Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries (19861 Views)

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Wins Kwara Governorship Election 2019 / Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate / APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by Afamed: 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Did PDP not win in Osun?
You deserve no reply
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by PHILipu1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

they have been trying to that for the last 3+years now and Saraki has been the one beating them blue and black cool cool cool.He has already defeated Buhari several times
When and how did he defeat Buhari if I may ask?
Or is because of Buhari I belong to everybody and I belong to none or is it because Buhari has allowed every other arm of government to be independent.

We know how Obasanjo was changing senate president like wrapper or you think that Buhari can not do that?

Atleast the FG showed Saraki a little in Osun election
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
PHILipu1:

Or is because of Buhari I belong to everybody and I belong to none or is it because Buhari has allowed every other arm of government to be independent.

We know how Obasanjo was changing senate president like wrapper or you think that Buhari can not do that?

Buhari is too daft to remove Saraki.The guy get sense pass am
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
PHILipu1:

abegi!! are you claiing ignorance of the CCT trial? The failed impeachment attempts?
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

Retain his position as SP? I thought you were smarter than this tonye.

APC will have unassailable majority next year in the National Assembly, and if Saraki scales through to the Chamber, he will only be a spectator...you know it...
We'll win majority seat in NASS in 2019 God willing and Saraki will return as SP!
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
modath:

3-5 of 37? He really pass... cheesy cheesy
It shows that 3-5 states have confidence in his ability. Now if he had started earlier like Dankwambo, Lamido and Atiku, I believe he'd have polled much more than what he got.

Anyway, SP is a juicy office
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mmlanrehh:

And Atiku some sort had to rest when Saraki started his own campaign. I believe this guys know what they are up to and more especially they all have 1enemy in common. They are all have their plans laid out
You have a point. Saraki was full of smiles when Atiku overtook Tambawal and he stood up to congratulate Atiku. He was the first to do so...

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
Naseerkat:

Is Saraki still contesting for Senate again?
Yes
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
EINSTEINPG:
Smart or desperate?
Smart and ambitious not desperate
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
candygist:

Guy you dey talk like say you know sabbi akpabio again. When it comes to Akwa IBM politics no body badda than. Akpabio is a goal getter . Same way tinubu brought in ambode that's how akpabio brought udom in from no where .

Akpabio as always dealt with all this people your just mentioned . I can't wait for 2019 I swear
Bros, you are wrong.

Akpabio was the leader of PDP as Governor but PDP wasn't his personal structure. As leader he player role in Udom emergence but we all know that PDP was bound to win whether Akpabio or not. His defection didn't attract any major player, except 2 irrelevant commissioners. No PDP structure defected with him.

But in Lagos the Mandate is like the powerhouse of APC there and they go where Tinubu goes.

Yes, I projected that Tinubu will stop Ambode but Akpabio can't stop Udom because he neither have the knife nor the yam. He will go down like Attah

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
13october:

13october
what do you know about him check what he did to saraki in 2011 under ACN despite power from federal level saraki could not gathered 20000 votes to defeat him, despite hijack ballot box and the rest as a seating gov.
2011 political dynamics in Kwara is different from now
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
PHILipu1:

If the federal government mean to teach Saraki lesson,Saraki will be beaten blue and black.

Or can Saraki hold ground with FG?
Would FG be so foolish to concentrate on Kwara Central at the expense of others that will be held same day?

And what makes you think that same agents of the FG won't be used by Saraki the way Tinubu has been doing in Lagos?
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by modath(f): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
It shows that 3-5 states have confidence in his ability. Now if he had started earlier like Dankwambo, Lamido and Atiku, I believe he'd have polled much more than what he got.

Anyway, SP is a juicy office

Wetin dem Damkwambo, Makarfi even do una?

If truly it was all about Nigerians being tired of Buhari then Atiku's deep pockets shouldn't have mattered.
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
modath:

Wetin dem Damkwambo, Makarfi even do una?

If truly it was all about Nigerians being tired of Buhari then Atiku's deep pockets shouldn't have mattered.
Makarfi and Dankwambo no offend anybody na but you know this game is about ability to galvanised enough support using any legitimate means (all is fair in love, war and politics).
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by Anazp: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

yea i know him.He is a serial election loser
always been rigged out you mean?
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by GetCofOProperty: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
CONGRATS TO OLORI EGBE... 2019 is around the corner for all aspirants to slog it out.
There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services. Call/Chat +234(0)8027390046!!!

