Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election (74028 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election / Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council / APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Ategberoson(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
congrats my incoming president...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:
cheesy cheesy

A man who’s ally in the US, William Jefferson was jailed after being wiretapped discussing bribes for him and who has been banned from entering the US for multiple cases of money laundering is emerging the PDP’s candidate for 2019.

Let INEC just swear in PMB for his 2nd term already.

integrity is not leadership. Leadership is breaking rules to build a great system that works. In a sane country, you would be looking to vote him in, PUTIN , TRUMP, GHADDAFI AND SOME OF THE BEST LEADERS NEVER HAD INTEGRITY, THEY HAVE SELFLESSNESS.

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Boss20: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Benekruku:

Your fasting and prayers wont work

Face reality staring at you

Buhari is gunning till 2023

Atiku can only get votes in the south

His popularity up North is very minimal

He emerging as giving Buhari the North-Western votes

Story it's Atiku 2019 wake up from your dream.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
fedora04:
Atiku needs a strong running mate front the south West .someone respected, a Christian who will appeal to the elites

APC used it in 2015 ..thabks to the jagaban. Nothing stops them from following suit.

They shouldn't forget that the west is for no one now.. Maybe part of south south and south east. But they need a strong running mate for ATIKU..

And which running mate from the South-West can match OKONJO-IWEALA. The South-West will be given some good positions in Atiku's presidency, that's sure. Atiku will first pick someone from a region he's assured of fanatical votes to guarantee himself a good footing in the coming election. Hope you concur.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by RedBororo(m): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
ATIKI JUST SHOWED THEM SAY HIM GET MONEY PASS THEM.BRO NIGERIA IS IN TROUBLE

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by CoolAmbience(m): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
magoo10:
Congratulations to atiku
Sending pa buhari the dullard back to daura is a collective task.

We must all join hands to do away with nepotism, lifelessness and impunity which buhari is known for.

Sorry, Atiku can't win Buhari.

It is an irreversible fact.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by 4dor: 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
magoo10:
Congratulations to atiku
Sending pa buhari the dullard back to daura is a collective task.

We must all join hands to do away with nepotism, lifelessness and impunity which buhari is known for.

Biko add Pa to Atiku's name too grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Light1259: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Me sef don tink am.
But times are critical.

We have to match NORTH for NORTH!
AGE for AGE!

RIGGING FOR RIGGING!

ATIKU is the least APC can RUBBISH!

Nigeria MUST BE RESTRUCTURED!

Atiku has fought harrrrrrrrd to get here!
The time is NOW OR NEVER!

Well, after a several thoughts I give up and thank God sha for his victory, let us sit and watch them devouring themselves. Atiku is the only person that can send that old man that has kept us in the dark for years now to his hut called village.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Kayharry(m): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4774566/live-update-port-harcourt-convention made a thread on this and some guys are saying fake news
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by sogodihno: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=SoNature post=71863784]

Yorubas despise PDP

PDP should leverage their strength (SE/SS) and focus of North central as well

Atiku has to convince Kwankwaso to secure Kano for him

If all the PDP contestants stay united for this election, they will match Buhari money for money and power for power

And in 2019, Buhari will be Daura-bound

Buhari has deeply divided a once-united Nigeria [/quote/]

Nigeria was never united stop saying nonsense. Everyone is just pretending.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Jettage: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nigerians are too forgetfull

The same Atiku who is indicted in the haleburten scandals

A currupt former vice

What a country
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by odogift(f): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congrat to Buhari! This is a walk over.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by nokatakata: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
SoNature:

Yorubas despise PDP

PDP should leverage their strength (SE/SS) and focus of North central as well

Atiku has to convince Kwankwaso to secure Kano for him

If all the PDP contestants stay united for this election, they will match Buhari money for money and power for power

And in 2019, Buhari will be Daura-bound

Buhari has deeply divided a once-united Nigeria

anybody you ipods support will always fail. it is not about the yorubas. it is about you confused and directionless ipod cursed with illluck. you supported jonathan, he lost, you supported fayose, he failed..you supported adeleke, he failed...you supported jimi agbaje, he failed...you supported even your own dilector kanu, he failed and he is nowhere to be found...you support ambode for primaries, he failed...now you supported saraki and he has failed...

please keep your support off Atiku this time. we do not want him to fail. if you really want atiku to win 2019, please ipods i beg you in the name of okike alabama to support buhari, i am 100% certain your illluck will make him lose. try it and see.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Absan86(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Another FULANI MAN... �
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Benekruku(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Boss20:

Story it's Atiku 2019 wake up from your dream.

grin grin grin

Easier said than done

You arent a believer of the North-Western alliance right?

If its not broken which cant be presently, Buhari is gunning till 2023
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
nwaanambra1:

MAKES A WHOLE LOT OF SENSE! cool

LETS MAKE IT ATIKU/OKONJO-IWEALA! ITS A WIN-WIN TICKET!

ANYTHING TO SEND THE VAMPIRE BACK TO DAURA IS ACCEPTED! angry
Your head dey there bro. It's a win-win ticket. Operation send Buhari to Daura must be achieved.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by AyakaDunukofia: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
One other good thing about this is the fact that Atiku has the equal guts and arrogance of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by CoolAmbience(m): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
rahazaqa:
Saraki made a big mistake, mostly aligning with the SE, he forgot they have no electoral or political value in present Nigeria. Tambuwal is even ahead of him by far, this shows Saraki is just a local Kwara politician with no strategy but noise and show offs. Atiku, an intelligent man has been working underground, gathering support and connect, made Gbenga Daniel his campain DG, he knows the SW understands the game better, if you have the SW and the north, nothing can stop you, he learnt this from the GMB. Honestly, i had hoped Saraki would win so that he can be embarrassed in February(SE and little part of North cannot win you a presidential election) but now, this is a big fight for GMB, if Atiku can pick a running mate from the SS (SE will automatically support the person, some votes in SW too.).

