Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her (28162 Views)

Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by yemi15(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actress, Funke Adesiyan, who clinched the All Progressive Congress (APC), House of Assembly ticket for Ibadan South East State Constituency 2, has spoken about the injustice meted out by the APC to those who bought forms and contested for the party's primaries.

Adesiyan who got 207 votes to defeat her rival who got 32 votes, has just revealed that her mandate has been taken from her and given to an "anointed candidate".

Read her post below....

"Dear friends,

We have come to the end of a long journey. A very rigorous and eventful one. The people of Ibadan South East 2 have spoken. They spoke loudly and clearly.
The journey of the last one year has been halted, and I thank you all for standing by me. For believing in my vision and for throwing your weight behind me in critical moments. I will never take this significant support for granted.

The primary election has come and gone and I have been made to believe and accept the outcome in good fate.

While I am not quite happy that my hard-earned mandate was taken from me, as this stands against the principle with which I stand for, I can't go against the wish of our great party, All Progressives Congress (APC). "I can't understand why people, who bought forms sold at exorbitant prices, went for primaries and emerged winners only to be told that their names had been swapped for other anointed candidates". One may be tempted to ask why we had primaries in the first place if the party's hidden agenda was to impose candidates?

This is one old injustice that has continued to dwarf the progress and entrenchment of internal democracy, one that has denied many people the full blessings of fulfilling their ambition politically.
There is no better evidence of this than the brazen act of injustice that forced me to surrender my mandate.

I urge all my supporters not to be wary as this is a phase that will soon pass.
Today, I hold in my heart nothing but love for my people as I call on you all to not despair of our present difficulties but to believe, always, in the promise and greatness of our party (APC), Oyo State and Nigeria because nothing is inevitable here.

I implore you all to go all out and vote for the APC in the 2019 general election and ensure that we record a resounding victory.
Thank you and God bless Oyo state.

Funke Adesiyan.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/actress-funke-adesiyan-speaks-after-apc-took-her-mandate-from-her.html

APC no like theatre people wo! lol. Guess Mr. Desmond Elliot was smart when he contested then
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by maasoap(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
Smellymouth:
I am aware I have just 1 vote but I am confident it won't be for Buhari come 2019.

FYI guys, Different opinions doesn’t mean we are enemies...
Life is not cultism..

Story. Who asked you questions?
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Smellymouth: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
maasoap:

Story. Who is asked you questions?
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by maasoap(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
saintjimos:
Lol

ONLY IN APC

I wonder what that party is turning into

Really? Ask around what happened in PDP concerning Osun Central senatorial ticket.
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by sunpet33(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Lies. U knw about it. They have given u large sum of money to be swapped. You played your part well and now your account is swimming in millions. We can't be deceived

Good reasoning �

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
EpicMaurice:
The level of mumuness exibited by APC people baffle me.
Imagine, you bought form with your money, won sef and they forced you to give it up and you are still telling your followers to support the same people that took your mandate from you

aunty its either you are not telling the whole truth or you are stupidly stupid

The mumu actress didn't know that since she won the primaries, and was disenfranchised, that it's the people who voted for her that were disenfranchised.
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by SAMBARRY: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Bants:

The lord will be your strength beloveth
amen o
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by mixzstar: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Hanty oloyan before you proceed with your lamentations and pity party rants,go and ask onyeka onwenu what happened to her and why she wasn't chairmam of her lg.you better respect yourself and face your yorubawood because you are beginning to bite More than you can chew

You think is by big brez or fine girl or the babas you have sucked their wrinkled carrot. Continue wasting your money and time
I swear you deserve to be publicly turned into a goat. God how can you create someone so stupid.
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by GetCofOProperty: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
How come one's ticket taken away? It's a matter general voting to decide party flag bearers from their primaries. Unless we want to assume some political big wigs upturned and manipulated everything.

There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services. Call/Chat +234(0)8027390046!!!

[img]https://media1./images/668c6b5e434731b1ffc939ebb5eaa27e/tenor.gif?itemid=4951048[/img]
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by BonkoINC: 8:01am On Oct 09, 2018
Yet she is still shouting great party.

Make she go sidon one place.
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Vivuch: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2018
APC is a party of crooks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“it’s Don Jazzy’s Fault That Wizkid Called Him An Influencer” - Verydarkman Says / Kuami Eugene: No Single Lady Has Rejected My Proposal After Becoming Famous / Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.