Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (868669 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Emmyirab(m): 12:06am On Jun 06, 2019
cisca53:

Pls can you help with a SOP

Sure! send a pm.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ugonnachimezie54(m): 4:12am On Jun 06, 2019
Are you going to Conestoga
trishaben:
Is there any one going to Conestoga college September 2019?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ugonnachimezie54(m): 4:17am On Jun 06, 2019
We are waiting on you here in Toronto but Conestoga is at Kitchener
ugonnachimezie54:
Are you going to Conestoga
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ugonnachimezie54(m): 4:22am On Jun 06, 2019
people coming to Canada Ontario precisely, holla I could always be of help if you need any

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by jydolele(m): 4:41am On Jun 06, 2019
Submitted on the 27th May... still waiting it’s a super visa for my mum though
canadaman18:
@ people who have submitted passports following a PPR in the last two weeks , have you had your visas fixed on the passport or received passport back?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by KenduMan: 5:28am On Jun 06, 2019
Hello Gurus , sending greetings to everyone
Please I would like to submit my reapplication through Paper route
I want to ask if I have to book an appointment with VFs Before before I can submit
Or would they attend to me if I walk-in
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Hopeful2019: 5:49am On Jun 06, 2019
Boss...I hail thee

ugonnachimezie54:
people coming to Canada Ontario precisely, holla I could always be of help if you need any
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by ugonnachimezie54(m): 5:50am On Jun 06, 2019
How far now
Hopeful2019:
Boss...I hail thee

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by KenduMan: 6:20am On Jun 06, 2019
I want to ask if I have to book an appointment with VFs before I can submit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by josmba59: 6:41am On Jun 06, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by KenduMan: 7:08am On Jun 06, 2019
I want to ask if I have to book an appointment with VFs Before before I can submit

Please someone should reply me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ibitowaoa: 7:31am On Jun 06, 2019
You don’t need to book an appointment for submission of application.
KenduMan:

Please someone should reply me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by KenduMan: 7:45am On Jun 06, 2019
Thanks you so much
I really appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Phatkings: 7:55am On Jun 06, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Your elder brother can certainly be a sponsor to your study visa/Permit application. He needs to present documents to evidence his source of income e.g Self-employed ----- CAC certificate and other business related documents. Assuming he is gainfully employed he would tender his employment letters, payslips, promotion letters, salary increment letter (if any), work ID etc.. His birth certificate and yours should be submitted with your application to show proof of relationship.
He is about starting a new investment company he has gone through the cac stage waiting for the final approvment from them, he worked with diamond work but he is currently working with an investment company he also operate business with my dad company business name, he has two landed property e.t.c
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Phatkings: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Your elder brother can certainly be a sponsor to your study visa/Permit application. He needs to present documents to evidence his source of income e.g Self-employed ----- CAC certificate and other business related documents. Assuming he is gainfully employed he would tender his employment letters, payslips, promotion letters, salary increment letter (if any), work ID etc.. His birth certificate and yours should be submitted with your application to show proof of relationship.
I want to know how will the sop be tailored I couldn't secure a masters admission but I was able to get a pgd
In global business management. I studied accounting in my first with a borderline second class upper. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by AyoPrudence(m): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2019
If I may ask, does the birth certificate need to be notarized before uploading?
Frankrobbn1:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by AyoPrudence(m): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2019
Good news everywhere smiley
ugonnachimezie54:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ibitowaoa: 8:49am On Jun 06, 2019
Pls is birth certificate a must submit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Kennylad90: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2019
Please i need clarification on this. did it take almost a year before her application got approved and if so, how was the applicant able to get an admission since he/she applied last year to a school. i'm asking on behalf of a friend of mine cos his application is still pending and school will soon resume. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Deane: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2019
No. There is no such requirement.
AyoPrudence:
If I may ask, does the birth certificate need to be notarized before uploading?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by shinaldo(m): 10:00am On Jun 06, 2019
ugonnachimezie54:

Can you share your contact details please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by heggegg: 10:03am On Jun 06, 2019
Hello guys, i applied since march but currently the vfs tracking system is showing "no record found"
please what does this mean? thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2019
heggegg:
Hello guys, i applied since march but currently the vfs tracking system is showing "no record found"
please what does this mean? thanks

If it's online u applied, u can't view your status that way.. u should have a cic account.. thats how u monitor your progress... if it's paper, link your application online... How? Kindly go back 4pages.. how to do it has been posted here a billion times
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 10:16am On Jun 06, 2019
Kennylad90:
Please i need clarification on this. did it take almost a year before her application got approved and if so, how was the applicant able to get an admission since he/she applied last year to a school. i'm asking on behalf of a friend of mine cos his application is still pending and school will soon resume. Thank you

Why isn't your friend here... tell him/her to join the thread... my app took 8months and I got my approval, recently 3persons whose applications took 11months got approvals... my advice to your friend is to join this thread, apply for his/her gcms note as he's still waiting to determine wat exactly was the delay den.. we can offer him/her advice on wat to do next.. the choice is his/hers but we don't do magic.. it's only God determines how thr application ends
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by MUN19: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2019
Hello guys

Who got admitted into Memorial University for Fall Semester here?

Also house, I got rejected on the 17th of May 2019, based one: • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status. ONLY

I used my uncles Bank Statement of 10.5million

What can I do pls advice.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2019
MUN19:
Hello guys

Who got admitted into Memorial University for Fall Semester here?

Also house, I got rejected on the 17th of May 2019, based one: • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status. ONLY

I used my uncles Bank Statement of 10.5million

What can I do pls advice.

Order for your gcms notes... Wat about your own Statement? How much was it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by MUN19: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2019
Well I’m not working currently that’s why I didn’t provide mine. Would I need to provide it?

How can I order for gcms note pls?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by savun: 10:39am On Jun 06, 2019
I know that feel. I write resumes to stay in shape. The only chance to succeed with a resume is the moment when it is read for the first time. As a rule, it takes no more than 2-3 minutes to view a resume. That is why in its preparation needs the standard form. According to the majority of employers, it is very important that the information in the resume is complete and at the same time brief as possible. Most importantly, the applicant must confirm all the data during the interview. I believe that cover letter spacing is also important.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by saviola1: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2019
pls am a graduate of Agricultural Engineering,graduated 2011 with 2:1 ,did my pg programme in civil Engineering and concluding my masters in civil Engineering next month , I would love to go for masters in mathematics in Canada, I really need some guidance pls (someone who can carry me along )
I have a cousin in Canada thou but I don't really think he can do much for me, I just want to do it myself pls ,graduated since 2011
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2019
MUN19:
Well I’m not working currently that’s why I didn’t provide mine. Would I need to provide it?

How can I order for gcms note pls?

Honestly. I think u should provide a statement otherwise you could up that amount (sponsor Statement) cos it's expensive wen it's just your sponsor covering for everything.. have you paid your tuition fee (part or full)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2019
saviola1:
pls am a graduate of Agricultural Engineering,graduated 2011 with 2:1 ,did my pg programme in civil Engineering and concluding my masters in civil Engineering next month , I would love to go for masters in mathematics in Canada, I really need some guidance pls (someone who can carry me along )
I have a cousin in Canada thou but I don't really think he can do much for me, I just want to do it myself pls ,graduated since 2011

I will advise you look into schools dat offer an advanced course (masters) in agricultural engineering cos I don't see why u do a degree in agriculture, do a pg in civil and want to do a masters in maths.. which one is your passion?... wen u get admission... den u can come here to make inquiries on visa but I will advise do not mention you are have a masters but even if u do, den u go for PhD but there's no progression in what u have done... get admission 1st

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.