Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (867559 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by shadesofgrey: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
Trapping:

Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest! if you don't know what to say or write why not you just shut-up!

It's glaring from your previous posts that the latest word you just learnt is 'DUMB'. No surprise...keep it up!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by realanago: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hello, am submitting for my whole family (wife and 2 kids- ages 5 and 3). What VISA category is best I apply for the kids. Age 5 and above is expected to be study visa but we don't have letter of acceptance. Can I apply for visitor's visa and change when we land?

Please need advise from anyone who has gone through this before or know about a similar case.

Am going for Masters program in Concordia University of Edmonton for winter (Jan 2019).

Do you think I should apply alone and bring them after landing?

Need your assistance urgently as have eaten into the 14weeks progressing period already!

SOS!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by hotcakept2: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Guys is it true that the visa processing fee via paper route has increased? If so what is the new price now?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mauricerex: 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hi guys, I completed my sec school in 2010 and I did ND immediately and completed it in 2013, I want to apply for undergraduate by next year, I have sponsors and my own money for my up keep but what are my chances of having my application approved.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by henricson(m): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

Hi henricson,

I learnt that your submitted passport is ready for pickup. Please when you get your stamped visa passport, don't forget to update the house so as to know which of the visa office that approved your application since you applied in September (Online route). Thanks as you do so. Remain blessed Bro.

Yes oh... I just picked it up now. You wouldn't believe that application was handled by Nairobi. I still can't believe that they approved my visa, this is just God's favor. The people are even so stingy with pgwp time. Infact visa started counting from October 11th day of approval and end Nov 30 next year. But I ma shine in canny, the time ain't a thing.
For September and October applicants, it appears that them Nairobi angels are handling your applications just pray for God's favor in the sight of the VO.

Frankrobbn, you're in my prayers.
I think I will send a cse to Lagos cause I am yet to get introduction letter.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Senatorkolade: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
henricson:

Yes oh... I just picked it up now. You wouldn't believe that application was handled by Nairobi. I still can't believe that they approved my visa, this is just God's favor. The people are even so stingy with pgwp time. Infact visa started counting from October 11th day of approval and end Nov 30 next year. But I ma shine in canny, the time ain't a thing.
For September and October applicants, it appears that them Nairobi angels are handling your applications just pray for God's favor in the sight of the VO.

Congrats
I tap into your success. It seems our Nairobi friends have repented

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
henricson:

I think I will send a cse to Lagos cause I am yet to get introduction letter

Thanks for the feedback Bro! It's very clear to me now that Kenya are the ones handling some online applications starting from September and October. Never worry about the validity of your visa, the same God that assisted your application in the arms of the Kenya visa officers will surely help you with your PGWP when the time comes. Congratulations once again and thanks for providing clarity. God bless you richly.

Also use the below email to send a CSE to Kenya processing office concerning your correspondence letter:
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

All the best Bro.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by jnyuwa02: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
henricson:

Congrats man!! Nairobi does approve applications, only that they can be mean too more often than not! Go in peace and good luck with your studies!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bdaalman(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
hotcakept2:
Guys is it true that the visa processing fee via paper route has increased? If so what is the new price now?

Everything I paid 66380...biometrics, SMS inclusive
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ezriela: 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Can you pls act like an adult for once?
Trapping:

Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest! if you don't know what to say or write why not you just shut-up!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ezriela: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
I am not a guru ,some people have gotten it before with family but it is advisable to apply alone and use them as home tie. In all follow your instinct and pray.
realanago:
Hello, am submitting for my whole family (wife and 2 kids- ages 5 and 3). What VISA category is best I apply for the kids. Age 5 and above is expected to be study visa but we don't have letter of acceptance. Can I apply for visitor's visa and change when we land?

Please need advise from anyone who has gone through this before or know about a similar case.

Am going for Masters program in Concordia University of Edmonton for winter (Jan 2019).

Do you think I should apply alone and bring them after landing?

Need your assistance urgently as have eaten into the 14weeks progressing period already!

