Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Have You Ever Answer The Door Like This? .... (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Answer The Door Like This? .... (photo) (4933 Views)

You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix) / How Can I Get My Man To Do The "Door Knocking"? / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Answer The Door Like This? .... (photo) by VicYo(m): 8:46am On Jul 08, 2019
.... it was my my sister o
I Just Finish BathIng, i just throw away towel when i heard her shouting, "boda mi, boda mi".... if you can imagine the kind race whey i jam to the door from preventing her opening my door... cheesy Dem No De knock before open... i tire cheesy

share us your experience as that time
tell us how it happen and what the neighbor or your blood or friend come for smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Answer The Door Like This? .... (photo) by VicYo(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2019
lefulefu guest007 husbandsnatcha biglittlelois preciousgirl elvishot madridguy bigpriik princfred elidaxziel lifestyletonite amazonhippolyta jamesolooks marialavina dudeweedlmao olusholasimon temmyt002 prime40al jilesblogool pussyhole backfire
Re: Have You Ever Answer The Door Like This? .... (photo) by Amazingman(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2019
Posted trash
Ftc on the trash

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Answer The Door Like This? .... (photo) by VicYo(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2019
Amazingman:
Posted trash Ftc on the trash Dedicated 2ftc to that sex position guy. Comrades.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Answer The Door Like This? .... (photo) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2019
Why is she standing on her toe just to open the door? She wants her ass to pop out more. Girls are such attention seekers.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Answer The Door Like This? .... (photo) by VicYo(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2019
cheesy just share US yours smiley
Re: Have You Ever Answer The Door Like This? .... (photo) by Junkie1: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2019
undecided SHE'S TRYING TO SEDUCE THE POOR GUY INDIRECTLY LATER NOW THEY WILL START SHOUTING COZA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Answer The Door Like This? .... (photo) by VicYo(m): 10:33am On Jul 08, 2019
Junkie1:
undecided SHE'S TRYING TO SEDUCE THE POOR GUY INDIRECTLY LATER NOW THEY WILL START SHOUTING COZA

smile smiley
Re: Have You Ever Answer The Door Like This? .... (photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Why is she standing on her toe just to open the door? She wants her ass to pop out more. Girls are such attention seekers.
Abeg Bros you deserve 4 bottles of Heineken for this your observation
with people like you for this country corruption go soon finish
Re: Have You Ever Answer The Door Like This? .... (photo) by VicYo(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
dannyrhymes600:
Abeg Bros you deserve 4 bottles of Heineken for this your observation with people like you for this country corruption go soon finish
lol
Re: Have You Ever Answer The Door Like This? .... (photo) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
A nigga once said:theirs no need for the picture.. Mod give this thread

Re: Have You Ever Answer The Door Like This? .... (photo) by VicYo(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga once said:theirs no need for the picture.. Mod give this thread
that match pain o... see as de wicked messi .... lol
Re: Have You Ever Answer The Door Like This? .... (photo) by YungMillionaire: 2:23am On Jul 09, 2019
I ma eat dat booty...eatdabootygang kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Answer The Door Like This? .... (photo) by domino4211(m): 7:54am On Jul 09, 2019
Ofcourse yeah.
Except when i'm masturbating.
I'm usually in a meditative state.
Even if it's Jesus knocking,He will know till kingdom come.
Re: Have You Ever Answer The Door Like This? .... (photo) by falcon01: 8:34am On Jul 09, 2019
hold up! wait a minute.. is there another way of opening the door apart from this? Its ma house and am always naked! except if am having a visitor then I've got to dress up and be looking all stupid in my own house.

sometimes I Pretend as if am going out so that they will go away cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Answer The Door Like This? .... (photo) by J4JUVENTUS(m): 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
domino4211:
Ofcourse yeah.
Except when i'm masturbating.
I'm usually in a meditative state.
Even if it's Jesus knocking,He will know till kingdom come.
grin i swear u no well... Meditate ke?
Re: Have You Ever Answer The Door Like This? .... (photo) by VicYo(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
falcon01:
hold up! wait a minute.. is there another way of opening the door apart from this? Its ma house and am always naked! except if am having a visitor then I've got to dress up and be looking all stupid in my own house.

sometimes I Pretend as if am going out so that they will go away cheesy
lol.. o critical

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Will You Pick? (PHOTO) / Show Me A Beautiful Woman / WHO ARE MORE STINGY, GIRLS OR GUYS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.