Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache (16594 Views)

What Are The Side Effects Of Penis Enlargement, My Babe Is Complaining Of My Siz / Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) / Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:37am On Oct 08, 2018
Rip dear
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by idonhammer: 7:40am On Oct 08, 2018
ikorodureporta:
You are so stupid, what concerns Lagos roads with the death person? please go and buy sense for ikorodu

Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by ExposedWicked: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2018
ikorodureporta:
A BAD SPOT AT MILE 12 END OF THE IKORODU ROAD IS CAUSING HAVOC ON IKORODU DWELLERS. LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT, MAKE UNA COME PATCH AM FOR US... NA BEG WE DEY
Report to ur local government chairman
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2018
9japrof:
Heart failure is a realistic cause,

She[i] was so big for her age, maybe the poor heart couldnt keep up to pace of pumping the blood that flows round such gigantic body...

My heart goes to the family...[/i]

To be obese and big may make you look big and rich buh the health challenges it brings along too plenty...

Buh i still wan big sha grin

I can't believe this is coming from such a grown-up man like this.

True they say, maturity is not by age.
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by Lilimax(f): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2018
Nigeria youth, check your blood pressure regularly irrespective of your age.
Gone are the days they'll tell you until you're 40 years and above before checking your blood pressure.
HBP is a silent killer and has killed many people unknowingly.
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by ibori1(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2018
maxiuc:
Chai

Such a small girl

Death as you don snatch this Young beautiful girl now wetin you gain

Rip dear

One day I was solving one of this Economics questions suddenly I started hearing cracking sounds in my brain even till now if I stress and stretch my brain and memories so hard I do get same painful cracking sounds .

r u from the as region? especially warri axis
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2018
Ykh
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by dingbang(m): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2018
The only village people I see here are her parents, too much of ignoring symptoms are the primary cause of sudden death. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by peteruuu(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2018
I shall not die but live to declare the Glory of The Lord. Amen.
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by oluwagaloba(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2018
God will comfort your family in Jesus name
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by nanadeeva01(f): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2018
omohz:
her father is the ict chairman of the school, who handed over to the new chairman the very day she died. her father self too do, very wicked man ask any AAU student of prof Charles and no good story would come out.
na so oooo
but I pity for the man sha
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by uzuede4(f): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2018
maxiuc:
Chai

Such a small girl

Death as you don snatch this Young beautiful girl now wetin you gain

Rip dear

One day I was solving one of this Economics questions suddenly I started hearing cracking sounds in my brain even till now if I stress and stretch my brain and memories so hard I do get same painful cracking sounds .
Don't stress your brain too much then.
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by ikorodureporta: 11:12am On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=idonhammer post=71885159][/quote]
I just passed a message across. It may look stupid to you, but pray u don't get stuck in that type of traffic in an emergency situation undecided
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by jogipomew2k: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
RIP to her oooo cry
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by chibatov(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2018
omohz:
her father is the ict chairman of the school, who handed over to the new chairman the very day she died. her father self too do, very wicked man ask any AAU student of prof Charles and no good story would come out.
Prof Charles, that nigga suppose take us CSC next semester sef cry
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by id2019(m): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2018
RIP Dear. D dad was a nice man. He was my project supervisor in AAU, computer science dpt
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2018
chibatov:
Prof Charles, that nigga suppose take us CSC next semester sef cry
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2018
id2019:
RIP Dear. D dad was a nice man. He was my project supervisor in AAU, computer science dpt
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by chibatov(m): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
omohz:

pray for grace my gee , my bro in csc failed this man course , thank God they later waived it for him.
I don't know him that much, but I pray he becomes lenient. He's just too strict
Re: Young 200 Level AAU Medicine Student Dies After Complaining Of Headache by id2019(m): 6:59am On Oct 11, 2018
omohz:

nice for where, maybe then but now, no God new about him, ask any student of ict chairman and you'll be hearing stories, his name is prof Charles.
U re very right. D man was extremely wicked in computer science Dept. He is still treating people like hell in ICT unit. I pray he have a change of heart because I heard d girl is d only child

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Sleep In Public Transport? / Help! My Brother Has Sickle Cell / Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.