Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (62427 Views)

Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) / The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. / Lai Mohammed Rattled By Journalist's Question On Corruption, APC Crisis (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by gentlegenius(m): 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You really need to stop making yourself look silly.

He stated a source AS PUNCH NEWSPAPER. The same punch newspaper stated a source which is AN ALLEGED EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE THEY RECEIVED AS A REPLY TO THEIR ENQUIRY.

DID THEY POST THIS EMAIL SENT TO THEM? NO

So that punch report has absolutely no source.

My source is below for you

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/FOREIGNCORRUPTIONREPORTFINAL710.pdf
To hell with your documents... We must vote in Atiku.

Instead of stating the source of the document, you are only giving me the stupid document to download.
Anyone with a computer or even a smartphone can create a pdf document like this.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Iykenuwa(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I believe you can clearly see Committee on Homeland security and governmental affairs at the top of the document

My point exactly. Its just like the Committees in the Nigerian Senate for example.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
gentlegenius:

To hell with your documents... We must vote in Atiku.

Instead of stating the source of the document, you are only giving me the stupid document to download.
Anyone with a computer or even a smartphone can create a pdf document like this.

Again I repeat, stop making yourself look deliberately silly.

The source is from https://www.hsgac.senate.gov.

HSGAC stands for HOMELAND SECURITY AND GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS COMMITTEE.

Attached is the screengrab of the website once you click that link.

Also here is the document from them again below

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
Iykenuwa:

My point exactly. Its just like the Committees in the Nigerian Senate for example.

No it is not!

The 4 case studies they presented are just to show that they have found them all questionable and worthy of note.

They are then to make recommendations to homeland security and to government on next line of action.

This they obviously have made which is why Atiku has been banned from entering USA and has been unable to do so since 2006 till date despite being a US green card holder
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Iykenuwa(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

No it is not!

The 4 case studies they presented are just to show that they have found them all questionable and worthy of note.

They are then to make recommendations to homeland security and to government on next line of action.

This they obviously have made which is why Atiku has been banned from entering USA and has been unable to do so since 2006 till date despite being a US green card holder

Ok, We will still vote him, because the truth is that even Boy Alinco is a better option to Buhari
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Iykenuwa:

Ok, We will still vote him, because the truth is that even Boy Alinco is a better option to Buhari

Yes you will vote him AND STILL LOSE. Most Nigerians do not want to be taken back to the years of PDPs stealing with impunity which is who Atiku is. A looter with impunity as declared by that report

Mark this post

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Shaev7(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nemesis001:

Even if you show me a video or picture of Atiku stealing from the Central Bank, I and my family will still vote for him.

Visiting USA can never be a criterion for voting our president cos Americans don't visit Nigeria too before winning elections.

No amount of propaganda will stop us from voting him cos you guys supported the Lifeless one against all odds too.
Nailed and sealed. #factual

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Iykenuwa(m): 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Yes you will vote him AND STILL LOSE. Most Nigerians do not want to be taken back to the years of PDPs stealing with impunity which is who Atiku is. A looter with impunity as declared by that report

Mark this post

The slain in Benue, Plateau, Borno etc will disagree with you.

Buhari wont be president beyond May 29, 2019
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by kingaruoture(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
The information you are citing is in 2010 but he joined in bank rolling your election in 2015, you didn't remind us n yourself about this oooooooo. Only God will judge all of us
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by vorigan: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Iykenuwa:

That's wht I told the boy earlier
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by gentlegenius(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Again I repeat, stop making yourself look deliberately silly.

The source is from https://www.hsgac.senate.gov.

HSGAC stands for HOMELAND SECURITY AND GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS COMMITTEE.

Attached is the screengrab of the website once you click that link.

Also here is the document from them again below

OK... Now that I have seen the source, let me agree with you and pretend to believe that everything said about Atiku in this document is true.
Let me agree with you that Atiku is very corrupt and bad person.
The APC being a party of Saints and men with integrity, should have given us another candidate instead of Buhari. Then I would have had the option of who to vote for instead of Atiku.
As it stands now we are in between the devil and the deep blue sea. So since we've already tried buhari, it's time to try Atiku. As far as the US will not come here to arrest him, I will still vote him in. Traveling to US is not our problem, after all, I have not seen Donald Trump travel to Nigeria. A country like China is even more useful to us than US.
It is not that we Nigerians like Atiku so much, in fact, as it stands now, APC would have had the best chance of winning the presidential election if they had given their ticket to someone else, not the same man majority of Nigerians are tired of.

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Iykenuwa:

The slain in Benue, Plateau, Borno etc will disagree with you.

Buhari wont be president beyond May 29, 2019

You mean the slain masterminded by the PDP mercenary? grin

You will be shocked at the exposures.

PMB would remain till 2013 and thereafter he would put in place a younger protege from the not too young to run wing of APC.

Start getting used to this expo I just gave you.

