Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (62437 Views)

Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) / The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. / Lai Mohammed Rattled By Journalist's Question On Corruption, APC Crisis (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Afamed: 8:24am On Oct 09, 2018
Strech:
All this na tori, we must surely atikulate or die trying.
Speak for yourself. Tell Atiku to pay a visit to US.Simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by kingshrd: 8:24am On Oct 09, 2018
Dee60:

APC is equal to PDP depending on where the equation swings!

MUST NIGERIANS VOTE FOR THESE TWO?

They say leadership is our problem and the followership continue to clamour for the same bad leaders!!!

SO maybe followership is the real problem!
I guess you one of the few that truly see the problem

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by itu404(m): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2018
These are bare facts that can not be swept under the carpert.. i once gave the same reason in one of my replies .With Atiku , US, can not help , but try to embarass Nigeria if Atiku wins by indicting him. I am simply amazed!
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by justy15: 8:24am On Oct 09, 2018
Which ever way you look at it, Atiku is still better than the dullard in asorock pretending to fight corruption while under his watch worst atrocities are being committed by his appointees. Since your messiah buhari started going to Us, what change has he brought from there if not waste tax payers money on medical tourism, embarrass Nigeria before international community with his unguarded utterance to the extent that the US president Donald Trump called him lifeless. We have tried buhari and he failed.. Let's try someone else. Atiku all the way

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by pawesome(m): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2018
Lass lass e better pass... No more spending of public funds going upandan like a tourist... Unlike some people that within 3 years have travelled to more than 50 countries with no viable achievement

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Realname: 8:25am On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I believe you saw the authentic document with the seal of the US homeland security in the OP and read the contents.

Stop embarrassing yourself

I can make those with corel draw stop embarrassing yourself

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Princedapace(m): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I have always known you to be sub literate so I am not surprised at your comment.

Every single person involved in the atiku money laundry and bribe case have been arrested and jailed except Atiku.

Even his 4th wife in USA was arrested, tried in court and sentenced.

This is not about Atiku refusing to associate with USA. It is about the reason why.

Since 2006 till date he keeps raising one silly excuse or the other why he does not want to go. Meanwhile the document from the US senate and homeland security in the OP has clearly shown why he is running.

The key link between Atiku and the movement of these monies into USA, Mr Jefferson who was a congressman at that time was arrested, tried and sentenced.

Atikus house in the US was raided by the FBI and documents indicting him were discovered. Atiku later hurriedly sold the house for over $2.9m

Bro, pls I would vote for Atiku over Buhari anytime any day..

Buhari who is Mr integrity and Mr saint has done absolutely nothing..
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by pawesome(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2018
Afamed:

Speak for yourself. Tell Atiku to pay a visit to US.Simple as ABC
the one that has been travelling to the US, wetin him bring come back? If not insult upon insult...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by jmaxjohn(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
punch newspaper covered it and you are still having doubtful mind.

And you believe everything you read cox its from PUNCH?

Pls who have sense to borrow!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Deepfreezer(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2018
Hundredfold4lif:
PLEASE GIVE ME A CORRUPT ATIKU WITH PROVEN ECONOMIC PURPOSEFULNESS, GOOD INTER-ETHNIC RELATIONSHIP TO GOVERN ME; TAKE YOUR MR. INTEGRITY BUHARI WITH HIS POVERTY SPIRIT, LEADERSHIP BLINDNESS, RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY, ETHNIC FAVOURITISM AND BASIC ECONOMIC ILLITERACY!!!!!
GIVE ME AN ATIKU AN EMPLOYER OF 50,000 NIGERIANS
GIVE AN ATIKU WITH ENORMOUS EXPERIENCE ON WEALTH CREATION.
GIVE ME AN ATIKU THAT KNOWS THE RISKS IN MAKING BAD BUSINESS POLICY
GIVE ME AN ATIKU THAT HAS INVESTED HEAVILY IN EDUCATION AND KNOWS ITS WORTH.
GIVE ME AN ATIKU THAT KNOWS THAT WE ARE ONE IGBO HAUSA AND YORUBA

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2018
Most of the people fight on this thread don’t have a TVC not to talk of PVC. Y’all just keep whining and on the deal day chicken out.
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by maasoap(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2018
helpee:
if you are normal, you won't be supporting a lifeless president .

