Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election (74026 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election / Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council / APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Halo22: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Victory for PDP in general. Come 2019, PDP is gonna give ApC serious run out of Aso villa. When I was making the analysis some political amateur were doubting Atiku's emergence, but finally this has got to make me understand more of my political insight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by highwayson: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
I didn't know that Atiku is this eloquent.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
mybestlove:
ATIKU --------- PRESIDENT

PETER OBI--------- VICE PRESIDENT

NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA------ FINANCE MINISTER.

And you see Nigeria back to her glory
This Peter Obi you guys are carrying on your head won't sell. Okonjo Iweala will be picked for VP.
1. She is uniting factor of both the SE/SS.
2. She is from Delta state and also an Igbo woman who once represented Abia state as minister of finance.
3. She has international backing and connection.
4. She is a woman and will appeal to womenfolk.
5. She is a full fledged PDP card carrying member from inception.
6. She'll appeal to the youth because she can create millions of jobs.

So please let's work together for ATIKU/OKONJO-IWEALA presidency come 2019.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by maasoap(m): 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
In simple terms, Igbos just have to choose between two Fulanis! This is wonderful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Who would you prefer?

Lucid1:

Wike is not a YES man. It won't be smoth-sailing presidency
Click "Like" to vote out the Dullard in Chief of Daura in 2019. Atikulate 2019 fellow Nigeria ❤

APC e-rodents cry me a river.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by jaxxy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
FreshShavedBalls:
Atiku will lose against Buhari.
Congrats Nigerians! Buhari is your president till 2023.
What a disaster.

The Time Has Come..

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by KanwuliaMama: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
Light1259:
Is Nigeria under curse?
The same people for some years has been pushing us from one corner to another corner.
well, Congrats.
If Atiku victory will end up sending buhari back to his village to continue looking after his cows I am fine.

Me sef don tink am.
But times are critical.

We have to match NORTH for NORTH!
AGE for AGE!

RIGGING FOR RIGGING!

ATIKU is the least APC can RUBBISH!

Nigeria MUST BE RESTRUCTURED!

Atiku has fought harrrrrrrrd to get here!
The time is NOW OR NEVER!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
This is my exact stand [Quote author=oluwaseyi000 post=71863393]
Congratulations Atiku.

Most Nigerians are not impressed by the performance of buhari, the so called corruption-fight is a big scam use to hoodwink Nigerians, if akpabio, tinubu , and a whole lots of corrupt people both in APC and PDP are walking free then who has buhari been prosecuting, even the few in jails are buying nomination form from prison, it's an understatement to say even obasanjo anti corruption is far better than this, I will personally cut some slack on whatever they accuse Atiku of since the APC camp is worse,

I voted against Jonathan not because I think buhari is the best but I'm simply not impressed with Jonathan performance same thing repeating itself, I am not impressed by buhari, I can't really see any economic blueprint from him so I will rather vote next most feasible person to take over from him

Nothing personal, tribal or religious, just want the best for my country

[/quote]
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by socialmediaman: 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
SoNature:
Atiku should invite Okonjo-Iweala and run with her

That woman will be instrumental in begging the international community to cancel the billions of dollars in bad debt which Buhari accumulated in three years

Yes, Okonjo-Iweala has that international appeal and influence

Buhari may be a man of integrity, but he has no leadership skill one bit

He has deeply divided a once-united Nigeria

Congratulations to Alhaji Abubakar

She can be appointed super minister of economic reform and development, i'm not sure she should be in politics as a contestant, Atiku needs someone who can rally votes in the south west, south south and south east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Temptee101(m): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
oluwaseyi000:

Congratulations Atiku.

Most Nigerians are not impressed by the performance of buhari, the so called corruption-fight is a big scam use to hoodwink Nigerians, if akpabio, tinubu , and a whole lots of corrupt people both in APC and PDP are walking free then who has buhari been prosecuting, even the few in jails are buying nomination form from prison, it's an understatement to say even obasanjo anti corruption is far better than this, I will personally cut some slack on whatever they accuse Atiku of since the APC camp is worse,

I voted against Jonathan not because I think buhari is the best but I'm simply not impressed with Jonathan performance same thing repeating itself, I am not impressed by buhari, I can't really see any economic blueprint from him so I will rather vote next most feasible person to take over from him

Nothing personal, tribal or religious, just want the best for my country

You spoke the whole truth, voting any other candidate/party apart from Atiku will amount to vote wasting because he remains the only candidate who has the clout to defeat buhari. My vote goes to him. I'm in for anything that will end this tyrannical wicked regime of the dullard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by ekanDamie: 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
Larryslim:

So who do you want to vote for?
Sowore and co.??
Let's be Frank with each other here,the only party that can send buhari packing is PDP and PDP candidate is Atiku,if we really want to see Buhari leave next year,we all need to vote for Atiku
I know sowore,Durotoye and the likes have good vision for this country and their participation is giving the youth an edge but we can't know the truth and still follow the path of deceit,anyone that thinks those guys have the capability in anyway to defeat this adminstration is a joker!..
Atiku might not be the saint we all want,trust me no one is even a saint,but if we want to get rid of this current administration, we all need to Atikulate!
My preferred choice for this primary was Kwankwaso,but since Atiku emerged winner,I'm supporting him because I'm tired of this administration if you aren't!
And u would still be tired from 2019 to 2023 mark this quote.
I hope atiku wins so maybe some of u will have sense and see that what we need is to be recolonized by the whites. If at all u are interested in human rulership .
Atiku will be the same disaster as pmb. U guys don't get it do u?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Benekruku(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
jamejanev:
. Atiku, I will wake up in the midnight and pray for u, I will fast for you to send Buhari away as I did for Buhari in2015 to send Jona away. I'm tired of supporting Buhari, you re better by far.

