Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (62536 Views)

Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) / The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. / Lai Mohammed Rattled By Journalist's Question On Corruption, APC Crisis (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by TundeBricklayer: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Lmao you are hungry . I am not a BMC and I am not paid for anything.

Unlike you who is always grovelling for something to fall from the pockets of E Money. grin

I am a successful entrepreneur in business and growing.

How was your last security man Job? Have you dumped it as you dumped your ever woeful imaginary music career?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
gadogado:

Clown, It was not Atiku's house, it was a house he bought for his wife when she was living and studying in American University in DC. Jennifer Atiku mind you has a PhD in Law from the American University in DC. She completed her PhD and left the US. She then sold her house because she felt she had finished what took her to the US in the first place. Get it right. Stop posting ignorant rubbish. You people can be immensely ignorant it boggles the mind.

Bunch of liars.

I will always bust you guys and your lies with facts.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
gadogado:

Clown, It was not Atiku's house, it was a house he bought for his wife when she was living and studying in American University in DC. Jennifer Atiku mind you has a PhD in Law from the American University in DC. She completed her PhD and left the US. She then sold her house because she felt she had finished what took her to the US in the first place. Get it right. Stop posting ignorant rubbish. You people can be immensely ignorant it boggles the mind.

More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Airforce01:

Hahahahahahaha , this is the most hilarious comment ever from a N30k BMC crew cheesy cheesy

But I've said all that needed to be said, go think !!!

Fear don catch am say I sabi am grin

Yarn more nonsense let me leak your lean yansh here. Poverty stricken lap dog

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by TundeBricklayer: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Bunch of liars.

I will always bust you guys and your lies with facts.

Hypocrisy to criticize Atiku of corruption and worship Bola Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
gadogado:

Regarding why it was sold, you lied again and I will keep busting your lies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Airforce01(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Hahahahahaahaha
If I tell you what I do for a living , I swear to God you go lick my ass

Ok because I wore a red vest ?

Do you even know that red vest is for safety ?

Help me blow my trumpet abeg , make I use you gain more relevance

1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Airforce01:

Hahahahahaahaha
If I tell you what I do for a living , I swear to God you go lick my ass

Ok because I wore a red vest ?

Do you even know that red vest is for safety ?

Help me blow my trumpet abeg

Scraaam and take your poverty stricken self to one corner and pity your frustrated soul.

Scavenger for scraps is claiming to have a trumpet someone will blow. Whistle sef you no get make e remain trumpet.

Go and wash E moneys car so he can give you your usual scraps

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Airforce01(m): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Scraaam and take your poverty stricken self to one corner and pity your frustrated soul.

Scavenger for scraps is claiming to have a trumpet someone will blow. Whistle sef you no get make e remain trumpet.

Go and wash E moneys car so he can give you your usual scraps

Omo, you just dey make me stress my cute sexy fingers this afternoon replying to your bullshits .

But hobestly , I enjoyed it . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by sweetboy23: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
atiku is a bastard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by andyanders: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Same way you guys explained that Aisha Buhari will not be allowed to enter America, she did and all mouths talking closed. Same way Atiku will enter US and all APC mouths will close. What of APC Tinubu? When is he entering the US?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Borderless: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
PassingShot:
Atiku has not stepped his feet in USA since 2006 with his immense wealth.

WHY?

Ask Google, it's absolutely free!
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
andyanders:
Same way you guys explained that Aisha Buhari will not be allowed to enter America, she did and all mouths talking closed. Same way Atiku will enter US and all APC mouths will close. What of APC Tinubu? When is he entering the US?

He has already been cleared and has repeatedly visited USA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Borderless: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Yes he does with absolutely none in USA where his 4th wife once lived and where he once owned a home which this criminal case hanging over him in USA forced him to hurriedly sell the same house. Do note that the FBI searched this same house for evidence against him which they got.

Since after this, Atiku has used all means possible to dodge visiting USA.

He is on homeland securities watch list

See as you carry the matter for head like gala. Na wah o.

I encourage you to try harder. grin
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Borderless: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
engineerboat:
LabalabaLeo

Abacha did not steal yet Buhari is fighting tooth and nail to collect back Abacha loot from Swiss bank

Intergrity gidi

Badt Engineerboat grin
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Borderless: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I have always known you to be sub literate so I am not surprised at your comment.

Every single person involved in the atiku money laundry and bribe case have been arrested and jailed except Atiku.

Even his 4th wife in USA was arrested, tried in court and sentenced.

This is not about Atiku refusing to associate with USA. It is about the reason why.

Since 2006 till date he keeps raising one silly excuse or the other why he does not want to go. Meanwhile the document from the US senate and homeland security in the OP has clearly shown why he is running.

The key link between Atiku and the movement of these monies into USA, Mr Jefferson who was a congressman at that time was arrested, tried and sentenced.

Atikus house in the US was raided by the FBI and documents indicting him were discovered. Atiku later hurriedly sold the house for over $2.9m

Try harder, harder, harderrrrrr grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Borderless: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
Brooklynsouth:
lol this zombie is really working hard to convince people but the way I see it no one is buying this nonsense hahahaha you will be sacked soon you Muslim

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Borderless: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You need to wail sensibly. The Muslim card does not work on me because I am a full fledged Christian.

My own is to put the info out there as started by PDP which incidentally is Atikus party now.

