Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite (56421 Views)

Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Nukilia: 8:33am On Oct 07, 2018
zedman1:
Guy, most times fine girls no de epp. Fine girl don ever deal with you before?

cheesy grin grin Fine girl like tonto devil...

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2018
Chai.. This must really hurt ooo
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Xisnin(m): 8:36am On Oct 07, 2018
Gold-digging marriage don't last. Another 2 years marriage loading.
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Zieina(f): 8:39am On Oct 07, 2018
royalamour:

grin Really?

Exactly that to be honest. If the opposite is the case, that is even worse for it means he's suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Read up on it. A relationship with someone with NPD goes through these 3 cycles; Idealisation, Devaluation and Discarding.

That said, his new marriage will end like is previous based on his personality type.
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by frozen70(f): 8:39am On Oct 07, 2018
Hapines is what matters in every one's life
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Nukilia: 8:39am On Oct 07, 2018
Zieina:

She isn't finer than Damilola. Dami is beautiful and sexy. It's a lot to be both.

Na sexy we go chop? cheesy grin grin 1Sexy vagabond will terminate your life in a split second
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by chloride6: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
What!!!?? Is this real? Awww I'm so heartbroken for Dami cry Men Ehn, Kai. See how he moved on so fast. Ode.
Only God knows what happened between him and Dami.
Lord Jesus MAy I not marry wrongly in my life ooo cos after hell fire, nah wrong marriage I fear pass. Awon Okunrin fawonraja
Stop saying what you don't know. Dami left him because he didn't have money.

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by LePrezident(m): 8:41am On Oct 07, 2018
Lalasticlala and Mynd44 be running this place with huge partiality with family and friends when I posted this same story 6 hours before this one, gave source and pictures yet the push this one to FP over mine.

See my link here ¡》》 https://www.nairaland.com/4773919/damilola-adegbites-ex-husband-chris-attoh

Such stupidities will lead this seun platform down the drain. IDGAF, you can choose to ban me, I hardly even visit this place anyway. Stuff like these will cause us to replace NL with a competing platform. You watch out.

Please maintain fairness and stop deleting my messages!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Zieina(f): 8:43am On Oct 07, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

You have a point. Do you live in Lagos?

Surely.
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by dc23(m): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2018
fratermathy:
Attoh is the true definition of a Ghanaian. Melanin popping. Black is an understatement. The guy is the real MVP of Blackened Blacks Association cheesy.

Ghanaians don't bleach. What's this whole thing about looking fair complexioned? Are Africans Caucasian? Abeg drop this inferiority complex

2 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by openmine(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
oh please shut up!
grin
The truth is always bitter for the ignorant....!
Argue with your phone!

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Ishilove: 8:47am On Oct 07, 2018
Mankosi:
He married an older woman.
And what is wrong in marrying an older person?

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:48am On Oct 07, 2018
Zieina:

Surely.

Oh, cool. Which axis?
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Ishilove: 8:49am On Oct 07, 2018
That was fast
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by fratermathy(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2018
dc23:

Ghanaians don't bleach. What's this whole thing about looking fair complexioned? Are Africans Caucasian? Abeg drop this inferiority complex

Don't take my comment too serious. I'm very dark skinned too. I'm only having fun.
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by tesppidd: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2018
zedman1:
Guy, most times fine girls no de epp. Fine girl don ever deal with you before?
grin

But some fine girls still correct ooh
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by LegalOpinion: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2018
Zieina:
This clearly shows he had been cheating on Damilola.

You may be wrong.
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by zedman1(m): 9:11am On Oct 07, 2018
tesppidd:
grin

But some fine girls still correct ooh
Yes na, you say some, I agree. I say MOST, Oya you ma agree.
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Radicalface: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2018
Zieina:

She isn't finer than Damilola. Dami is beautiful and sexy. It's a lot to be both.

Moreover the guy(attoh) is still gaining..

and on a second thought.. na guys go tell you ladies babe wer fine and carry pass.. and not you a lady telling me that.. cuz definitely a woman would judge either with reasons clouded.. prolly hate for one and like for the other.

happy Sunday anyway

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by jonnyBee: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2018
Mankosi:
He married an older woman.
Tot am the only that noticed it
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Radicalface: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So he married a Nigerian to penetrate nollywood and left to marry a Ghanian eh??!!

