Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Who Is Jesus Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Jesus Christ? (2266 Views)

Is Jesus Really God? / Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Jesus Christ? by misright(f): 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2007
why was Jesus christ in the books of earth?

Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Ndipe(m): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2007
The Best Gift to the human race. Thank God for Jesus Christ, Amen.
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Yisraylite(m): 3:36am On Oct 26, 2007
Hsa 13:4 "Yet I am YHWH your Father ever since the land of Egypt, And you will acknowledge no power or authority but Me; For there is no savior besides Me. ( so much for Jesus Christ a.k.a Ea Zeus the healer, Iesous, Iesus, Yeshua, Yahsua, Yehoshuah etc)

Isa 43:12 I have declared and saved, I have proclaimed, and there was no strange god (el) among you; Therefore you are My witnesses,” "that I am YHWH.

Isa 43:11 I, even I, am YHWH, and besides Me there is no savior.

Just as our ancestors cried out to YHWH for salvation, so should we also do this day. And not look to any half men half God mythical saviors, these Babylonian, Egyptian, and Greco-roman Gods are all lies and abominations. Yisraylites put away your Greek Gods, saviors and forbidden books (New Testament) and return to seek YHWH your Father in truth and your soon to be resurrected king Dawadah (David) Remember!

Hos 3:5 Afterward the children of Yisrayl shall return and seek YHWH their FATHER and David their king. And will Reverence YHWH and His Righteousness in the latter days.

Shalaam
Victorysking  grin
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Horus(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2007
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by cgift(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2007
Horus:

this small boy horus,

this your pix is very stale now. tongue
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by IDINRETE: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2007
misright:

why was Jesus christ in the books of earth?

which books of the earth?
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Yisraylite(m): 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2007
Event Horus Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus
Conception: By a virgin. There is some doubt about this matter By a virgin. 8
Father: Only begotten son of the God Osiris. Only begotten son of Yehovah (in the form of the Holy Spirit).
Mother: Meri. 9 Miriam (a.k.a. Mary).
Foster father: Seb, (Jo-Seph). 9 Joseph.
Foster father's ancestry: Of royal descent. Of royal descent.
Birth location: In a cave. In a cave or stable.
Annunciation: By an angel to Isis, his mother. By an angel to Miriam, his mother. 8
Birth heralded by: The star Sirius, the morning star. An unidentified "star in the East."
Birth date: Ancient Egyptians paraded a manger and child representing Horus through the streets at the time of the winter solstice (typically DEC-21).  Celebrated on DEC-25. The date was chosen to occur on the same date as the birth of Mithra, Dionysus and the Sol Invictus (unconquerable Sun), etc.
Birth announcement: By angels. By angels. 8
Birth witnesses: Shepherds. Shepherds. 8
Later witnesses to birth: Three solar deities. Three wise men. 8
Death threat during infancy: Herut tried to have Horus murdered. Herod tried to have Jesus murdered.
Handling the threat: The God That tells Horus' mother "Come, thou goddess Isis, hide thyself with thy child." An angel tells Jesus' father to: "Arise and take the young child and his mother and flee into Egypt."
Rite of passage ritual: Horus came of age with a special ritual,  when his eye was restored. Taken by parents to the temple for what is today called a bar mitzvah ritual.
Age at the ritual: 12 12
Break in life history: No data between ages of 12 & 30. No data between ages of 12 & 30.
Baptism location: In the river Eridanus. In the river Jordan. 
Age at baptism: 30. 30.
Baptized by: Anup the Baptiser. John the Baptist.
Subsequent fate of the baptiser: Beheaded. Beheaded.
Temptation: Taken from the desert of Amenta up a high mountain by his arch-rival Sut. Sut (a.k.a. Set) was a precursor for the Hebrew Satan. Taken from the desert in Palestine up a high mountain by his arch-rival Satan.
Result of temptation: Horus resists temptation. Jesus resists temptation.
Close followers: Twelve disciples. There is some doubt about this matter as well. Twelve disciples.
Activities: Walked on water, cast out demons, healed the sick, restored sight to the blind. He "stilled the sea by his power." Walked on water, cast out demons, healed the sick, restored sight to the blind. He ordered the sea with a "Peace, be still" command.
Raising of the dead: Horus raised Osirus, his dead father,  from the grave. 10 Jesus raised Lazarus from the grave.
Location where the resurrection miracle occurred: Anu, an Egyptian city where the rites of the death, burial and resurrection of Horus were enacted annually. 10 Hebrews added their prefix for house ('beth"wink to "Anu" to produce "Beth-Anu" or the "House of Anu." Since "u" and "y" were interchangeable in antiquity, "Bethanu" became "Bethany," the location mentioned in John 11.
Origin of Lazarus' name in the Gospel of John:   Asar was an alternative name for Osirus, Horus' father, who Horus raised from the dead. He was referred to as "the Asar," as a sign of respect. Translated into Hebrew, this is "El-Asar." The Romans added the prefix "us" to indicate a male name, producing "Elasarus." Over time, the "E" was dropped and "s" became "z," producing "Lazarus." 10
Transfigured: On a mountain. On a high mountain.
Key address(es): Sermon on the Mount. Sermon on the Mount; Sermon on the Plain.
Method of death By crucifixion. By crucifixion.
Accompanied by: Two thieves. Two thieves.
Burial In a tomb. In a tomb.
Fate after death: Descended into Hell; resurrected after three days. Descended into Hell; resurrected after about 30 to 38 hours (Friday PM to presumably some time in Sunday AM) covering parts of three days.
Resurrection announced by: Women. Women.
Future: Reign for 1,000 years in the Millennium. Reign for 1,000 years in the Millennium.

