Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 (42221 Views)

Forex Policy:Virgin Atlantic Will Not Pull Out Of Nigeria / Eko Gas Scheme: Lagos Tasks Residents On Use Of Cooking Gas / Eko Atlantic City, Lagos. The Largest Project Executed In The Whole Of Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 15, 2010
[b]@ paddy_lo

God bless you man. For once, I see a real Nigerian I would be proud to identify with.
Someone who doesnt engage in external locus of control like majority of Nigerians do.
We blame everything: curses, spilled blood of the innocents, God, satan, religion, culture, weather, the oil in the niger delta, the power hungry hausas, the janus-faced yourbas, the money grubbing ibos, the lazy deltans, slavery, colonialism, neocolonialism, over-population, our black pigmentation, greed, politics, democracy, the military, the media, the government; i have stood back watching you debate with ezeagu and his cotores, though seriously, im not a commentator on the political forum since most of the views posted there are propelled by naive optimism.

The first education Nigerians REALLY NEED is: if you cant take responsibility for your life now, you will never really make any meaningful change to your own life let alone of others. And you will get into high and influential places and keep hurling blames around, and end up like majority of the current losers we have in power. Jonathan Good luck can do what no Nigerian leader has done, if he takes responsibility and stands up for what would turn the country around. Fashola is doing that, and it's entirely evident? We did a personality test in my classroom, and we realized that if BRF ever contest for the presidency, he would threaten the hegemony of Dr. Goodluck and might kick him out of office come 2011. Why? Because he has taken full responsibility of Lagos, and he isn't running it in the irresponsible style his predecessors ran it.
I am not a Lagosian by birth. I formerly reside in Mowe Ibafo, Ogun State, but seeing most of the current things happening in Lagos, I have long relocated to Lagos, since I can see its going to be the New York of Nigeria. I wont waste my time crying over what IS, and look for a way to better my lot. I could have remained in Ogun State, but why sit in my comfort zone, and remain one of the loud critics of Fashola because he's not my governor, or attack him because of my personaly apathy to change.
You can counter-argue and call any views trash, the most important thing you need is doing what we call: an action analysis. I mean, are you twisting some meaningless theories around the fact, or twisting the fact around your thin-skinned theories?
All the best, I would identify with someone like paddy_lo though his arguments aren't final, and we all need to stop this negativism which is the ruling ideology in Nigeria.
For once, lets embrace change, and do our best to understand and support it. As long as its starting somewhere on our land, it wont take long before it reaches every states.[/b]
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by ezeagu(m): 3:39am On Jul 15, 2010
paddy_lo:

In another thread u just said u will only live in Abuja if u come back to Nigeria

? ? ?
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by paddylo1(m): 3:39am On Jul 15, 2010
What I still have trouble with (among many other things) is how the government is supposed to have nothing to do with this, yet a whole strip of their shore is being extended, and a business district is to be built on the island. . . . . . supposedly. . . . .

what i still have problems with(among many other things) is why u keep drinking panadol for another mans headache?

U dont like this project fine. . .we heard u for the umpteenth time. . .
why not move along. . .
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by ezeagu(m): 3:42am On Jul 15, 2010
I said what about Abuja?
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by paddylo1(m): 3:42am On Jul 15, 2010
? ? ?

Mistook u for Ezeuche. . .Ezeuche and Ezeagu both names are close

see the thread i was talking about lol. . . .
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-479282.0.html
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by ezeagu(m): 3:47am On Jul 15, 2010
Anyway. . . . .

paddy_lo:

what i still have problems with(among many other things) is why u keep drinking panadol for another mans headache?

U dont like this project fine. . .we heard u for the umpteenth time. . .
why not move along. . .

What point exactly is there of opening a thread on a forum without allowing different opinions? What was I supposed to do on this thread? Praise it because it is a Nigerian development even without looking at it properly? If you're not able to explain then leave it to someone else to do.
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by paddylo1(m): 3:50am On Jul 15, 2010
[b]@ paddy_lo

God bless you man. For once, I see a real Nigerian I would be proud to identify with.
Someone who doesnt engage in external locus of control like majority of Nigerians do.
We blame everything: curses, spilled blood of the innocents, God, satan, religion, culture, weather, the oil in the niger delta, the power hungry hausas, the janus-faced yourbas, the money grubbing ibos, the lazy deltans, slavery, colonialism, neocolonialism, over-population, our black pigmentation, greed, politics, democracy, the military, the media, the government; i have stood back watching you debate with ezeagu and his cotores, though seriously, im not a commentator on the political forum since most of the views posted there are propelled by naive optimism.

