Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum (1263 Views)

Single Dads How Are You Coping With Economy? / Why Are Single Dads Spared Castigation? / Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by vikithor(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
all native of oron,efik,ibibio,anang, and neighbouring tribes,are you single,single mums/dad,widows or widowers this is were you can meet a fellow kins person for intimate relationships that can lead to marriage,many have benefitted from this rare opportunity,for now its JUST FREE,requirements ,post your/concerned persons name,phone nos,email,whatsapp,twitter but make sure phone nos is there,any post without phone nos shall be deleted ,tell everyone,at church,oro/non oro meetings, meetings,clubs ,associations,its real,i see you smiling at the end
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by pryme(m): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
And why would i wont to marry from oron? such barbaric set of people.
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by vikithor(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
oron has never been barbaric,re visit your history
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by SilentVboy: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
vikithor:
Your topic should have been "All Akwaibom singles...."
And not just stating Oron and then in your write up u begin to state other tribes.......change the topic....

1 Like

Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by vikithor(m): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
thanks for the observation,silentvboy ,in next update,i shall edit it
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by Supreme01: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
u reminded me those day in MARTIME ACADEMY Oron, they are good girls, i mean good... grin
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by Jagaban880: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
pryme:

baba Elucidate please ,why would u come up with such unpleasant assertion
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by pryme(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
Jagaban880:

baba Elucidate please ,why would u come up with such unpleasant assertion

Be careful if you marry from there or get engaged with any woman from there.

Am not ready to go into details cos I don't have the time type to a long epistle.
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by pryme(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
vikithor:

And what do you call marriages to dead corps?
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by Jagaban880: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
pryme:

Be careful if you marry from there or get engaged with any woman from there.

Am not ready to go into details cos I don't have the time type to a long epistle.

baba you can summarize na

1 Like

Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by vikithor(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
@ pryme,
marriage to dead corpse is a punutive reward for putting/‘kidnapping ’ someone daughter,kept in your house,without parents marital consent nor approval,ie,you didnt pay the bride price,an unfortunately you knack her so tey ,she die,
before buriel you must pay same bride price,before burial,
oya,lets hear your defence,is that what makes oron marriage barbaric,i weep for you
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by pryme(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
vikithor:
@ pryme,
marriage to dead corpse is a punutive reward for putting/‘kidnapping ’ someone daughter,kept in your house,without parents marital consent nor approval,ie,you didnt pay the bride price,an unfortunately you knack her so tey ,she die,
before buriel you must pay same bride price,before burial,
oya,lets hear your defence,is that what makes oron marriage barbaric,i weep for you

Listen, under no circumstances should you ask a living person should marry a dead corps.
And mind you it's not about "knacking", as long as the dead woman has a kid for the guy man and she is not married, the man will marry her corps.

Abi I dey lie?

1 Like

Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by bassette(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Let's see how this plays out
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by BetterKola: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
shocked shocked.......@Pryme can you throw more light and reveal more findings about oron people.

You might be saving someone
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by Jagaban880: 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
BetterKola:
shocked shocked.......@Pryme can you throw more light and reveal more findings about oron people.

You might be saving someone

grin
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by BetterKola: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
Jagaban880:

grin
My chairman dey laugh grin... .it's a serious something oooo cool
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by Jagaban880: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
BetterKola:

My chairman dey laugh grin... .it's a serious something oooo cool

Pryme please elaborate we want to learn from your experience
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by BetterKola: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
Jagaban880:

Pryme please elaborate we want to learn from your experience

Every culture has its own shock. This issue stated by Pryme has only been noticed by me while watching Nollywood.

I cannot claim that the people of oron are barbaric because doing that will be a form of Generalization.
Well, in my opinion the idea of allowing marriage between the dead and living is an act of preventing cohabitation.
Anyways, this form of restriction against cohabitation is not the right way.
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by vikithor(m): 12:02am On Oct 09, 2018
it appears my explanation has been clouded by pryme ignorance of the orons and marital culture.
what is marriage to the corpse?
co habitation of corpse?...or what more are is assertions?

In the first place,there is nothing as such in Oron,where the living and the dead(spouses)co habit,in whatever guise or form,for what reasons?? ehn ? lets ask the ignorant Pryme.

