Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite (56401 Views)

Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Shortyy(f): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2018
BestDude:
lol... When you all will going for bad boys cos the nice guys are boring according to you... This will not end. Many of you will be used and dumped by the bad boys you so much desire.

There's no good or bad boy, y'all are the same. Some are snakes in green grass

2 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Tundeobama(m): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2018
Cocao:
Is this the marriage they keep forcing us to enter shocked

One day you are in love, the next day you are not. Haba
billions of woman in the world are happyly married they choose right,this few that doesn't work is because of various things.Add me up check profile.
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Zieina(f): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2018
Radicalface:
The boy and his love for fine women no be here ooo.. one divorce am sharply he marry another finer one.. if this one divorce again probably another one he marry would be gorgeous,, who say fine boy no der pay though dude moved on too fast maybe he is in instant seek for love..

She isn't finer than Damilola. Dami is beautiful and sexy. It's a lot to be both.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by captainamiedi1: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2018
fratermathy:
Attoh is the true definition of a Ghanaian. Melanin popping. Black is an understatement. The guy is the real MVP of Blackened Blacks Association cheesy.

simply put, the guy is burnt black. like jollof rice bottom pot.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by carlos1(m): 8:08am On Oct 07, 2018
tesppidd:
This one nor fine reach Damilola.

But I hope they succeed.

Truth be told, this gal fine pass dami in all ramifications. Dami wey get flat nose

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2018
Nukilia:

Young girls are full of drama...

Abeg go quilox, collect anything in my name, you talk well

6 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
What!!!?? Is this real? Awww I'm so heartbroken for Dami cry Men Ehn, Kai. See how he moved on so fast. Ode.
Only God knows what happened between him and Dami.
Lord Jesus MAy I not marry wrongly in my life ooo cos after hell fire, nah wrong marriage I fear pass. Awon Okunrin fawonraja

He moved so fast abi? No, he for kill himself.

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by kelz2205: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
What!!!?? Is this real? Awww I'm so heartbroken for Dami cry Men Ehn, Kai. See how he moved on so fast. Ode.
Lord Jesus MAy I not marry wrongly in my life ooo cos after hell fire, nah wrong marriage I fear pass. Awon Okunrin fawonraja

After calling him an ODE, you are now saying only God knows what happened between them..

Sister let me tell u d truth, people like u who dish out insults before seeking to know what happens MOSTLY end up in broken marriages..

Change ur orientation .. Put ur education to good use..

Good morning.

11 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Ugosample(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2018
JaffyJoe:
I sympathize with Dami. She got caught up in the love fiction via Tinsel offered. Don't think she really got to know this guy properly before tying the knot.

And how are you so sure she is not culpable in the failed relationship? ?

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by luminouz(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2018
Cocao:
Is this the marriage they keep forcing us to enter shocked

One day you are in love, the next day you are not. Haba
Who is forcing u?? undecided
U better come n accept my ring now..or nkechi go collect am
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by zedman1(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2018
tesppidd:
This one nor fine reach Damilola.

But I hope they succeed.
Guy, most times fine girls no de epp. Fine girl don ever deal with you before?

5 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by AgbalagbaAwo: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
What's all thid "move on so fast" the guy shouldn't move on again after divorcing him?

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Ugosample(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

He moved so fast abi? No, he for kill himself.
no mind am
women and the way they think

4 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by SAMTOBIJU(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
You Again...

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by AgbalagbaAwo: 8:20am On Oct 07, 2018
temptnow:
This guy na confirm gold digger. American women paying all our bills since 1812
Just shut your mouth if you don't have anything to say

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2018
Zieina:

She isn't finer than Damilola. Dami is beautiful and sexy. It's a lot to be both.

And yet she couldn't keep her man.

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by AgbalagbaAwo: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2018
JaffyJoe:
I sympathize with Dami. She got caught up in the love fiction via Tinsel offered. Don't think she really got to know this guy properly before tying the knot.
Get to know wassup before coming online to embarrass yourself
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Awaitingkopa(f): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2018
AgbalagbaAwo:

What's all thid "move on so fast" the guy shouldn't move on again after divorcing him?
I love ur name... Agbalagba takun takun jagunlabi awo. Moshey iba re oooooooooo
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by dview001(m): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2018
This one looks more decent. ..Thank God he divorced that olosho called dami

2 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by royalamour(m): 8:24am On Oct 07, 2018
Zieina:
This clearly shows he had been cheating on Damilola.

grin Really?
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Splasshhh(f): 8:24am On Oct 07, 2018
Marriage these days

Check my signature
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by AgbalagbaAwo: 8:25am On Oct 07, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
I love ur name... Agbalagba takun takun jagunlabi awo. Moshey iba re oooooooooo
Lol
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Tinalex(f): 8:26am On Oct 07, 2018
Awwww...i am happy for him sha even tho she's obviously older than him, but it's cool he chose a woman he's safe with. Don't think he can handle the young ones....

1 Like

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by galaxy2020(m): 8:26am On Oct 07, 2018
Who is forcing you? With gun or cutlass?
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Zieina(f): 8:28am On Oct 07, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

And yet she couldn't keep her man.

Beauty by itself doesn't keep a man. On the flip side, marriage to women by men shouldn't be chalked up to mere beauty alone.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by openmine(m): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
What!!!?? Is this real? Awww I'm so heartbroken for Dami cry
Men Ehn,

Kai. See how he moved on so fast. Ode.
You can't have such generalized mentality in your highlighted statements and expect to have a peaceful and fruitful relationship or marriage!

4 Likes

Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Ogaga87(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2018
This guy has good eyes, getting married to the beautiful ones..
Hope this one would stand till change of location do them apart
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Nukilia: 8:31am On Oct 07, 2018
tegrianonigltd:
Abeg go quilox, collect anything in my name, you talk well

grin grin grin Thanks my brother
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2018
Zieina:

Beauty by itself doesn't keep a man. On the flip side, marriage to women by men shouldn't be chalked up to mere beauty alone.

You have a point. Do you live in Lagos?
Re: Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite by Awaitingkopa(f): 8:33am On Oct 07, 2018
openmine:

You can't have such generalized mentality in your highlighted statements and expect to have a peaceful and fruitful relationship or marriage!
oh please shut up!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Tell Me Where Alek Wek's Beauty Lies / Davido Takes A Ride In His N240 Million 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) / Eve Esin Builds A New House, Honours Her Late Mother, Mary Patrick Esin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.