Talk about irony grin

Save yourself the stress, Nigerians are no longer dumb. Eyes don open shocked

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Borderless: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
Airforce01:

Never again will a dullard rule this great country[/b]

Never again!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by wingmanII: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
If only Buhari genuinely fought corruption, but corruption is even worse today. Buhari kinsmen are seriously amassing loot like no tomorrow. Go to NPA and Nimasa, Amaechi has cleaned them out.
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by wristbangle: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
luvinhubby:

Story story..............stoorryy!!!

Forget story story! What he said is the truth. Though Nigerians are tired of PMB as we are @ cross road but electing someone with intense criminal record will further taint the image of Nigeria.

Seriously our destiny as this nation lies in our hand. Why can't we give other party a chance?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Lot13(m): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
punch newspaper covered it and you are still having doubtful mind.
Ogbeni, lo joko joor. ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Borderless: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

He won't be elected Next year. The issue of him going there thereafter doesn't come into play

You've got only 1 vote. Don't wear yourself out. Nigerians can decide without your input. We are smarter now!
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Borderless: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
gare:

Bros I dont know when its now become a prerequisite that going to USA will make you President of Nigeria, can you all sell us you candidate, tell us what he can do better, than wasting your time to on someone image, like it or not that is your next president, so you better get used to him.

If you are so pained, ask Homeland to interface with Interpol to Arrest in and extradite him to the US for criminal charges, if you cant do that please rest your brain it is over working for the wrong reason.

grin
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Borderless: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Are you claiming SAINTHOOD in APC? shocked
Is Atiku not a Nigerian Politician?
Is OBANIKORO not in APC?
Which Nigerian politician is CLEAN?
But, we must choose 1.

For some of us IT IS ATIKU OVER THE LIFELESS!
Your choice!

Gbam! The gods have spoken. grin
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Ovamboland(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
Airforce01:

You can wail all you want, you product of APC.

I've made my choice.

Enough of Buhari in out national lives .

It's a battle between those who want return to the era of earnings without real work, and those who want the gradual return of strong work ethics is on.
You've definitely made your choice that has always assured us failure and retrogression.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by duwdu: 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Okay the PDP presidential primaries have come and gone and a winner and Presidential flag bearer for the party has emerged. He is Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

I am happy for PDP for choosing to field him as the opponent to President Buhari because in so many ways, it clearly sets us back to the scenario of 2015 which is the issue of Corruption vs Integrity.

Under same scenario in 2015, we know how that played out especially with the help of card readers which ensured that PDP no longer were able to inflate vote figures.

Same PDP in the form of Bukola Saraki the senate president recently tried to eliminate the card readers from the new modified electoral act but Buhari insisted it should be clearly included in the electoral act before he would endorse it. After much back and forth, it was included.

PDP in the past has been tagged as a party with a religion of looting and Nigerians were hoping that this time around, after being given 4 years break from power they would come back refined and more appealing to the many decent Nigerians who abhor all forms of corrupt practices but sadly they seem to have failed in this regard.

Right from their Primaries, it was evident that they just did not care about what people thought about them as they brazenly bribed delegates with large sums of dollars out of desperation and this speaks badly of where they are headed and why.

Between $2500 and $10,000 was shared per delegate by the aspirants of which Atiku was the largest bribe giver.

It is also on record that Atiku had been indicted on money laundry charges by the United States of America in conjunction with Homeland security. Anyone who knows how the homeland security works in USA would know that they are directly responsible for who is allowed in or out of the United states.

Once you are on their radar and red flagged, you have absolutely no hope of getting into the United States of America until your charges have been dropped and they have cleared you.

Atiku for many years (since 2008) has refused to step a foot in the united States based on the reason above. His partners in the money laundry crime have all been arrested, charged and jailed except him. Even his 4th wife resident in the USA who was an accomplice was arrested and jailed.

As it stands, Atiku is a wanted man in the United States of America.

His case was so deep, it became a case study on Corruption for homeland security in the USA.

For a party like PDP to still brazenly want to frolick with a known wanted man and a prolific looter of Nigerias Commonwealth, it shows that this party is far from turning over a new leaf and are still hell bent on continuing with their looting religion but this time, under a new ATM with no pin code called Atiku.

Obasanjo had his fair share of his thieving ways and has never forgiven him till date, now PDP have embraced this internationally known thief as their figure head for 2019 presidential polls. Talk about bad image laundering.

Anyway, attached is from the united states homeland Security with emphasis (mine) on Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

You be the Judge!

Mynd44, OAM4J let's get more input from the front page.

Goodmorning Gavelslam, Modath, ThrowBack, Midolian what say you?

Hmm... this odikwa serious kwanu. wink

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by aril: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

grin smiley
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Ovamboland(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Your Lord and political leader in Southwest

Is he also a presidential candidate of any party?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Amumaigwe: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Its clear my tag of zombie wailer on you is APT

Lagos /Ibadan expressway journalism at its worst. Quote a credible source.
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by odysey: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
punch newspaper covered it and you are still having doubtful mind.

I just Googled d congress man william jeff under his corruption case Atiku comes up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
For those of you that want to read the homeland security case study against Atiku. Here is the link

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/FOREIGNCORRUPTIONREPORTFINAL710.pdf

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) / FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner / Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.