The first education Nigerians REALLY NEED is: if you cant take responsibility for your life now, you will never really make any meaningful change to your own life let alone of others. And you will get into high and influential places and keep hurling blames around, and end up like majority of the current losers we have in power. Jonathan Good luck can do what no Nigerian leader has done, if he takes responsibility and stands up for what would turn the country around. Fashola is doing that, and it's entirely evident? We did a personality test in my classroom, and we realized that if BRF ever contest for the presidency, he would threaten the hegemony of Dr. Goodluck and might kick him out of office come 2011. Why? Because he has taken full responsibility of Lagos, and he isn't running it in the irresponsible style his predecessors ran it.
I am not a Lagosian by birth. I formerly reside in Mowe Ibafo, Ogun State, but seeing most of the current things happening in Lagos, I have long relocated to Lagos, since I can see its going to be the New York of Nigeria. I wont waste my time crying over what IS, and look for a way to better my lot. I could have remained in Ogun State, but why sit in my comfort zone, and remain one of the loud critics of Fashola because he's not my governor, or attack him because of my personaly apathy to change.
You can counter-argue and call any views trash, the most important thing you need is doing what we call: an action analysis. I mean, are you twisting some meaningless theories around the fact, or twisting the fact around your thin-skinned theories?
All the best, I would identify with someone like paddy_lo though his arguments aren't final, and we all need to stop this negativism which is the ruling ideology in Nigeria.
For once, lets embrace change, and do our best to understand and support it. As long as its starting somewhere on our land, it wont take long before it reaches every states.[/b]

Thanks man we need more of u in Nigeria. . .me too am moving to Lagos
I will be leaving behind the 24hrs light of philadelphia. . .but its ok

In 10yrs time i will be having the last laugh. . cool
while the likes of kobojunkie will still be arguing online frustratingly from america. . . shocked

They say vision is a rare commodity. . .I admire your vision for seeing the potential in lagos. . .
of course the vision espoused by our Governor is also quite motivating

Take care mate. . .cheers
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by OAM4J: 3:50am On Jul 15, 2010
I dont know how i miss this thread until now.

Kudos to you Paddy_lo, babapupa, Gbawe and others for holding forte the argument in support of this project.

I mean what problem can a private funded project like this give excepts benefits galore.

It is at no cost to the government, no loss to the people, or threat to the environment

but guarantee development, investments, job, and economic growth

What else can one ask for? How can anyone be against this?
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by Kobojunkie: 3:52am On Jul 15, 2010
OAM4J:

did you try reading what those, if any, who are AGAINST it are saying, to know ?
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by ezeagu(m): 4:00am On Jul 15, 2010
OAM4J:

I dont know how i miss this thread until now.

Kudos to you Paddy_lo, babapupa, Gbawe and others for holding forte the argument in support of this project.

I mean what problem can a private funded project like this give excepts benefits galore.

It is at no cost to the government, no loss to the people, or threat to the environment

but guarantee development, investments, job, and economic growth

You can't attach a state of the art bungalow to an Aba block of flats. Does that explain it?
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by OAM4J: 4:05am On Jul 15, 2010
ezeagu:

You can't attach a state of the art bungalow to an Aba block of flats. Does that explain it?

like every city and region of each state you have visited all over the world being same?

BTW, how do you define development and progress? let me guess, 'repeating the same thing over and over again'
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by OAM4J: 4:09am On Jul 15, 2010
Kobojunkie:

did you try reading what those, if any, who are AGAINST it are saying, to know ?

trust me, I read from the 1st post to the last, apart from few seeking clarifications, most of the argument against are ridiculous to say the least.
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by Kobojunkie: 4:10am On Jul 15, 2010
OAM4J:

trust me, I read from the 1st post to the last, apart from few seeking clarifications, most of the argument against are ridiculous to say the least.

Ok . . if that is what you believe, I am good!
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by ezeagu(m): 4:12am On Jul 15, 2010
OAM4J:

like every city and region of each state you have visited all over the world being same?  

BTW, how do you define development and progress? let me guess, 'repeating the same thing over and over again'  

I define progress by the ability to not have children manning boats to get to school, I define progress by the ability to at least tar up all your roads or get some 'private' company to do that before you start building districts in the Atlantic, I define progress by the ability to adapt to certain situations, e.g develop the swamp slums into something that could be tour-able, before building distractions in the sea. No one has said what this project has over any project that would have been planned in land. There is space if you fix your place up. I don't know any other reputable city whose inhabitants share the same standard of living as Lagos, yet their government is building cities in the sea without focussing solely on the most pressing problems.
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 15, 2010
@ezeagu

I love and respect your passion to win an argument. But does that translate to really WINNING?
Can you sincerely analyze your intentions and tell me this isn't something about ego, pride, and some character flaws that needs to be checked?
Like I said, take responsibility for even your own faults?

