Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (866153 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by papijulah: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
MsJu:
Normally the hospital sends the results, he can still attach the print out the hospital gives to his application.

Thanks for the response. He has submitted his application already. He just felt he should do an upfront medical.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
The hospital submits the result but it takes a little time before it gets updated by the embassy, but what U to do is to send a mail to the hospital to show you the evidence of them submitting the result to the embassy.. With this, they will send u another slip (colored and also differen from the one u left with on the day of ur medicals) with the date they submitted it.. You can now send this colored slip to the embassy ursef via Webform and mail. That was what I did for my Upfront medicals and few days later it was updated to pass.. Peace
papijulah:
Please, a friend needs a swift response. Will he be the one to submit an upfront medical himself or it's the hospital that is in position to send it to the Canada embassy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by cisca53(f): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
Emmyirab:

We have a similar profile.
I can help with the SOP.

Pls can you help with a SOP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Awake18(m): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
canadaman18:

Looks like this is the norm. I dont think VFS tracking service is functioning properly. When did you submit your passport?
I submitted on 13th of May
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by MsJu: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
papijulah:

Thanks for the response. He has submitted his application already. He just felt he should do an upfront medical.
Then he can send it through webform. When I got medical request after submitting my application with upfront medical, I just sent the slip they issued me via webform.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by johnsonsegxy: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
VFS opened today?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by warrination1: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
I tried it and I am still getting same response. I don't if it is a glitch from the website. Other Forms are uploading successfully just that IMM1294 that is not uploading.

Ancy12:

Send the pdf file to your phone and login via phone then you can upload via phone
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by warrination1: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
I downloaded another form but I am still getting same error message. But other form uploaded successfully. I don't know how to fixed this

Qudkom:

Download the form again. If you click on the form on the study visa portal it should download. Try and validate forms before saving and uploading them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by lassky(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2019
Anyone here in Ottawa?? undecided
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by papijulah: 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
makano:
The hospital submits the result but it takes a little time before it gets updated by the embassy, but what U to do is to send a mail to the hospital to show you the evidence of them submitting the result to the embassy.. With this, they will send u another slip (colored and also differen from the one u left with on the day of ur medicals) with the date they submitted it.. You can now send this colored slip to the embassy ursef via Webform and mail. That was what I did for my Upfront medicals and few days later it was updated to pass.. Peace

Thanks man. But he did paper submission.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by johnsonsegxy: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2019
johnsonsegxy:
VFS opened today?
Anyone to answer this pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bracha: 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
Austacus is there

lassky:
Anyone here in Ottawa?? undecided
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Chanils(f): 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2019
Good evening. I'm new here.

I made a transfer from my domiciliary account (UBA) here to RBC bank and it's over a week now my account has not been debited. Someone should tell me the fastest means of sending money to Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by canadaman18: 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
Awake18:

I submitted on 13th of May

Damn ! and counterfoil has still not been issued?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by josmba59: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Same thing I am facing here man... That my only delay right now. Its crazy...
On twitter they claim its been fixed but I still get the same response.
warrination1:
I tried it and I am still getting same response. I don't if it is a glitch from the website. Other Forms are uploading successfully just that IMM1294 that is not uploading.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by holllowu: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
Veniscy:
hello all, any Algonquin student here or prospective students? would like to make some enquiries please.
Prospective Algonquin Student
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by teefinix: 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2019
Good evening ,
I am about to submit an application for study permit on thursdy and am confused about whether to submit my salary account statement or not due to the fact that it shows some debits for loan repayment. I have Tbills certificate and my sponsor bank stmt though. Please can i still include my own stmt in addition despite loan repayments in the bank stmt?... i intend to payoff on resignation if visa is granted. I have a letter of introduction from my employer.
Kindly help urgently.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by holllowu: 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
oluwaisgreat:
Good evening house, I love the good work in this thread. I want to start my applications for Canada, pls can some recommend me good schools that fits my profile.

Age; 28
Graduated :2015
CGPA: 3.7
First degree; medical lab sci
Intended MSC: public health or any biomedical course.
Currently Working in hospital

Thanks so much
you are lucky oo, am sure they are lots of school there, I read Estate Management, I hardly see a school that fits my Degree
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by holllowu: 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2019
oluwaisgreat:
Good evening house, I love the good work in this thread. I want to start my applications for Canada, pls can some recommend me good schools that fits my profile.