Intellectually lazy youth

When your GOD TINUBU supported an acclaimed fraudster with psychiatric tendencies to take over lagos, do you think you were normal that time. You better dont use the YOUTH fallacies here.

Intellectually lazy again

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Agugbadin: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Okay the PDP presidential primaries have come and gone and a winner and Presidential flag bearer for the party has emerged. He is Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

I am happy for PDP for choosing to field him as the opponent to President Buhari because in so many ways, it clearly sets us back to the scenario of 2015 which is the issue of Corruption vs Integrity.

Under same scenario in 2015, we know how that played out especially with the help of card readers which ensured that PDP no longer were able to inflate vote figures.

Same PDP in the form of Bukola Saraki the senate president recently tried to eliminate the card readers from the new modified electoral act but Buhari insisted it should be clearly included in the electoral act before he would endorse it. After much back and forth, it was included.

PDP in the past has been tagged as a party with a religion of looting and Nigerians were hoping that this time around, after being given 4 years break from power they would come back refined and more appealing to the many decent Nigerians who abhor all forms of corrupt practices but sadly they seem to have failed in this regard.

Right from their Primaries, it was evident that they just did not care about what people thought about them as they brazenly bribed delegates with large sums of dollars out of desperation and this speaks badly of where they are headed and why.

Between $2500 and $10,000 was shared per delegate by the aspirants of which Atiku was the largest bribe giver.

It is also on record that Atiku had been indicted on money laundry charges by the United States of America in conjunction with Homeland security. Anyone who knows how the homeland security works in USA would know that they are directly responsible for who is allowed in or out of the United states.

Once you are on their radar and red flagged, you have absolutely no hope of getting into the United States of America until your charges have been dropped and they have cleared you.

Atiku for many years (since 2008) has refused to step a foot in the united States based on the reason above. His partners in the money laundry crime have all been arrested, charged and jailed except him. Even his 4th wife resident in the USA who was an accomplice was arrested and jailed.

As it stands, Atiku is a wanted man in the United States of America.

His case was so deep, it became a case study on Corruption for homeland security in the USA.

For a party like PDP to still brazenly want to frolick with a known wanted man and a prolific looter of Nigerias Commonwealth, it shows that this party is far from turning over a new leaf and are still hell bent on continuing with their looting religion but this time, under a new ATM with no pin code called Atiku.

Obasanjo had his fair share of his thieving ways and has never forgiven him till date, now PDP have embraced this internationally known thief as their figure head for 2019 presidential polls. Talk about bad image laundering.

Anyway, attached is from the united states homeland Security with emphasis (mine) on Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

You be the Judge!

Mynd44, OAM4J let's get more input from the front page.

Goodmorning Gavelslam, Modath, ThrowBack, Midolian what say you?

Buhari government is also corrupt, Ekiti election, there was vote buying, what did Buhari do with the returned Abacha loot, Buhari son is not working or doing any legitimate business but rides a power bike that worth millions. When Kayode Fayemi resigned why did Buhari not replace him with someone from same geopolitical zone, when Kemi left who replaced her, but when the former minister of environment left, she was replaced by Northerner, when Dss boss left, he was replaced by a Northerner you can count many, Buhari's government is nepotically lopsided,

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by pawesome(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2018
ChEkWaSIyKe:
I prefer corrupted still over lifeless president
he went to see Trump twice and all was to receive insult... The guy just went Dia to receive insults on our behalf

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by greaterlove001: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2018
We already know Atiku stole. But we'll still vote him cos we are sick and tired of Buhari's unproductive government.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by kingshrd: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2018
infortech:
if he will make us feed well no problem, because thousands of people is suffering in Nigeria since 2015. Buhari should go and rest.
And they keep feeding you fat and steal leaving no future for your children smh
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by pawesome(m): 8:27am On Oct 09, 2018
Deepfreezer:

and an Atiku that we know won't be travelling upandan just to receive insult

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Realname: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You are clearly not a smart cookie since you do not know how the US justice system works.

