Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,710 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? (4637 Views)

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / Husband Pays Assassins To Kill His Own Wife (photo) / Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by AloyEmeka5: 6:55am On Jul 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

If his religion was linked to her murder, we'd have known. I doubt they were Mus.lim
Have you heard of honor killing?

Nigerian women tend to stick with their men. No cheating of any sorts.
Nigerian men on the other hand. . . . .polygamous attitude follows them everywhere.

Not so these days my sister. Many open legs in the US belong to Nigerian women. If you doubt me, become an owambe regular and report your findings after 3 months.
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by AloyEmeka5: 7:07am On Jul 12, 2010
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by Sissy3(f): 7:07am On Jul 12, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

You don't know his intention. His case is like the American doctor who killed her philandering husband by climbing him over and over again with her mercedes Benz. It may sound heinous but that momentary madness of catching him screwing his secretary even though he swore to her that he is no more doing it in order to talk her out of divorce. She went mad momentarily and realized what she did afterwards. OJ Simpson is another similar case.

if he caught her redhanded on top of a man, then one might argue it was in heat of the "moment" however, that wasnt the case here. and he probably hit her before the this final straw
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by AloyEmeka5: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2010
~Sissy~:

if he caught her redhanded on top of a man, then one might argue  it was in heat of the "moment" however, that wasnt the case here. and he probably hit her before the this final straw

What if he caught her having phone se/x with the stranger?
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by Sissy3(f): 7:34am On Jul 12, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

What if he caught her having phone se/x with the stranger?

phone se/x thats all. at least the stranger didnt see her unclothedness. still not enough reason to take her life
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by AloyEmeka5: 7:36am On Jul 12, 2010
~Sissy~:

phone se/x thats is. at least the stranger didnt see her unclothedness. still not enough reason to take her life

Isn't that the function of digital cameras in cell phones and notebooks?
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by Sissy3(f): 7:40am On Jul 12, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Isn't that the function of digital  cameras in cell phones and notebooks?

you can still have PS without sending your pics, however, assuming that was the case here(unclothed pic involved), its still not reason enough to murder her. is it acceptable?, hell no, does it warrant murder? hell no. there are options to infidelity
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by AloyEmeka5: 7:48am On Jul 12, 2010
~Sissy~:

you can still have PS without sending your pics, however, assuming that was the case here(unclothed pic involved), its still not reason enough to murder her. is it unacceptable?, hell no, does it warrant murder? hell no. there are options to infidelity
That is why it is called momentary madness. He wasn't thinking straight.
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by Sissy3(f): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

That is why it is called momentary madness. He wasn't thinking straight.

momentary madness for where? he repeatedly hit his wife with a bat to the moment of complete death. no pulse, no heart beat and youre trying to say that was just momentary madness?

Emeka, is momentary madness a ust a fancy word youre trying to use to cover this mans act or what?
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2010
@ Topic

Why did this man kill his wife??

Isnt it obvious?? He realised after 18 years that his wife was a s,
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by spikedcylinder: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2010
I read this in Punch news on Saturday and the first person I thought would report it on NL is Aloy. cheesy cheesy grin

It's a darn shameful and painful way to die. This is what uncontrolled anger does, it makes you think irrationally.
Sad. sad

Homepage material.
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by spikedcylinder: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2010
This is another angle, the man claims his wife died of a heart attack:

TAMPA - Detectives were called to a home in the 8600 block of Villa Largo Drive late Wednesday morning where they found the body of a woman covered in blood.

She's identified as Juliet Ademoye.

Her husband, Olufemi Ademoye,  told detectives they had a fight inside the home. He ran to a neighbors house to get help and to call 911.

Detectives say Ademoye claims his wife had a heart attack.

Inside the bedroom, officers found evidence of a different story. The master bedroom and bathroom were covered in blood. An aluminum baseball bat with blood that matched the victim’s blood was found nearby.

John Munoz, lives next door to the couple and often saw the couples son playing basketball. Munoz said when he first heard about the alleged crime, he immediately felt for the young boy.

"The kids life is ruined forever," Munoz said. "No matter how much family he's got to back him up, it's nothing like losing your father and mother."

Munoz said the couples son was out of town for the summer.