Internal locus of control: telling yourself you could improve and acknowledging your faults.
external locus of control: keep giving excuses, and blaming extraneous factors,

I am a civil engineer by profession and I have been outside the country a dozen time and I know what I hear about BRF and Lagos. They are news that makes me feel extremely proud of the guy and Lagos.
Eko Atlantic City construction is going on full throttle and wont pause a minute, irregardless of your view (thats all I mean).
You can keep the counter-argument flowing, Im out of here.
Eko O Ni Baje O.
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by Elaineh: 5:05am On Jul 15, 2010
But Ezeagu, how many times have paddy_lo and co. stated that this is NOT a government project? It is being undertaken by PRIVATE companies for their own benefit. It is not the responsibility of private corporations to ensure that all of the state's roads are tarred, that its slums are developed, etc. Building this city on the mainland would require razing people's property, destroying people's homes, rerouting existing roads, etc. Is that what you'd like to see happen? Certainly, I don't need to explain to you why that would be a problem. Are the private entities who want this city realized supposed to wait until the Lagos state government has hiroshimad an acceptable plot of land (twice the present size of VI, no less) on the mainland before they can start to build? Meanwhile, the Tokyos, Dubais and New Yorks of the world will continue to leave Lagos even farther behind in the dust.

I have never seen a situation where adding acreage to a country's existing territory by pushing back the waters and building on an area that was once just the deep blue sea is considered a problem. It blows my mind.
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by Mariory(m): 5:16am On Jul 15, 2010
OAM4J:

Yup pretty much sums it up. This thread is a great advertisement on why education is important. smiley
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by Mariory(m): 5:19am On Jul 15, 2010
Elaineh:

But Ezeagu, how many times have paddy_lo and co. stated that this is NOT a government project? It is being undertaken by PRIVATE companies for their own benefit.

I don't think it matters how many times he is told that. The guy is just arguing for the sake of it. You just need to read some of the nonsense he is typing.
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by paddylo1(m): 5:23am On Jul 15, 2010
But Ezeagu, how many times have paddy_lo and co. stated that this is NOT a government project? It is being undertaken by PRIVATE companies for their own benefit. It is not the responsibility of private corporations to ensure that all of the state's roads are tarred, that its slums are developed, etc. Building this city on the mainland would require razing people's property, destroying people's homes, rerouting existing roads, etc. Is that what you'd like to see happen? Certainly, I don't need to explain to you why that would be a problem. Are the private entities who want this city realized supposed to wait until the Lagos state government has hiroshimad an acceptable plot of land (twice the present size of VI, no less) on the mainland before they can start to build? Meanwhile, the Tokyos, Dubais and New Yorks of the world will continue to leave Lagos even farther behind in the dust.

I have never seen a situation where adding acreage to a country's existing territory by pushing back the waters and building on an area that was once just the deep blue sea is considered a problem. It blows my mind.

U make very good salient and valid points.  .However u must realize most of the people i am arguing with are not arguing in good faith. . .
There are varied elements of jealousy and envy in them.  .some are perhaps being intentionally illogical who knows

They forget that Lagos is home to millions of Nigerians from all nooks and cranny of Nigeria
That what is good for Lagos is good for them

They also forget that Lagos makes up something like 20% of Nigerias GDP
and if the GDP of Lagos keeps expanding it is good for nigeria as big mega cities drive GDP growth in countries like South Africa where Joburg makes up to 25% of its GDP
and Saou Paoulo does the same for brazil

U raise points on slum clearance which i raised a few pages back
but no one amongst the antagonists of this project could hazard a guess on how it could be done in a city like lagos
without shedding sorrow tears and blood(sorry FELA) of the poor

Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by OAM4J: 5:28am On Jul 15, 2010
ezeagu:

I define progress by the ability to not have children manning boats to get to school, I define progress by the ability to at least tar up all your roads or get some 'private' company to do that before you start building districts in the Atlantic, I define progress by the ability to adapt to certain situations, e.g develop the swamp slums into something that could be tour-able, before building distractions in the sea. No one has said what this project has over any project that would have been planned in land. There is space if you fix your place up. I don't know any other reputable city whose inhabitants share the same standard of living as Lagos, yet their government is building cities in the sea without focussing solely on the most pressing problems.

