Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers (57065 Views)

Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers / Police Arrests Notorious Ritualist Rejects His 1 Million Naira Bribe / I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by olabrad: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
MrPRevailer:
In the Lord's Chosen, you will be untouchable by these dare-devils and blood suckers.

These peopele are real. But so is the power and protection of God of Chosen that all over their kingdoms, they have tagged Chosen people 'Virus' and 'Spoilers' of their devilish works.

You can only be untouchable if you are not a glutton, thief and lover of money.

And it is not by the name of your church; it is by the state of your heart with your creator.

Only fools follow what their pastors say without confirming from the scriptures.

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by Yinkash100(m): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
You'll surely make a good writer for Nollywood
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by Ifiegboria(m): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Born2Breed:
Lol...agbonfo
Owòfo Obhiaba! Bodiaye?
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by jimcaddy(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
Let's even assume it was a script from Nollywood.. Let's take in the lessons of the story.. Girls not all that glitters is gold. Work for ur own money, no guy will then treat u like crap. Men too be wary of any woman u have sexual encounters with.. sex is very powerful and deeper than we think.. sex is soo spiritual.. Not every girl u wanna knack...

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
I read the story before I found out it was kneeling of those twitter stories... Ksi
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by elias0071: 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
darlenese:
whether this story is true or fake , the truth is that over 60 % of our slay Queen's have been used for rituals . most of them are useless , worthless and womb less already as a result of their love for money . when I see them jumping after Yahoo boys , I really pity their parents
I go fight you oo why 60 why not 99.99%
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by faithfull18(f): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hahahah, sweet story.
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by Born2Breed(f): 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ifiegboria:

Owòfo Obhiaba! Bodiaye?

òdia'nose
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by Bridget95(f): 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
IamPlato:

Spare Me The Bullshiit!

Why Not Make Your Lies Into A Book instead Of Creating False News All Over Twitter...

Attention Seekefrs Association (ASA)
Baba don't run into conclusion.many at time people have been found in ogun unable to talk or remember where they came from,I have read such stories here on nairaland.Ritualists hypnotize people.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by MrPRevailer(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
olabrad:

And it is not by the name of your church; it is by the state of your heart with your creator.

Only fools follow what their pastors say without confirming from the scriptures.

Many Chosen people have testified how other chrisitians were praying in tongues and they cut off their heads. This is not about one's innocence or Christian Life. It is about God's covenant with the G.O Pastor of the Lord's Chosen that even covers Chosen people that didn't count themselves worthy of such protection because of their sins.

Truely I understand your doubt. In history, not even in the Bible has it been heard that you mention the name of your church and you will be delivered from life threatening danger. But it is the choice of God.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by Born2Breed(f): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
ch3ckm8:
Bini girl grin

Yes oh!!! B-side the Best-side.
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by 12345baba(m): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
This film no sweet
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by ibro360(m): 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Funny, already used just like recharge card
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by eneyoduke(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
In 2019 It is not going to be an eaglet versus an eagle but an eagle versus eagle: an old eagle versus new eagle and probably both of them old eagles�
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
Born2Breed:
Lol...agbonfo
Eyi obhi emhin!
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by BiafraAmaka(m): 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
shamsin6300:
FACTS ABOUT PDP CONVENTION
1. Congratulations Atiku! Indeed your $5,000
worked for you.
2. Tambuwal thanks for being the second, you
represented the position PDP will get in 2019
general elections.
Thank God, the name of your party chairman too
is second.
3. Saraki 317! So, you came 3rd position? As a
Senate President of Nigeria you are the the
number three citizen.
Don't forget that 33 people lost their lives in Offa
robbery attack by your men.
Where is your friend Dino Melaye?
4. Dear Kwankwaso, even in JAMB I believe you
know what 158 represents.
However, you can now decrease the amount of
red-caps in Kano from #200 to 158.
5. Mr. Dankwambo congratulations for getting
special number.
To sympathize with Dankwambo dial 111.
6. Sule Lamido, your 96 represents the exact
hatred you have for Buhari.
Sorry ooo but Buhari will remain in power till
You can reach 100% if you like.
7. Mr. Makarfi you scored 74, when divided by
two is 37 which represents 36 states and FCT
Abuja.
Well-done for this Maths.
You are good in Mathematics right?
Now, calculate the actual amount you spent that
gave you 7th position and divide it by number of
delegates who voted for you.
8. Kabiru Turaki, I heard that you have scored 65
votes and you will be 65 years in the next four
years. Well-done ooo but mind you, you can only
spend these four years in Jigawa not in Aso Villa.
9. Bafarawa, your 48 votes verified that you you
spent 48 months from 1999 to 2003 and 48 more
from 2003 to 2007.
What is not clear now is this statement of yours.
"I didn’t receive any salary for eight years as
Sokoto State governor".
10. David Mark, Nigeria has 36 states please not
35. Forget about the dollars you have seen, Rivers
is also a state in Nigeria not in America.
11. Jonah Jang with 19 votes. Where are you
running to? We are still in 2018 not 2019 please.
Nigerians are still waiting for you to throw more
light on the new Bermuda triangle in Jos
popularly known as Dura-Du Pond of blood.
12. Datti Baba Ahmed you can clap for yourself
since your five votes tally the number of letters in
your first name. D+A+T+T+I=5.

