Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

10 Of The Most Intimate Questions You Could Ask Someone You’re Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Of The Most Intimate Questions You Could Ask Someone You’re Dating (423 Views)

25 Sexually Intimate Questions To Ask A Girl And Turn Her On. / Before You Ask Someone's Son To Suck You, Here Is What You Need To Do / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Of The Most Intimate Questions You Could Ask Someone You’re Dating by moseghe: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2018
We’ve been around the block once before when it comes to dating and so we have a really good grasp on the kinds of questions we need to be asking in order to get to know each other better. Of course,

it’s through deep questions and discussions wherein we can really get to know more about the person we’re dating. But there is always this unspoken rule about the boundaries of intimate questions that come up during dates. What kinds of questions are off-limits when it comes to dating?

When is it okay for you to ask these questions to someone that you’re seeing? Well, only you can really gauge for yourself when the appropriate time to ask these questions would be. But just so you know, here are some of the most intimate questions that you could ever ask someone that you’re dating................

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/10-of-most-intimate-questions-you-could.html

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Date A Man Who Plays Sports Betting – Nigerian Lady / Okezie Ikpeazu: My Dad Once Flogged Me Till I Fainted / I Slept With 46 Women, I Plan To Reach 500 - Man With 23 Girlfriends Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.