Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (868673 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Deane: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
I don't know how this email thingy here works. So i am unable to view your email. The questionnaire is in pages. From what i can see, You have completed the questionnaire already. Ignore what ever is not there. Stop stressing yourself over nothing. Information on your academic background and work experience will be required in form imm1294e which I presume you must have filled already since you were earlier asking questions on "funds available" in the form imm1294e. Forget about paper application, and focus on your online application cause the paper application forms appear to be getting you confused.

Ayodeji787:

Cc Deane

That's how d stuff I filled was. Nothing about my academic background or work experience was asked. Please help. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
Deane:
I don't know how this email thingy here works. So i am unable to view your email. The questionnaire is in pages. From what i can see, You have completed the questionnaire already. Ignore what ever is not there. Stop stressing yourself over nothing. Information on your academic background and work experience will be required in form imm1294e which I presume you must have filled already since you were earlier asking questions on "funds available" in the form imm1294e. Forget about paper application, and focus on your online application cause the paper application forms appear to be getting you confused.

Thanks alot. I'm very grateful
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bracha:
Yes, Client information would contain additional documents you want to use in bolstering your application. Why are you including your WAEC result certificate? Was it a part of the required documents? In lieu of WAEC cert, I'd advise you submit documents to: prove you have a good home tie; prove you have adequate funds; prove you should be given the visa.

Good luck.

Thank alot Bracha. I'm very grateful. I will paste my checklist documents i'mmediately I'm done submitting.

Thanks to everyone
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bracha: 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hi docsaj,
Congratulations on your approval. I'll be going to Brandon in the Fall.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sillysassysally(f): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Please who is going to McGill this summer/fall?
Thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
TFLASHOGEE:
good day bro you got know worries that Dublin stop over is a technical stop over just to refuel the plane and you won't even be coming down from the plane as it just 1 to 2 hours stop, your main stop over is at adisababa Ethiopian.

That was what I thought.

Thanks for the input.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bracha:
I think visa was what you meant, not passport. Also, I don't think you'll be needing a visa because even if you leave the aeroplane, you won't be leaving the airport. You may only need an Irish visa if you're leaving the airport.

Please check Google for this. Also, you can ask this question here for better answer.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tlontin(m): 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
Good evening.. pls house can I send someone to help me collect my passport from vfs?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
Tlontin:
Good evening.. pls house can I send someone to help me collect my passport from vfs?

Have they called u?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Philomathhh(m): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
sillysassysally:
Please who is going to McGill this summer/fall?
Thanks!

I'm going to McGill this fall.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tlontin(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
OptimusPrime21:

Have they called u?
No
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Tlontin:

No

OK
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bracha: 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
I don't think so. But I think you can have them send it to you via a courier service, for this to happen, you'd have paid the courier fee at VFS Global when you went to submit the passport. If you didn't, then;

Call VFS Global to find out how you can collect your passport.

Tlontin:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by bukonlami: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
For cheap flights check cheapflights.com.ng.

Thank me later.

OptimusPrime21:
I have two questions,

1) anybody with an idea of agency I can get cheap flights to canada July/August

2) for one heading to Ontario.. is it Toronto am stopping at or Ontario itself

Thanks...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by rom1(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hi house, has anyone been approved visa for may or September intake 2019..I'm kind of worried due to the fact that since I sent my application online with upfront medical on the 2nd of may nothing has changed, jst biometric done..need to know..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
rom1:
Hi house, has anyone been approved visa for may or September intake 2019..I'm kind of worried due to the fact that since I sent my application online with upfront medical on the 2nd of may nothing has changed, jst biometric done..need to know..

Your application is barely just a month old... processing time line is now 9weeks the last time I checked... so I think it's best you chill and pray more that it ends in praise.. There are people here waiting for more than 2months or more...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
bukonlami:

For cheap flights check cheapflights.com.ng.

Thank me later.

I pray to thank you later.... Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kvbenjamin44(f): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
I would like to know
I used my brother as my sponsor but he is currently out of the country and his phone numbers are out of service.
do you think the cic will want to contact him?
concerning his income as regards my sponsorship.
kindly reply .........
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Doueme: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hello guys,
Please I have a question
Please are online study permit also processed in Kenya and is a four page SOP too long?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Rubidily2: 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
Rubidily2:
Hello everyone!
I am 33 years. Married with 3 kids. I have a first degree in history but 2 years ago I wrote waec and neco in sciences because I have a passion to study nursing.
I want to apply to study nursing in BU what are my chances .

How do I explain the change of field and hope the new o levels will be accepted.

