Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (62435 Views)

Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) / The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. / Lai Mohammed Rattled By Journalist's Question On Corruption, APC Crisis (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by TundeBricklayer: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Ipob so dumb they always support criminals...smh
And you support and adore drug baron caging Lagos

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Realname: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

This matter was first disclosed by deomelo many months ago, with that report attached. I read every part of the report to do with Atiku.

Precisely deomelo gave us this document when Jennifer's child from a previous relationship in US before her marriage to Atiku was getting married. Atiku took the boy as his son, so as is common here he is viewed as Atiku's child. The youngman is based in US. His bride is based in US but wedding was in Dubai and many people were wondering why Atiku and Jennifer could not just honor the couple in the US and maybe send them on honeymoon in Dubai.

Deomelo busted the myth with this committee report.

Now thats background but where Im going is, Atiku's partner in Intels, a Dutchman, I think Volpes is his name...this man presented himself to US Authorities and made a plea arrangement. He pleaded guilty but with some restitutions instead of jail time. He was fined. The company Intels was also fined.

If Volpes can plead guilty and Intels found guilty, what chance does Atiku have at finding freedom?

This is the background of his fear about taking US trip. US does not respect personality....its not like Nigerian Police inviting Atiku to come and talk to them....no! His arrest will be broadcasted with his hands in handcuffs and flash snapping off like no man business.

He has done the right thing by staying out of any territory that flies the US Flag.

Nonetheless, Uche Secondus scr.ewed up big time by fielding Atiku in a primary to begin with.

Atiku gave $10,000 to each delegate. Can you imagine....the man promising to rescue Nigeria started his journey with bribery. Really?

Buhari is the most corrupt thief there is!

Look at the APC PRIMARIES AS A CASE STUDY
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by wagesofsin: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2018
WORDWORLD:

Most especially since Nigeria's former President GOODLUCK JONATHAN already made it known to the whole wide world that "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION". grin
. Exactly.Jonathan was right, Stealing is stealing while corruption is corruption.The two are not the same.
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by leisuretym: 8:33am On Oct 09, 2018
Realname:

I can make those with corel draw stop embarrassing yourself

Na corel draw work! that is why ive been asking how they got it? any source? its not any where on the internet, the mods are not street at all! I can make even change that name to anybody name, Atiku camp should work on this document and jail people involved!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by kingshrd: 8:33am On Oct 09, 2018
Notatribalist:
I am not a fan of Buhari..But u really think of the 200 million Nigerian Atiku is the best option? This guy can easily go to USA just to put the issue of corruption to bed,but he refused to go,which clearly shows that the allegation could be true..Atiku serves as VP for 8 good years, what's his achievement? My brother let's say NO to this old recycled politicians,they have nothing more to offer..Is it not shameful that despite the billions been made from Oil, we still don't have stable electricity? Who should we blame if we don't blame the likes of Atiku,OBJ,Buhari and co?for me I will vote for Sowore..
I said the problem of Nigeria was it’s people yet am vindicated again I made this statement in one of my posts in 2015 about Jonathan and Buhari but no one listened the make promises to do that and this but they never tell you how they plan to achieve that just blowing air
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Konki: 8:33am On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You really need to stop fooling yourself.

Everyone involved in this case has been arrested and jailed. Do you think the USA would openly admit to you that he is wanted? Their activities around those involved in this case would give you your answer.

They wish to bait him to come. They want him to believe he is not wanted so he can stroll into their country and that is when he would know if he is wanted or not.

Here is one of those involved in the atiku crime attached

If the USA can arrest and convict their own who was highly placed as at then, is it Atiku that would go free?

For 3years and counting, Buhari cannot jail an internationally wanted criminal, yet he wants 2nd term in office?
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by shugamummy: 8:34am On Oct 09, 2018
We know they pay you people to create threads and comment in waves. But allow the electorates or Nigeria to decide the fate of atiku and not any US department. 30k BMC stipend is gradually coming to an end. Do well to continue the wave of comments. We know some people too are employed to do graphic designs against the opposition. We are ready to change that cow in Aso Villa to someone who values modernity.

