Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! (1023 Views)

JUST IN: Peter Obi Wins Lagos, Shredding Bola Tinubu’s Toga Of Invincibility In / Ifeanyi Okowa Has The Opportunity To End This "Delta Igbo" Toga / Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! by FarahAideed: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
1)If Atiku was corrupt would he have exposed Buharis ADC involvement in the smuggling of 85 suit cases of looted foreign reserve a case Buhari made sure he buries?

2)If Atiku was corrupt would he have resigned honorably from the customs when he saw there was conflict of interest between his job and his new interest in Intels?

3)If Atiku was corrupt and greedy would he have sacrificed so much to clamour for June 12 against Abacha a move which cost him the seizure of Intels by Abacha ?

4)If Atiku was corrupt would he have stepped down as Governor of Adamawa to become ObasanjoObasanjos running mate ?

5)If Atiku was a Bigot would he have handed Adamawa over to a Christian called Boni Haruna!!!!

6)If Atiku was corrupt and selfish would he have deliberately spared Lagos state for Bola Tiinubu in 2003 when he had the chance to take it for PDP!!!!

7)If Atiku was Corrupt would he have discovered Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Ribadu, El Rufai, Oby Ezekwesili all people he had never met but yet brought them into govt because of qualities he saw in them.!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! by dukie25: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
Only Tinubu supporters alledge Atiku is corrupt even though we all know Tinubu didn't become the richest ex-governor by being honest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! by magoo10(m): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
Zombies are fed only want they want to be fed with yet they continue to worship looters within the APC fold.

Zombies should also ask why efcc is dumb and silent towards atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! by mabea: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
The greater corruption is to call atiku corrupt and tinubu saint

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! by CilicMarin: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ipob pigs thread grin grin

Spits!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
CilicMarin:

Spits!
When we win 2019 we will come for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! by Ejorchris: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
CilicMarin:
Spits!
Igbos are ur lord now,sorry very soon the sun raise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
FarahAideed, these questions are beyond the thinking faculties of them zombies...ya know?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
CilicMarin:

Spits!
cleaning that smelly and slimy spittle now, will ya? angry
Re: 7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! by mrvitalis(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
Just tell atiku to travel to the USA, take pictures and come back then I would vote for him

That's not too hard to ask Na

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! by FarahAideed: 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
mrvitalis:
Just tell atiku to travel to the USA, take pictures and come back then I would vote for him

There is no existing warrant of arrest for Atiku in the U.S. please ..He will soon travel and I hope you will uphold your pledge and vote him

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
FarahAideed:

There is no existing warrant of arrest for Atiku in the U.S. please ..He will soon travel and I hope you will uphold your pledge and vote him
FarahAideed, sometimes you have to ignore some ignoramuses. Clearly this young man here is only mouthing off like a parrot what he has heard some other ignorant person say...it's a bandwagon thing for them.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! by Omeokachie: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
Even the USA said they are not aware of the rubbish Nigerians are peddling about this gentleman.

To those who have been deceived by the campaign of calumny against this man, below is a link quoting a high ranking U.S. official on the true position of things.

https://punchng.com/dont-criminal-case-atiku-us/

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! by seunmsg(m): 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Dear OP, the attached is from the United states if America. Btw, can we take the presidential debate to New York so that we can get more international audience? Let's see who will come back to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! by A230385(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
If Atiku isn't corrupt, he should clear our doubts by travelling to the USA...

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! by Nemesis001: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
seunmsg:
Dear OP, the attached is from the United states if America. Btw, can we take the presidential debate to New York so that we can get more international audience? Let's see who will come back to Nigeria.
Even if you show me a video or picture of Atiku stealing from the Central Bank, I and my family will still vote for him. grin

Visiting USA can never be a criterion for voting our president cos Americans don't visit Nigeria too.

No amount of propaganda will stop us from voting him cos you guys supported the Lifeless one against all odds too.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! by SternProphet: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nemesis001:

Even if you show me a video or picture of Atiku stealing from the Central Bank, I and my family will still vote for him. grin

Visiting USA can never be a criterion for voting our president cos Americans don't visit Nigeria too.

No amount of propaganda will stop us from voting him cos you guys supported the Lifeless one against all odds too.

HE will lose the elections. You have to VOTE for him. You don't have a choice because there is no other candidate who can offer a modicum of challenge to Buhari..but Atiku will lose more than GEJ

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! by Nemesis001: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
A230385:
If Atiku isn't corrupt, he should clear our doubts by travelling to the USA...
Why didn't you tell Trump to visit Nigeria before becoming America's president

Grow up

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! by Nemesis001: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
SternProphet:

HE will lose the elections. You have to VOTE for him. You don't have a choice because there is no other candidate who can offer a modicum of challenge to Buhari..but Atiku will lose more than GEJ
cry me a river cos I'm still gonna vote him boy.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! by diebuhari1: 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
mrvitalis:

He will do that when Buhari releases his WAEC certificate which is a constitutional requirement, travelling to the US is not.
Buhari travelled and came back with a well deserved insult
Re: 7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! by Nemesis001: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
mrvitalis:

The Lifeless Fossil that visited the US last time was called what by Trump

Buhari should go and rest, you are free to relocate with him. Problem yin niyen.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Atiku Corrupt Toga Is a Myth !!!!!!! by mycar: 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
The same way people were saying that Aisha buhari can not travel to the USA.
Traveling to the US is not a problem here, if he can't travel, good, did Obama come to Nigeria during his tenure?

Forget about it, Buhari has failed us and ready to fail again if given the opportunity,
Let try another person dear.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Ibikunle Amosun Of Ogun State Joins Accord Party. / Mmk / Buhari Challenges Aisha, To Name The Cabals In His Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.