Thanks

Kindly help with this please @justwise and other gurus thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by warrination1: 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hello gurus Qudkum, JustMellow, Bracha, Austacus, Oluwaseunbd, Frank and anyone who can help.

Please I am having some difficulties in my application uploading my IMM1294e form. I downloaded the form and filled it, saved it and tried uploading it and the response am getting is

"The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Error: We couldn't upload your file.

Error Description: The version of the document submitted is no longer accepted"

I have tried different browsers even Internet explorer but I still get the same outcome. Please what can I do to fixed this or is there something I am not doing right?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ancy12: 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
warrination1:
Hello gurus Qudkum, JustMellow, Bracha, Austacus, Oluwaseunbd, Frank and anyone who can help.

Please I am having some difficulties in my application uploading my IMM1294e form. I downloaded the form and filled it, saved it and tried uploading it and the response am getting is

I have tried different browsers even Internet explorer but I still get the same outcome. Please what can I do to fixed this or is there something I am not doing right?
Send the pdf file to your phone and login via phone then you can upload via phone
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 12:10am On Jun 03, 2019
kvbenjamin44:
I would like to know
I used my brother as my sponsor but he is currently out of the country and his phone numbers are out of service.
do you think the cic will want to contact him?
concerning his income as regards my sponsorship.
kindly reply .........
You have nothing to be worried about. If cic needs any information they'll contact the financial institution used instead.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 12:13am On Jun 03, 2019
warrination1:

Download the form again. If you click on the form on the study visa portal it should download. Try and validate forms before saving and uploading them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 12:14am On Jun 03, 2019
Doueme:
Hello guys,
Please I have a question
Please are online study permit also processed in Kenya and is a four page SOP too long?
Thanks

Yes they are all processed there at least for now. A 4 page sop is way too long. 2 pages is fine.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 12:20am On Jun 03, 2019
Rubidily2:
Hello everyone!
I am 33 years. Married with 3 kids. I have a first degree in history but 2 years ago I wrote waec and neco in sciences because I have a passion to study nursing.
I want to apply to study nursing in BU what are my chances .

How do I explain the change of field and hope the new o levels will be accepted.

Thanks
I admire your passion and drive. Nobody can decide or determine the outcome. The kenya consulate are very strict and will most likely flag your application "For purpose of Visit".

However you can give it a try amd explain vividly in your sop why you are making a late career change. Please don't say anything about I can't find a good job, Bad country, Nursing as a better income etc. Let your write up be extremely passionate.

I have seen a man in his 50s get approved for a diploma in an educational related program. He was a teacher in a government school. All the best!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Qudkom(m): 12:24am On Jun 03, 2019
Tlontin:
You can use a courier service. Just write a concent form and any collection instruction letter send using any courier service like dhl for example. Pay for a return courier package so they collect it and return to you once it is ready. So you are technically sending a 3rd party consent letter and paying for a return service.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Pkay28(f): 12:27am On Jun 03, 2019
Qudkom:

You can use a courier service. Just write a concent form and any collection instruction letter send using any courier service like dhl for example. Pay for a return courier package so they collect it and return to you once it is ready. So you are technically sending a 3rd party consent letter and paying for a return service.
Good morning Quad, please i sent an email, in your spare time pls reply, i really need your advice, thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by peacefully2408: 12:36am On Jun 03, 2019
Ezriela:
Amen
Hi everyone, i’ve transferred from a university in nigeria to the university of manitoba,they gave me an admission to second year instead of the first year abd i also wrote toefl. Does it matter if i transferred from a nigerian university to a canadian one?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by richcasey: 2:06am On Jun 03, 2019
OptimusPrime21:
I have two questions,

1) anybody with an idea of agency I can get cheap flights to canada July/August

2) for one heading to Ontario.. is it Toronto am stopping at or Ontario itself

Thanks...

Which school ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ibitowaoa: 5:21am On Jun 03, 2019
Actually, it depends on your decision. As you’ve said, I have transferred not that the university transferred you. You submitted a request and it was granted. So, I don’t think you need to ask such question if it does matter so far it matters to you. Or am I not getting the question.

peacefully2408:

Hi everyone, i’ve transferred from a university in nigeria to the university of manitoba,they gave me an admission to second year instead of the first year abd i also wrote toefl. Does it matter if i transferred from a nigerian university to a canadian one?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ibitowaoa: 5:23am On Jun 03, 2019
When you submit your passport at the VFS center, asked them you want a courier to pick it for you. I think it is 10K or so for the total charge. Saw this amount on the info board.
Pkay28:

Good morning Quad, please i sent an email, in your spare time pls reply, i really need your advice, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.