Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media (53169 Views)

VP Shettima And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Show Dancing Skills In Vienna (Video) / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by monex(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
bezimo:
Atiku should run with a competent Yoruba man and the nail in the final coffin for APC will be entered.
SS,SE, part of SW and All middle belt will vote for them..the North will divide the vote between Buhari and Atiku.. let me see the rigging machinary that will be performed to help APC out.
His best running mate is Akinwumi Adesina. GEJ's minister of Agriculture

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by chomaloo(m): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
Wether she from south south or where ever to me i say enough of all these tribalism,shes a compotent vp n pls buhari is failure lets give Atiku a chance.for me we shall keep changing govt until we get d rit one.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Reference(m): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
Icon4s:

Which political experience did Osinbade have before 2015?

That is why the performance of government after four years is this poor. Mr Veepee doesn't have an electoral value of his own so he has no principles to defend and cannot constructively argue or engage with Mr. President with any level of confidence. We need someone who is not politically naive. A person who can bring theory and practice together, who can make realistic promises and knows how to actualise them in a complex society such as Nigeria. And finally a person who brings political capital to the ticket so that he can stand eyeball to eyeball to Mr. President when tough times arise and cut throat political decisions have to be made.

We are tired of docile, spare tyres as vice presidents who we can not even imagine as future presidents or stand their own in competitive elections. The last veepee we had who had the clout to give the government needed value was Atiku himself. Amd thatis why he is on the ballot today. Mr. Osibanjo can never in a million years win a presidential election on his own without mafia like support.

Now for Mrs Okonjo Iweala, has this not been the sole criticism over her two stints as Finance Minister, that she was ridden roughshod in the mismanagement of the economy. Those things happened because she was an appointee (having no electoral value). A country like ours having weak institutions must rely at its infancy on political interpower play to get things done. It will take a hybrid personality, that is a technocrat (who knows HOW to get things done) with a politician (who is ABLE to get things done) to deliver.

This we have not seen even in the ruling party where the current President and VP are poles apart and cannot seem to combine to make things work. That is why when the President is out and hands over things appear to work, but can Mr. VP retain power... no. So things quickly fizzle out and frustratingly return to the staquo quo as soon as Mr. President is back.

Mrs Iweala as Veepee will be nothing more than a yes man (sorry woman) whose only use will be as a lightning rod for the government's shortcomings as she has done for almost the 16 year PDP rule. We need someone who is stronger (more powerful) to produce a better government.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by himenu: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
Alryt
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by MaziEDOZIE(m): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:
Before u say anything further remember Okonjo is from Delta state SS, If this comes through then the South East are once again Schemed out of things at the centre!

first to comment , For the very first time in 2yrs, I'm in tears right now, Never knew i could make it this far.... I want to thank my Parents Mr and Mrs Ukeje for always believing in me.

I want to thank my Girlfriend Queen Who always told me i could achieve anything i set my mind to!

Years ago My maths teacher said i would amount to nothing , HERE I AM TODAY BEING FTC ON THE GREATEST AND FOREMOST NEWS FORUM IN THE WORLD!

Penultimately, I want to specially thank Seun the founder of Nairaland!

Lastly I want to thank My Nairaland Role models i always look forward to reading your comments, MYND44, SARRKI, BUTTERFLYO, HUNGERBAD, NWGENEKWU, CLIMARIN, AS ANNOYING AS I FIND YOU MOST TIMES I STILL NEED TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU FOR YOU SEEM INTELLIGENT COMMONWEALTH!

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is from Ogwashiukwu Delta State which is Igbo by Tribe,and married to a noble man from Ohuhu,Umuahia,Abia State.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by captianfreeman(m): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Winning the confidence and support of the international community is very important. This woman will be the best person to win us that support.
But I doubt if the power brokers will support a woman as the VP , due to the conservative nature of the nation.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:
Before u say anything further remember Okonjo is from Delta state SS, If this comes through then the South East are once again Schemed out of things at the centre!

We-the-south-south again grin grin grin

Cc lzaa greenback pointzerom viscerion jumpandpas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by centboy123456(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Married to Abia man.
Go and read her profile.

Throughout her stay in government, she's bn taking Abia state slot because Abia is her home.

married to an abia man those it mean she from abia pls were did u keep ur sense she is from Delta igbo
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by gurnam: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
Enugupikin:

say the truth..you are already jittery and afraid...no shit for pant ooo

Stupidity is not bravery, we know Atiku understand that’s quiet well, but then it’s our prayer that he think otherwise.

Here is the koko

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Melian(f): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ipobians are two-faced beeches. These people do not know their left from right. Is Atiku not a full blooded hausa? See how happy they are to attach with him. Stupid displaced people.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Ebios(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:

first to comment , For the very first time in 2yrs, I'm in tears right now, Never knew i could make it this far.... I want to thank my Parents Mr and Mrs Ukeje for always believing in me.

I want to thank my Girlfriend Queen Who always told me i could achieve anything i set my mind to!