SOS!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ezriela: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
It is high time we realised that location doesn't matter. God is everywhere, when your cloud is full no Nairobi VO can stop it. If God can so it for Henricson, He will do it for it. Go and shine
henricson:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bennycrown(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
Did u get a response to your tweet ?
042viber12:
Just sent a tweet to IRCC asking why july applicants are being held up for so long till date...hope they will reply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by alftdbts: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
henricson:

Wow! Everything na G.O.D, keeping faith of a mustard seed that could move mountains.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by henricson(m): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Senatorkolade:

Congrats
I tap into your success. It seems our Nairobi friends have repented

Lol... Amen brother.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by henricson(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

Thanks for the feedback Bro! It's very clear to me now that Kenya are the ones handling some online applications starting from September and October. Never worry about the validity of your visa, the same God that assisted your application in the arms of the Kenya visa officers will surely help you with your PGWP when the time comes. Congratulations once again and thanks for providing clarity. God bless you richly.

Also use the below email to send a CSE to Kenya processing office concerning your correspondence letter:
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

All the best Bro.

Thanks brother.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by henricson(m): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
jnyuwa02:

Congrats man!! Nairobi does approve applications, only that they can be mean too more often than not! Go in peace and good luck with your studies!

Thanks man
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by henricson(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
alftdbts:

Wow! Everything na G.O.D, keeping faith of a mustard seed that could move mountains.

This is true
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
henricson:

You're unstoppable
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Jummy902(f): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
alftdbts:

Austacus:

Man want to abandon his oau msc (please permit me to laff grin grin grin grin)

Okay try Brandon, Regina, UPEI, Umanitoba. Check their official website and go straight to international student to get their requirements. Mind you, never you declare you abandoned your oau msc to the VO. that one be say you done shook your hand for lion eye only if you have a concrete and solid reason to tell them. Please if you have the link help a brother abeg
Nobody can guarantee you visa approval in nairaland. Just do the needful, submit airtight application and talk to your God
Goodluck to you.

Good evening guys,
So I’m new here and I’ve been following the thread.
I applied for my study permit on the 7th of September(paper application) and I just tracked my application and it says my processed passport is ready for collection on 15/10/2018.
I really do not even Know what to expect because it seems like it came really fast. I’m nervous. Pls has anyone who applied in September gotten a feedback yet?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Jummy902:

Good evening guys,
I applied for my study permit on the 7th of September(paper application) and I just tracked my application and it says my processed passport is ready for collection on 15/10/2018.
I really do not even Know what to expect because it seems like it came really fast. I’m nervous. Pls has anyone who applied in September gotten a feedback yet?

(It's 50/50 Chances)
Did you do upfront medical?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Senatorkolade: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
Jummy902:

Good evening guys,
I really do not even know what to expect because it seems like it came really fast. I’m nervous. Do Pls have anyone who applied in September gotten a feedback yet?

If you did not do upfront medical, I am sorry, you have been refused

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bennycrown:
Did u get a response to your tweet ?

Naaah...it's expected..not surprised

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bennycrown(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
It is well,God is on our side ,we july applicant
042viber12:

Naaah...it's expected..not surprised
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by vibrant99(m): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ask the right questions first before saying what i don't know.

Did u even ask if he/she did the medical?

Online or Paper.

Before you give somebody heart-attack

Senatorkolade:

If you did not do upfront medical, I am sorry, you have been refused

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
vibrant99:
Ask the right questions first before saying what i don't know.

Did u even ask if he/she did the medical?

Online or Paper.

Before you give somebody heart-attack

CIC is making people’s blood on this thread unnecessarily hot.

Almost everyone knows that a paper application that was returned without upfront medical or medical request is almost certainly a refusal.

The OP said he/she applied through paper already. So there was no need asking again. His message that triggered you was conditional.

Let’s just relax.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Pheisharah: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
henricson:

How much did you pay for passport submission at VFS please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
They would reply you as they replied me a couple of times without a good response
Bennycrown:
It is well,God is on our side ,we july applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mudicua: 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
Please how do you know where your application is being processed? I need to follow up on mine. Thanks.
quote author=makano post=72133389]I tire oo. For your info, for those of you who had applied September or are planning of applying online, be rest assured your application is going to the Nairobi demons. Dont think you will avoid them by not applying through the paper route. Nairobi Demons are now attending to online applications and they are the ones attending to September and October applications. So please when applying online, have it at the back of ur mind that ur application isnt going to the Nice VOs(London and Lagos) but to the Demons themselves(Kenya). So make sure you put ur best in ur applications coupled with a lot of prayers. Peace [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.