Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,019 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

@75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls (2100 Views)

How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

@75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by zeefa: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2018
I really don't know where to start my story from, because right now nobody cares and i cant just turn my blind eyes to the whole situation . So i decided to bring our family story to this forum. But let me try to give little information so you can all understand my fear and help me with a good advise that could help my dad present situation.he is stubborn and he doesn't listen to peoples advise.. So if you wanna help in your own way, you need too be mindful of those facts.

Dad is a Civil Engineer who mad a lot of money in the 80's. God so much bless him that he had his own Construction Company and things went very well for him. My mom in the other hand was a very strong woman, with that energy of a man. She believed a woman need not to just be a house wife, But a conductor for a driver. Dad being the driver that drives the home affair n mom was there to help ensure things are working properly without issues. Besides, Mom worked with Nigeria Customs back those days which made us get latest outfits and other foreign goods available to us at every point in time. There are six of us, 2 boys and 4 girls. I happen to be the second male child with my brother being the first Child and first son of the house. And others are my lovely sisters with the age difference of two years among us all.

Dad had so many properties in Lagos and also in our home town in Osun state. In fact, we happened to be among the set of people with a nice house situated in Lekki area of Lagos back in the 90's. However, Few days after my moms 45 birthday, She was diagnosed of a cancer of the breast and died three months after. it was a terrible situation for my dad and moreover for all of us. My brother was in 300L Uni lag and i was in UI 100L back then. to cut the story short, Dad moved us from our old house in Ikeja to Lekki Phase 1. As a good dad, he tried on our education and sponsor several trip of me and my siblings for holiday in the UK. Just to make sure we didn't feel mom absence so much. And sincerely, We never lack nothing. because he was getting more contracts and money was coming.

My brother graduated two years later and moved to America for his masters while i moved to the UK. Also one of my sister moved to Canada as well. Things got going good for the family but problem started when Dad met this young fine girl call Chioma. An igbo girl from imo state.
Chioma is a beautiful lady with fashion sense. Dad loved her to the extent that whatever she says is final. with so much love by dad, he gifted her a furnished duplex in Ajah for her 30th Birthday. Things were really going on smoothly for them and dad was enjoying the yellow pawpaw with fresh blood breed. I am 15 years older than Chioma, but i must confess that the first time i saw her, i almost crush on her..........(cant do that though). So there was this ceremony that took place in Owerri. Chioma's Cousin got married and Dad was in Imo State with her to grace the occasion. Unfortunately, on their way back, they had a terrible accident that paralyzed one of dad's legs and the right eye as well.

hmmmmm...it was another sad news for all of us after mom's death. Well, fortunately for Chioma, she survived the accident with just a minor injury. But instead of her to wait and take care of Dad after the whole issue of accident and paralysis, she disappeared with N60M meant to complete a road project for a local government.

...To be continued
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by Emvico34: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2018
finish your story let's contribut
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by coolcharm(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2018
At 75 which sexual urge remain?

Abeg talk better story joor

2 Likes

Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by dingbang(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2018
Why do I feel chioma will carry davido money and run? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by zeefa: 9:36am On Oct 07, 2018
Emvico34:
finish your story let's contribut

I need to go back to bed. Going to Church in the morning. Its just 4.35am here.. thanks
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by Emvico34: 9:36am On Oct 07, 2018
wait o. another chioma again? well continue
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by coolcharm(m): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2018
dingbang:

And disappoint him like Amaka abi? Lol
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by dingbang(m): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2018
coolcharm:

And disappoint him like Amaka abi? Lol
amaka and chioma are bad girls and they are from owerri grin

1 Like

Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2018
angry
Commman complete ya story oo
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by Emvico34: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2018
zeefa:

I need to go back to bed. Going to Church in the morning. Its just 4.35am here.. thanks
what do you mean by 4.35 am? are you charting from another country or another planet? come and finish your story let me tell you what to do
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by coolcharm(m): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2018
dingbang:
amaka and chioma are bad girls and they are from owerri grin
lol. Owerri girls deserve some accolades grin
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by missyojo(f): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2018
Emvico34:

what do you mean by 4.35 am? are you charting from another country or another planet? come and finish your story let me tell you what to do

Hahaha!! You are funny. I guess the OP is not in Nigeria as regards the time difference.
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by Ayt27(m): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2018
Emvico34:

Lol you wan advice am quick quick abi
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by Newboss(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Fake story! angry

If you can believe this, you can believe that a goat is your biological father angry

4 Likes

Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by frozen70(f): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
Why do you have to stop and promise to continue

It's a family story and if it's real, the theories are in your brainy to write down
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by SAMBARRY: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
Work and earn your own money so that after his eye clear,he will discover his mumu himself without anyone telling him
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by Agbaletu: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
How did Chioma get access to your dad's 60MN?