2019 is a done deal for PMB
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by maasoap(m): 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
helpee:
if you are normal, you won't be supporting a lifeless president . When your GOD TINUBU supported an acclaimed fraudster with psychiatric tendencies to take over lagos, do you think you were normal that time. You better dont use the YOUTH fallacies here.

Your orientation is wrong, totally. Either you are a youth or old hag, it is only abnormal person that would type and post things like that.
You're now claiming that Tinubu's support for the "an acclaimed fraudster with psychiatric tendencies" and my support for a "lifeless president" is now responsible for your erratic behaviour? Pathetic!

Nemesis001:

Even if you show me a video or picture of Atiku stealing from the Central Bank, I and my family will still vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Kingspin(m): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I believe you saw the authentic document with the seal of the US homeland security in the OP and read the contents.

Stop embarrassing yourself
There is no time a saint have rule Nigeria. Stop hustling in vain.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by jpphilips(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
The United States Department of Justice has denied having any record that indicates that Nigeria’s former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has a pending lawsuit in the US.
In an email to our correspondent on Friday, a spokesperson for the US DOJ, Peter Carr said, “Thank you for reaching out to us. I have checked the public court records, and they do not show cases filed against a defendant named Atiku Abubakar.”
This was stated as a response to SUNDAY PUNCH’s request for information on whether Abubakar is wanted in the US in connection with any issue of money laundering.
The mail also asked the department to confirm whether Abubakar has been banned from entering the US and if there is any court case against him concerning the Halliburton scandal which resulted in the conviction of a US lawmaker, William Jefferson.
Asked if it is true that the ex-vice president (now a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress) was banned from entering the US, the American official said the issue was confidential.
He said, “Visa issues are confidential under section 222(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. If your question is specifically about entry – not about visas per se – I would refer you to the US Customs and Border Protection.”
Last week, Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, had implied that Abubakar was avoiding a visit to the US because he might be charged with a case of money laundering.
He reacted to Abubakar’s interview which he granted to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission’s quarterly publication, Zero Tolerance, where he had accused the Kaduna governor of corruption by offering him Transcorp’s shares.
https://punchng.com/dont-criminal-case-atiku-us/

I dont get it, did you even read what you posted here? the US said they need Atiku's consent to divulge his information, how does that absolve Atiku in any way? What happened to Nigerians of this generation, you cant read or you cant understand, which one?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by aariwa(m): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You really need to stop fooling yourself.

Everyone involved in this case has been arrested and jailed. Do you think the USA would openly admit to you that he is wanted? Their activities around those involved in this case would give you your answer.

They wish to bait him to come. They want him to believe he is not wanted so he can stroll into their country and that is when he would know if he is wanted or not.

Here is one of those involved in the atiku crime attached

If the USA can arrest and convict their own who was highly placed as at then, is it Atiku that would go free?
If you are better than Atiku what is stopping you from buying ticket to contest the election. Are you bedridden or handicapped
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by otunbakolawole(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
https://punchng.com/dont-criminal-case-atiku-us

Buterflyle0:

Ask him to visit USA. Even when his child who is based in USA wanted to wed he insisted the wedding should be held in Dubai so he could avoid going to USA
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
otunbakolawole:

https://punchng.com/dont-criminal-case-atiku-us

Can you post the email punch received? Did punch show this email to anyone?

You cannot deceive anyone with that paid punch propaganda.

The same Atiku claimed he is ready to go to USA if and when invited but when he was invited he vehemently refused to go.

He said this on the 30th of June but ironically he had already been invited for an investment seminar in Washington DC as the key note speaker which was to hold on the 24th to 26th of the same June but he ran away from it.

I stand with the Homeland security and Us senate report on him being one of the top 4 most corrupt people in Africa

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by smeag0l(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
The more reason why you should be doubtful
Johnnyessence:
punch newspaper covered it and you are still having doubtful mind.
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by axponline: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
I read the entire document produced by the US Senate. It does not directly accuse Atiku of anything other than transferring money from off shore companies into the US. They report only suspects that the funds are not legitimate. There is no proof. This write up could easily describe and apply to about 90% of businessmen and govt officials in Nigeria.
I am not implying Atiku is clean. But in Nigeria, who can point to a clean man with the kind of money Atiku has.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by UncletC: 3:21am On Oct 10, 2018
is stepping into US the recipe for good government? or what? If so bihari has been there severally, any change? rather worst.
How many times did Robert Mugabe visit US in his almost 40 years of rule?
Atiku has single handedly employed more than 50,000 Nigerians , but this govt has disemployed over 13,000000 Nigerians in three years.
Atiku is better than what we have now whether he goes to US or not...
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by KanwuliaMama: 3:31am On Oct 10, 2018
axponline:
I read the entire document produced by the US Senate. It does not directly accuse Atiku of anything other than transferring money from off shore companies into the US. They report only suspects that the funds are not legitimate. There is no proof. This write up could easily describe and apply to about 90% of businessmen and govt officials in Nigeria.
I am not implying Atiku is clean. But in Nigeria, who can point to a clean man with the kind of money Atiku has.

