Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary (8160 Views)

Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana / Won 18million With Pay After Then Won Another 49m, You Can Become A Millionaire / Chelsea Are Set To Clinch The £18million Signing Of Olivier Giroud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Kirchhoff01(m): 11:46am On Oct 27, 2018
Here is me staking 5K to get 15K +

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Kirchhoff01(m): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
RedRedRed
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Kirchhoff01(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
5K don' go
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by bestpunterever: 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
Kirchhoff01:
5K don' go
u can't make money like this on sport bet, u need a single or double bet with value odd in other to make money and it's not a relay race but marathon.

1 Like

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Kirchhoff01(m): 11:53am On Oct 28, 2018
bestpunterever:
u can't make money like this on sport bet, u need a single or double bet with value odd in other to make money and it's not a relay race but marathon.
you think it's easy to get a value odd on a single game
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Kirchhoff01(m): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
I'm done with Bet9ja for now... Let me switch to some other bookies and try out my luck still...

1 Like

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by bestpunterever: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Kirchhoff01:

you think it's easy to get a value odd on a single game
it's very simple if you sabi.
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by bestpunterever: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
Kirchhoff01:
I'm done with Bet9ja for now... Let me switch to some other bookies and try out my luck still...
see black man
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Kirchhoff01(m): 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
bestpunterever:
it's very simple if you sabi.
You suppose be Don' by now
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by bestpunterever: 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
Kirchhoff01:

You suppose be Don' by now
im not a Don, but I'm making money on it and I don't loud it. I don't need to creat a group. And believe me it's very simple, u just need to focus on single or double game with gud odd.
Dem gud staking plan in terms of bankroll management eradicate the thought of getting rich quick off it.
Barca vs madrid was a gud value bet 2day.
Crystal place vs Arsenal btts@ over 2.5 was a gud value bet 2day.
Napoli vs Roma btts was a gud value bet 2day.
Stake those game with 20k seperately and watch your bankroll grow up. Am not saying u won't lose but profit every month is a sure thing and you can compounding it to increase your bankroll.
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Gtwsports(m): 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
Going all in with your bankroll will not get you anywhere in betting.
Anyways am a football trader and making a living off it.. the idea of trading is to make profit no matter the outcome of the match. you can check my IG and twitter page at gtwsports to see trading results
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Babanlagenius: 1:52am On Oct 29, 2018
How I survive in this Buhari era

Have a strategy that works well for you

If it fails, never stop using that same strategy. It’s a normal thing to fail and not repeat what you did at first but...

It is not normal when you don’t repeat that strategy after you fail.

I use foreign website to stake atleast 5usd daily. That is like N5 in my eyes which gives me enough confidence to stake. Soon I will be staking 100usd daily.

1 Like

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Babanlagenius: 1:56am On Oct 29, 2018
My strategy is my food

May God bless us all as we focus on our own methods

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2018
Kirchhoff01:
lol you can go anywhere you like
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by bestpunterever: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
Babanlagenius:
My strategy is my food

May God bless us all as we focus on our own methods
I like yur style, do yu go single?
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Babanlagenius: 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
bestpunterever:
I like yur style, do yu go single?

Nope.

I accumulate at most three matches.

Today, only two matches best fit my style, so I staked again.

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by bestpunterever: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
Babanlagenius:

Nope.

nice one bro nice one.
With this profit is sure.

2 Likes

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by bestpunterever: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
Babanlagenius:

Nope.

this is how I play my game too, single or double with this method av made millions, but as yoruba used to say (full gallon don't make noise)
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Kirchhoff01(m): 1:37am On Oct 30, 2018
bestpunterever:
this is how I play my game too, single or double with this method av made millions, but as yoruba used to say (full gallon don't make noise)
Looool...
I gat this feeling that I'll make a fortune out of football betting... I need to calm down first
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Kirchhoff01(m): 1:40am On Oct 30, 2018
Babanlagenius:

Nope.

