Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her (28164 Views)

Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Bants(m): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Hanty oloyan before you proceed with your lamentations and pity party rants,go and ask onyeka onwenu what happened to her and why she wasn't chairmam of her lg.you better respect yourself and face your yorubawood because you are beginning to bite More than you can chew

You think is by big brez or fine girl or the babas you have sucked their wrinkled carrot. Continue wasting your money and time

Do people like you still exist you baffle me...
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Berankis: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2018
She is educated and responsible! Even APC is a cheating party? No more integrity for this country. Its all over!! Thats why they have refused to give my permanent membership card since over 3years, only one useless slip. Even the money I contributed to BSO, make them try give me back abeg. I need my money.
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Emiratedaboss1: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2018
After you were being offered millions
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by luckysmills: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2018
APC is a goner

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2018
Make she carry them to court now, why ranting? I am sure Mr. Constituted Authority has a hand in this issue.
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by gurunlocker: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
I wonder what she has to contribute in the house initially.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
APC party of imposition against the opposition and selection never by election.

If we are to give examples of Democracy. APC doesn't even come close.
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by omooba969(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Berankis:
She is educated and responsible! Even APC is a cheating party? No more integrity for this country. Its all over!! Thats why they have refused to give my permanent membership card since over 3years, only one useless slip. Even the money I contributed to BSO, make them try give me back abeg. I need my money.

What are you all about coz I don't gerrit.
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by SAMBARRY: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
Bants:

Do people like you still exist you baffle me...
yes we exist .people that call black,black and white white,not deceivers and sycophants that you people love
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by SAMBARRY: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
unitysheart:

NO sense in nonsense.
is that so? tongue
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by SAMBARRY: 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Jokerman:

Dumbass... are you saying she's not worthy of being a leader... because she's an actress, because she's a woman or what??
Arnold Schwarzenegger was what??

And hope you know she won squarely... so why take it from.her...

Nigeria is not yet ready for anything....
I know people like you.ara yin kotoro.you love to be deceived and hear what will tickle your fancy.

No one is saying she can't go into politics but she needs to learn before venturing.get a mentor that will teach you and show you the way.the one that will tell you there's a hole there don't take that route.now I'm talking about learning for let's say a year.follow him to campaign grounds, political meetings, seminars etc,learn,research then when you acquire the expertise then you can go.iyen lanbaeso
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Ventura1: 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
She is comfortable with oppression, even if she isn't, she can't say anything in a party of oppressors.

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by SAMBARRY: 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
gurunlocker:
I wonder what she has to contribute in the house initially.
exactly
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by DICKtator: 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Hanty oloyan before you proceed with your lamentations and pity party rants,go and ask onyeka onwenu what happened to her and why she wasn't chairmam of her lg.you better respect yourself and face your yorubawood because you are beginning to bite More than you can chew

You think is by big brez or fine girl or the babas you have sucked their wrinkled carrot. Continue wasting your money and time

Whoa. You are still on here?
You deserve Nairaland lifetime achievement award.
Grandma, you actually don tey for here!

P.S : No ooifense meant (in 190's way)

grin grin grin grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by SAMBARRY: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
DICKtator:

Whoa. You are still on here?
You deserve Nairaland lifetime achievement award.
Grandma, you actually don tey for here!

P.S : No ooifense meant (in 190's way)

grin grin grin grin
granpa how market cheesy

You self son tey o grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Bants(m): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
SAMBARRY:
yes we exist .people that call black,black and white white,not deceivers and sycophants that you people love

The lord will be your strength beloveth
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Temptee101(m): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Who is this one again

I don't care what happens anywhere else until buhari and APC are sent parking

My vote goes to Atiku, only him alone can rescue Nigeria from buhari
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by DTaj: 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
She is going to be appointed a Commissioner next year under H.E Governor Bayo Adelabu as "compensation". That was the deal.

If you know, you know, lol.
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by viktohmarkz(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
where is that auntie from Rivers state that came crying on social media? can we see that this country is gone? can we see that vote doesn't count.
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Moukandjo: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
EpicMaurice:
The level of mumuness exibited by APC people baffle me.
Imagine, you bought form with your money, won sef and they forced you to give it up and you are still telling your followers to support the same people that took your mandate from you

aunty its either you are not telling the whole truth or you are stupidly stupid
Remind me how Saraki, who never contested the senatorial primaries under the demonic PDP, is now a senatorial candidate in Kwara under the same satanic party that you support?
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by ipobarecriminals: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
angry undecided lipsrsealed embarassed angry is dis not q scam/Robin hood .spit
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by EBRAHIMJAY(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
she must have been compensated
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by GodIsFoolish: 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
EpicMaurice:
Imagine, you bought form with your money, won sef and they forced you to give it up and you are still telling your followers to support the same people that took your mandate from you

She has her own plan, if APC wins that her position and she go to court, she will definitely win the case
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by donqx: 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
smiley
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by potterlite: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
After the whole story about how your mandate was taken from u, you still want me to vote for that party. My dear, u are confused.... Jagaban slaves
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by EpicMaurice(m): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
Moukandjo:

Remind me how Saraki, who never contested the senatorial primaries under the demonic PDP, is now a senatorial candidate in Kwara under the same satanic party that you support?
Quote that my initial comment and point out where I indicated support for pdp
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by XaviDayo(m): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
After the long epistle, you sill had the guts to say we all need to vote ur useless party. You said your mandate was stolen by your party but we should still vote for the party.

Come take small fufu. Open your mouth jaare

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Ayconq(m): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Lies. U knw about it. They have given u large sum of money to be swapped. You played your part well and now your account is swimming in millions. We can't be deceived

Hei,
Read your diary yesterday. So so cool.
Couldn't reply though but check your pm.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
EpicMaurice:

She has to say so o. She is interested in a compensatory political appointment after the general election. She has to play ‘nice’ she doesn’t want to be seen as a sore loser.
Re: Funke Adesiyan's APC Ticket Taken Away From Her by Dianalizzy231: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
If you could remember this same woman post Saraki few months ago that Saraki is man of the people after Saraki left apc .why did he want apc to give him ticket now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Shades Williams Uchemba: 'Can I Pay My Tithe To The UN?' / Wizkid Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.