You seems to be the wisest fool I have ever seen
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by hateme777: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
BiafraAmaka:

You seems to be the wisest fool I have ever seen

Guy since you are not wise but foolish, can you give us a better narrative essay. On PDP wizards conventions where Nigeria's youths destinies was been mortgage for 5000 dollars per delegate, and you Igbos pigs are happy, while denying the fact that your childrens future is drained into the Creek.
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by darlenese(f): 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
elias0071:
I go fight you oo why 60 why not 99.99%

Lol .
abeg nor vex

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by ovieokodhi(m): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
IamPlato:

Spare Me The Bullshiit!

Why Not Make Your Lies Into A Book instead Of Creating False News All Over Twitter...

Attention Seekers Association (ASA)
guy I've seen such in warri by shoprite, the guy just bought an iPhone 7 for his girl and as they were about leaving the guy ordered the girl to drop that was he want to use her for someone else already did. E be like film that day , the girl just sat in the middle of the road crying

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by Dami12345: 12:03am On Oct 08, 2018
Caseless:
grin

A Nigerian driver saw an unclad lady tied and dropped at the middle of the road, he stopped , removed his shirt to clad her, dropped her by the roadside and zoomed off.

A Nigerian driver whose first suspicion would be that a trap had been set for him to fall into the hands of robbers who are hiding in the bush or using the unclad woman to get him to stop and be robbed wouldn't in anyway offer that help. He'd run over her without delay.

this got my deek flaccid for a moment. See wahala . Men suppose de watch who dem de "light".

As concocted as this story sounds, I still believe the imaginary girl in the story is an olosho. How could she leave her imaginary school to visit an imaginary friend in Abuja.

Probably, that's the thing.
The driver probably did what he did, because from time to time, people come to this world who are not of this world, they show up in odd places at odd times, usually naked, and there is a feel to them,

He might also have a daughter at home and hence did what he could for the girl. You know how our country is, if you help person, the parents or police fit to turn am for your head.

Of course the girl na holelosho, she likes coins and Dubai, ritualist have been using Toke for adverts to increase their catches for a long time. Why to you think she hasn't had an meaningful impact in life. All she does is advertising designer products.
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by Dami12345: 12:09am On Oct 08, 2018
nelsonebby:
YOU'RE A RITUALIST SINCE YOU KNOW ALL THIS.

Don't be a foooool naw,
Saying gravity isn't real doesn't change the fact that if you jump up of a building you go down like ashawo breast.
Ritual are just using the energy released during the final moments of a persons life on earth to futhet your own goals, its why young people are preferred, they are more unwilling to die and since they fear death, the blaze of their final moments is strong.

Rituals just take a portion of that energy.( its actually very wasteful)
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by Dami12345: 12:14am On Oct 08, 2018
oluwaseaun:
You mean she doesn't have a soul?.. majority of those ladies are lifeless. God help us guys.