Prior to any charge being made against anyone, an arrest has to be first effected especially in a case like that of Atiku who was not resident in the united States.

Those who took part in this crime who were all resident in the US were all arrested, tried and jailed.

Same treatment awaits Atiku.

The DOJ said the truth because he is a non resident so they cannot have a suit against him except he was in the process of being extradited to them and this was why when a more direct question was asked about his being banned or not from entering the USA the answer was very direct and I quote below

The words in red is them saying ITS IN THE HANDS OF HOMELAND SECURITY because they are responsible for the borders, visa related issues as well as customs.

Atiku has a red flag with them based on his crime of corruption which others involved were arrested, tried and jailed for.

Use your head and not your feet to think

Shut up

Talkative

the US Department of Justice has been clear, stop making noise here! APC TOUT

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2018
cheesy

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by hope4nigeria(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Insults are welcome but can they erase the truth that is already INTERNATIONALLY AVAILABLE about the man PDP is fielding?

Can insults help launder his image before the eyes of the international community?

Can insults change the mind of Homeland security and the file they have on him and stop him from being arrested WHENEVER he wishes to step foot on their soil?
God punish everyone who want to impose the killer herdsmen on us again. Their families will die like Jos people. The corrupt and the killer!! Give us breathing space to choose. Its only when you're alive that you know that somebody is corrupt according to femi adeshina, when herdsmen defender rule over us watched and supervised our killings, we will never ague over who is corrupt. Let me warn you, don't ever call buhari man of integrity again. Buhari is a very useless man. All Nigerians know the truth. I don't care who is atiku, but buhari the devil can never rule Nigeria beyond 2019.
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Komu1048(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2018
Igbos don't like Nigeria, they have sworn with their lives to do everything possible to bring Nigeria to its kneels. They want to vote Atiku because they trust him as he is the only one that have track records of corruption and gross bribing and money laundering. They believe that through that Nigeria will cease to exist and they will gladly have their Biafra. Pls Igbo our generation is not responsible for your suffering, safe us from Atiku. Bubu2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by odomanis: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:
PDP and Atiku will want to cook up all manner of lies why Atiku doesn't want to go to USA.

The above is the real reason why he cannot and dares not. He is a wanted man. Simple and short.

So why did Buhari and APC not extradite Atiku to the US for prosecution ?
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by StTrump: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku should visit the USA for just one week and come back before the election. This alone will put an end to the whole brouhaha
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Realname: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Read the authentic document again in the OP which involved the almighty homeland security and the US senate and see how your link does not apply

tHIS ONE IS A slowpoke
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by odinga1of: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Okay the PDP presidential primaries have come and gone and a winner and Presidential flag bearer for the party has emerged. He is Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

I am happy for PDP for choosing to field him as the opponent to President Buhari because in so many ways, it clearly sets us back to the scenario of 2015 which is the issue of Corruption vs Integrity.

Under same scenario in 2015, we know how that played out especially with the help of card readers which ensured that PDP no longer were able to inflate vote figures.

Same PDP in the form of Bukola Saraki the senate president recently tried to eliminate the card readers from the new modified electoral act but Buhari insisted it should be clearly included in the electoral act before he would endorse it. After much back and forth, it was included.

PDP in the past has been tagged as a party with a religion of looting and Nigerians were hoping that this time around, after being given 4 years break from power they would come back refined and more appealing to the many decent Nigerians who abhor all forms of corrupt practices but sadly they seem to have failed in this regard.

