Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,214 members, 7,867,525 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Is Saraki Truely A Betrayer? Your Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Saraki Truely A Betrayer? Your Opinion (623 Views)

Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji / Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa / Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Saraki Truely A Betrayer? Your Opinion by nabiz(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
people especially apt have accused senator saraki of BETRAYER because he opposed his father's idea of turning Kwara state their family business, I think he should be commended. This attitude alone will make me to vote for him. all he is doing is people oriented. this is my personal opinion. what do u think
Re: Is Saraki Truely A Betrayer? Your Opinion by shakmati(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
You are very correct. Saraki has shown himself to be someone who sees beyond personal and clannish interest for the general good. Compare a Saraki senate to a David Mark's senate. David Mark could not speak up against the executive because of the bread he feared they could remove from his mouth. See Saraki. This guy laid down his bread to fight the establishment for the good of Nigeria. If not, only God knows how the slave masters would have rubbished the country by now. Saraki is principled and progressive. A clannish person would have preferred his father to continue ruling Kwara because of the benefits he would gain. Jus like the lifeless is doing now. Not Saraki! He is not a betrayer. He is a principled person that believes in fighting for convictions. He has also shown that his convictions are always against oppression and tyranny!

3 Likes

Re: Is Saraki Truely A Betrayer? Your Opinion by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Yes OP, he's TRULY a BETRAYAL

And it's only a matter of time before he does it again.

1 Like

Re: Is Saraki Truely A Betrayer? Your Opinion by OfficialAPCNig: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
Earthbound:

Yoruba mooslem, please keep off. This thread is meant for free borns not slaves.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Is Saraki Truely A Betrayer? Your Opinion by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Yoruba mooslem, please keep off. This thread is meant for free borns not slaves.

Thank you.
I suppose being a Muslim is a crime or what? I was born and raised Roman Catholic with most of my extended family, Muslim, meaning I grew up fraternizing with your people more than most Yorubas do. I have to say, you're the biggest dim witted human I have ever come across.

3 Likes

Re: Is Saraki Truely A Betrayer? Your Opinion by PythonDancer: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Thank you.
You are a clown .
Saraki asslicking clown ! cheesy
Saraki ,the yoruba Christian... cheesy
Clown !

1 Like

Re: Is Saraki Truely A Betrayer? Your Opinion by MrMystrO(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
Saraki is someone i admire for his intelligence, but also very aware that he's someone who cares more about protecting his personal interests and we do so at any expense.. Even at the expense of the masses. Anyway, he's not getting the presidential ticket, Tambuwal is. And so the concern should be if he would be going back to the Senate or not.
Re: Is Saraki Truely A Betrayer? Your Opinion by OfficialAPCNig: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
PythonDancer:
You are a clown . Saraki asslicking clown ! cheesy Saraki ,the yoruba Christian... cheesy Clown !
I said slaves should keep off and you started running mad, meaning you are one.
Re: Is Saraki Truely A Betrayer? Your Opinion by OfficialAPCNig: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
Earthbound:

I suppose being a Muslim is a crime or what? I was born and raised Roman Catholic with most of my extended family, Muslim, meaning I grew up fraternizing with your people more than most Yorubas do. I have to say, you're the biggest dim witted human I have ever come across.
No wonder you are behaving like a typical yoruba mooslem. Good luck Slv.
Re: Is Saraki Truely A Betrayer? Your Opinion by Herdsmen: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
If saraki is a betrayer what should we then call ..
The ambode experience in Lagos State..

Afons are the Liv meaning of betrayal..

They're gods and men of betrayal..

They're only scared of saraki or any other PDP aspirants..
Na why dey rush to any thread to bad mouth..
But we all know they're already running scared..
The battle is over ..and Dullard retired.

Pls allow Dem to make noise as much as they want..

N.b.

I said afon..not afonja..before mods will rush to ban..
Tye procedure na to ban all PDP support on nairaland afyer the primaries..

1 Like

Re: Is Saraki Truely A Betrayer? Your Opinion by nabiz(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
Earthbound:

pls sir how has he betrayed anyone.
Re: Is Saraki Truely A Betrayer? Your Opinion by nabiz(m): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
MrMystrO:
Saraki is someone i admire for his intelligence, but also very aware that he's someone who cares more about protecting his personal interests and we do so at any expense.. Even at the expense of the masses. Anyway, he's not getting the presidential ticket, Tambuwal is. And so the concern should be if he would be going back to the Senate or not.
how and when did he betray you or anyone

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is Irrelevant As Far As 2019 Is Concerned – Sagay / I Will Vote For APC In 2019 only If... / Peace Corps Commandant Arrested For Allegedly Extorting N54m From Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.