I wish it was just the ladies.
They use this girls as gathering points, anyone who has sex donates to the original user,

The baba was annoyed because the girl is a waste of time.
She's just a pathway to another mans wealth, everything she can be will be routed away.

Its quite a pity that the only people who can help her are not up to 200 in this world, and they won't even try to help her even if they can be found.
This particular ritual cannot be reversed.
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by Dami12345: 12:22am On Oct 08, 2018
pDudd:
All these jagajaga stories sef grin grin grin grin grin

Do people think people still believe I'm these bullshyt stories? I remember reading one disturbing book called Delivered from the Powers of Darkness when I was a kid. See as fear dey catch me those days because of ogbanje and Queen of the Coast. angry

Recently I came across the ebook on the internet. I couldn't go past chapter 2. It resembled the ramblings of a disturbed mind similar to a schizophrenic patient.

People are waking up. These stories are stupid and ridiculous.

Waking up, grin grin you are going to sleep calling yourself enlightened.

Every one gets a brush with the veil,most survive some don't.

Sometimes I watch you people and its funny how like sheeep and chickens you all behave. You think the Farmer likes you that's y he feeds you.

You read a few books, watch a few movies and become expects on the hidden world, claiming it doesn't exist.

Whenever you want to test your resolve take a trip to the border of any town, cross the road 4 times, with your back to where you came from, ask that the door should open, place in your mouth a leaf from the closest plant that grows on the border. Keep walking till you feel cold.( its smarther to close your eyes when you ask permission) open your eyes when you feel cold. If you do come back, we should talk, you'll be a different man then.
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by Dami12345: 12:24am On Oct 08, 2018
pDudd:

That Emmanuel Eni guy was either a madman or a very industrious business man because that book sold like fresh suya.

Talking about hair attachment and lipstick making factories under barbeach. And also talking about women who have fish tails and mammy water and all that bullshyt. Hahahahahahaha. Biko, na one day person dey grow up.

Am guessing you are a Christian, maybe you should read the about the seal of Solomon, and the origin of all western magic practices.
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by Dami12345: 12:27am On Oct 08, 2018
olabrad:

Leave the scammer alone joor, anybody who follows and believes should fuel the powers that are behind his church,those who can be saved will be saved...eventually.
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by Timsilver(m): 12:29am On Oct 08, 2018
They told her to sit inside calabash!! lies...
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by Dami12345: 12:35am On Oct 08, 2018
Timsilver:
They told her to sit inside calabash!!
lies...

How many times have you had dreams that don't make sense.
Yup...that how it all feels.
For year parents have warned against rituals and u all wake up from sleep and say, all your ancestors are Delusioned .. grin grin grin, children children.
This election will see more bloody,
Thanks to daviodo, Toke, and all other adverts.
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by MostSoughtAfte(f): 12:42am On Oct 08, 2018
damiloladuke:
A Nigerian lady identified as @iam_zamahni on Twitter has taken to the platform to narrate a shocking story of her neighbour’s daughter who came back alive from ritualist den after the native doctor rejected her.

According to the lady, the kidnapped lady could not be used for ritual simply because she has been previously used by a superior power.

Read her tweet below;

My Neigbours daughter that was kidnapped on the 28th of Sept just returned home this morning crying. She was kidnapped to be used for Rituals but the Native Doctor said a superior power from ijebu already used her soul for Rituals and she can’t be used again,cos she’s USELESS

According to her; she travelled to Abuja to meet a friend she has known for sometime. On getting there the man was richer than she expected but she suspected something was wrong cos he can’t be so rich from selling only perfume oils.

They spent the night together and she was only getting credit alerts but he didn’t want to have secx with her cos he was saving her for Rituals. The 3rd day came he told her he will be travelling that she can stay in the hotel till anytime she wants to travel home.

