Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (867352 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Evankc(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hopeful2019:
Gbam!

Original Passport requesttttttttttttttttt.

Awww am happy for you congratulations cheesy cheesy ..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by vibrant99(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
Canada Thread though....

One Approval in every one month!

Over 20k Application every one month!

Over 20k Multiplied by 58k-65k... Every single month!

Do the Math!

#CanadaBillioniaresClub

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Mofpearl: 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2019
mcobex:
Not advisable to change now, from the look of things your TRV is almost ready (90%). Once you get your TRV and arrive Canada you can change your DLI, present the offer letter of the new school to the immigration officer that will attend to you at the airport then change your DLI in the comfort of your new school
Thank you! I thought it would be complicated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ralfudoh(m): 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
Congrats
Hopeful2019:
Gbam!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by bukonlami: 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
Congratulations.

Hopeful2019:
Gbam!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by obaxlove(m): 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hopeful2019:
Gbam!

Please reply your inbox bro. I need help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by CHRISPLACE(m): 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
House please I need ur urgent response. I applied for canadian study permit on 24th April 2019 against my school starting on 03 September 2019. Then I just received a mail on my biometric validity: valid until 25th April , 2029. Please I want to know my application status and how quick and possible my application will come. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by vibrant99(m): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
Depends on your application, there is stil enough time, Have a goof faith in ur application and wait for the "will" of God!
CHRISPLACE:
House please I need ur urgent response. I applied for canadian study permit on 24th April 2019 against my school starting on 03 September 2019. Then I just received a mail on my biometric validity: valid until 25th April , 2029. Please I want to know my application status and how quick and possible my application will come. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by josmba59: 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hi Guy's,
I was applying for my study permit online. My IMM1294 form is refusing to upload. I am considering going for the paper route since online isn't forthcoming... Please I need a Checklist of all the documents I would be needing for paper route application... Urgent please... Help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by JummyFash: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
josmba59:
I've done that countless times... Still getting the same response...
The thing tire me sef[Quote author=Qudkom post=79033757]

It means you need to download the latest version fill, verify and upload. Check the cic website for the latest version especially your study visa portal. You can click on the form and download instantly.
I guess the error is from you.this is what you will do,delete the old imm form on your folder before you download the imm form you want to fill or better still don’t save it with the previous name you used to save the one on your system because it will still show error.I had similar issue then,that was how I corrected it before it could accept to upload
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Samuelpluto: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hopeful2019:
Gbam!
when did you submit your application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Samuelpluto: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
Kishkosh:
Guys , pls, a friend of mine contacted some agents to apply for his permit and during the process . The agents never asked him if he's been refused visa for any country b4 and it appears the agents filled No for that part in the IMMM form . Whereas, dude has been refused USA visa b4.

At the end of the day , my guy was banned for 5 years .
Pls, what's the way forward as sin of agents is being visited on innocent applicant .

Bracha, frankrobbn1, makano (my man ) qudcom and other gurus on this forum

that shoudnt be, the question if u have been denied canadian visa before?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kemsure30: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
trishaben:
Is there any one going to Conestoga college September 2019?

Am going to conestoga too by September
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Chaniel: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
trishaben:
Is there any one going to Conestoga college September 2019?

Yes, waiting for approval by Gods grace, have you received your approval?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Chaniel: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hopeful2019:
Gbam!

Congratulations!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by josmba59: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ok I will try that and see...
Thanks...
JummyFash:
I guess the error is from you.this is what you will do,delete the old imm form on your folder before you download the imm form you want to fill or better still don’t save it with the previous name you used to save the one on your system because it will still show error.I had similar issue then,that was how I corrected it before it could accept to upload
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Paramedickelvin: 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2019
@trishaben am going for Sept.. Send me an email aisosaagho080@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by smatadex(m): 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Please House, I need your help. I want to apply to further my education in Canada and I don’t want to go through any agent. I have lower credit in Computer Engr (HND). I’m through with my NYSC. Can I apply for Masters program and what are my chances and how do I go about it. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by MUN19: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Good day house,

I applied on Feb. 22, 2019 and was refused my study permit on the 17th of May 2019.