Buterflyle0:
Insults are welcome but can they erase the truth that is already INTERNATIONALLY AVAILABLE about the man PDP is fielding?

Can insults help launder his image before the eyes of the international community?

Can insults change the mind of Homeland security and the file they have on him and stop him from being arrested WHENEVER he wishes to step foot on their soil?
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by cashkid: 8:35am On Oct 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
The United States Department of Justice has denied having any record that indicates that Nigeria’s former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has a pending lawsuit in the US.
In an email to our correspondent on Friday, a spokesperson for the US DOJ, Peter Carr said, “Thank you for reaching out to us. I have checked the public court records, and they do not show cases filed against a defendant named Atiku Abubakar.”
This was stated as a response to SUNDAY PUNCH’s request for information on whether Abubakar is wanted in the US in connection with any issue of money laundering.
The mail also asked the department to confirm whether Abubakar has been banned from entering the US and if there is any court case against him concerning the Halliburton scandal which resulted in the conviction of a US lawmaker, William Jefferson.
Asked if it is true that the ex-vice president (now a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress) was banned from entering the US, the American official said the issue was confidential.
He said, “Visa issues are confidential under section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. If your question is specifically about entry – not about visas per se – I would refer you to the US Customs and Border Protection.”
Last week, Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, had implied that Abubakar was avoiding a visit to the US because he might be charged with a case of money laundering.
He reacted to Abubakar’s interview which he granted to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission’s quarterly publication, Zero Tolerance, where he had accused the Kaduna governor of corruption by offering him Transcorp’s shares.
https://punchng.com/dont-criminal-case-atiku-us/

Stop embarassing yourself... Silence is golden
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by teepain: 8:35am On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Yes he does with absolutely none in USA where his 4th wife once lived and where he once owned a home which this criminal case hanging over him in USA forced him to hurriedly sell the same house. Do note that the FBI searched this same house for evidence against him which they got.

Since after this, Atiku has used all means possible to dodge visiting USA.

He is on homeland securities watch list

I like to be objective and I know Atiku to be light fingered however he has never been indicted by a court of law (though, I must confess that I will like for that to happen).

What stops PMB from liasing with American govt through homeland security to arrange for this dude to be extradited since he is a person of interest?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by kolaaderin: 8:36am On Oct 09, 2018
jmaine:
Buhari that has been gallivanting all over the place was declared lifeless..
you will need a video or documented article where Trump altered the lifeless statement again Buhari or you are just as silly as the rest of the PDP and Atiku apologist.

They keep ringing lifeless statement as if it a fact, whereas it all cooked up by the unrepentant haters of Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by ignant: 8:36am On Oct 09, 2018
leisuretym:

Na corel draw work! that is why ive been asking how they got it? any source? its not any where on the internet, the mods are not street at all! I can make even change that name to anybody name, Atiku camp should work on this document and jail people involved!

Atiku's camp yesterday submitted a notice of presence at court to Shina Peller for character assassination.
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by emerged01(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I believe you saw the authentic document with the seal of the US homeland security in the OP and read the contents.

Stop embarrassing yourself
Bro,I use to ask myself how can Nigeria grow with the kind of youth we have in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by emonkey(m): 8:37am On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I believe you saw the authentic document with the seal of the US homeland security in the OP and read the contents.