1 Like

Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by ifyalways(f): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
Agbaletu:
How did Chioma get access to your dad's 60MN?
Over to OP.

Newboss:
Fake story! angry

If you can believe this, you can believe that a goat is your biological father angry
Laugh want kee me grin
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by Ishilove: 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
So your dad was carrying 60million cash? How did she get access to 60M?
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by lilmax(m): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
we all know chioma is the new amaka
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by zeefa: 2:47am On Oct 08, 2018
Ishilove:
So your dad was carrying 60million cash? How did she get access to 60M?

People should read and understand my write up. The money was transferred to her account from companies account. There are things a man can’t explain when one is foolishly blind for love
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by zeefa: 2:51am On Oct 08, 2018
Newboss:
Fake story! angry

Well, this isn’t not for you to believe sir! I know we still have good and matured individuals right here who understand my pains and would render a simple but perfect words that would make an impact. People like you should take the back seat.
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by zeefa: 3:56am On Oct 08, 2018
zeefa:

I really don't know where to start my story from, because right now nobody cares and i cant just turn my blind eyes to the whole situation . So i decided to bring our family story to this forum. But let me try to give little information so you can all understand my fear and help me with a good advise that could help my dad present situation.he is stubborn and he doesn't listen to peoples advise.. So if you wanna help in your own way, you need too be mindful of those facts.

Dad is a Civil Engineer who mad a lot of money in the 80's. God so much bless him that he had his own Construction Company and things went very well for him. My mom in the other hand was a very strong woman, with that energy of a man. She believed a woman need not to just be a house wife, But a conductor for a driver. Dad being the driver that drives the home affair n mom was there to help ensure things are working properly without issues. Besides, Mom worked with Nigeria Customs back those days which made us get latest outfits and other foreign goods available to us at every point in time. There are six of us, 2 boys and 4 girls. I happen to be the second male child with my brother being the first Child and first son of the house. And others are my lovely sisters with the age difference of two years among us all.

Dad had so many properties in Lagos and also in our home town in Osun state. In fact, we happened to be among the set of people with a nice house situated in Lekki area of Lagos back in the 90's. However, Few days after my moms 45 birthday, She was diagnosed of a cancer of the breast and died three months after. it was a terrible situation for my dad and moreover for all of us. My brother was in 300L Uni lag and i was in UI 100L back then. to cut the story short, Dad moved us from our old house in Ikeja to Lekki Phase 1. As a good dad, he tried on our education and sponsor several trip of me and my siblings for holiday in the UK. Just to make sure we didn't feel mom absence so much. And sincerely, We never lack nothing. because he was getting more contracts and money was coming.

My brother graduated two years later and moved to America for his masters while i moved to the UK. Also one of my sister moved to Canada as well. Things got going good for the family but problem started when Dad met this young fine girl call Chioma. An igbo girl from imo state.
Chioma is a beautiful lady with fashion sense. Dad loved her to the extent that whatever she says is final. with so much love by dad, he gifted her a furnished duplex in Ajah for her 30th Birthday. Things were really going on smoothly for them and dad was enjoying the yellow pawpaw with fresh blood breed. I am 15 years older than Chioma, but i must confess that the first time i saw her, i almost crush on her..........(cant do that though). So there was this ceremony that took place in Owerri. Chioma's Cousin got married and Dad was in Imo State with her to grace the occasion. Unfortunately, on their way back, they had a terrible accident that paralyzed one of dad's legs and the right eye as well.

hmmmmm...it was another sad news for all of us after mom's death. Well, fortunately for Chioma, she survived the accident with just a minor injury. But instead of her to wait and take care of Dad after the whole issue of accident and paralysis, she disappeared with N60M meant to complete a road project for a local government.