[img]https://media1./images/668c6b5e434731b1ffc939ebb5eaa27e/tenor.gif?itemid=4951048[/img]
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
Anazp:
always been rigged out you mean?
Always lost.
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by CoolAmbience(m): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

But damn, Saraki is intelligent and charismatic!

At the Convention after interacting with him and heard him speak, God I was marvelled!

Lol.

Saraki got you marvelled?

What did he say exactly that no man has said before?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by Mmlanrehh(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
yoxa:

LEARN JAVA THE EASY WAY: ATTEND A HANDS-ON

Why should you quite thus your rubbish to my comment
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by mildflame: 5:19am On Oct 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
We'll win majority seat in NASS in 2019 God willing and Saraki will return as SP!

GANJA + OGOGORO talk, reminds me of how they were huffing and puffing like over bloated buffalos that PDP gonna rule 4ver
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by mildflame: 5:25am On Oct 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, you are wrong.

Akpabio was the leader of PDP as Governor but PDP wasn't his personal structure. As leader he player role in Udom emergence but we all know that PDP was bound to win whether Akpabio or not. His defection didn't attract any major player, except 2 irrelevant commissioners. No PDP structure defected with him.

But in Lagos the Mandate is like the powerhouse of APC there and they go where Tinubu goes.

Yes, I projected that Tinubu will stop Ambode but Akpabio can't stop Udom because he neither have the knife nor the yam. He will go down like Attah

UDOM is a NOBODY, AKPABIO was never needed in APC he needs APC more and you think a Chris Ekpenyong will stop Akpabio in Ikot Ekpene senatorial district. Udom at best will win only Eket and hisd clan(Awa) but he is as good as dead come 2019
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by PassingShot(m): 5:34am On Oct 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Well, Saraki would have spring surprise had it been he kick started his campaign earlier. Saraki started too late (less than 6 weeks to the Convention) and yet polled 317 votes. Saraki is retaining his SP position.

That guy is smart
The main issue with you which is largely responsible for your back-and-forth politicking is that you're easily cajoled/impressed by petty things.

How can a very analytical mind say Saraki is smart when the correct thing to say is that "Saraki is crude and deceitful"?

Anyway, no point arguing back and forth as 2019 draws closer for the final decimation of many supposedly heavy weight politicians.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by PassingShot(m): 5:40am On Oct 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Would FG be so foolish to concentrate on Kwara Central at the expense of others that will be held same day?

And what makes you think that same agents of the FG won't be used by Saraki the way Tinubu has been doing in Lagos?
Not only Kwara. Expect the FG to deploy more security personnel in SE/SS region and to other states that PDP will likely want to intimidate APC supporters. Kwara is surely one state that APC will want to capture and possibly end Saraki's influence there. This is not rocket science my dear.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by creserve: 8:50am On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=71891120]Saraki will roast this one na.
If you live in Kwara central, you'll know that Dr Oloriegbe is our next senator, Sarakis era is gone not because this guy is strong but bcoz we're generally tired of his brand of politics. The elites have been against him for quite a long time but now the Masses have latch on to this largely bcoz of so many issues such as his altercations with Buhari, non payment of salaries, lack of infrastructure in the state, betrayal of his father and the even high handedness in the ways he treats his political followers.
If you truly admire him,I think the best you can di for him now is to pray for him not to end up in jail!!!
Apparently, his cup his full. Even God is against him!
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:56am On Oct 09, 2018
PassingShot:

Not only Kwara. Expect the FG to deploy more security personnel in SE/SS region and to other states that PDP will likely want to intimidate APC supporters. Kwara is surely one state that APC will want to capture and possibly end Saraki's influence there. This is not rocket science my dear.
What brand of weed are you smoking? So security will only be deployed in PDP strongholds so what happens to PDP supporters in APC strongholds? BTW Saraki is way smarter tthan buhari.Just watch and see how buhari will fail again
Re: Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries by PassingShot(m): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

What brand of weed are you smoking? So security will only be deployed in PDP strongholds so what happens to PDP supporters in APC strongholds? BTW Saraki is way smarter tthan buhari.Just watch and see how buhari will fail again
Grow up for once.

As a sitting president, it's the sensible thing to do in your opponent's stronghold especially in the regions where river of blood flows every election.

Use your brain please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths Arrest 31 Suspected Boko-Haram Members In Borno / Implement ASUU's Demands - President Jonathan / IG Kicks As Senate Closes National Assembly Police Division

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.