Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (864674 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Asapant: 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
How do you mean "if visas are being approved for college applicant"
Elpinto:
People, I need suggestions please..

I graduated with a 2.2, and after some research, it seems majority (if not all) of the universities in Canada have set their minimum requirements to 2.1.. My GPA for the last 2 years was 3.35.

My people with experience in this, I need suggestions for Universities that are flexible on their requirement and might offer me admission.

..I'll also like to know if visas are being approved for people with admissions into colleges, the cons of going for a diploma.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Elpinto(m): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
Asapant:
How do you mean "if visas are being approved for college applicant"

Someone once told me the probability of getting your visa approved is way higher if you have a university admission as compared to that of college.. its why I came here to have the good people of this page address all these my issues.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tnablack(f): 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hello everyone!

Please I just got an info that Prime Hospital in Port Harcourt is no longer one of the approved hospitals for medicals by CIC.

Please how true is this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Famzyactivity: 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
Tnablack:
Hello everyone!

Please I just got an info that Prime Hospital in Port Harcourt is no longer one of the approved hospitals for medicals by CIC.

Please how true is this?

Yes, they aren't!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Dexyking54: 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
Any body going to the Province of Manitoba Anyone going there should please signify

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by jnyuwa02: 5:06am On Nov 06, 2018
Austacus:

Both of you are correct!
There’s a higher propensity it could go back to the same VO if the application is going to the same consulate

In my over one year experience dealing with Canadian student visa and reading people's GCMS notes never encountered anywhere where a reapplication was dealt by the same VO.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Determinedsoul: 6:40am On Nov 06, 2018
I really appreciate this. Thanks for helping out.

jnyuwa02:

Yes ooh! It doesn't go back to former VO. All VOs enjoy considerable latitude on making independent decisions on any application and can look why an application was denied before and whether the applicant has now met the prior objection.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Determinedsoul: 6:45am On Nov 06, 2018
Thank you so much. My fear is actually how to upload all those documents of mine without exceeding their usual MB.

I really want to get help on how to reduce the size of documents when I scan in a cafe or can I scan with my phone using CAMSCANNER?

Tnx

quote author=Austacus post=72713036]

Both of you are correct!
There’s a higher propensity it could go back to the same VO if the application is going to the same consulate[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ormohlawlah: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2018
Dexyking54:
Any body going to the Province of Manitoba Anyone going there should please signify
. Me,but my visa hasn't been approved.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by canadianxmas: 9:09am On Nov 06, 2018
princeRomeo:
[

Yeah

quote author=canadianxmas post=72702707]Hello Guys,

Please has anyone been able to obtain transcript with ease from Anambra state University Uli.
Those guys there are frustrating my effort and with the way it is going I might not be able to meet the transcript submission deadline of my school. I wouldn't mind inside contact.

Thanks,
Can you please help me with your contact?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2018
Ormohlawlah:
. Me,but my visa hasn't been approved.

Your visa will be approved (in whatever name you believe) smiley

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ormohlawlah: 9:25am On Nov 06, 2018
123abcclown:

Your visa will be approved (in whatever name you believe) smiley
Ha,see prayer this early morning
Amen o...amen
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Aphrikanna: 9:28am On Nov 06, 2018
Just submitted my application to University of Saskatchewan for Community Health and I'm already scared sef. I pray I get the admission. Canadian universities don do me strong thing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Uzee24: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2018
Good morning Guys...

Hope everyone is doing ok?
Please, I would like to know from those who applied online how you were able to fill out the 10 years employment history on the study permit application form, considering the fact that the space provided has only 3 rolls which is not enough for the history.

I know when I applied using paper route, I just had to fill and print extra pages of the employment section to show the 10 years history. So how is it done when applying online?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2018
jnyuwa02:

In my over one year experience dealing with Canadian student visa and reading people's GCMS notes never encountered anywhere where a reapplication was dealt by the same VO.

Very true Attorney General!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 10:48am On Nov 06, 2018
Uzee24:
Good morning Guys...

Hope everyone is doing ok?
Please, I would like to know from those who applied online how you were able to fill out the 10 years employment history on the study permit application form, considering the fact that the space provided has only 3 rolls which is not enough for the history.