Age; 28
Graduated :2015
CGPA: 3.7
First degree; medical lab sci
Intended MSC: public health or any biomedical course.
Currently Working in hospital

Thanks so much

you are lucky oo, am sure they are lots of school there, I read Estate Management, I hardly see a school that fits my Degree
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Rubidily2: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
Qudkom:

I admire your passion and drive. Nobody can decide or determine the outcome. The kenya consulate are very strict and will most likely flag your application "For purpose of Visit".

However you can give it a try amd explain vividly in your sop why you are making a late career change. Please don't say anything about I can't find a good job, Bad country, Nursing as a better income etc. Let your write up be extremely passionate.

I have seen a man in his 50s get approved for a diploma in an educational related program. He was a teacher in a government school. All the best!

Thanks so much. I really appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by vibrant99(m): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
Loan Repayment is a Plus to you profile, You can get a Visa on below par.

teefinix:
Good evening ,
I am about to submit an application for study permit on thursdy and am confused about whether to submit my salary account statement or not due to the fact that it shows some debits for loan repayment. I have Tbills certificate and my sponsor bank stmt though. Please can i still include my own stmt in addition despite loan repayments in the bank stmt?... i intend to payoff on resignation if visa is granted. I have a letter of introduction from my employer.
Kindly help urgently.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kishkosh: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
Bracha:
I'd suggest that if you're sure of the visa office handling your application, you send them multiple emails citing flight date, so they know they are about to cost you your ticket.

If your resumption date is in June, include that too. If it is in August or September, don't include it.

Nice idea . but can such be a tenable reason for want of speedy processing ?
Considering the fact that one can book flight without having a stamped passport .

Like me , I'm to resume in September , but then , I still want an expeditious processing of my passport .

What else can one do @bracha
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Hopeful2019: 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hi friends,

I noticed a modification in my timeline. It think cic has updated the way individual's timeline displays application progress. Kindly find below what I saw on my timeline today....Has anyone seen similar changes and is it normal?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Dera12345(f): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hopeful2019:
Hi friends,

I noticed a modification in my timeline. It think cic has updated the way individual's timeline displays application progress. Kindly find below what I saw on my timeline today....Has anyone seen similar changes and is it normal?

I noticed it too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Anamekele: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2019
They just hit me now
Dear ...
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds: • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Sincerely,
High Commission of Canada Visa Section P.O. Box 1013 00621 - Nairobi Kenya Application Enquiry: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/introeng.aspx?mission=nairobi www.kenya.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2019
It dosnt matter.. You can still send them mail..
papijulah:

Thanks man. But he did paper submission.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
Azzin just now? Do VOs attend to applications late in the night(Nigeria Time)?
Anamekele:
They just hit me now
Dear ...
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds: • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Sincerely,
High Commission of Canada Visa Section P.O. Box 1013 00621 - Nairobi Kenya Application Enquiry: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/introeng.aspx?mission=nairobi www.kenya.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Hopeful2019: 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hi,

So sorry about your visa been delayed. However, can you share your profile and timeline. This will help the gurus on this platform to provide suitable way forward. Don't give up. It will surely end in praise.

Anamekele:
They just hit me now
Dear ...
Sincerely,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
Instead of them to attend to delayed applications they are there doing unnecessary UI update.. who that one help?? sigh
Hopeful2019:
Hi friends,

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Hopeful2019: 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
Oh! Okay. Thanks for the confirmation.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Dera12345:

I noticed it too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Hopeful2019: 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
You are correct. Well, I don't understand the importance of the update but I'm sure they know what they are doing. I have not received any updates from them too. May the good Lord favour us and make room for us.

makano:
Instead of them to attend to delayed applications they are there doing unnecessary UI update.. who that one help?? sigh

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Hopeful2019: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
It baffles me too. At this juncture, we can only hope for the very best anytime, anyday.

makano:
Azzin just now? Do VOs attend to applications late in the night(Nigeria Time)?

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.