In my previous post,i responded to 'marriage to a corpse,' to mean compelling a man who took and kept another's daughter in his house(as wife)without 'seeing' the parents to get their consent and approval of such union or paying the bride price to pay the bride price,and related marriage rites,which he refuses to do,while the deceased lover was alive and with him.
Let the mentally challenged Pryme explains where in the whole world would keeping another's man/woman's daugher in your house,she does the laundary,catering,other chores,children birthing,runs farm/shop/office work with the man or her personal business to support the home and the man refuses to pay her bride price neither makes a convincing effort to 'seeing' the family,in other to reason with them and do the needful marital rites,and they (woman's family )will wave such by the way!

or i dont know if Pryme,is a buddhist,hindu,an eckist,muslim,member of AMORC etc if that is what makes him see everything with this oron's Punitive measures on errying young men to conduct marital life,ideally,acceptably,honourably and rightfully a wrong thing?

Please one question we should all ask Pryme is if he had been forced to pay the bride price of a lady he co habited with and unfortunately passed -on? or maybe ,he knew one who got caught up in similar circumstance?

Nda Pryme,gbimi ilevo,onyonyon gon, nyong o,(Pryme,take time o,dont disract this forum again)
Osodi mo'mu,ma dor vi evong oyu fei!

If yes,let Pryme,suggests an alternatives remedial/corrective measures parents of a deceased lady should do who lost a daughter to such circumstance where the irresponsible man would not pay her bride price while she was yer living with him
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by orekelewa09(f): 2:31am On Oct 09, 2018
Please advice Oron Men to stop slut shaming their women o in front of themselves or other tribes. It's so annoying to hear what these guys say about their women when they have mothers, sisters and of course daughters someday
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by pryme(m): 6:36am On Oct 09, 2018
vikithor:
it appears my explanation has been clouded by pryme ignorance of the orons and marital culture.
what is marriage to the corpse?
co habitation of corpse?...or what more are is assertions?

In the first place,there is nothing as such in Oron,where the living and the dead(spouses)co habit,in whatever guise or form,for what reasons?? ehn ? lets ask the ignorant Pryme.

In my previous post,i responded to 'marriage to a corpse,' to mean compelling a man who took and kept another's daughter in his house(as wife)without 'seeing' the parents to get their consent and approval of such union or paying the bride price to pay the bride price,and related marriage rites,which he refuses to do,while the deceased lover was alive and with him.
Let the mentally challenged Pryme explains where in the whole world would keeping another's man/woman's daugher in your house,she does the laundary,catering,other chores,children birthing,runs farm/shop/office work with the man or her personal business to support the home and the man refuses to pay her bride price neither makes a convincing effort to 'seeing' the family,in other to reason with them and do the needful marital rites,and they (woman's family )will wave such by the way!

or i dont know if Pryme,is a buddhist,hindu,an eckist,muslim,member of AMORC etc if that is what makes him see everything with this oron's Punitive measures on errying young men to conduct marital life,ideally,acceptably,honourably and rightfully a wrong thing?

Please one question we should all ask Pryme is if he had been forced to pay the bride price of a lady he co habited with and unfortunately passed -on? or maybe ,he knew one who got caught up in similar circumstance?

Nda Pryme,gbimi ilevo,onyonyon gon, nyong o,(Pryme,take time o,dont disract this forum again)
Osodi mo'mu,ma dor vi evong oyu fei!

If yes,let Pryme,suggests an alternatives remedial/corrective measures parents of a deceased lady should do who lost a daughter to such circumstance where the irresponsible man would not pay her bride price while she was yer living with him

More like gibberish am seeing up there.
Am not asking or telling you, yesterday I was in a meeting on how to arrange the burial of a certain woman.

A woman had 2 kids for a man, then they went their separate ways, the kids are now 30 and 28 years respectively. The man left the woman more than 20 years ago, this no case of cohabitation or kidnapping. The woman went on to have a kid for another man. Making 3 kids from 2 men.
The recent man she had a child for died 4 years ago.

Now they are asking the first man to come and marry the woman's corps, so how does this relate with kidnapping or forced cohabitation.