This is cool... So far the winnings surpass the loss by far one is going to make it big time. imagine when you start staking $100 with this kind of winning streak...
Best of lucks...
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by bestpunterever: 6:11am On Oct 30, 2018
Kirchhoff01:

Looool...
I gat this feeling that I'll make a fortune out of football betting... I need to calm down first
u will, but u need to calm down and have rules.
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Koralords: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2018
bestpunterever:
How do you fund the foreign bet act and how do you withdraw
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by bestpunterever: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2018
Koralords:

How do you fund the foreign bet act and how do you withdraw
I dont do foreign, I do bet 9ja and nairabet.
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Kirchhoff01(m): 3:29am On Oct 31, 2018
it doesn't really matter whether you use foreign bookie or naija bookies, the point is to be cashing out big time.
I finally switched to a foreign bookie. I'm using Euros to wager... So far Oluwa is in control

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Tony142: 7:25am On Oct 31, 2018
Kirchhoff01:
5K don' go

boss, it those not work dat way, i will advice u to take bet9ja as a business and not gambling

i will also advice u to reduce ur game to 4, atmost 4game is Ok, if 4games can give u 1.5odds, it is ok, so let assume u stake with 10k on friday, saturday, and sunday what will now be ur profit? See the mathematics below

stake x odds = potential winning

10k x 1.5 = 15k

profit = potential winning - stake

profit = 15k - 10k

profit = 5k

since u played it 3times a week(friday, saturday, sunday)
ur total profit will no be

Total profit = 3 x 5k

Total profit = 15k

if u do this for a month, u will have

15k x 4(weeks) = 60k

some pple salaray is less than 20k, so 60k is a cool money at the end of the month

after dat month, save 50k, and add the remaining 10k to ur iniatial 10k u use for staking

so by the next month, ur new staking will now be 20k

if u follow the same procedure above, at the end of the month u will have 120k, add 100k to the 50k u saved b4, so ur total saving will now be 150k, then add dat remaining 20k from dat 100k to ur staking, so for d next month ur total stake will now be 40k

hope u are getting d gist?

Summary; go for lower odds of 1.5, do not accumulate more than 4games, learn to be patience, do not be greedy, take betting as business not gambling

let me explain what i mean, by saying u should take betting as a business and not gambling

let assume u bought bicycle for 10k, after 3month of using it, u want to sale the bicycle, now, if u want to sale dat bicycle for 100k, trust me no body will buy it becuase it is too costly, if i have 100k i will use it to buy machine/motorcycle instead, while will i buy a common bicycle for 100k? When i can use d money to by okada? So dat is just it, but let assume u decide to sale d bicycle for 15k, many pple will like to buy it, because it is cheap, so if u sale it for 15k ur profit will not be 5k

here is the real analysis, now let compare what i just explain to bet9ja

let dat 10k u bought the bicycle be ur staking

let that 100k u wanted to sale it be ur potential winning

so u see, since it is hard to buy a bicycle for 100k, so also it is hard to win 100k with just 10k in betting.................this is because u are taking it as gambling and not business

but let assume dat 10k is ur staking, and the 15k u later sold the bicycle is ur potential winning, people will want to buy the bicycle for 15k because it is cheap, so also it is very cheap and easy for u to win 15k with just 10k in betting,..................this is because u take it as a business and not gambling, so ur profit will be 5k, let assume u sold 3 bicycle dat week, so at d end of the day ur total profit will be 15k

so dat is just it enh, take it as a business and not gambling

#i wish u success
#more greens to ur slips
#Goodluck

1 Like

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Itsmedozie: 9:17am On Oct 31, 2018
Tony142:

boss, it those not work dat way, i will advice u to take bet9ja as a business and not gambling

i will also advice u to reduce ur game to 4, atmost 4game is Ok, if 4games can give u 1.5odds, it is ok, so let assume u stake with 10k on friday, saturday, and sunday what will now be ur profit? See the mathematics below

stake x odds = potential winning

10k x 1.5 = 15k

profit = potential winning - stake

profit = 15k - 10k

profit = 5k

since u played it 3times a week(friday, saturday, sunday)
ur total profit will no be

