Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Should You Abandon Your Wife If She Becomes Shapeless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Abandon Your Wife If She Becomes Shapeless (566 Views)

Would You Abandon Your Fiancé For A Billionaire's Daughter In Qatar? / I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Abandon Your Wife If She Becomes Shapeless by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lets start with this....Feminist: should you abandon your husband when he gets broke babes: is it a good assignment to go out spotting a broke guy??

All hell may let loose when you say "abandon your wife when she gets shapeless", they may say "didn't she give birth to kids for you?"... Truly, it is so wrong to abandon your wife if she looses shape, but she needs to work on her body. And again, if the ladies want men to bear with them in problems, they should be ready to work things out with a man in his trial period....

What I am trying to say here is, if you will feel the pain of being rejected when your boobs are fallen & you are shapeless, do not then mock a guy having financial crises.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should You Abandon Your Wife If She Becomes Shapeless by ShobayoEmma(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nothing is shapeless in this world; not even Buhari. It was only in the begining that the earth was without form. Besides if she wasn't shapeless when you first met him, you might be the cause of her shapelessness. In all, shape yourself before you complain of your wife's shape.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

1 Like

Re: Should You Abandon Your Wife If She Becomes Shapeless by Oreofepeters: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
ladies hate being rejected but they do it to guys everyday?.
Re: Should You Abandon Your Wife If She Becomes Shapeless by cekaz: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
shapeless?
Re: Should You Abandon Your Wife If She Becomes Shapeless by Ionkidiz(m): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Every aboki with em kettle
Re: Should You Abandon Your Wife If She Becomes Shapeless by donbachi(m): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Why should i...when she met me with a shapeless account and a shapeless life...which she helped me reshaped....today,after changes in her body as a result of child births..i'm to leave her because of that.no na...you think am na.

1 Like

Re: Should You Abandon Your Wife If She Becomes Shapeless by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
donbachi:
Why should i...when she met me with a shapeless account and a shapeless life...which she helped me reshaped....today,after changes in her body as a result of child births..i'm to leave her because of that.no na...you think am na.
That's a good one.
Re: Should You Abandon Your Wife If She Becomes Shapeless by habsydiamond(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
Why abandon her because she's shapeless,? when you can help her keep fit by Registering her with a gym center. b4 u know it, she go look like a model.
Re: Should You Abandon Your Wife If She Becomes Shapeless by chiommy123(f): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
who you wan leave her for?
Re: Should You Abandon Your Wife If She Becomes Shapeless by Divay22(f): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
So you can't help her abi undecided
Re: Should You Abandon Your Wife If She Becomes Shapeless by MissRaine69(f): 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
I take it the man will be ripped eight pack and everything?
Why can you not be fit and healthy together?

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer Bad Girls / Jobless For 6 Months But My Wife Won’t Let Me Take This Job / Afrobeat Star, Burna Boy Says He Has Found 'the One'' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.