Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Before You Ask Someone's Son To Suck You, Here Is What You Need To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Ask Someone's Son To Suck You, Here Is What You Need To Do (3130 Views)

Can Someone Tell The President That I Wanna Smooch Someone’s Son DICK : ONYI / Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? / "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Ask Someone's Son To Suck You, Here Is What You Need To Do by DopeTech(m): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2018
B4 u ask someone's son 2 suck u, fess, put ur hand inside and smell it. undecided undecided
Dis is wickedness ooh..

6 Likes

Re: Before You Ask Someone's Son To Suck You, Here Is What You Need To Do by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2018
know it today

if u 've received or given a head, u better start looking for ur destiny cos it has been sucked off!!!
Re: Before You Ask Someone's Son To Suck You, Here Is What You Need To Do by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2018
chenzen:
know it today

if u 've received or given a head, u better start looking for ur destiny cos it has been sucked off!!!
trash

4 Likes

Re: Before You Ask Someone's Son To Suck You, Here Is What You Need To Do by courna(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2018
DopeTech:
B4 u ask someone's son 2 suck u, fess, put ur hand inside and smell it. undecided undecided
Dis is wickedness ooh..

hahaha.......
Re: Before You Ask Someone's Son To Suck You, Here Is What You Need To Do by Bohvren(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
DopeTech:
Dis is wickedness ooh..

off me!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help / What Happens When You Have Sex With Anyone / Sex During Menstruation Is It Good Or Bad Pls I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.