According to her; that night by 2am someone came to wake her up, she said she can’t remember who,but she followed the person,only to see herself in a shrine and the only person she could recognise was her friend. (The guy she went to see in Abuja) and there were other girls too

So she was furious,trying to ask the people how she got there bt nobody was answering her. She said she watch them doing their enchantment and she also saw other girls were coming in, ( probably runs Girls ) and they were all together,the ones they took out never came back �

Then someone came to where they were and asked her to follow him she followed him again, on getting to the shrine they told her so sit inside a calabash, she did but nothing happened. Then the Native Doctor tied a leaf around her neck and Screamed!!! Saying they brought a corpse

He then called her friend (the guy she went to see in Abuja) in anger the Native Doctor slapped him and asked him if he’s not serious with performing the rituals and that he has 48hrs to provide someone or he’ll run mad. That she (my neighbours daughter) has been used previously

She has been used previously and that she’s not worth anything, and anyone who comes incontact with her sexually also carries the same curse, and that’s how it’ll be till till eternity.He then called some people to throw her away. They came and carried her away. According to her

They dropped her in the middle of the road, with the intention that a trailer or truck will drive by and crush her to death.But luckily for her the driver saw her in the middle of the road naked n stopped.He took off his shirt nd covered her, moved her from the road n drove off

According to her she was just by the road seeing people passing by but she couldn’t say a word, they probably thought she was MAD. So a relative from same village who knows her father saw her there and called her dad, that he saw her daughter sitting by the road looking Mad

And the Dad was shocked cos they’ve been trying to reach her on phone and her room mates in school don’t know her whereabout. They found her somewhere in ogun state and she came home this morning.

Her parents are making preparations to take her back to ijebu to trace where and who used her for Rituals. Imagine having a beautiful face and nothing good is coming your way cos nobody is seeing you, someone made you a walking corpse cos you’re desperately in love with money.

https://lailasnews.com/read-shocking-reason-why-native-doctor-rejected-lady-for-ritual/

L

God! So frightening...
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 08, 2018
Dami12345:

Waking up, grin grin you are going to sleep calling yourself enlightened.

Every one gets a brush with the veil,most survive some don't.

Sometimes I watch you people and its funny how like sheeep and chickens you all behave. You think the Farmer likes you that's y he feeds you.

You read a few books, watch a few movies and become expects on the hidden world, claiming it doesn't exist.

Whenever you want to test your resolve take a trip to the border of any town, cross the road 4 times, with your back to where you came from, ask that the door should open, place in your mouth a leaf from the closest plant that grows on the border. Keep walking till you feel cold.( its smarther to close your eyes when you ask permission) open your eyes when you feel cold. If you do come back, we should talk, you'll be a different man then.

You need professional help of the psychiatrist type cool
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 08, 2018
Caseless:
grin

A Nigerian driver saw an unclad lady tied and dropped at the middle of the road, he stopped , removed his shirt to clad her, dropped her by the roadside and zoomed off.

A Nigerian driver whose first suspicion would be that a trap had been set for him to fall into the hands of robbers who are hiding in the bush or using the unclad woman to get him to stop and be robbed wouldn't in anyway offer that help. He'd run over her without delay.

this got my deek flaccid for a moment. See wahala . Men suppose de watch who dem de "light".

As concocted as this story sounds, I still believe the imaginary girl in the story is an olosho. How could she leave her imaginary school to visit an imaginary friend in Abuja.

This is real.

https://www.nairaland.com/4507411/guy-uses-friends-girlfriend-yahoo
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by Dami12345: 12:58am On Oct 08, 2018
pDudd:
[/b]

You need professional help of the psychiatrist type cool

Hahaha, that would be werid seeing that am a psychologist. grin grin.
Would be interesting to know how I would be psycho-analyzed.
Re: Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 08, 2018
pDudd:
All these jagajaga stories sef grin grin grin grin grin

Do people think people still believe I'm these bullshyt stories? I remember reading one disturbing book called Delivered from the Powers of Darkness when I was a kid. See as fear dey catch me those days because of ogbanje and Queen of the Coast. angry

Recently I came across the ebook on the internet. I couldn't go past chapter 2. It resembled the ramblings of a disturbed mind similar to a schizophrenic patient.

People are waking up. These stories are stupid and ridiculous.

The is a true life story that unfolded last week in Abraka, Delta State.

There's a guy who has been into yahoo for 1year but didn't pick any money so he started complaining to his friends. One of his friends decided to help him. he took him to go and meet one baba that'll do something for him so that he'll be able to pick money.