Comparison of some characteristics of Horus and Jesus:
Characteristics Horus Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus
Nature" Regarded as a mythical character. Regarded as a 1st century CE human man-god.
Main role: Savior of humanity.  Savior of humanity. 
Common portrayal: Virgin Isis holding the infant Horus. Virgin Mary holding the infant Jesus.
Title: KRST, the anointed one. Christ, the anointed one.
Other names: The good shepherd, the lamb of God, the bread of life, the son of man, the Word, the fisher, the winnower. The good shepherd, the lamb of God, the bread of life, the son of man, the Word, the fisher, the winnower.
Zodiac sign: Associated with Pisces, the fish. Associated with Pisces, the fish.
Main symbols: Fish, beetle, the vine, shepherd's crook. Fish, beetle, the vine, the shepherd's crook.

Comparison of some teachings of Horus and Jesus:
Characteristics Horus Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus
Criteria for salvation at the place of judgment: "I have given bread to the hungry man and water to the thirsty man and clothing to the naked person and a boat to the shipwrecked mariner." 11 "For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me, " Matthew 25:35-36 (KJV).
"I am" statements  "I am Horus in glory, I am the Lord of Light, I am the victorious one, I am the heir of endless time, I, even I, am he that knoweth the paths of heaven." 12
"I am Horus, the Prince of Eternity."
"I am Horus who stepeth onward through eternity, Eternity and everlastingness is my name."
"I am the possessor of bread in Anu. I have bread in heaven with Ra."

"I am the light of the world, I am the way, the truth and the life."
"Before Abraham was, I am"
"Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, and today and forever."
"I am the living bread that came down from heaven."

(From the Gospel of John

Horus your picture tells the whole story,all these deceptions are demonic in nature.

Shalaam grin
Yisraylite
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by tomX1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2007
Jesus is our Lord and Savior; The way, the Truth and theLife without whom no one gets to the Father. The only begotten son of God. . . and so much more.
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Horus(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2007

Haru[b] “Horus”[/b] is symbolic of the Rising Son. Jesus is also symbolic of the rising son. Jesus was the son (sun) who died (set) on the cross by crucifixion and he will resurrect (rise) according to the Christians. When the son came down and apparently sets or dies into the darkness and he raises or resurrects back to life. It is the story of the Christian’s God Jesus.
What religious fanatics don’t realize is that if the sun shuts down that would be the end of life as you know it. This is what Egipt teaches about the sun: If I say I worship the sun, people say oh that’s sun worship. I know that. The reason why I say worship the sun, s-u-n and laugh at you who worship the son, s-o-n is because my sun is an obvious provider. If my sun doesn’t come up in the morning, we can chalk it. Jesus (the son) went to sleep 2,000 years ago, has not gotten up yet, and you all are still doing fine. Yet you are still waiting for your son to rise. If my sun doesn’t rise each day, it’s over for Jesus and you. Now with this reasoning, I can live without your son. Can you live without your son? Can you live without my sun? The answer is simply NO.
If you look throughout Egyptian history, you see that many of the characteristics of Horus existed long before 2,000 years ago, and parallels that of Jesus of 2,000 years ago. For instance it is said:

Jesus performed the miracle of turning five loaves of bread in one case and seven in another to feed the many multitudes of people. This ties in with Horus who makes seven[b] loaves of bread[/b] for Osiris to live by.
Yashua is in the desert and being tempted by the Devil, who said to him, “If he was the son of God, turn a stone into bread.” The[b] stone[/b] of the desert is symbolic of Set.
As the child Horus comes to the Earth, then enters matter or becomes flesh. He is born as the word [/b]of his father who becomes Seb, who consort is Nu whose other name is [b]Meri. Which is the same as Jesus coming down to Earth as the word [/b]of God in the flesh having and adopted father of Joseph (Seb) and [b]Mary his mother.
Jesus said “I and the father are one. He that seeth me, seeth him that sent me.” Horus is the father seen in the son.
Jesus claims to be the son in whom the father is revealed. Horus was the light of the world. The light that is represented by the symbolic eye. The son of salvation.
Yashua is called the ‘Good Sheperd’ with the lamb or kid on his shoulder. Horus was the good shepherd who carries the crook upon his shoulder.
Jesus is called the[b] Lamb of God, the bread of life, the truth and the light[/b]. Horus is called the[b] Lamb of God, the bread of life, the truth and the light[/b].
Jesus was[b] baptized[/b] by John the Baptist. Horus  was baptized [/b]by Anupp the Baptizer.
Jesus was born in Bethlehem, the[b] ‘House of Bread’
. Horus was born in Annu, the ‘Place of Bread.’
Jesus the Christ. Horus the[b] Krist.[/b]
The[b] star [/b]in the east that indicated the birthplace of Jesus. The[b] star[/b], as announcer of the child Horus.
The blind man given sight by Jesus. The blind mummy made to see by Horus.
Jesus walking on water. Horus walking on water.

THE LIST GOES ON AND ON. This is just to give you clear overstanding that the Jesus of your bible came from the Egyptian diety of Horus, and Christianity came from the various stories from Egypt. The story was just reiterated as most stories in your bible are. They are stories from old tablets such as the Enuma Elish, and the Giglamesh Epic. The names were just changed, in different cultures. In fact, the names of the bible aren’t even names, they are titles. For example the story of Abraham, Sarah, and Hagar [/b]in the bible is just the story of [b]ANU, Antum, and Iyd in the Enuma Elish. The story of Cain and Abel in the bible is just the story of Osiris and Set in the Egyptian records.
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Reverend(m): 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2007
I vote for Horus, anyone with a head like a bird is far more likely to have existed than JC grin
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by cgift(m): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2007
Reverend:

I vote for Horus, anyone with a head like a bird is far more likely to have existed than JC grin

oh! cos u probably evolved from them.
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by jorem(m): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2007
The Savour, my redeemer liveth cool
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by efuah(f): 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2007
The One who was, is and is to come smiley
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Ndipe(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2007
He Lives Forever!
Re: Who Is Jesus Christ? by Backslider(m): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2007
THE MOST HIGH GOD

JESUS IS THE ANCIENT OF DAYS

MIGHTY MAN

THE MIGHTY TERIBBLE ONE

HE IS YHWH

HORUS YOU WILL BE JUDGED BY JESUS HOW SORROWFUL WILL IT BE FOR YOU ON THAT DAY OF THE LORD.

YISRELYTE

Dont you know in old testament that the God of the Jews is a triunity. where all are equal but distinct beings.

Go and meet your Jews Rabbis and let them tell you.

(1) (Reply)

God Of Judaism, Christianity And Islam...Is there any difference? / He Will Judge The World Soon. Will You Be Save? 5 Minuites To Go / Whitney Houston: A Case Study Of Generational Curse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.