Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (865374 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by xtianengr: 10:20pm On May 25, 2019
OptimusPrime21:

My own tracking number still says no records found...think I need to mail cic on Monday...
mine was also telling me visa being processed at CVO but recently its now showing no record found, I think its show be an error from the VFS
My own opinion
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by MOBAN444(m): 10:29pm On May 25, 2019
Qudkom:

Maybe you should go to any court in your city and ask if they know any notary public or better still google- notary public in owerri.

Ps: there are so many colleges and universities offering pre masters program that wont stress you out with notarised documents.

Please could you or anyone in the house suggest some institutions that offer a 2 year PGD in Accounting.
pls help me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 10:33pm On May 25, 2019
xtianengr:
mine was also telling me visa being processed at CVO but recently its now showing no record found, I think its show be an error from the VFS
My own opinion

Is yours passport submission after getting passport request ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 10:37pm On May 25, 2019
MOBAN444:

Please could you or anyone in the house suggest some institutions that offer a 2 year PGD in Accounting.
pls help me.

Google na....why do people keep doing this...u google and den ask if anyone knows such a school (xxxx college) and if it's among cic's DLI institutions... this is not rocket science.... u have a smart phone, be smart with it... angry

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by xtianengr: 10:43pm On May 25, 2019
OptimusPrime21:

Is yours passport submission after getting passport request ?
I did paper application, therefore I submitted my passport along with the application, waiting for their decision
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 10:43pm On May 25, 2019
xtianengr:
I did paper application, therefore I submitted my passport along with the application, waiting for their decision

Ooh okay...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 10:58pm On May 25, 2019
You can check their website. The number is there. I don’t know if posting numbers goes against the many rules of the thread lol. Let me know if you ever found it

OptimusPrime21:

For the 1st bolded, it was saying that from the 16th of May to 21st May evening... I have done all that, ensured the numbers are correct...but I haven't called the customer care line cos I don't have it....

For the 2nd bolded, they actually told I and another person 5-10working days.... it's already 8workings (Friday)... do u have their number pls...vfs lagos I mean..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 11:01pm On May 25, 2019
As people have advised, you should order your GCMS note to know the cause of delay but based on the timeline, you could get an update before the 12th week.

Obehi44:

September 3 2019

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 11:01pm On May 25, 2019
sillysassysally:
You can check their website. The number is there. I don’t know if posting numbers goes against the many rules of the thread lol. Let me know if you ever found it

Thanks love, I will look into that 2mao...but am expecting, the obvious to happen (voice mail or nobody answers). But I will try
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 11:04pm On May 25, 2019
minnie91:
Hi for Background check it is advised not to order GCMS notes but order CBSA and CSIS notes.
Security related info is not shared in GCMS

Huh..... pls am sure the applicant is more interested in knowing the vo's thoughts which caused the delay than security issues (CBSA and CSIS) cos it's on background check....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mudicua: 11:09pm On May 25, 2019
hiambenson:

Congrats Mudicua.

I almost typed bro but I recall vividly that you corrected me the last time and indicated that you're a lady. smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mudicua: 11:11pm On May 25, 2019
Thank you.
Lols... most people type bro and i guess its by default. Smart of you to remember. cheesy
hiambenson:

Congrats Mudicua.

I almost typed bro but I recall vividly that you corrected me the last time and indicated that you're a lady. smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mudicua: 11:15pm On May 25, 2019
Yarè. Òtenmwèn! Urese kakabo.
Thank you so much. cheesy cheesy cheesy

JustMellow:

Òtenwèn! Iyarè yarè.

Big congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mudicua: 11:26pm On May 25, 2019
Thank you Makano for your congratulatory message.
You are one person I respect here. People like you and Austacus gave me hope. Waiting for your visa, but helping others like you already had your visa. Like I do not know how you guys do it.
I read somewhere that when you lose or give of yourself for others, you will definitely get it back and also find yourself. (dunno if that makes sense... cheesy). You gave of yourself, and you will find yourself, and someone will give for you too.

I started to learn from you on this regards, and I became a bit more active on this forum and also started to share some tidbits or little i know as well.

My prayer for you is that you will rejoice soon and be on the receiving end of congratulatory messages.

Shalom!

makano:
You dont need to have sleepless night, you can see the 3 peeps that got their PPR yesterday waited almost a year before they got it(Am not saying yours will take a year tho).. But my point is, so far u are applying for a Canadian study Permit u will need a lot of patience.. So dont kill ur sef for nothing.. Me that I am typing this too, I have applied since July last year and I am yet to get ma TRV.. But, guess what I sleep like a baby everyday.. Be patient and prayerfull. But meanwhile start sending mails to the office responsible for ur application and u can also order for ur GCMS note.. My 2 kobo Peace..

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mudicua: 11:29pm On May 25, 2019
Obehi, please calm down, Do not stress yourself. Follow what Makano said, and be patient.
One thing i learnt for these past 42 weeks of waiting was patience.
I do not pray your application takes long as mine, but you just gotta be patient and hopeful it ends well.
When is your school resuming? You can order GCMS notes as soon as it hits 10 weeks, and that will take another 4 weeks to come back. But in the meantime you just have to wait, and send them emails as well.
Obehi44:

See what it is showing. Applied 28/03/2019. It's on the 9th week already and no correspondence yet. Someone said I should wait till after next week before I write them any email. I will really appreciate any suggestions. Thanks guys
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mudicua: 11:34pm On May 25, 2019
Whew! thanks. It is a relief to know you have gotten your passport back.
Yeah on Monday i will go submit at VFS first thing in the morning.
Omo na that flight matter now oooo.