Years ago My maths teacher said i would amount to nothing , HERE I AM TODAY BEING FTC ON THE GREATEST AND FOREMOST NEWS FORUM IN THE WORLD!

Lastly I want to thank My Nairaland Role models i always look forward to reading your comments, MYND44, SARRKI, BUTTERFLYO, HUNGERBAD, NWGENEKWU, CLIMARIN, AS ANNOYING AS I FIND YOU MOST TIMES I STILL NEED TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU FOR YOU SEEM INTELLIGENT COMMONWEALTH!

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE
Hmmmm...my guy easy na! Don't tell me that u are serious abt this FTC comment u are making as if u have won a world medal.
Relax!
U are an adult. So stop bathing outside naked!
It is embarrassing!
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by sammirano: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku can't win 2019. It's just a fact.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Isobug: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
EFFC will in no distant days try to freeze Ngozi's account and label her corrupt.

But that move will be inconclusive(in their own language) until that burukutu-sipping dullard is sent back to his cows.

Quote me and get zero likes
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by CharliParker: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Wonderful combination Atiku and Okonjo Iweala President and Vice President. at least first woman to be vice President Ngozi Iweala is a real combination of SE and S South A great Economist well known round the world. She is more than Qualified Atiku should go for her .
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Neatboy(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku/Ngozi will be the best shot. As a Nigerian, personally I don't want Peter Obi. Peter Obi doesn't really have national outlook. We want someone that is a political-cum-technocrat. And someone that the whole Nigeria will benefit from, not just a section.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Deltayankeeboi: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Klinee:
My friend it's better you align with Hausa person as a South Easterners than Delta Igbo person, those guys are not Igbo and the worst part of it, they don't wish well for South Easterners.
I live with them and I know what am saying.
Oga shut up and stop spreading trash lies around. You live with who? You don't live with us! We know you not. Where in delta do you stay?

South south supports south east 100!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by centboy123456(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
engrsyer:
she is from Abia state got married to Delta man. The Nigerian constitution permits her of such right

were did u get that from na wow she is from Delta igbo she got married to an abia man pls get ur fact right pls
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by CyynthiaKiss(f): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
centboy123456:

married to an abia man those it mean she from abia pls were did u keep ur sense she is from Delta igbo

This is politics section.
Go and discuss with your likes in Romance section.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Reussite: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE
This has to be one of the funniest piece I would read on NL. Like seriously? cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Toyin1000: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
I fear.......

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Reference(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
Neatboy:
Atiku/Ngozi will be the best shot. As a Nigerian, personally I don't want Peter Obi. Peter Obi doesn't really have national outlook. We want someone that is a political-cum-technocrat. And someone that the whole Nigeria will benefit from, not just a section.

And what political interest has Okonjo Iweala shown before government, in government and after the PDP lost in 2015...
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Alezy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE
she zz stone throw from the south east. All same thats why Jonathan was tagged a SE president
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Lordofthewest(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
They are confused people, they have no loyalty so they are easy to toss around to and fro
Melian:
Ipobians are two-faced beeches. These people do not know their left from right. Is Atiku not a full blooded hausa? See how happy they are to attach with him. Stupid displaced people.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by kayceeking: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2018

Okonjo iweala is from Delta Igbo. Also, she is married Dr. Iweala from Umuda Isingwu in Umuahia Abia state. She is a true south-southwest and south-east representative.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by omooba969(m): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
Airforce01:
Way to go

The winning team.

Nigeria will move forward with this two guys piloting her affairs.

God bless Alhaji Atiku Abubakar .

Never! Again shall a lifeless individual dictates the affair of this great country , Insha Allah , Amin.

A corrupt politician got the ticket to run for the office of President and you're happy...phew. sad

When he gets to office and things don't go as you expected, you will come back to NL crying like a bush baby.

Indeed, Nigerian youths are not ready to take off yet. You truly deserve the polithiefcians you get. cool
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by centboy123456(m): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

This is politics section.
Go and discuss with your likes in Romance section.

when we talk about politics in Nigeria we talk about real men not just a kid like u pls answer my question how is she from abia
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by ghostfacekillar(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lol. For ur mind. Afta all the insults heaped on the east because of gej ... Abi make dem try am... Make ipob win
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Charmsruddy: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE

She's Abia, her Father from Delta Yes...but her Husband is Abia, she's Abia

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by omooba969(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
YoungLionken:
No, it should be Atiku and Ben Bruce, that man got brains you know

Twitter senatorgrin, you must be joking. cool
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by kayceeking: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
Okonjo iweala is from Delta Igbo. Also, she is married to Dr. Iweala from Umuda Isingwu in Umuahia Abia state. She is a true south-south and south-east representative.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by profeazy: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE

grin grin see moumou ooo! grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by ChristineC: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
centboy123456:

were did u get that from na wow she is from Delta igbo she got married to an abia man pls get ur fact right pls
an Igbo woman married an Igbo man. I wonder why this is a debate though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

James Ibori Marries Senami Sosu As Second Wife? - The Capital / This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) / Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.