Simple!

If Dangote transfers money, who can tell it is DIRTY? grin

The man imports generators to the whole of Nigeria and had one of the best private schools in Northern Nigeria and $40 million is a problem?

Which government in Nigeria hasn’t looted NNPC or PTF? undecided

Who will probe APC? cheesy
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by KanwuliaMama: 3:32am On Oct 10, 2018
UncletC:
is stepping into US the recipe for good government? or what? If so bihari has been there severally, any change? rather worst.
How many times did Robert Mugabe visit US in his almost 40 years of rule?
Atiku has single handedly employed more than 50,000 Nigerians , but this govt has disemployed over 13,000000 Nigerians in three years.
Atiku is better than what we have now whether he goes to US or not...

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by tammie24: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nemesis001:

Visiting USA can never be a criterion for voting our president cos Americans don't visit Nigeria too before winning elections.

No amount of propaganda will stop us from voting him cos you guys supported the Lifeless one against all odds too.
many more likes to you my brother
This is epic!
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by KingRagnar: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
Let me just drop this one here: A word is enough for the wise, and the wise ones will vote wisely. 16 years was enough
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by leisuretym: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
butterflyleo

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 10:11am On Oct 12, 2018
leisuretym:
butterflyleo

Leisuretym

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by leisuretym: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Leisuretym

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by nelcliff(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Okay the PDP presidential primaries have come and gone and a winner and Presidential flag bearer for the party has emerged. He is Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

I am happy for PDP for choosing to field him as the opponent to President Buhari because in so many ways, it clearly sets us back to the scenario of 2015 which is the issue of Corruption vs Integrity.

Under same scenario in 2015, we know how that played out especially with the help of card readers which ensured that PDP no longer were able to inflate vote figures.

Same PDP in the form of Bukola Saraki the senate president recently tried to eliminate the card readers from the new modified electoral act but Buhari insisted it should be clearly included in the electoral act before he would endorse it. After much back and forth, it was included.

PDP in the past has been tagged as a party with a religion of looting and Nigerians were hoping that this time around, after being given 4 years break from power they would come back refined and more appealing to the many decent Nigerians who abhor all forms of corrupt practices but sadly they seem to have failed in this regard.

Right from their Primaries, it was evident that they just did not care about what people thought about them as they brazenly bribed delegates with large sums of dollars out of desperation and this speaks badly of where they are headed and why.

Between $2500 and $10,000 was shared per delegate by the aspirants of which Atiku was the largest bribe giver.

It is also on record that Atiku had been indicted on money laundry charges by the United States of America in conjunction with Homeland security. Anyone who knows how the homeland security works in USA would know that they are directly responsible for who is allowed in or out of the United states.

Once you are on their radar and red flagged, you have absolutely no hope of getting into the United States of America until your charges have been dropped and they have cleared you.

Atiku for many years (since 2008) has refused to step a foot in the united States based on the reason above. His partners in the money laundry crime have all been arrested, charged and jailed except him. Even his 4th wife resident in the USA who was an accomplice was arrested and jailed.

As it stands, Atiku is a wanted man in the United States of America.

His case was so deep, it became a case study on Corruption for homeland security in the USA.

For a party like PDP to still brazenly want to frolick with a known wanted man and a prolific looter of Nigerias Commonwealth, it shows that this party is far from turning over a new leaf and are still hell bent on continuing with their looting religion but this time, under a new ATM with no pin code called Atiku.

Obasanjo had his fair share of his thieving ways and has never forgiven him till date, now PDP have embraced this internationally known thief as their figure head for 2019 presidential polls. Talk about bad image laundering.

Anyway, attached is from the united states homeland Security with emphasis (mine) on Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

You be the Judge!

Mynd44, OAM4J let's get more input from the front page.

Goodmorning Gavelslam, Modath, ThrowBack, Midolian what say you?

@OP, I wonder how much you have been paid for this... But trust me, they will fail you just like they did to those who campaign and shouted say baba in 2015..

Watch your back...

That's my only advice.
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by otunbakolawole(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by otunbakolawole(m): 10:44am On Oct 12, 2018
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/151070-interview-im-stuck-atiku-garba-shehu.html
Garba Shehu on Atiku

Buterflyle0:

Can you post the email punch received? Did punch show this email to anyone?

You cannot deceive anyone with that paid punch propaganda.

The same Atiku claimed he is ready to go to USA if and when invited but when he was invited he vehemently refused to go.

He said this on the 30th of June but ironically he had already been invited for an investment seminar in Washington DC as the key note speaker which was to hold on the 24th to 26th of the same June but he ran away from it.

I stand with the Homeland security and Us senate report on him being one of the top 4 most corrupt people in Africa
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by bighorlus(m): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Read the parts I highlighted and see how it links to homeland security as shown in the document submitted in the OP.

He cannot step foot in the USA. He is wanted there.

I tire oh is this not self explanatory enough?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) / Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.