Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

@75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls (2096 Views)

How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by Mujtahida: 7:00am On Oct 09, 2018
This story is written by a person between the age of 17-25.
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by mctowel01: 10:32am On Oct 09, 2018
zeefa:

I really don't know where to start my story from, because right now nobody cares and i cant just turn my blind eyes to the whole situation . So i decided to bring our family story to this forum. But let me try to give little information so you can all understand my fear and help me with a good advise that could help my dad present situation.he is stubborn and he doesn't listen to peoples advise.. So if you wanna help in your own way, you need too be mindful of those facts.

Dad is a Civil Engineer who mad a lot of money in the 80's. God so much bless him that he had his own Construction Company and things went very well for him. My mom in the other hand was a very strong woman, with that energy of a man. She believed a woman need not to just be a house wife, But a conductor for a driver. Dad being the driver that drives the home affair n mom was there to help ensure things are working properly without issues. Besides, Mom worked with Nigeria Customs back those days which made us get latest outfits and other foreign goods available to us at every point in time. There are six of us, 2 boys and 4 girls. I happen to be the second male child with my brother being the first Child and first son of the house. And others are my lovely sisters with the age difference of two years among us all.

Dad had so many properties in Lagos and also in our home town in Osun state. In fact, we happened to be among the set of people with a nice house situated in Lekki area of Lagos back in the 90's. However, Few days after my moms 45 birthday, She was diagnosed of a cancer of the breast and died three months after. it was a terrible situation for my dad and moreover for all of us. My brother was in 300L Uni lag and i was in UI 100L back then. to cut the story short, Dad moved us from our old house in Ikeja to Lekki Phase 1. As a good dad, he tried on our education and sponsor several trip of me and my siblings for holiday in the UK. Just to make sure we didn't feel mom absence so much. And sincerely, We never lack nothing. because he was getting more contracts and money was coming.

My brother graduated two years later and moved to America for his masters while i moved to the UK. Also one of my sister moved to Canada as well. Things got going good for the family but problem started when Dad met this young fine girl call Chioma. An igbo girl from imo state.
Chioma is a beautiful lady with fashion sense. Dad loved her to the extent that whatever she says is final. with so much love by dad, he gifted her a furnished duplex in Ajah for her 30th Birthday. Things were really going on smoothly for them and dad was enjoying the yellow pawpaw with fresh blood breed. I am 15 years older than Chioma, but i must confess that the first time i saw her, i almost crush on her..........(cant do that though). So there was this ceremony that took place in Owerri. Chioma's Cousin got married and Dad was in Imo State with her to grace the occasion. Unfortunately, on their way back, they had a terrible accident that paralyzed one of dad's legs and the right eye as well.

hmmmmm...it was another sad news for all of us after mom's death. Well, fortunately for Chioma, she survived the accident with just a minor injury. But instead of her to wait and take care of Dad after the whole issue of accident and paralysis, she disappeared with N60M meant to complete a road project for a local government.

...To be continued
My friend go and make your own money rather than focusing on your dads wealth. What are youths turning into? Funny how at my age, I support my family. I don't even know how many landed properties my dad has and I don't want to know right now as I m on a path to building mine.. His should be a bonus. I am not saying this to ridicule anyone, but having misplaced focus such as these isn't a propelling mindset to personal growth

1 Like

Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by jeff1607(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
mctowel01:

My friend go and make your own money rather than focusing on your dads wealth. What are youths turning into? Funny how at my age, I support my family. I don't even know how many landed properties my dad has and I don't want to know right now as I m on a path to building mine.. His should be a bonus. I am not saying this to ridicule anyone, but having misplaced focus such as these isn't a propelling mindset to personal growth

You nailed it
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by zeefa: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
mctowel01:

Oga, for your information am an engineer in a good company in Calgary, Canada. We are just trying to help him get his focus right at his age. No one is banking on his properties.

1 Like

Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by Daviddson(m): 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
A sad story, no doubt. Only if your dad had remarried after the death of your mum, this wouldn't have been happening, to a very large extent.
Your father is getting closer to calling it quits with this world and he's wasting his life living amoral life - he needs to be reminded that what he's doing is very immoral and indecent.

1 Like

Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by zeefa: 1:53am On Oct 10, 2018
Mujtahida:
This story is written by a person between the age of 17-25.

You’re close.. am 15.
Re: @75,dad Is Selling All His P/perties 2 Satisfy His Sexual Urges Wt Younger Girls by Chommieblaq(f): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ignore these comments, you are right to worry about your dad's behaviour.
Keep talking to him, involve people he respects and if he doesn't heed, then allow him to live the life he wants to
Good thing he gave you and your siblings the best education and life, keep loving him.
zeefa:

You’re close.. am 15.
mctowel01:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) / Relocation Sales Cheap!! PICTURES UPLOADED.. / My Guy Cheated On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.