Total profit = 3 x 5k

Total profit = 15k

if u do this for a month, u will have

15k x 4(weeks) = 60k

some pple salaray is less than 20k, so 60k is a cool money at the end of the month

after dat month, save 50k, and add the remaining 10k to ur iniatial 10k u use for staking

so by the next month, ur new staking will now be 20k

if u follow the same procedure above, at the end of the month u will have 120k, add 100k to the 50k u saved b4, so ur total saving will now be 150k, then add dat remaining 20k from dat 100k to ur staking, so for d next month ur total stake will now be 40k

hope u are getting d gist?

Summary; go for lower odds of 1.5, do not accumulate more than 4games, learn to be patience, do not be greedy, take betting as business not gambling

let me explain what i mean, by saying u should take betting as a business and not gambling

let assume u bought bicycle for 10k, after 3month of using it, u want to sale the bicycle, now, if u want to sale dat bicycle for 100k, trust me no body will buy it becuase it is too costly, if i have 100k i will use it to buy machine/motorcycle instead, while will i buy a common bicycle for 100k? When i can use d money to by okada? So dat is just it, but let assume u decide to sale d bicycle for 15k, many pple will like to buy it, because it is cheap, so if u sale it for 15k ur profit will not be 5k

here is the real analysis, now let compare what i just explain to bet9ja

let dat 10k u bought the bicycle be ur staking

let that 100k u wanted to sale it be ur potential winning

so u see, since it is hard to buy a bicycle for 100k, so also it is hard to win 100k with just 10k in betting.................this is because u are taking it as gambling and not business

but let assume dat 10k is ur staking, and the 15k u later sold the bicycle is ur potential winning, people will want to buy the bicycle for 15k because it is cheap, so also it is very cheap and easy for u to win 15k with just 10k in betting,..................this is because u take it as a business and not gambling, so ur profit will be 5k, let assume u sold 3 bicycle dat week, so at d end of the day ur total profit will be 15k

so dat is just it enh, take it as a business and not gambling

#i wish u success
#more greens to ur slips
#Goodluck
that's the mistake we punters still make
you have looked on the bright side of the strategy on not on the down side
you can't win everytime
since u stake only 12 times per month
what if ur unfortunate and lose 6 times
u then loose 30k
the truth is that on a long run that is after like 2-3 years your success rate will be maybe 55% if your very good .... the problem is now finding how to be profitable with that win rate .... also I advise against ACCA .. . singles are the best all pro punters always play singles #myopinion
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Itsmedozie: 9:21am On Oct 31, 2018
for example the strategy I use
I have won 8times and lost 8 times this month but am still in profit that is even only 50% win rate
last month I won 15 lost 16.... that's below a 50% winrate and I still profited
advise : punting is a business that involves high risk no matter how low or high the odds are... if ur playing it safe on the long run u will always lose

1 Like

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Tony142: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2018
Itsmedozie:

that's the mistake we punters still make
you have looked on the bright side of the strategy on not on the down side
you can't win everytime
since u stake only 12 times per month
what if ur unfortunate and lose 6 times
u then loose 30k
the truth is that on a long run that is after like 2-3 years your success rate will be maybe 55% if your very good .... the problem is now finding how to be profitable with that win rate .... also I advise against ACCA .. . singles are the best all pro punters always play singles #myopinion

Wow, i love learning everyday, i love ur strategy

single for 7days or 6days in a week is also good, i will try this ur method and see how it goes, Nice1

but what about double i.e 2game? Double is cool too ba?(Lol, greed don dey take over me) hahahaha

i will try dat single or double soon

ur opinion is good

#NiceLearningFromU

pls which market did u normally focus on mostly?
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Tony142: 9:39am On Oct 31, 2018
Itsmedozie:
for example the strategy I use
I have won 8times and lost 8 times this month but am still in profit that is even only 50% win rate
last month I won 15 lost 16.... that's below a 50% winrate and I still profited
advise : punting is a business that involves high risk no matter how low or high the odds are... if ur playing it safe on the long run u will always lose

yea, exactly, risk na risk
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by lynx200(m): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2018
Kirchhoff01:
5K don' go

Hi op,

I'm just seeing this thread for the first time. I'm into forex trading and do dabble into football betting once in a while so let me give you some tips. What makes top betters survive in this business is money management. That is when you get some money, you don't go all in with it.