As summer begins the prices jump.
Thank you for the suggestion.

sillysassysally:
Hi dear,
Yes I finally got my passport back.
I submitted it on the 9th of May and it was ready for collection on the 17th of May. Effectively, it took 6 working days after submission.

I’d advise you not to wait for any mail from them stating when you should come pick up your passport. Instead, use the tracking number that they’ll give you to keep tabs on the progress. Also, start looking out for flights and if possible, book well ahead as prices are beginning to inch higher. Skyscanner is a good place to find cheap deals.

I wish you the best best!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Obehi44: 12:03am On May 26, 2019
Mudicua:
Obehi, please calm down, Do not stress yourself. Follow what Makano said, and be patient.
One thing i learnt for these past 42 weeks of waiting was patience.
I do not pray your application takes long as mine, but you just gotta be patient and hopeful it ends well.
When is your school resuming? You can order GCMS notes as soon as it hits 10 weeks, and that will take another 4 weeks to come back. But in the meantime you just have to wait, and send them emails as well.

Thank you so much for this. I also will include you in my prayers.

Meanwhile, let me also use this opportunity to thank everyone who has commented on my post so far. I can't start mentioning handles now, the worry in me won't let me focus on anything. but I want you all to know that I sincerely appreciate all your response. Thank you! Thank you!!! I will update once I get any email from them by the new week.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ancy12: 12:18am On May 26, 2019
[quote author=sillysassysally post=78719475]Thanks for sharing your timeline. I’ll add it to the list.
I pray for success in your new study permit application. Amen!

I have two follow-up questions based on the documents you’re submitting - I hope you don’t mind me asking;

1. The joint account you and your fiancé have, is it the same account that you’re using as your SOA with 5m inflow?
2. How have you addressed the reasons for denial in your first application?

No it’s a different account not same. My personal SOA is sterling bank while the joint account is with first bank.
Yes I have address the reason by giving a good sop, show that am socially financially and economically have ties to my country and I have also paid my tuition fee for a year and this time am being sponsored
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ancy12: 12:19am On May 26, 2019
sillysassysally:
Thanks for sharing your timeline. I’ll add it to the list.
I pray for success in your new study permit application. Amen!

I have two follow-up questions based on the documents you’re submitting - I hope you don’t mind me asking;

1. The joint account you and your fiancé have, is it the same account that you’re using as your SOA with 5m inflow?
2. How have you addressed the reasons for denial in your first application?

No it’s a different account not same. My personal SOA is sterling bank while the joint account is with first bank.
Yes I have address the reason by giving a good sop, show that am socially financially and economically have ties to my country and I have also paid my tuition fee for a year and this time am being sponsored
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Anamekele: 2:30am On May 26, 2019
minnie91:
Hi for Background check it is advised not to order GCMS notes but order CBSA and CSIS notes.
Security related info is not shared in GCMS
Please how do these ones work and how to order them
Please house I need more light on the gcms note because I have made arrangement to orderfor gcms note.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by MOBAN444(m): 8:31am On May 26, 2019
OptimusPrime21:

Still on background check.. I advise u request for your gcms notes as you are waiting..

Pls what is gcms?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 8:33am On May 26, 2019
Anamekele:

Please house I need more light on the gcms note because I have made arrangement to orderfor gcms note.

I do not know anything about those two he mentioned... a gcms note gives u a clearly written view of why an application is delaying or was rejected... order for your notes, no1 knows wat those two are and no1 has ordered for them b4...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 8:35am On May 26, 2019
MOBAN444:

Pls what is gcms?

In simple terms, a gcms note gives u a clearly written view of why an application is delaying or was rejected
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by justwise(m): 8:38am On May 26, 2019
Anamekele:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by MOBAN444(m): 9:00am On May 26, 2019
OptimusPrime21:

Google na....why do people keep doing this...u google and den ask if anyone knows such a school (xxxx college) and if it's among cic's DLI institutions... this is not rocket science.... u have a smart phone, be smart with it... angry

Yeah I have searched but can't find exactly what I need consequently, I had to seek assistance.
Moreover, there are so many people hear who are already far ahead and can assist with first class info.

Asking questions does not mean I am not smart pls, I just need to be exulstive in my search before I take steps.

Thanks for your response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 9:11am On May 26, 2019
MOBAN444:

Yeah I have searched but can't find exactly what I need consequently, I had to seek assistance.
Moreover, there are so many people hear who are already far ahead and can assist with first class info.

Asking questions does not mean I am not smart pls, I just need to be exulstive in my search before I take steps.

Thanks for your response.

I didn't mean it that way but sorry either way.. but u should have told us you searched and didn't find... well..I dont really know the exact colleges I can point to u...

U could try Algonquin College, constenga college...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Anamekele: 10:20am On May 26, 2019
sillysassysally:
As people have advised, you should order your GCMS note to know the cause of delay but based on the timeline, you could get an update before the 12th week.

Can ordering for gcms note stop one from getting an update from CIC?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Evankc(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2019
I have seen a lot of people got approve during weekend including Sunday. The vo work on Sundays or how come they do respond application on Sunday ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Anamekele: 10:22am On May 26, 2019
justwise:
[/b]

@ justwise I don't understand the signs please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 10:23am On May 26, 2019
Anamekele:

Can ordering for gcms note stop getting an update from CIC?

No!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 10:25am On May 26, 2019
Anamekele:

@ justwise I don't understand the signs please

It means you probably have violated one of the rules of the thread....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 10:26am On May 26, 2019
Evankc:
I have seen a lot of people got approve during weekend including Sunday. The vo work on Sundays or how come they do respond application on Sunday ??

Yea but not all the time...

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.