Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (863915 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by zsuby: 12:19pm On May 09, 2019
Kez911:

Wat stage is your application? Is it more than 10-12weeks since you did your biometrics, if yes then order for your gcms note to know what is holding it?
How long will that be processed and delivered.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by deebee23: 12:21pm On May 09, 2019
sillysassysally:
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Congratulations!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Senatorkolade: 12:26pm On May 09, 2019
I noticed that some people get biometric validity letter after their medical request while some get it immediately alongside the commencement of the eligibility review.
Any clarification on this. My gurus in the house.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tlontin(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2019
sillysassysally:
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Sally.... well deserved!!! much congratulations to you. Wow. When was your medical changed to pass?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by zsuby: 12:31pm On May 09, 2019
Kez911:

A month
OK.GCMS only tells you what went wrong but doesn't fix it. All these take time. I think getting response from them is crucial at this point.

Please anyone with Nairobi email address should kindly post here. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Senatorkolade: 12:35pm On May 09, 2019
Qudkom:

Yes there is if you don't have a formidable home tie factors. The vos will think you are trying to use that channel to immigrate.
Hello Qudkom
I noticed that some people get biometric validity letter after their medical request while some get it immediately alongside the commencement of the eligibility review.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by wealthmiq: 12:35pm On May 09, 2019
Oluwaseunbd:
U dont know how I have been praying for you to get this...u deserve this Sally.....wow God is good...congrats.
Congrats dear
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 4evaco: 12:41pm On May 09, 2019
sillysassysally:

Congratulations Sally! Been looking forward to this great news.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by chibertha(f): 12:50pm On May 09, 2019
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

zsuby:
Abeg anyone with Nairobi visa office email? I submitted since 7 March nothing nothing from them o.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2019
Senatorkolade:

Hello Qudkom

I understand people get confused about the biometric correspondence mail (BCM) and link it with ppr. Ideally the bcm should be gotten immediately after your biometrics but due to the delay in processing applications it comes at a later date. It can come at any time and it is just a default mail you receive after biometrics.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by chibertha(f): 12:53pm On May 09, 2019

zsuby:

OK.GCMS only tells you what went wrong but doesn't fix it. All these take time. I think getting response from them is crucial at this point.

Please anyone with Nairobi email address should kindly post here. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Senatorkolade: 12:58pm On May 09, 2019
Qudkom:

I understand people get confused about the biometric correspondence mail (BCM) and link it with ppr. Ideally the bcm should be gotten immediately after your biometrics but due to the delay in processing applications it comes at a later date. It can come at any time and it is just a default mail you receive after biometrics.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frank274: 12:59pm On May 09, 2019
AAO7:

Congratulations ��

Please where can I get the police character? Na true say Na only Lagos and abuja police head office ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by boe19: 1:11pm On May 09, 2019
Please does anyone know how to order gcms note from Nairobi? I'm stuck on the last page, it's asking for document to prove i'm a Canadian PR/citizen?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by nukubi: 1:18pm On May 09, 2019
Hello nairalanders, i just joined this thread and i have few questions to ask.

I received a conditional offer letter from Thompson Rivers University to study MBA this morning and resumption is for September. I have read through the thread and gotten useful information that would help in further processes of my admission. But I would appreciate if there is anyone currently studying MBA there that could brief me on what to expect, the school, accommodation, working while studying etc. Also is it advisable to take your toddler along with you although based on research i know it is not advisable but i want to be sure since there could be such people on this forum that might know better or might have had such experience before. Thank you

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by tibayo1: 1:25pm On May 09, 2019
Hello Everyone, I'm pretty new and just kindly need some clarifications. I currently doing a masters degree but I seem to be interested in a program from Ontario College (Algonquin) I tried checking the first page to see anything related to that but I didn't fine. I want to know, do you think it will sail through the Canada visa office? I'll be glad if anyone can answer or probably direct me to the thread to read. Thanks a lot!

Kez911:

A month
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by SeriaBravo: 1:25pm On May 09, 2019
Please which application processing center should I pick?
sillysassysally:
Use a webform

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by zsuby: 1:28pm On May 09, 2019
chibertha:

Thanks a bunch!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by bukonlami: 1:31pm On May 09, 2019
[quote author=sillysassysally post=78240082]PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR[/quot

I was silently praying for you.you deserve it

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by boe19: 1:33pm On May 09, 2019
Hello guys, Please does anyone know how to order gcms note from Nairobi? I'm stuck on the last page, it's asking for document to prove i'm a Canadian PR/citizen?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by SeriaBravo: 1:42pm On May 09, 2019
Please which Application Processing Center should I choose?

sillysassysally:
Use a webform

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bracha: 1:54pm On May 09, 2019
Congratulations Sally!

sillysassysally:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by AAO7(f): 1:56pm On May 09, 2019
Congratulations
So happy for you!!

sillysassysally:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bracha: 1:56pm On May 09, 2019
Have you gotten a request for medical examination?

Tlontin:

Sally.... well deserved!!! much congratulations to you. Wow. When was your medical changed to pass?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tlontin(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2019
Bracha:

yes thank you for asking .... appointments on the 15th... qlife. Wish I have someone we could swap appointments.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2019
He did upfront medicals
Bracha:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tlontin(m): 2:05pm On May 09, 2019
Chukwuemekatehi:
He did upfront medicals
Nah
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Senatorkolade: 2:10pm On May 09, 2019
Tlontin:
yes thank you for asking .... appointments on the 15th... qlife. Wish I have someone we could swap appointments.
Congrats. It shall be total approval.
Which visa office is processing your application?

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (546)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)