Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Please Help, My Wife Is A Meat Extinguisher. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My Wife Is A Meat Extinguisher. (3301 Views)

"Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My Wife Is A Meat Extinguisher. by jaxxy(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lol, she’s carnivorous. Likes meat a lot.

On a serious note too much of anything is bad even meat so advise her to be moderate about her meat consumption.
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is A Meat Extinguisher. by AgentGoat: 7:19am On Oct 09, 2018
She meat likes meat like myself grin grin

Discuss with her to slow down if you don't have enough fund meat.
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is A Meat Extinguisher. by Chrisokifo(m): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lol na so marriage dey be . na to open slaughter haux na to satisfy her hunga
Re: Please Help, My Wife Is A Meat Extinguisher. by lovelybugs(f): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
If she's working tell her to start buying meat with her salary and tell her no matter what you must always have meat to eat. She'll think twice before finishing the meat in the pot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dog Had Sex With Hen And Got Stuck In The Act / My Husband Does This Shocking Thing During Lovemaking – Woman Revealed / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.