Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (867349 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tnablack(f): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
All my elders them dey here.

Good to see you guys. Best wishes to everyone.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by emmaxman(m): 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
Thanks brother, how do I send a we form. Please explain. I also forgot to upload police clearance.

Qudkom:

Fill the form again and merge with a letter of explanation to that effect and send using webform.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by cccxxiii: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
Omonoba1981:
I just came in over the weekend and tried calling peopleready. And its seems I will need a social security number.

How long does it take in getting social security number? And where in Ottawa

ServiceCanada @ 110 Laurier Av. West. Ottawa.You should get it within a few minutes depending on wait times. You will need the original copy of your study permit.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
oluwaisgreat:
Good evening house, I love the good work in this thread. I want to start my applications for Canada, pls can some recommend me good schools that fits my profile.

Age; 28
Graduated :2015
CGPA: 3.7
First degree; medical lab sci
Intended MSC: public health or any biomedical course.
Currently Working in hospital

Thanks so much

Google answers all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by hardeholar1(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
My has been since may 15 and there is no update yet
I have sent case enquiry but no response
ghabrhiel10:
No update since I got correspondence letter on 28 may, when should I start getting worried ? gurus in the house
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
oluwaisgreat:
Good evening house, I love the good work in this thread. I want to start my applications for Canada, pls can some recommend me good schools that fits my profile.

Age; 28

Thanks so much

A good fit for you is University Of Saskatchewan
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
Tnablack:
All my elders them dey here.

Good to see you guys. Best wishes to everyone.

Our elder sister grin we received your greetings. It's nice to have you back.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
ghabrhiel10:
No update since I got correspondence letter on 28 may, when should I start getting worried ? gurus in the house

Send a CSE to the Kenya and Lagos Immigration office.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ghabrhiel10: 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
Evankc:

Did you get any medical update "Passed " before the correspondence letter ?

Medical up front?

Yes

Medical request
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Evankc(m): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
ghabrhiel1
:

Yes

Medical request

Oh you got the nedical request and updated passed. Since you got your correspobdence letter on May 28. You will get your approval before Friday ...

I also got my correspondence letter on the May 30 . So definitely before Friday we should be able to hear from them ...

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by aallaabbii(m): 12:12am On Jun 04, 2019
docsaj:
APPROVAL ALERT:
Finally o, thank God. It was a bit of a long wait but its finally here.
Online route- Feb applicant.

Abeg for those who sent me PM, i tried to reply o, but the mail kept bouncing back (abi na me no sabi the PM function?) No vex, pls reach out here.
Anyone going to MB this fall (or anyone who is there already)? Let connect pls...it'll be good to have a friendly face there...

For those still waiting, hang in there, don't give up-, it'll surely end in praise!

cc cychristaa and 2roodi..

Congrats... It's well deserved one.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by oluwaisgreat(m): 12:16am On Jun 04, 2019
Thanks so much

Frankrobbn1:

A good fit for you is University Of Saskatchewan
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Biot34: 1:17am On Jun 04, 2019
Is it photo copy am going to submit on paper route or what ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Veniscy: 1:24am On Jun 04, 2019
hello all, any Algonquin student here or prospective students? would like to make some enquiries please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 1:45am On Jun 04, 2019
emmaxman:
Thanks brother, how do I send a we form. Please explain. I also forgot to upload police clearance.

Type webform cic" on Google and follow the cic link. Enter your information and attach any documents you want alongside.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by jydolele(m): 2:32am On Jun 04, 2019
OptimusPrime21:

It's still early na plus am facing the same tyn... if it's submission after getting a passport request, den u have to wait for 5-10 working days but if u ask me, from the 6day start mailing cic
thank you so much fir the response..really appreciate it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by jydolele(m): 2:34am On Jun 04, 2019
Kishkosh:

I'm having the same issues with you. Een trying to track my PPT since Monday last week. Shoot them a mail. I did that and I was informed my PPT is with the embassy .
Good morning

thank you i really appreciate..so does it mean you were unable to track it with the online portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by jydolele(m): 2:40am On Jun 04, 2019
hello guys..i've been trying to track the status of the passport my mum submitted to the VAC with the tracking id that she was given but i dont seem to be making any headway..can you please help? am i expected to type the entire thing before the CALAPPT or just the CALAPPT then the number...i am totally confused here cos it keeps saying record not found on their website..she submitted her passport on monday 27/april/2019 cc @qudkom
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by jydolele(m): 2:40am On Jun 04, 2019
@qudkom
jydolele:
hello guys..i've been trying to track the status of the passport my mum submitted to the VAC with the tracking id that she was given but i dont seem to be making any headway..can you please help? am i expected to type the entire thing before the CALAPPT or just the CALAPPT then the number...i am totally confused here cos it keeps saying record not found on their website..she submitted her passport on monday 27/april/2019 cc @qudkom
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 3:14am On Jun 04, 2019
Veniscy:
hello all, any Algonquin student here or prospective students? would like to make some enquiries please.

cc Austacus
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by canadaman18: 4:09am On Jun 04, 2019
jydolele:

Don’t panic , facing the same thing with a family. ember ! The person submitted around same time as you as well ! You can always “track” by checking her CIC account to see if a counterfoil(visa) has been attached . You’ll see the validity , date of issue and all that shiz... give it two three days from after counterfoil is issued and you’ll have the passport back at VFS.