In forex trading we trade a percentage of our money roll so that if we lose we can live to fight another day. I was aghast seeing that you put in all your whole 10000 investment into a game. Though you won, it reinforced bad habits which made you lose big time in the next games. Trust me, I have done similar in forex trading and crashed many accounts.

What I will advice you to do is to bet no more than 20% of your bank roll on one game. If you lose, you still have 80% left but you make sure it's only 20% of that (in this case 16%) that you bet with. If you win then you can increase your percentage (20% of 120% which is 24%)

Then follow the advice given by some of the guys here. Don't just go in with a gambling mentality, research your games. For away games bet only 'win or draw' for your favored teams because football is highly unpredictable. Then if possible don't go for high odds, like those above 2.5. Stick to odds lower than those as they have more chances of winning. Then forget about trying to 'hammar' in this business i.e. winning 5 million with N5000. Most times it never works (Trust me, this is what I tried doing in my forex trading business and failed miserably at). Just concentrate on increasing your bankroll consistently

The main thing in this thing is being consistent and being prudent with money management. That's what separates those who make a living from football betting and the average gambler. Wishing you luck with your goal
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by lynx200(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2018
Kirchhoff01:
5K don' go

Hi op,

I'm just seeing this thread for the first time. I'm into forex trading and do dabble into football betting once in a while so let me give you some tips. What makes top betters survive in this business is money management. That is when you get some money, you don't go all in with it.

In forex trading we trade a percentage of our money roll so that if we lose we can live to fight another day. I was aghast seeing that you put in all your whole 10000 investment into a game. Though you won, it reinforced bad habits which made you lose big time in the next games. Trust me, I have done similar in forex trading and crashed many accounts.

What I will advice you to do is to bet no more than 20% of your bank roll on one game. If you lose, you still have 80% left but you make sure it's only 20% of that (in this case 16%) that you bet with. If you win then you can increase your percentage (20% of 120% which is 24%)

Then follow the advice given by some of the guys here. Don't just go in with a gambling mentality, research your games. For away games bet only 'win or draw' for your favored teams because football is highly unpredictable. Then if possible don't go for high odds, like those above 2.5. Stick to odds lower than those as they have more chances of winning. Then forget about trying to 'hammar' in this business i.e. winning 5 million with N5000. Most times it never works (Trust me, this is what I tried doing in my forex trading business and failed miserably at). Just concentrate on increasing your bankroll consistently

The main thing in this thing is being consistent and being prudent with money management. That's what separates those who make a living from football betting and the average gambler. Wishing you luck with your goal

1 Like

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Itsmedozie: 11:33am On Oct 31, 2018
Tony142:

Wow, i love learning everyday, i love ur strategy

single for 7days or 6days in a week is also good, i will try this ur method and see how it goes, Nice1

but what about double i.e 2game? Double is cool too ba?(Lol, greed don dey take over me) hahahaha

i will try dat single or double soon

ur opinion is good

#NiceLearningFromU

pls which market did u normally focus on mostly?
win draw win market
a win required only a goal from one team
for example let me use ATM although I don't go for such small odds
People played them over2.5
others played handicap
some over 1.5
but the game ended 1:0 in favour of ATM
even when Liverpool played Brighton same tin
in reality all teams just want to win not to score goals
so goals market is quite more tricky than win draw win market
tip: when predicting win draw win market just assume its tennis and nothing like a draw exist
it will help u mentally to predict more effectively #myopinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WWW.SOLOSCORE.COM | LIVESCORE & FIXTURES WITH GOAL ALERT....you'll Love It / African Games: Nigeria Wins 4x100m Relay For Men And Women / Lampard Agrees To Become Everton Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.