And while you go about with your petty/social development projects, you simply tell any Mr Money-Miss-Road that wants to build a 'Paradise-City' in your state to either support/invest in your petty 'pressing' projects  or go to hell with his billions

You must be a Genius!
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by pendusky(m): 7:02am On Jul 15, 2010
this is nice
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by trueword: 8:28am On Jul 15, 2010
ezeagu:

How does the construction of this project get in the way of fixing up roads and eliminating slums? Is the private investors doing this project the only ones in lagos? You making it sound like you know that lagos is not trying to attract private investors to help take care of some of its other problems. While this is ongoing some other investors may eventually come to help government take care of some other issues. This investment group isn't preventing other private investors from coming to Lagos.
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by kushe: 8:39am On Jul 15, 2010
@paddy lo

i like ur zeal but maybe you want to stake ur entire netwoth on it,this is a failed ,destined to be abandoned white elephant project.
people spew a lot of talk so we know how well read they are and a lot of empty head observers applaud and admire the fancy conglomeration of technical terms to the detriment of common sense.
this aint rocket science and i aint debating the need,but the promoters of this project are gonna be broke.who is talking sef?
where is the money for the project coming from?what are the timelines involved?is every milestone on the timeline backed by a guarantee
to proceed should the project be rocked by some stormy tides from the same atlantic dem dey find trouble.
private initiative my deary rare,go to dubai and spain and see as private money dey wallow in uncertainty.austerity measures are being introduced all over europe even in countries with cash after finding out government simply overspent during the good times.
me sef go school ooo,and a top rated one at that,but forget talk talk and lets get grimy.no foreign investor will dive headlong into murky waters in today's world economy and naija aint murky,it is brackissssssssssssssssssssssssssssh grin
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by kushe: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2010
@paddy lo and debosky

i am blissfully ignorant and i was hoping you geniuses can just give me a well informed opinion on donald duke's [mis]adventure
in cross rivers called tinapa which is like a grain in a sack compared to this misappropriation of resources.

@ezeagu

common sense is by far the rarest assett the so called educated elite of today have and i must commend u for sticking to ur guns
in this battle of witts.the fact that paddy lo has the world behind him only tells u that the bandwagon ,go with the flow attitude of human
beings will never change.u hav a right to ur opinion even when it is ajudged stupid so God sparing our lives,lets wait and watch our
atlantic skyline change and if it does if humans will move in with the spiders,roaches and rodents who hav already made a down payment
on the first few years.

OH HISTORY,HOW I WISH HUMANS WILL EVENTUALLY LEARN FROM THEE
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by johnie: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2010
Questions that keep popping up in my mind whenever I hear or think about the Atlantic City include these:

What is the environmental impact of the project on other settlements further down the Altantic coastline of the peninsular?

What is the government/promoter's plans to secure these settlements against the pushing back of the Ocean?

Phase 2 of the Lekki-Epe Expressway project which is the construction of the coastal road is hinged on the erection of barricades against the ocean.
No one is talking about this now!
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by Akainzo(m): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2010
paddy_lo:

can u tell me how u go about acquiring orile iganmu?. . .what legal precedent will u use
Will u just bulldoze the poor people out of there,and then what if they cant afford the new houses built there?
what if they refuse to move?. . .

Where will the money come from?. . .As tax payers in Lagos,why should the rest of the state subsidize the poor people of orile iganmu
What of FESTAC,OJO,AMUWO ODOFFIN,IGBO-ILERI. . . Huh

You amaze me with this reasoning. FYI, the land in Nigeria by a certain Land Use Act belongs to the State, what needs to be done is to pay compensation for the acquired land and properties, the same way, this project developers paid the state government for the rights to reclaim that land.

Even in the US where you currently reside, government acquires whole areas for re-development. And by the way, all advanced economies subsidize the poor people amongst them, so subsiding the poor in Orile is not unheard of.  FESTAC? It was acquired and built in case you do not know in 1976 by the federal government of Nigeria.  So get to know the facts not the advertisements.

It makes it different from V.I cause the developers will build all infrastructure including light rail. . . .Also provide power to the whole district
There is also no effective zoning in V.I. . .
A highrise building can be built close to a bungalow. . .

Here there are 5 or 6 districts. . the Financial district will be strictly for highrises. . .Besides i suspect with the high cost of plots it will make more sense to build up for most developers
[/Quote]

All of this on 4 square miles  grin grin You are definitely a sucker for advertisement and grand talking. bUt as it is, you are free to spend your money any where you deem fit.

[quote]
The Eko Atlantic ppl will construct the circular financial centre building. . . .
Most of the rest of the Area will be developed by private developers
Thats how its done worldwide. . .u cant expect one company to build 100highrises for u
[/Quote]

Read Mr Chagouri's mail to you, he clearly also stated that they have no say in what the developers build, just that they need to conform to certain zoning. That they build one circular financial centre within the estate doesn't make it any better than what it is. That teh developers, can build whatever they want, so long as they conform to zoning.