Stop embarrassing yourself

Do you know the difference between investigation and indictment? Anyone in the world can be investigated.
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Chikasova(m): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2018
We were expecting this. Government of propaganda. The fact is Mr Atiku is better than Mr Buhari anytime.
When he was in APC you didn't remember he has case to answer in the US.
Corruption is highest in this Buhari administration.
It's a collective responsibility to make this country work.
Mr Buhari doesn't know anything about governance.
We need unity not division.
If they don't rig elections next year, then Mr Buhari is going no where so stop deceiving yourselves.
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2018
Notatribalist:
I am not a fan of Buhari..But u really think of the 200 million Nigerian Atiku is the best option? This guy can easily go to USA just to put the issue of corruption to bed,but he refused to go,which clearly shows that the allegation could be true..Atiku serves as VP for 8 good years, what's his achievement? My brother let's say NO to this old recycled politicians,they have nothing more to offer..Is it not shameful that despite the billions been made from Oil, we still don't have stable electricity? Who should we blame if we don't blame the likes of Atiku,OBJ,Buhari and co?for me I will vote for Sowore..

Please don't waste your vote shocked

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Deepfreezer(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2018
pawesome:
and an Atiku that we know won't be travelling upandan just to receive insult
Yes oooo, in fact the slogan should be make Nigeria great again, We want a selfish president that will put Nigeria first in everything. It's should be Nigeria first from now onwards, we have suffered enough in the hands of Buhari, jeez just 3 years and everybody wan kolo, people are committing suicide anyhow.
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Deepfreezer(m): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2018
teepain:

I like to be objective and I know Atiku to be light fingered however he has never been indicted by a court of law (though, I must confess that I will like for that to happen).

What stops PMB from liasing with American govt through homeland security to arrange for this dude to be extradited since he is a person of interest?
OH yes, he didn't do that since 3yrs, now they are shouting.
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 8:42am On Oct 09, 2018
leisuretym:

Read the full document and pay close attention To the part that concerns Atiku. You can scroll to page 230 or so and begin reading to the conclussion

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/FOREIGNCORRUPTIONREPORTFINAL710.pdf

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Joshwise1(m): 8:42am On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Okay the PDP presidential primaries have come and gone and a winner and Presidential flag bearer for the party has emerged. He is Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

I am happy for PDP for choosing to field him as the opponent to President Buhari because in so many ways, it clearly sets us back to the scenario of 2015 which is the issue of Corruption vs Integrity.

Under same scenario in 2015, we know how that played out especially with the help of card readers which ensured that PDP no longer were able to inflate vote figures.

Same PDP in the form of Bukola Saraki the senate president recently tried to eliminate the card readers from the new modified electoral act but Buhari insisted it should be clearly included in the electoral act before he would endorse it. After much back and forth, it was included.

PDP in the past has been tagged as a party with a religion of looting and Nigerians were hoping that this time around, after being given 4 years break from power they would come back refined and more appealing to the many decent Nigerians who abhor all forms of corrupt practices but sadly they seem to have failed in this regard.

Right from their Primaries, it was evident that they just did not care about what people thought about them as they brazenly bribed delegates with large sums of dollars out of desperation and this speaks badly of where they are headed and why.

Between $2500 and $10,000 was shared per delegate by the aspirants of which Atiku was the largest bribe giver.

It is also on record that Atiku had been indicted on money laundry charges by the United States of America in conjunction with Homeland security. Anyone who knows how the homeland security works in USA would know that they are directly responsible for who is allowed in or out of the United states.

Once you are on their radar and red flagged, you have absolutely no hope of getting into the United States of America until your charges have been dropped and they have cleared you.

Atiku for many years (since 2008) has refused to step a foot in the united States based on the reason above. His partners in the money laundry crime have all been arrested, charged and jailed except him. Even his 4th wife resident in the USA who was an accomplice was arrested and jailed.

As it stands, Atiku is a wanted man in the United States of America.

His case was so deep, it became a case study on Corruption for homeland security in the USA.

For a party like PDP to still brazenly want to frolick with a known wanted man and a prolific looter of Nigerias Commonwealth, it shows that this party is far from turning over a new leaf and are still hell bent on continuing with their looting religion but this time, under a new ATM with no pin code called Atiku.

Obasanjo had his fair share of his thieving ways and has never forgiven him till date, now PDP have embraced this internationally known thief as their figure head for 2019 presidential polls. Talk about bad image laundering.