If you had a perfectly working comprehensive brain you should have seen in my initial post that I said it has nothing to do with cohabitation.

Woman now have the right to fvck who they want, but your tribe makes men scared of having to anything to do with Oron women (Akwa Ibom mostly), cos a one night stand with an Oron woman means you have a dark cloud hanging over your head.

You people are all mad to force a living person to have sex with a corps, your childish reasons up there for encouraging such acts only shows how retarded you are.

I never used to believe people that said this, I thought they were exaggerating until I sat through a funeral arrangement meeting.

Keep picking up excuses for your barbaric acts.

1 Like

Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by pryme(m): 6:45am On Oct 09, 2018
BetterKola:

Every culture has its own shock. This issue stated by Pryme has only been noticed by me while watching Nollywood.

I cannot claim that the people of oron are barbaric because doing that will be a form of Generalization.
Well, in my opinion the idea of allowing marriage between the dead and living is an act of preventing cohabitation.
Anyways, this form of restriction against cohabitation is not the right way.

It has nothing to do with cohabitation. Haven't you heard of situation where a man did not want her daughter to date a certain man, but the girl refused.

The father then killed the girl, now they asked the man she was dating to come and marry the corps,
the sickening part is the father of the girl said he was the one that killed her BECAUSE SHE WILL NOT HEAR WORD.

I have said it more than ONCE, this nonsense is not about cohabitation.
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by andyanders: 7:00am On Oct 09, 2018
pryme:

Listen, under no circumstances should you ask a living person should marry a dead corps.
And mind you it's not about "knacking", as long as the dead woman has a kid for the guy man and she is not married, the man will marry her corps.

Abi I dey lie?

I am not from Oron or the environs. Let me tell you, if you cohabit with a woman whom without her parent's consent and too, you are not legally married to her and she dies while living with you, you must marry her corps even if the it produced any child or not. You cannot tag people from that area as bad people. You who took their daughter committed an offense.
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by pryme(m): 8:13am On Oct 09, 2018
andyanders:

I am not from Oron or the environs. Let me tell you, if you cohabit with a woman whom without her parent's consent and too, you are not legally married to her and she dies while living with you, you must marry her corps even if the it produced any child or not. You cannot tag people from that area as bad people. You who took their daughter committed an offense.

I have said it more than once it is not about cohabitation, once a woman has a kid for you even if it's a one night stand, you are going in for it.
You will do to show me other tribes where this is prevalent.
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by Jagaban880: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2018
I'm marvel some tribe still consent to such babaric and antiquated practice.....op lets call a Spade a Spade please.......such practices is wrong angry
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by DateMynd44(m): 4:26am On Feb 13, 2019
orekelewa09:
Please advice Oron Men to stop slut shaming their women o in front of themselves or other tribes. It's so annoying to hear what these guys say about their women when they have mothers, sisters and of course daughters someday
are u in Uyo?
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by shantyken1(m): 5:57am On Feb 13, 2019
pryme:
barbaric in what area of life pls explain
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by shantyken1(m): 6:06am On Feb 13, 2019
pryme:

Abi I dey lie?
is not actually a marriage thing even marriage as a word is used. u are force to do so for d sake of d child knowing that one day d child may likely want to know his/her root. secondly is not every family or oron(as a tribe) indulge in this act. same in north,east,west,middle belt n s/s
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by shantyken1(m): 6:11am On Feb 13, 2019
vikithor:
thanks for the observation,silentvboy ,in next update,i shall edit it
nothing is wrong with d topic guy example search for mbaise group,mbano singles ladies ready to mingle,isikirei etc. so leave it that way
Re: All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum by orekelewa09(f): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
shantyken1:
is not actually a marriage thing even marriage as a word is used. u are force to do so for d sake of d child knowing that one day d child may likely want to know his/her root. secondly is not every family or oron(as a tribe) indulge in this act. same in north,east,west,middle belt n s/s

There's no LGA in oron that indulges in this

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland/ Nigerian Women Have Shown To Be Disgusting. / I’m Scared Of The Future!! / Wife Caught Husband Having S*x With Her Best Friend(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.