...To be continued

Sorry everyone for the delay. Am sure people from naija are sleeping now but really, I went out of my ways to really pour out my family problem and all insults are welcome because people see stuffs in different angles. Thank you as all advice are welcome. Positive vibes please!

Earlier before Chioma ran away with the money, dad had already sacked his secretary and the accountant leaving all the employees payment instructions for her. The case was reported to the police after four months but nothing happened as all the so called cousins are all fake individual.

Things are going bad as the energy to pursue new contact ain’t there again. He is getting old, one leg is bad and he didn’t trust anyone around him to hand over the activities of the company to. So the last contact suffered a set back due to proper plan and coordination’s. He couldn’t complete one of the major heavy contract he got also he took bank loan for some of his projects but couldn’t afford to pay back due to bad completion of other projects. he was sued to the court where the judge asked him to pay back the bank loan of 220M. This was a huge money and he had nothing to do than to sell two of his properties to pay back.
Don’t forget I said he can’t really work again due to the accident that affected one of his legs. So money isn’t coming again and things are getting worse with him as he can no longer function again without having someone close to him. Well, we all had a meeting to get dad a woman who could help take care of him. Fortunately we got a woman in her late 40’s. Guess what, he can’t stop complaining about her till she moved out of the house. Dad is used to younger ladies I guess

Two houses were sold after the bank case and he paid off his debts without stress. So when the woman we introduced to him left, dad joined the social media group where he started getting young undergraduate slay queens( we got this facts from his phone). For him to keep up to their demands, he started selling off all his properties and efforts to stop him didn’t work out because he said he worked for his money and he has the right to do anything with it. He categorically said non of us should bank on his properties so we all back up.

The whole case is getting worrisome. We sent several people to talk to him but he won’t just listen. According to his house help, out of his 5 cars, he has given out three to those ladies. Right now we don’t know the best way to help his situation. No one is waiting for his properties but he should do things wisely and enjoy his old age rather than living a reckless life style.

We need to help him. There are several things I can’t put up on this page but the truth is he needs help..... over to you. Please how do we help him come out of this situation!
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by nath01(m): 5:50am On Oct 08, 2018
one of the things you can do for him is to let the people that he fear, honour and respect have deep discussion with him and if that doesn't work for him. just leave him, pray for his soul and prepare a soft landing for him because when he would finish squander all his money and properties just like prodigal son he will surely return to his children. but i pray that he would listen to the words of wisdom from the elders before it is too late for him and he would not regret his own actions.

God bless your family at large.
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by Pavore9: 6:07am On Oct 08, 2018
dingbang:

She is not from a hungry family, nah! cheesy
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by Exponental(m): 6:11am On Oct 08, 2018
Organize an house arrest for him for like 1 month if possible. Seize his phones and social contacts. If it doesn't change him, increase the time.

1 Like

Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by Seahawk: 6:44am On Oct 08, 2018
It’s his money. Let him do what he pleases with it.

When old men pride themselves that they can attract younger women, they forget the key factor. That they are not all that attractive. Money is at play (in many cases). If he likes young girls, let him pay the price. There’s nothing attractive about a 75 year old man to a young woman

2 Likes

Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by mankettle(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2018
let daddy enjoy.
since Daddy likes young babes, why not become his love-vendor. let him go through one of the Sons. so u can control the gifts.

1 Like

Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by jashar(f): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2018
Go and make your own money. Anyway he wants to spend his money is his business...

Although, Jesus frowns at immorality...
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by Mizwisdom(f): 11:47am On Oct 08, 2018
I suspect the source of your dad's money is not clean hence his reason for squandering it, there's nothing you can do

1 Like

Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by GuntersChain(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
All i see is osun state and Chioma, one artist is from osun state and in love with an igbo girl named chioma who is also from imo state.

2 Likes

Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by thorpido(m): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
Unfortunately,I don't think much can be done about your dad's case.
I can only tell you to pray for him so he becomes the prodigal father returned(if you believe though).

Your father is having a crisis,the middle age crisis which has extended to his present age.His best bet would have been to find a matured lady to keep him company but the young slay queens seem to attract him because they give him a kick.

Leave your father and worry less about him.Like he said,he worked for his money and the kids should not bank on his properties.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is it Okay to Pound Yam for your In-laws? / Mother-in-law Criticized For Wearing Identical Dress With The Bride / Help, My Elder Brother Doesn't Want To Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.