Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Covers Attention Magazine, Poses With It (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Covers Attention Magazine, Poses With It (Photos) (25270 Views)

FIRS Boss, Babatunde Fowler, Covers ATTENTION Magazine (Photos) / Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' / Namia Roberts Covers Attention Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Attention Magazine, Poses With It (Photos) by mezarddinny: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
temptnow:
carry your depression go another place, no be she do you na buhari do you
assli ker spotted

you lot fall at the sight of any fine lady, we know your type
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Attention Magazine, Poses With It (Photos) by temptnow: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
mezarddinny:
assli ker spotted

you lot fall at the sight of any fine lady, we know your type
depressed fools like you sit in your house and insult people you don't know on the internet, we know your type
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Attention Magazine, Poses With It (Photos) by mezarddinny: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
temptnow:
depressed fools like you sit in your house and insult people you don't know on the internet, we know your type
so I should only insult people I know? you seem to be dull

and stop shouting depression, you are not making any sense

you are part of those that beg on instagram for followers and money and also trying hard to praise hoes, we know your type
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Attention Magazine, Poses With It (Photos) by Chydoski2352(m): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
cbngov01:
Y is she wearing the same clothe she wore some days ago??

Abi celeb dey wear clothe two times?
are they not human beings?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Attention Magazine, Poses With It (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
Apart from being beautiful, what else does this aunty do?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Attention Magazine, Poses With It (Photos) by ndukaejime1994(m): 6:25am On Oct 08, 2018
This is how they all are!

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Covers Attention Magazine, Poses With It (Photos) by cbngov01(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
aiinuel:
Is your clothes missing? See me see poor people oh

U are poor in mind....cant u see my comment was rhethoric?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Ice Prince And Skales / Ruth Kadiri: "Don’t Travel By Road Till The Government & Police Stop The Unrest" / Actress Oge Okoye Shares Early Morning Photo (adorable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.