Anyway, attached is from the united states homeland Security with emphasis (mine) on Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

You be the Judge!

Mynd44, OAM4J let's get more input from the front page.

Goodmorning Gavelslam, Modath, ThrowBack, Midolian what say you?

BAYO AKINLOYE

The United States Department of Justice has denied having any record that indicates that Nigeria’s former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has a pending lawsuit in the US.

In an email to our correspondent on Friday, a spokesperson for the US DOJ, Peter Carr said, “Thank you for reaching out to us. I have checked the public court records, and they do not show cases filed against a defendant named Atiku Abubakar.”

This was stated as a response to
SUNDAY PUNCH’s request for information on whether Abubakar is wanted in the US in connection with any issue of money laundering.

The mail also asked the department to confirm whether Abubakar has been banned from entering the US and if there is any court case against him concerning the Halliburton scandal which resulted in the conviction of a US lawmaker, William Jefferson.

Asked if it is true that the ex-vice president (now a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress) was banned from entering the US, the American official said the issue was confidential.

He said, “Visa issues are confidential under section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. If your question is specifically about entry – not about visas per se – I would refer you to the US Customs and Border Protection.”

Last week, Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, had implied that Abubakar was avoiding a visit to the US because he might be charged with a case of money laundering.

He reacted to Abubakar’s interview which he granted to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission’s quarterly publication, Zero Tolerance, where he had accused the Kaduna governor of corruption by offering him Transcorp’s shares.
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Notatribalist(m): 8:43am On Oct 09, 2018
kingshrd:

I said the problem of Nigeria was it’s people yet am vindicated again I made this statement in one of my posts in 2015 about Jonathan and Buhari but no one listened the make promises to do that and this but they never tell you how they plan to achieve that just blowing air
yes you're right.we hope to get it right one day.
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Vixlot: 8:45am On Oct 09, 2018
grin
Atiku don enter one chance
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by AtikuIsSure(m): 8:47am On Oct 09, 2018
I know they will push this trash to the front page..... Nairaland = APC paid forum .....

If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by theoldpretender(m): 8:47am On Oct 09, 2018
The fun part of this thread is that PDP corruption supporters are fighting APC corruption supporters.

Both sides are not interested in Nigeria...it is their pockets they love.

Well, Nigeria's problem is beyond PDP and APC....it is Nigerians themselves who are their worst problem. Instead of them to face the corrupt elite...they fight amongst themselves.

See the Osun election. People were happily accepting bribes....to vote for this candidate...and at the end of the day they will shout 'Bad governance'...only to repeat same next election time.

PDP and APC supporters...wake up. We need to clean our house first before we talk of painting the place up.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by deboyut: 8:47am On Oct 09, 2018
Mimee803:
Can u imagine pdp

GET THE ICT CORPORATE TRAINING CAN TRANSFORM YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR STAFF

Today’s workplace is more diverse than ever. Therefore, organizations need to make sure their teams understand diversity issues. A diversity training course will help enhance your employees’ knowledge and give them the tools they need to embrace diversity in the workplace because the best way to compete in today’s digital world is having staff that know how to use and capitalize on digital technologies.

Digital Marketing (Online Promotions, Email Marketing, SEO, Social Media Mgmt, Paid Ads etc)
Website Maintenance & Management (SEO, Site Speed, Corporate Blogging etc)
Website Design and Development
Graphics Design
Motion Graphics
Photography
Video Editing

NO THEORY – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR WORKFORCE!

Companies like NEM Insurance, Poise Home and several other corporate entities trust us to digitally and creatively upskill their workforce. We are not only highly affordable, our training are crafted with practical and industry focused approach

You've got the talented Workforce. We help to digitally and creatively refine it!

NOTE:
THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE AFTER TRAINING SESSIONS - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT. YOU CAN TAKE IT TO THE WORLD BANK!