Your fasting and prayers wont work

Face reality staring at you

Buhari is gunning till 2023

Atiku can only get votes in the south

His popularity up North is very minimal

He emerging as giving Buhari the North-Western votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by fedora04: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku needs a strong running mate front the south West .someone respected, a Christian who will appeal to the elites

APC used it in 2015 ..thabks to the jagaban. Nothing stops them from following suit.

They shouldn't forget that the west is for no one now.. Maybe part of south south and south east. But they need a strong running mate for ATIKU..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by KanwuliaMama: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
ifyalways:

Yes ma, I know. kiss

Please come back home to Daddy, we never know Sowore real intentions. Time for OBJ, to go and quench grin

Sowore is not ready. APC Will rubbish him.
All others MUST UNITE WITH PDP to kick APC out for GOOOOOOD! kiss
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by OmoManU: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bizibi:
please relocate,you must be happy with this government.
Absolutely happy Goan hug transformer
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by nwaanambra1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
Chiwude:
This Peter Obi you guys are carrying on your head won't sell. Okonjo Iweala will be picked for VP.
2. She is from Delta state and also an Igbo woman who once represented Abia state as minister of finance.

MAKES A WHOLE LOT OF SENSE! cool

LETS MAKE IT ATIKU/OKONJO-IWEALA! ITS A WIN-WIN TICKET!

ANYTHING TO SEND THE VAMPIRE BACK TO DAURA IS ACCEPTED! angry

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by McNas39(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
2019 Champions League Final

Barcelona Vs Arsenal

Buhari Vs Atiku
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
rahazaqa:
Saraki made a big mistake, mostly aligning with the SE, he forgot they have no electoral or political value in present Nigeria. Tambuwal is even ahead of him by far, this shows Saraki is just a local Kwara politician with no strategy but noise and show offs. Atiku, an intelligent man has been working underground, gathering support and connect, made Gbenga Daniel his campain DG, he knows the SW understands the game better, if you have the SW and the north, nothing can stop you, he learnt this from the GMB. Honestly, i had hoped Saraki would win so that he can be embarrassed in February(SE and little part of North cannot win you a presidential election) but now, this is a big fight for GMB, if Atiku can pick a running mate from the SS (SE will automatically support the person, some votes in SW too.).

Buhari all the way!

see this uninformed zombie don't you know it is the south south and the south east that decided the pdp primary.especially the south south that has the most number of delegates.
atiku promise to do one term and handover to an ibo guy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by sydneyboss(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
rahazaqa:
Saraki made a big mistake, mostly aligning with the SE, he forgot they have no electoral or political value in present Nigeria. Tambuwal is even ahead of him by far, this shows Saraki is just a local Kwara politician with no strategy but noise and show offs. Atiku, an intelligent man has been working underground, gathering support and connect, made Gbenga Daniel his campain DG, he knows the SW understands the game better, if you have the SW and the north, nothing can stop you, he learnt this from the GMB. Honestly, i had hoped Saraki would win so that he can be embarrassed in February(SE and little part of North cannot win you a presidential election) but now, this is a big fight for GMB, if Atiku can pick a running mate from the SS (SE will automatically support the person, some votes in SW too.).

Buhari all the way!

You lack sense!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Teawhy2011: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
l tel u,l can bet it with anything, Atiku will loose outrightly.congrat to Buhari in advance!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Famzer: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
SoNature:

Yorubas despise PDP

PDP should leverage their strength (SE/SS) and focus of North central as well

Atiku has to convince Kwankwaso to secure Kano for him

If all the PDP contestants stay united for this election, they will match Buhari money for money and power for power

And in 2019, Buhari will be Daura-bound

Buhari has deeply divided a once-united Nigeria
I think you are right about PDP less fancied among the Yoruba but the problem with the East and South East is that they have less amount of registered voters. This was the practical mistake President Buhari made in the past by selecting deputies from the South East. I am just wondering how practical it's that a deputy outside the South West will deliver victory to the PDP

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by RedBororo(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
PDP FAILURE JUST STARTED
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by nachinaGod: 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
Pls oooooo where is OPJ of Wazobia fm

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by nwaanambra1(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
ekanDamie:

And u would still be tired from 2019 to 2023 mark this quote.
I hope atiku wins so maybe some of u will have sense and see that what we need is to be recolonized by the whites. If at all u are interested in human rulership .
Atiku will be the same disaster as pmb. U guys don't get it do u?

YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT BRO - BUT THE IMPORTANT TASK NOW IS:

SEND THE BLOODY VAMPIRE BACK TO DAURA!

WHEN THAT TASK IS FULLY ACHIEVED FIRST, THEN WE CAN SEE TO OTHER THINGS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Benekruku(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Chiwude:

The way you guys calculate politics is funny

What electoral value does Okonjo have? The South East Atiku already has, Can even give him the South South

The joker is the North and West which needs to be broken as thats where Buhari strongly has and Okonjo is not a candidate to break it

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by ifyalways(f): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Sowore is not ready. APC Will rubbish him.
All others MUST UNITE WITH PDP to kick APC out for GOOOOOOD! kiss
Amen!!!!!

APC must go in sha Allah, Jesu, Amadioha, Obatala.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Plus or minus, Atiku is better than Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by nenedima(f): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Engrobiorah:
And Buhari won primaries with 14 million votes

I just wonder where they got that figure.
14mil against 1K+
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Ushiesunday(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
APC knows that atiku will be a threat to them come 2019..lets forget sentiment and vote for atiku comes 2019

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by whykay12(m): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
The zombies are going back to daura
#standwithatiku2019
#pdp
#longlivenigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Obasanjo Donates Former Hilltop Residence For Isolation Centre / Toni Iwobi Elected In Italy As First Black Senator / Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.