I used an agent and did an online application. My sponsor is my uncle because I’ve lost my both parents, My sponsor tendered a BS of 10.5million. I have paid 2000CAD towards my 1st term before applying.

He’s a businessman. Money comes in and goes out every time.

REASON: • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status. ONLY

I had to defer my admission till Sep 2019. I have received another admission letter from school, so now I want to reapply.

Docs. Submitted

* 3 IMM forms
* NYSC discharge certificate 2018
* I.T discharge certificate 2016
* Payment towards 1st term receipt from Memorial University
* University Certificate 2017
* Birth Certificate
* Aceptance Letter from Memorial University
* Passport Data page
* Admission Letter from Memorial University
* my uncles company and allied matters
* Certificate of Incorporation
* Survey Plan
* Deed of Ownership
* SOP
* Letter of sponsorship

PLEASE FRIENDS HELP ME I NEED TO REAPPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, WHAT CAN I DO?

also, is paper application best and faster or online?

THANKS

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Oladimejii(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hey Guys,

I applied on the 12th of April via paper. On the 21st of May, I received a correspondence letter. On the 22nd, I received a message from VFS that my processed passport was ready for pick up.

I went over to VFS the next day, got my package and received only my passport. No refusal letter. My online account is on eligibility review.

I have been sending an e mail to Nairobi but no response yet. I have ordered for GCMS.

What to do next?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ralfudoh(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
Congrats to @Bankypo. Another June 2018 applicant who just got passport request. Family application.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Chinonye94: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Good afternoon guys, please can anyone interpret what this means? Is my application on background check or eligibility review? Thank you!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bankypo: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
Approval alert,

Date Received: June 22, 2018
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: July 13, 2018.
Medical Requested: March 20, 2019
Medical Passed: April 12, 2019
Passport Request: June 05, 2019.

Thanks to everyone on Nairaland most especially the unshakable Delayed June, July, August applicants. @Ralfudoh your advise and encouraging words brought this approval early.
Overall all praises be to God

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by abusmanlouis: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
CHRISPLACE:

Have you received medical request or has your upfront medical request update to passed? If you have received medical request and it has been updated to passed. You Approval is 90℅+ on the way. Miracle can still happen if any of the above is not requested from u.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by vibrant99(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
They probably forgot/Misplaced your application.

Bankypo:
Approval alert,

Thanks to everyone on Nairaland most especially the unshakable Delayed June, July, August applicants. @Ralfudoh your advise and encouraging words brought this approval early.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
How many times have u applied? If its less than 5 times, re-apply again, you will surely get it.. One galala guy got his after 7 attempts, urs wont be up to that before u get so do not lose hope on the Canadian dream.. Peace
powerblessing:
I got turned down after 11 months of waiting on my application. I don’t know what step to take next. Please I need advise from gurus. I wanted to consider Australia but I think the tuition fee is more expensive
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by canadaman18: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
@ people who have submitted passports following a PPR in the last two weeks , have you had your visas fixed on the passport or received passport back?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by hardeholar1(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
I have done that but no response yet
Evankc:

Yours is more than 2weeks and no medical update.. Have you try contacting them or send them mail and use urgent as the subject...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ralfudoh(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
We thank God. Congrats on your approval. I am happy to be part of your success story.
@Makano my man, you are next.
Bankypo:
Approval alert,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
Have u done ur medicals and passed? if yes, dts good news. If no, be hopeful it will end in praise.... Peace
CHRISPLACE:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ur application is still in its baby stage... Still on background check, Once you pass the Background check stage, then ur Eligibility starts.. Good luck.. Peace
Chinonye94:
Good afternoon guys, please can anyone interpret what this means? Is my application on background check or eligibility review? Thank you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
Congrats Bankypo.. Amen my brother ralfudoh, i believe.. Peace
ralfudoh:
We thank God. Congrats on your approval. I am happy to be part of your success story.
@Makano my man, you are next.

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.