Ademoye is now charged with second-degree murder and for the first time Thursday morning went before a Hillsborough County Judge.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_north_hillsborough/carrollwood/pharmacist-charged-with-beating-his-wife-to-death-with-baseball-bat
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by Sissy3(f): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2010
this man doesn't know how to lie seriously. she had heart attack with blood all over the place, a bloody bat and bruises/blow on her body?. he thought this people were this incompetent?
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by spikedcylinder: 10:46am On Jul 12, 2010
He thought he was talking to Naija police. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Have you heard of honor killing?
Yea, but have you thought of the posibility of a Nigerian killing for honor?
Right. . . . so we can clearly rule out any religious intervention in this case.
The man had his ego crushed. Simple.

BTW: His accusation has not been proven. The police need to look into his financial history. He might have killed her for [IMO]:
1. He wanted to marry another person, but didnt want to spend money on divorce cases.

2. He was indebted, her insurance could have dug him out of his hole.

Too much TruTv, I know.

Not so these days my sister. Many open legs in the US belong to Nigerian women. If you doubt me, become an owambe regular and report your findings after 3 months.
I take an offense to this. Are you an "Owambe" regular?

Like I said before, most Nigerians in a certain area knows each other very well, see each other as family and tend to respect themselves. Well, atleast in my area.
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by bawomolo(m): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2010
lmao@heart attack.

this pharmacist no go correct school grin
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2010
LOL I was ROTFLMAO @ that.

I'd have felt sorry for him, but that lie [with no remorse] just did it!
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by AloyEmeka5: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2010
~Sissy~:

momentary madness for where? he repeatedly hit his wife with a bat to the moment of complete death. no pulse, no heart beat and youre trying to say that was just momentary madness?

Emeka, is momentary madness a ust a fancy word youre trying to use to cover this mans act or what?

Ok, let us call it instantaneous madness. All I am saying is that this man is not inherently evil, he committed the murder by mistake.
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by AloyEmeka5: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2010
bawomolo:

lmao@heart attack.

this pharmacist no go correct school  grin

That goes to show the murder is not premeditated. If he had planned the murder, he would have a planned explanation for all and sundry. He may not get up to 15 years in jail.
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2010
spikedcylinder:

He thought he was talking to Naija police. grin grin grin grin

Nice punchline!! grin grin grin

Make the guy plea temporary insanity.

Heart attack!! Still laughing. grin
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by AloyEmeka5: 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2010
Okija_juju:

Nice punchline!!  grin   grin   grin

Make the guy plea temporary insanity.

Heart attack!! Still laughing.  grin

It's not about pleading temporary insanity, it is actually temporary insanity for real.
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by Sauron1: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

It's not about pleading temporary insanity, it is actually temporary insanity for real.

Is this story true though or someone's selfish wet dream to pluck nonsense from the air?
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by bawomolo(m): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2010
^^

the story is real o.   the man thought his wife's head was a baseball.   
i hope his jail has a baseball league
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by Sauron1: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2010
bawomolo:

^^

the story is real o.   the man thought his wife's head was a baseball.   
i hope his jail has a baseball league

Na wa o. . . . . .But the woman asked for trouble sha. . . .
She put the man in a NOTHING TO LOSE situation and when a man's got nothing to lose. . . . .He's murderous.
This man is the Naija version of RAOUL MOAT!!!!
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by oyinda3(f): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2010
i thought this naija wife killing rampage was 2 yrs ago. still happening?
what the hell these bastards cheat all d time so why d EXTREME reaction at your wife doing d same? did he think he was still in naija or what
like someone said, if women murdered their husbands for cheating, 2/3 of the male population would prolly be extinct. haha

may her soul RIP.
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by 4Play(m): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2010
What's the story here? As tragic as it is, these 'marital' murders happen a lot and there is no evidence that Nigerians are more likely to be involved in it.
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:22am On Jul 13, 2010
4 Play:

What's the story here? As tragic as it is, these 'marital' murders happen a lot and there is no evidence that Nigerians are more likely to be involved in it.

I tire o!!

Abi dem no dey watch FBI files and cold case detectives?? angry Once Nigeria is mentioned, their blood go just start to hot.

Naija groupies
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by spikedcylinder: 8:33am On Jul 13, 2010
4 Play:

It's still a shocking story whenever severe domestic abuse (murder) is reported. Nigerian or otherwise.
Re: Why Did This Nigerian Kill His Wife? by AloyEmeka5: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2010
spikedcylinder:

It's still a shocking story whenever severe domestic abuse (murder) is reported. Nigerian or otherwise.

Gbam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

They shoot him and open his bele in public - Vikings and blackaxe VIDEO / GRAPHIC PHOTO:: 16years Old Boy Kill A Primary Pupil And Remove His Intestine / My Past, My Story: What You Need To Know About Yahoo+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.