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2018
For those claiming this document was fabricated, I have dropped the link to the full report which shows how from 2000 to 2008 Atiku in conjunction with his wife in USA began looting monies from Nigeria running into a traceable total of $40m dollars .

Her job was to open multiple accounts in different banks in USA while Atikus job was to keep wiring monies into those accounts .

Do note that Atiku was VP from 1999 to 2007 while this looting began in 2000 which was a year after he came to office and ended in 2008 which is also a year after he ended office as VP.

His wife could not say what the monies were for or where they were coming from. All she knew was that her husband (Atiku) was sending them

The link again

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by EDOLUWA: 8:50am On Oct 09, 2018
APC rode on Campaign against corruption to win the last election. But it's clear now the PMB and APC are very corrupt. Propaganda is their key weapon and they have started again.

It will not work this time around because poverty, corruption, unemployment, impunity, godfatherism has become the order of the day in this government.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Deepfreezer(m): 8:50am On Oct 09, 2018
mrsfavour:
what if he decides not to go there? is Nigeria run by USA? or is USA heaven? just asking .
Auntie ask them oo, Obama was Potus 8 years he never stepped foot in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I have always known you to be sub literate so I am not surprised at your comment.

Every single person involved in the atiku money laundry and bribe case have been arrested and jailed except Atiku.

Even his 4th wife in USA was arrested, tried in court and sentenced.

This is not about Atiku refusing to associate with USA. It is about the reason why.

Since 2006 till date he keeps raising one silly excuse or the other why he does not want to go. Meanwhile the document from the US senate and homeland security in the OP has clearly shown why he is running.

The key link between Atiku and the movement of these monies into USA, Mr Jefferson who was a congressman at that time was arrested, tried and sentenced.

Atikus house in the US was raided by the FBI and documents indicting him were discovered. Atiku later hurriedly sold the house for over $2.9m

Wil he be the president of America if he wins. We even need presidents that would hate America like Philippines president.

Your accusations doesn't matter ato country like Nigeria.
The lifeless one made me understand we don't need any Mr Clean to lead us. All we need is Mr Industrious and Mr Nationalist.
Jonathan had the later but lack the former.
Lifeless one lack both
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 8:50am On Oct 09, 2018
Joshwise1:

BAYO AKINLOYE

This was stated as a response to
SUNDAY PUNCH’s request for information on whether Abubakar is wanted in the US in connection with any issue of money laundering.

This has already been dealt with in the earlier pages. Look at them.

I prefer a report from homeland security and the US senate to a newspaper report with no evidence of the said email reply.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Notatribalist(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2018
Exqueen:

Please don't waste your vote shocked
wasting it is far better than giving it to two criminals in person of Buhari and Atiku.what do u think they have to offer,except looting of our resources?
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by theoldpretender(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2018
Nemesis001:

Even if you show me a video or picture of Atiku stealing from the Central Bank, I and my family will still vote for him.

Visiting USA can never be a criterion for voting our president cos Americans don't visit Nigeria too before winning elections.

No amount of propaganda will stop us from voting him cos you guys supported the Lifeless one against all odds too.

Now,let us do some magic...

Nemesis001:

Even if you show me a video or picture of Buhari stealing from the Central Bank, I and my family will still vote for him.

Visiting USA can never be a criterion for voting our president cos Americans don't visit Nigeria too before winning elections.

No amount of propaganda will stop us from voting him cos you guys supported the clueless one against all odds too.

See how cynical Nigerians are.

Nemesis001 and Butterflyle0 ......don't come grumbling when thou repeast the fruit of thy labour.

Anyway, Nigerians have no choice.....we have to choose between Corruption and Kwarruption....until the elite wake up and do their jobs. Same for Nigerians too.
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by NotAZombie: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Read the parts I highlighted and see how it links to homeland security as shown in the document submitted in the OP.

He cannot step foot in the USA. He is wanted there.
I think you know that if he committed the crime,he could have been expatriated but it didn't happen so your allegations doesnt hold water. Go check the dictionary for expatriate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) / Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.