Could you let us know when she gets the passport so we can have some timeline of turn around time following passport submission .. will do same

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by vbaba(m): 5:37am On Jun 04, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

This is her first time of applying for a visa to Canada, so she won't have a UCI number yet until she links her application online. Follow this STEP-BY-STEP PROCEDURE on how she can LINK YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE

Thanks all 4 all ur advice, u guys are awesome
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by jydolele(m): 5:50am On Jun 04, 2019
Thank you so much bro.. i’ll be sure to let you know when this happens..
canadaman18:

Don’t panic , facing the same thing with a family. ember ! The person submitted around same time as you as well ! You can always “track” by checking her CIC account to see if a counterfoil(visa) has been attached . You’ll see the validity , date of issue and all that shiz... give it two three days from after counterfoil is issued and you’ll have the passport back at VFS.

Could you let us know when she gets the passport so we can have some timeline of turn around time following passport submission .. will do same
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by josmba59: 6:54am On Jun 04, 2019
Hello masters... Please I need help urgently.. I am trying to apply online for my study permit... I am having difficulty uploading my IMM1294 form... It keeps saying, the version of the document submitted is nonlanger accepted... Been on this sincevlast weekend. Don't know what else to do. Please help a brother... I am very bordered as this is delaying my application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Deane: 7:53am On Jun 04, 2019
The form imm1294 is usually updated periodically by CIC. Between the time you downloaded the form and now, the form may have been revised. So, go to the CIC website and download the current one. After downloading, fill out and validate. Then you can trt uploading again.

josmba59:
Hello masters... Please I need help urgently.. I am trying to apply online for my study permit... I am having difficulty uploading my IMM1294 form... It keeps saying, the version of the document submitted is nonlanger accepted... Been on this sincevlast weekend. Don't know what else to do. Please help a brother... I am very bordered as this is delaying my application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mcobex: 7:54am On Jun 04, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

The guru of all time. Many will not know you but your presence is highly appreciated. It's nice to have you here. Welcome Back!
Thanks bro, good to be back. Nice job you have been doing here as well, keep it up bro and may God continue to bless your hustle

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mcobex: 7:55am On Jun 04, 2019
makano:
Who no sabi grand Guru Mcobex.. Good to see u again bro..
I hail o, bro how things na?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by mcobex: 7:59am On Jun 04, 2019
oluwaisgreat:

Age; 28

Thanks so much
I think your profile is good enough to secure admission, but can't suggest any school for now. You can Google search schools offering your intended course in Canada and apply to as many as possible, the more schools you apply to the better your chances(imagine if you have more than one offer letter and you pick which is best for you). Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by hiambenson: 8:07am On Jun 04, 2019
Austacus:

Yes, you will.
You will even get an apartment if you add some little money.
That's why life is simple and inexpensive in such province or territory.

But don't try this in Ottawa, Toronto and BC cause it's crazy out here

Forget whatever you see at Kijiji cause when you see them face to face the story the price would change.

Ottawa and Toronto landlords don't joke with first and last payment bullshit and at least 4 months least.

This country is crazy, they tax you for any f****in sh*t

20hrs is Being unfair for student to work. It's unfair cause you gon pay tax for everything even if you buy toothpick or biro. HOLYSHIT!
if you drink water, buying stuff in the mall, taxi... every daily activities here is a tax.

Someone (student) got deported cause he worked more than 20hrs in a week. (crazy) even if you're lucky and didn't get deported, you will meet them in PGWP, PR or Citizenship. (Maad)

PS: do you know the reasons they ask you for your assets is because they want to collect taxes from you?
If you have assets in your home country and its fetching you money. You will meet them when you come here grin

If you're buying new clothes for your travel please endeavour to remove the stickers cause they will tax you for all of it if they find out

Canada is very very fine and sweet wella... Too many beautiful ladies out here but don't be carried away with it and play your card pretty well.

Bro, were you been sarcastic on the bolder
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by josmba59: 8:12am On Jun 04, 2019
Thanks a lot for this... I will do that and get back
Deane:
The form imm1294 is usually updated periodically by CIC. Between the time you downloaded the form and now, the form may have been revised. So, go to the CIC website and download the current one. After downloading, fill out and validate. Then you can trt uploading again.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by MsJu: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Send a CSE to the Kenya and Lagos Immigration office.
Hello Frank good to have you back. I got a medical request on 15th May(5 days after my online submission) due to my up-front medical I think it got updated to medical passed same day. Please what's your suggestion as I haven't received any other update since then.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kishkosh: 8:22am On Jun 04, 2019
jydolele:

I have not been able to track my PPT as well. So I called vsf last week. They tracked from thier end and they said my PPT is with the embassy .
But your mum's own is overdue oooo, since April .
Guys pls, does PPT takes up to a month b4 being stamped

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53