I know when I applied using paper route, I just had to fill and print extra pages of the employment section to show the 10 years history. So how is it done when applying online?

You can't do same for online, because the IMM1294 study permit form can not be merged with an extra file. I'll advice you fill out the additional employment pages showing your 10 years history. Thereafter, scan, merge and upload it with your supporting documents in the client information section.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2018
jnyuwa02:

Very true but they don't disclose the name of the VO that handles application in GCMS note
Do they?
So it could be possible if the application is heading back to the initial visa office (consulate) that handled the first application, they would just transfer it to the VO that was in charge of it for easy assessment.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by jnyuwa02: 11:26am On Nov 06, 2018
Austacus:

Very true but they don't disclose the name of the VO that handles application in GCMS note
Do they?
So it could be possible if the application is heading back to the initial visa office (consulate) that handled the first application, they would just transfer it to the VO that was in charge of it for easy assessment.

If they don't disclose names how do you know they transfer to the same VO? I have seen some initials some times. And usually different processing center that handles a second application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 11:46am On Nov 06, 2018
jnyuwa02:

If they don't disclose names how do you know they transfer to the same VO? I have seen some initials sometimes. And usually different processing center that handles the second application.

Bro, there's nothing to argue about cause we don't know how IRCC do their thing or how they programmed their algorithm (via online route)

if the application is taking to a different processing center (consulate) then it will be a handle to a different VO but if Nah the same center, its very very possible they give it to the same VO that handled it initially.

Anyway, I must confess, CIC are mad
They kept me waiting, I miss fall term, I deferred to winter, now see winter see my life... This people are very annoying oooo
Omo there's no harm in refusing my visa ooooo instead of keeping me waiting like forever.
If Nah true say some VO spy dey here, you people are mad.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
Online Services are now available.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sleekysoft(m): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
How true is the VO spy thing sbeen on here ?

Austacus:

Bro, there's nothing to argue about cause we don't know how IRCC do their thing or how they programmed their algorithm (via online route)

if the application is taking to a different processing center (consulate) then it will be a handle to a different VO but if Nah the same center, its very very possible they give it to the same VO that handled it initially.

They kept me waiting, I miss fall term, I deferred to winter, now see winter see my life... This people are very annoying oooo
Omo there's no harm in refusing my visa ooooo instead of keeping me waiting like forever.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
sleekysoft:
How true is the VO spy thing sbeen on here ?

It is my brother
At least am sure of US thread.

Nah for quora and medium dem plenty
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Senatorkolade: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
Austacus:

Do they?

They do it for administrative convenience
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
Austacus:

I tells u o... e tire me guy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by canadabyfire: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
No long thing ooh....just send a mail to CIC or use web form....just type " YOU ARE MAD FOR SITTING SO LONG ON MY APPLICATION" grin grin grin

Austacus:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
canadabyfire:

No long thing ooh....just send a mail to CIC or use web form....just type " YOU ARE MAD FOR SITTING SO LONG ON MY APPLICATION" grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
canadabyfire:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Naijaforeigner: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
Austacus:

You may be correct. There is a guy here called wheyme who was refused initially and applied almost immediately (like the following week) and got his approval for his second application within 4 days.

In wheyme’s case one can easily conclude it must have been the same VO who handled the first application that handled the second one again. There is no way a new VO would have approved his application in 4 days.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Fram(m): 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
Do they still reject people after medicals?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by jnyuwa02: 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
Austacus:

Lol. You really mad too. Hahaha.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by jnyuwa02: 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
Naijaforeigner:

You may be correct. There is a guy here called wheyme who was refused initially and applied almost immediately (like the following week) and got his approval for his second application within 4 days.

In wheyme’s case one can easily conclude it must have been the same VO who handled the first application that handled the second one again. There is no way a new VO would have approved his application in 4 days.

I do not see why a new VO cannot approve application in 4 days. I have seen a new first time application approved in 2 days.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Asapant: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
Jnyuwa baba. I never hear anything from u concerning my SOP.
jnyuwa02:

I do not see why a new VO cannot approve application in 4 days. I have seen a new first time application approved in 2 days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (546)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12