraging words.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 6:37am On Apr 06, 2019
ILoveDLord:
Please don't mind the typo errors. If any thing is not clear let me know.

NOTE I had to give all these details in order to answer as many questions that people could have with respect to

Application for Admission and follow up
Medicals
Police certificate
Biometrics
Documents required.

Please if you have any questions kindly ask them here, I may be able to answer your or someone else could answer. Sorry I may not be able to respond to private messages for personal reasons.

Just a few more notes

English language test is not usually required form Nigerians by most Canadian schools. Your degree or transcripts should state that English language was the language used during your studies in Nigeria. If not, your academic reference letter from your lecturer or HOD should state it clearly. That was what I did. Even though I had wrote IELTS for different reason. Or you get a letter from your registrar confirming that English language was the language of instruction during your study in Nigeria.

When. I was filling the cic form that asked if had taken English language test, I said yes, but did not attach my IELTS test result.

For the CIC IMM family information form, I filled the birth dates and addresses and other information of my parents and siblings but I did not attach the birth certificates, Id cards, intl passports or pictures.

Landed properties : I did not submit any land document, my documents were not ready and for my parents land, the only document available is just a receipt. I did think it was necessary.
----------------------------

Police cert in Abuja was 10k Naira

-----------------------------
Let me thank everyone here who has been helping to provide information and guidance. I found some the information helpful.

Congratulations man
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 6:39am On Apr 06, 2019
Bracha:
Congratulations!!!!! I'm so so happy for you. I don't understand what you've been through but I can imagine it! Sheesh!
All Glory to God who showed Himself mighty.

I'm almost teary eyed here lol

Thank you so much Bracha
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 6:42am On Apr 06, 2019
cyrilex202:

A big big congrats to u and a big congrats in advance to all may,June,July hopeful just because u guys av not fail to share ur knowledge with other like us in ur moment of waiting God will make ur visa to be approved also. once again congrats I'm so so happy for u bro

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by yacha77: 6:50am On Apr 06, 2019
Congratulations to all that have gotten approvals, kindly assist us struggling so we can get it right the second time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by justwise(m): 6:54am On Apr 06, 2019
Austacus:

Chineke azawerem epere
Otito dili chukwu

300 days
42 weeks 6 days
9 months 26 days

This visa suffered me.

God is indeed faithful
Nara ekele chineke.
“God answers prayers”

Congratulations!

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.