Right from their Primaries, it was evident that they just did not care about what people thought about them as they brazenly bribed delegates with large sums of dollars out of desperation and this speaks badly of where they are headed and why.

Between $2500 and $10,000 was shared per delegate by the aspirants of which Atiku was the largest bribe giver.

It is also on record that Atiku had been indicted on money laundry charges by the United States of America in conjunction with Homeland security. Anyone who knows how the homeland security works in USA would know that they are directly responsible for who is allowed in or out of the United states.

Once you are on their radar and red flagged, you have absolutely no hope of getting into the United States of America until your charges have been dropped and they have cleared you.

Atiku for many years (since 2008) has refused to step a foot in the united States based on the reason above. His partners in the money laundry crime have all been arrested, charged and jailed except him. Even his 4th wife resident in the USA who was an accomplice was arrested and jailed.

As it stands, Atiku is a wanted man in the United States of America.

His case was so deep, it became a case study on Corruption for homeland security in the USA.

For a party like PDP to still brazenly want to frolick with a known wanted man and a prolific looter of Nigerias Commonwealth, it shows that this party is far from turning over a new leaf and are still hell bent on continuing with their looting religion but this time, under a new ATM with no pin code called Atiku.

Obasanjo had his fair share of his thieving ways and has never forgiven him till date, now PDP have embraced this internationally known thief as their figure head for 2019 presidential polls. Talk about bad image laundering.

Anyway, attached is from the united states homeland Security with emphasis (mine) on Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

You be the Judge!

Mynd44, OAM4J let's get more input from the front page.

Goodmorning Gavelslam, Modath, ThrowBack, Midolian what say you?

OP why are you in jittery?

I still prefer the currupt Atiku to Satanic Buhari.
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by odomanis: 8:30am On Oct 09, 2018
Komu1048:
Igbos don't like Nigeria, they have sworn with their lives to do everything possible to bring Nigeria to its kneels. They want to vote Atiku because they trust him as he is the only one that have track records of corruption and gross bribing and money laundering. They believe that through that Nigeria will cease to exist and they will gladly have their Biafra. Pls Igbo our generation is not responsible for your suffering, safe us from Atiku. Bubu2019

What of your party's national leader ? Did you save nigeria from him ?
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by GMPO(m): 8:30am On Oct 09, 2018
With what i have seen and the evidence of corruption from the homeland security, i choose atiku over buhari 1000 times.if we were able to vote for buhari without waec certificate, we can vote an employer of 50,000 nigeria workers.THANKS.
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by kingshrd: 8:30am On Oct 09, 2018
Deepfreezer:

Hahaha I laugh give me one credible name intels has employed can you even afford abti. 50,000 what where and where intels was setup for money laundry I doubt they even have any business

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Notatribalist(m): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2018
Nemesis001:

Even if you show me a video or picture of Atiku stealing from the Central Bank, I and my family will still vote for him.

Visiting USA can never be a criterion for voting our president cos Americans don't visit Nigeria too before winning elections.

No amount of propaganda will stop us from voting him cos you guys supported the Lifeless one against all odds too.
I am not a fan of Buhari..But u really think of the 200 million Nigerian Atiku is the best option? This guy can easily go to USA just to put the issue of corruption to bed,but he refused to go,which clearly shows that the allegation could be true..Atiku serves as VP for 8 good years, what's his achievement? My brother let's say NO to this old recycled politicians,they have nothing more to offer..Is it not shameful that despite the billions been made from Oil, we still don't have stable electricity? Who should we blame if we don't blame the likes of Atiku,OBJ,Buhari and co?for me I will vote for Sowore..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by oduneja: 8:31am On Oct 09, 2018
APC is a voodoo party...

#apcevilparty
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Rindo69: 8:31am On Oct 09, 2018
You people should rest for Atiku's matter!! APC in panic mode spreading different news. Let's open Tinubu's file as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) / Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.