Buhari all the way!

It is PMB until 2023.

Political permutations are allowed though....

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by idamokoemmanuel(m): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
kehinde1588:
Mr. Integrity vs Mr. Corruption

PDP members were complaining of vote buying in Ekiti and Osun States but today in Port Harcourt same people are purchasing delegates in wholesale.
say what you know. Ode
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by mumumugu(m): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
rahazaqa:
Saraki made a big mistake, mostly aligning with the SE, he forgot they have no electoral or political value in present Nigeria. Tambuwal is even ahead of him by far, this shows Saraki is just a local Kwara politician with no strategy but noise and show offs. Atiku, an intelligent man has been working underground, gathering support and connect, made Gbenga Daniel his campain DG, he knows the SW understands the game better, if you have the SW and the north, nothing can stop you, he learnt this from the GMB. Honestly, i had hoped Saraki would win so that he can be embarrassed in February(SE and little part of North cannot win you a presidential election) but now, this is a big fight for GMB, if Atiku can pick a running mate from the SS (SE will automatically support the person, some votes in SW too.).

Buhari all the way!

you think south west gave him vote. my brother, if it were based on south west vote, saraki would win. the reason he lost is based on the north factor. every northern delegate sees saraki as a Yoruba man.they can't afford to give power to a Yoruba man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Samade7: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hopium:
Congrats Atiku. It's a joyful day for sensible Kwarans. It's a victorious day for Nigeria. Mr. Corruption a.k.a Saraki lost woefully and that's all the count.

Meanwhile, back in Kwara today....

See you, he still have d form for Kwara central senatorial form oga. grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Bizibi(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
OmoManU:

Absolutely happy Goan hug transformer
okay,by next year relocate with your fake happiness,we don't need you and your fake government.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by magoo10(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
CoolAmbience:

[s]
Sorry, Atiku can't win Buhari.

It is an irreversible fact.[/s]

same thing was said of buhari against Jonathan in 2015.
One thing is for sure buhari has turned Nigeria socio economic situation upsidedown .
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by femeritus: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku didn't end his acceptance speech without paying tribute to OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by klax(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
What is still baffling me is to read 14 million delegate endorsed Buhari i'm still wondering who are those 14 million and in what stadium or polling unit 14 million soul cast vote to endorsed buhari? Very strange and weird. Apc lies angers God everyday.

Anyway I'm.so proud of pdp and I wish Atiku the best the next president Insha Allah.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by tuniski: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
rahazaqa:

Buhari all the way!

What is this?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by thatigboman: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku all d way
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by babytoun: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
abbasajao:
Atiku did not only emerge winner of PDP primary election, he garnered more than 94.5% of the total valid vote. So Saraki is still a learner despite all our money he has stolen.

94% ? how you do the calculation ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Mrnakeina(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
SoNature:
Atiku should invite Okonjo-Iweala and run with her

That woman will be instrumental in begging the international community to cancel the billions of dollars in bad debt which Buhari accumulated in three years

Yes, Okonjo-Iweala has that international appeal and influence

Buhari may be a man of integrity, but he has no leadership skill one bit

He has deeply divided a once-united Nigeria

Congratulations to Alhaji Abubakar

Intergrity in what? Cattle herding?

This is a rescue mission!
I repeat, this is a rescue mission!
The access code to the green land is #ATIKULATE

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Godmart21(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
oluwaseyi000:

Congratulations Atiku.

Most Nigerians are not impressed by the performance of buhari, the so called corruption-fight is a big scam use to hoodwink Nigerians, if akpabio, tinubu , and a whole lots of corrupt people both in APC and PDP are walking free then who has buhari been prosecuting, even the few in jails are buying nomination form from prison, it's an understatement to say even obasanjo anti corruption is far better than this, I will personally cut some slack on whatever they accuse Atiku of since the APC camp is worse,

I voted against Jonathan not because I think buhari is the best but I'm simply not impressed with Jonathan performance same thing repeating itself, I am not impressed by buhari, I can't really see any economic blueprint from him so I will rather vote next most feasible person to take over from him

Nothing personal, tribal or religious, just want the best for my country

God bless you wherever you are. Your last statement...just want the best for my country. Struck me the most. You are blessed

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Benekruku(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
nwaanambra1:

MAKES A WHOLE LOT OF SENSE! cool

LETS MAKE IT ATIKU/OKONJO-IWEALA! ITS A WIN-WIN TICKET!

ANYTHING TO SEND THE VAMPIRE BACK TO DAURA IS ACCEPTED! angry

Tell me what Okonjo will be bringing to the table

Nigerian politics is not competence but popularity

Her personality gives Atiku votes he already has
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Gboliwe: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
I am seeing Atiku/Okonjo, Atiku/Peter Obi flying around, biko, Atiku, don't listen to them.

You have the SS and SE already in your bag. You have the NC ravaged by buhari's foot soldiers aka herdsmen, You have a good percentage of the NE and NW.

The SW is tinkering. Split their votes. Get one Omooluabi and fly into Asọ Rock.

Two months ago, I would have sworn I would have nothing to do with you but today, even if you present sachet water as certificate, I will press thumb and toe for you.

Anything but the lifeless disaster!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Obasanjo Donates Former Hilltop Residence For Isolation Centre / Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator / Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.