He was introduced to the baba and the baba told him to bring the pant or sperm of any girl he sleeps(have sex) with ,,the desperate guy then told the baba that don't be a problem for him.. Fast forward to 3days later he brought a pant of a girl he slept with to the baba...
the herbalist told him the girl has already been used by another person that he should go and look for another girl. The guy decided to go and hustle for another girl, after 2weeks he brought another pant to the baba and the baba said the same thing that this one too has been used by another person.. the guy became confused but he decided not to give up.
He brought another pant to the baba and the baba told him that the girl has already been used.
He became angry and he thought that the baba is playing games with him.
He decided to use his main girlfriend that he wanted to marry to see if the baba was really playing games with him. he brought his main girlfriend's pant to the baba and the baba said the same thing that his girlfriend has already been used, the guy became furious and told the baba face to face that the baba was playing games with him and he's going to beat him up and destroy the shrine if the baba doesn't stop the games..

The baba then told him to keep quiet or he'll do something to him that he'll regret all the days of his life, immediately the guy kept quiet.
The baba then told him that he's not playing games with him that his girlfriend has already been used , , the guy started explaining to the baba how his girlfriend is a faithful girl,, she has been dating him for the past 3years and she doesn't move around with other girls. To clear all doubts the baba decided to show him the face of the person that used his girlfriend ,,when the baba showed up ,it was the guy's very close friend that is into yahoo yahoo.
The guy angrily left the shrine in anger and went straight to his girlfriend's house.
He asked his girlfriend if she has had sex with that his friend that is into yahoo and the girl initially denied but when he started beating her she agreed that she has had sex with the yahoo yahoo friend.

The guy then started crying and he asked his girlfriend why she slept with that his friend who's into yahoo yahoo and the girl told him that the his friend offered her 150k and she was in need of money then so she had no other choice than to sleep with him and take the 150k.

Immediately the guy heard that he started crying heavily and he told his girlfriend that she has been "used"..the girl became confused and she asked him what he meant but the guy held her and they went to meet that his friend who's into yahoo yahoo.. while they were going he was swearing that he must kill that his friend for betraying him.
When they(he and his girlfriend) got to his friend's house and he demanded an explanation. ,,the friend who's into yahoo yahoo confirmed to them that he used the girl(his friend's girlfriend) already and the girl mutually agreed to sleep with him after he offered her 150k.. the girl started crying

The guy and his friend (who's into yahoo yahoo) started fighting ..the fight turned bloody that people started running to come and see them fighting

all this while I was driving by and I heard the noise I came down and walked to the place where they were fighting it was then that they spilled out this story!
Everybody went mute. the girl cried more.
Someone in the crowd called the police and they came to arrest the two guys in our present.

I don't know what later happened because I drove away.. maybe they'll bail themselves.

I just feel like sharing this story on nairaland .

The girl's life have been rendered useless.

When these girls are used;
their lives become useless
some won't be to give birth to children in the future
some won't be able to graduate from school
some won't be able to get employed no matter how qualified they're
some may run mad
some will die.

I can boldly say that many abraka, Ughelli, Ozoro and Asaba girls have been rendered useless.
especially abraka girls.. more than 25% of Delsu female students in abraka have been used.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!
Your future is bigger than designers ,pizza and iPhones!!

It's not a must to wear costly designers, make up and others stuffs because your friends are using them!

I'm not even pitying the girls,, I'm pitying the men/guys that are going to get married to these girls.

Please my brothers, before you take any girl to the alter please ask her about her past!! ask her if she has dated any yahoo yahoo guy.

make sure she undergo medical tests!
and also go for serious prayer.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!

I wonder what will happen if this yahoo yahoo continue till about 5years time, these guys will have succeeded in destroying the lives of many Nigerian girls.

NB: I'm not in anyway trying to dissuade any lady from dating a yahoo yahoo guy.

Your life, your choice.

but a word is enough for the wise.

https://www.nairaland.com/4507411/guy-uses-friends-girlfriend-yahoo

I posted this 6months ago when I was still in Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Native Doctor Calls Police On Man Who Brought His Daughter For Ritual / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) / Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.