He was dating this woman evening when married cos they are already looking alike (you all know what that means)

evening koh! mid morning ni!!
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by SachaBastien(m): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2018
Cocao:
Is this the marriage they keep forcing us to enter shocked

One day you are in love, the next day you are not. Haba
Marry a guy like you, and you and him will be in, for a lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by djon78(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2018
Who no know say this Chris na one serious bad boy. The guy is good looking. So women go dey rush am.

Women if you want your marriage to last you have to overlook some stuffs!! If not na sorry be your name.

One article sent to my phone this morning about best woman to marry;
1 not playing hard to get
2 not after money
3 gives you space
4 full of life
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by JaffyJoe(m): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2018
Ugosample:

And how are you so sure she is not culpable in the failed relationship? ?

Either way, the dude apparently has moved on with another dime. She's at a disadvantage right now with a child to take care. Being countries apart also complicate things. That tag of ''dalemosu" is her middlename now and nobody likes that.
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by MartinsD12(m): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2018
Gistformant:
Barely a year after divorcing Nigerian actress, Damilola Adegbite, Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh, has found love again.

Attoh who has one child from his previous marriage to Damilola Adegbite tied the knots at a private ceremony in Ghana today Oct 6th with his American based fiancée, Betty Jennifer.

Attoh is mostly based in the U.S these days where he met his new wife. The newlyweds arrived Ghana early this week for a movie premier and used the opportunity to also tie the knot traditionally.

In a September 2017 interview, Attoh confirmed his divorce saying, “Dami is a wonderful woman and an amazing mother. Despite our differences, she and I will always be friends. So more than anything we will find ways to continue to make sure that Brian can still have a balanced upbringing filled with love and support. Both our families have been and are still very supportive in helping us take care of our son Brian when we can’t be there due to work,”

News via Gistmore :: https://gistmore.com/chris-attoh-remarries-less-year-divorcing-damilola-adegbite

To continue the knacking galore grin
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by safarigirl(f): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2018
dview001:
This one looks more decent. ..Thank God he divorced that olosho called dami
this one is probabky an olosho too, difference is that she is older and has American passport, which makes Oga a good digger.

Chris obviously has a thing for using people to break into industries, man wants to be a Hollywood actor these days, so, he has to upgrade to an American woman, even if she is twice his age and her waist trainer is killing her

Forget women, men are learning fast to use relationships to forge ahead in life. I'm happy for Chris, his sense will take him far grin

3 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by safarigirl(f): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2018
dc23:

Ghanaians don't bleach (let us exempt that Ghanaian boxer that is a social media joke these days)

They just ensure that they marry 'light' so that their kids don't pull the short straw with complexions these days

Chris Attoh, Elikem Kumordzi, Yvonne Nelson, Ghanaians love the light-skinned kids and that, in honesty, is also a form of self-hate. That is the form of self-hate that dark-skinned people use a lot, it is not limited to Ghanaians. The darker a person is, the higher the chances their partner will be light. So, if there is so much self love, why avoid that which is similar to you?
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Okoroawusa: 9:54am On Oct 07, 2018
Where is NwaniAwkaEtiti that likes "dark guys"?
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Caseless: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2018
Cocao:
Is this the marriage they keep forcing us to enter shocked

One day you are in love, the next day you are not. Haba

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by pheyhi(f): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2018
Pipedreams:
Be with whoever gives you happiness and peace of mind even if you find it in the arms of an older woman. This shows Damilolas fine face and nice body was simply overrated. She was ugly on the inside. A man does not need romantic love but submissivness , respect and praise. Character is everything. HML bro grin

accurate statement made but you just made a very great error
you just concluded the reason the marriage failed was damilola's fault
I cant believe you just said this,because it is so hilarious
when marriage fails it is the fault of both parties oga
not the fault of the woman neither the fault of the man
you said dami is beautiful on the outside but ugly the inside, not fair because you dont say things about people or judge people without knowing them
is it because dami did not say anything
I dont want you to get mad I am just trying to set your gaze on another opinion other the previous one you have
thank you

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by puretayo(m): 10:25am On Oct 07, 2018
I agree with you. Your heart desires will be granted.
Awaitingkopa:
What!!!?? Is this real? Awww I'm so heartbroken for Dami cry Men Ehn, Kai. See how he moved on so fast. Ode.
Only God knows what happened between him and Dami.
Lord Jesus MAy I not marry wrongly in my life ooo cos after hell fire, nah wrong marriage I fear pass. Awon Okunrin fawonraja

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil / HKN Arstiste, Danagog Grabs Lady's Butt On Stage In Owerri (photo) / Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.