[quote]
Zoning means zoning. . in the financial district it might be say no building lower than 20floors. . . .
They dont have a say in what u build,(u can build 100floors),but nothing below
[/Quote]
And pray, tell me anywhere in the world that has a zoning formula /rule that stipulates the number of floors a building MUST HAVE within that zone. And please, don't confuse that highrises congregate together to mean that the zoning forced them to! wink

[quote]
The whole Lagos coastline has lots of free public beaches. . .this is just one tiny sliver and u are getting all worked up
There are private beaches everywhere in the world, miami, rio, cape town and so on. . . .
Plus i am not even sure the whole coastline will be off limits. . .the renders show public bars,restaurant and clubs lining the coast

This is obviously a nice argument to be borrowed by our thieving politicians. Nigeria actually has so much money, so what if I take a small pittance out of it!

In case you do not know, 80% of the Lagos coastline, is for now inaccessible for lack of development. While another 40% of the accessible ones have been taking up by the government agencies (their offices and all, almost the entire Ahmadu Bello way beach front is occupied by government offices, leaving only the Bar Beach end for public use. So when private developers now decide to put Meridian Atlantic city in its front, you believe the people should keep quiet because there are private beaches also in Rio and Cape Town. Try and visit Cape Town and see the expanse of public beach compared to the private ones and the development there before you start to compare the two.

I am sure you have heard about the Maslow Theorem, I am just asking the government to apply it on behalf of the people.

And if u are a socialist cant help u out mate,I'll be Gordon Gecko and tell u Greed is good. . .cheers

Sure, that is why teh world's biggest capitalist, USA, has controls in place to ensure that there are no monopolies so that 'Greed is good' philosophy does not destroy the world. This is done for the good of the people! Get it?
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by Pennywise(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2010
@topic
Hard to tell what the true inspiration is behind this project but it remains a hard sell to any reasonable person. The whole idea is flawed top to bottom. The board behind this initiative will soon realize its folly. They  will eventually pull the plug and then as usual, heads will roll.

It will not be the first misadventure in the private sector in Nigeria. We have seen it happen before with some high-flying CEOs. They carry out dubious calculations aimed at spectacular acquisition and license procurement in the end they fail losing billions. The difference here is that all the money will be going into the atlantic.

Looking at Lagos state and its land mass, not more than 25% is built up. So it will be wrong for the govt of that state to give any kind of support either as tax break or whatever or howsoever. Any such assistance should be investigated.
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by rabzy: 10:29am On Jul 15, 2010
Anyone who says Fashola has abandoned the mainland is either purposely being mischievous or does not stay in Lagos, i was born in the mainland and i still live there and i can say that i have never seen so much growth in so short a time as this, whether the Atlantic city is a white elephant project or not is yet to be seen, some people also said the BRT scheme would not work and it is working despite all the challenges,

But for all the nay-sayers, let it be known that i have never seen this much development before and am glad its happening, those who don't appreciate his efforts can go into a 'nearby bush and eat shit, a weekday old shit'.
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by KnowAll(m): 10:32am On Jul 15, 2010
[size=14pt]When the men from the East had the opportunity to vote a supposedly visonary man into power in Anambra state they opted for the incumbent, who after 4 years of doing nothing will only pursue his retirement largesse in earnest, second terms for non-performing Governors is a licencense to plunder the meagre resources of the state.

At least Soludo should have being giving the benefit of the doubt, of turning Onitsha and Anambra state as the Dubai of the East. Why are some people jealouse of a Visionary Governor in the West who is pursuing his goal with the zeal and gusto of a championship horse.

The man who coronated this chap ( Tinubu ) cannot stop him now because he is on the roll like a giant avalanche, he would sweep any obstacle off its way, this are the cold truth of being obedient,  focus, and sincere.

Fashola u are top dog in Nigeria keep that giant snowball rolling.[/size]
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by GAR3TH(m): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2010
Some Renders

Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by GAR3TH(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2010
Could The People who are against this project please list the reasons why they're against it?
Re: Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 by Pennywise(m): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2010
GAR3TH:

Some Renders

It is a major ego trip. Nothing more.If things dont go well there could be colossal loss in life and property of a kind we are too poor, too corrupt, too short-sighted to deal with.

Lagos is not desperately short of land to warrant a project of this kind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

World's Most Dangerous Roads (photos) / Dead Pilot, Peter Bello, Memorial Service (Photos) / Canopy Used At Port Harcourt Airport, Spotted By Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.