Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

What Women Really Want... Surprise! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Really Want... Surprise! (500 Views)

What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want / 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want / See Difference Between What Men Want And What Women Want In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Women Really Want... Surprise! by PunditAfrica(m): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
You will often hear a woman say something like: "I want a strong guy who is also sensitive..." ...or... "He needs to have his own life, his own interests, and his own friends, but also be totally focused on me..."

I hear stuffs like this alot from women. I'm sure you've hear things like this yourself. Women often talk about wanting a combination of things in a man that just don't seem to fit... So what's going on here?

Are women crazy? Yes. But seriously, what are they talking about?

How is it that women seem to always talk about wanting men who have these qualities that don't fit together?

Meanwhile, I know that I personally used to hear this stuff and then say to myself "Ok, well I've got the sensitive part covered so I guess I need to start acting a little bit stronger." I thought that maybe this came down to getting my lazy ass to the gym and working out. You know, to become "stronger."
Well, here's the big realization that I had...

I Realized That I Had Everything All Wrong!
Instead of thinking to myself that I was a nice, sensitive guy that needed to become a little stronger, what I really needed was to become a strong guy who could also act sensitive on occasion.

The difference seems almost like word-play, but it's not. Not at all! You see, when a woman says that she wants a "strong guy who's also sensitive," that's what she means. She wants a guy who's strong. The sensitive part is far more optional than the strong part.

This is why women often date jerks [playboy] and guys who are emotionally unavailable, and don't date us "nice guys" who would do anything for them.

There are certain attitude that communicates strength to a woman but...

A lot of times, guys do things in an ideal way. I don’t blame us, most of us think that being nice, sane and cautious with women will earn us trust and by extension make her want us – So wrong!

Get it today, when it comes to men, women are not looking out for ideals, they are rather looking out for a guy whose character can spark that deep subconscious energy within them. Deep subconscious energy called Emotions!

Most times, women think they want an ideal way guy, but when they are with such men, they wouldn’t feel exactly as they want but when around a Jerk that does opposite of what they think they want, they can see themselves feel a gut level emotions for him.

It’s crazy but that is the way it is.

Ideal guys do this four “attraction killer” stuffs and miss it with Women

1. They give pretty much control to the woman
2. They act needy around a woman
3. They are too serious about life
4. They care too much

Care too much? Well, these stuffs should get a girl fall head over heal for a guy but no she feels the opposite!

Now, Jerk does these Four “attraction magnet” stuffs and get away with most women

1. They lean back
2. They act cocky and atleast a bit sarcastic
3. They bust on women and give them a hard time
4. They lead the way, they don't follow

These kind of attitude communicates power and it leaves women with uncontrollable emotions for jerks... Try them!

You can check exactly "How I Went From Being Lonely and Single To Becoming Centre of Attraction For Women" here: https://adultng.com/

Re: What Women Really Want... Surprise! by marshalldgreat(m): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
Okay
Re: What Women Really Want... Surprise! by PunditAfrica(m): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Okay

Lolx,

Space booker spotted!

1 Like

Re: What Women Really Want... Surprise! by Toluhwanie(m): 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
Abeg,who fit summarize??
Re: What Women Really Want... Surprise! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
They say a lot of things but what it really boils down to are your abilities to sexually satisfy them otherwise all your other dashing attributes will be of no value in no time.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Announces On Twitter — “I Am A Confirm Runs Gel, I Can Travel Anyw / Penis Enlargement Using 'ba Wasa' / Young Couple Amaze Guests As Wedding Rings Get Delivered Via A Drone. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.